Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 02:31 AM   #51
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DNA Activation??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
I have 8 hrs. of different solfeggio frequencies which stay on all night
Can you elaborate? Is it a CD? The same tones repeating or are they laid over music?
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:05 AM   #52
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thanks for asking ralok j. What I have done is downloaded as much videos with the solfeggio frequencies sounds, so far it amounts to 8 hrs.The realplayer program on my pc plays them automatically. So when I am sleeping
I am unconciously listening to them. You choose the ones which you feel
resonate with your spirit. What I can tell you is that they are very powerful.
I view them as a spiritual, mind and body tune up. My kid was born with asthma and he is completely cure we have not visited a doctor for any type
of illness for almost a year now. It is simply amazing !!!
Love and peace to you ralok J.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:29 AM   #53
ChaliceWell
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: DNA Activation??

Quote:
To study and do research is hard work. Here's DNA activation web site phoenix.http://www.phoenixregenetics.org/ . Best wishes to all hey my 1 1/2 needs his milk bottle so I got to go. Love and Peace to all
FYI folks . . .When I first saw lightworkers start this thread about DNA, I waited to see if it might the segway for introducing these people's work. I know them (and their utter lack of integrity) only too well. They used to live in Asheville and people here quickly figured out their game: $$ and deception.

CW
ChaliceWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:46 AM   #54
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Learning about this new scale is very welcoming, as it's been a nagging topic in the back of my mind for months now.

Now, here's something slightly off-topic, but of interest upon this line as well...

The original language. A close kin to the music scale we are speaking of in regards to DNA activation. Thus far, my research leads me to the word HUBURU which is obviously very similar in spelling to Hebrew.

However, I haven't found anyone who is teaching or speaking this. Does anyone have any insight along the lines of an "original" and unadulterated language...?

*P.S. Much thanks to those of you whom posted links to the Solfeggio frequencies. Truly!
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:47 AM   #55
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Chalice most of all the info that I have is posted free in the internet. I stated
that we must all beware of charlatans. Respectfully this is website I found through project camelot and I do not know if your assesment is 100 % accurate. The solfeggio frequencies are real and that I can atest to. I am alive because of them. Many so called spiritualist, astrologers, preachers, priest, politicians, doctors make money taking advantage of others. I do not claim to be either my motivation is to share my blessings with others and maybe the solffegio frequencies can help others too.
Peace and love to you Chalice
Old 09-17-2008, 04:00 AM   #56
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaliceWell View Post
FYI folks . . .When I first saw lightworkers start this thread about DNA, I waited to see if it might the segway for introducing these people's work. I know them (and their utter lack of integrity) only too well. They used to live in Asheville and people here quickly figured out their game: $$ and deception.

CW
i'd be interested in doing this, especially since they do muscle testing. but your post has made me wary. ...why do you say lack of integrity. just bec. you charge money for a product or service does not make you deceptive nor have a lack in integrity. there is a distinction.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:46 AM   #57
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for asking ralok j. What I have done is downloaded as much videos with the solfeggio frequencies sounds, so far it amounts to 8 hrs.The realplayer program on my pc plays them automatically. So when I am sleeping
I am unconciously listening to them. You choose the ones which you feel
resonate with your spirit. What I can tell you is that they are very powerful.
I view them as a spiritual, mind and body tune up. My kid was born with asthma and he is completely cure we have not visited a doctor for any type
of illness for almost a year now. It is simply amazing !!!
Love and peace to you ralok J.
Thanks Frank, and may peace and love be with you!

I downloaded a few of the mp3's about a week ago and have to admit they are very calming.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:59 AM   #58
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

can anyone please tell me where i can get mp3's of solfeggio frequencies?

Thanks
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:24 AM   #59
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warngen View Post
can anyone please tell me where i can get mp3's of solfeggio frequencies?

Thanks
http://sedona11-11.blogspot.com/
Tolga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:30 PM   #60
ChaliceWell
Avalon Senior Member

Also from highly respected Leonard Horowitz at

http://www.lifetechnology.org/solfeggio.htm

Sacred Solfeggio™ CD

Sound Vibration Therapy For Healing and Transformation

The Sacred Solfeggio™ CD is an 72 minute audio CD tool ( 9 individual tracks of eight minutes each ) which utilises the sacred frequencies known as the Secret Solfeggio. These previously secret sound frequencies are thought to be the tones of creation and destruction. That is, they may be the frequencies used by God to form the cosmos in six days. This “secret” information was revealed by Leonard G. Horowitz & Joseph Puleo in their book "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse".

The experts in using Solfeggio tones for healing:

http://www.eaglesdisobey.net/solfeggio.htm

Last edited by ChaliceWell; 09-19-2008 at 04:18 PM.
ChaliceWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:29 PM   #61
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

This has been extremely eye opening. I had never really dabbled into this stuff and I think I have found a new soundtrack for my life!
I did hear that much of the music coming out these days literally makes one vibrate on a lower frequency.
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:36 PM   #62
Debugged

Quote:
I plan to dedicate the rest of my living days to continue my research and studies on the solfelggio frequencies.
You know funny thing we humans are , I have a healthy dose of skepticism
but what help me is finding things out on my own . That is why we are all here. Obvious what is your motivation to find out about DNA activation ?
I'm sharing my findings with the best of intentions. . Do you believe is possible to activate and repair your DNA or do you just want to state your viewpoint ? Hey Obv. Love and Peace. By the way is beautiful here in PR.
You should come and visit some time. Stay positive my friend...
I've heard of this, but never found anywhere with the detail of the site you listed above. Thanks so much for sharing the free stuff.

Enjoy your toddler; babies grow up to be teenagers way too fast. I have two of them.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:09 PM   #63
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

I just purchased the book from Barnes and Nobel from where the Solfeggio frequencies were "rediscovered". It is entitled, "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse," by Leonard Horowitz.

Looking forward to post my review of the book here once I'm finished.

Thanks again for the contributors of this thread, and the links that started me on this.

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:12 AM   #64
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

debugged i thought I was going to die before my toddler reach his first birthday. These frequencies save my life. I am a new man. I could not walk without getting dizzy, My supervisor at work send me home and told me to "don't come back until your doctor does test on you and tell us what's wrong with you". I was a little scare not for me but for my family. The frequencies worked a miracle; within 3 months I was back to worked feeling better than ever. I know is hard to believe but it is the truth, I am full of joy , my mind and heart are at peace and may I add it is contagious. I am a very reserved person and I will be the last person to impose my views on others. The frequencies healing miracle is to important to sit quietly on the sideline. I wish for you and your family all the best... Here's a web site to download the frequencies.
http://www.truveo.com/The-Six-Solfeg...e/id/346703949
Peace and love to you Dee...
Old 09-20-2008, 10:06 AM   #65
musicpuppet
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes is very true for me I am alive because of this. I was diagnosed with
failing Lungs, damage heart and severe bone decay two yrs ago. I now could run a marathon, lift heavy objects like a Olympic athlete. Have more focus, energy a 11/2 yr. ol baby and one in the way. Just enjoying life. I will give more details later about how to activate your DNA if you are intrested. Love and peace to all.
Frank my Dear Brother,

I would love to hear more about your experience.
musicpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:15 AM   #66
musicpuppet
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I cannot claim to be the foremost expert, but I am a retire USARMY soldier.
and yes I worked in a few covert operations in my day. Haarp is a defense
weapon which has been around as far as I know since the 1970's. In the US
the NAVY and Air Force are now responsible for the testing and usage of this technologie . The secondary effects on the atsmosphere and the human population is not so good. I am a little dissapointed with the US goverment on this matter, and ask myself why do they continue using this technology.
For the last year or so I found an old remedy to reverse the secondary effects of HAARP . This is the main reason I attribute Bill and Kerry for saving my life by providing me with this info through the interviews posted on project camelot, I research the web site links and yes I found a Life saver.
I am confident that we can heal this planet.
My understanding is that as we speak there's a few books being written on the benefits of using the solfeggio frequencies. Love and peace
Brother Frank,

This is my second post to your message and I wanted to ask if you have any more information on the Solfeggio Frequencies. I first heard about them on a youtube video called "The Esoteric Agenda" and I keep seeing it all over in my research. Any input would be appreciated.
musicpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:14 AM   #67
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Music P thank you for asking, my experience as I began my spiritual journey
early in my chilhood is that everything happens for a reason. Each experience
will take you to a higher level if you sized the moment. The solfeggio frequencies for me was one of those moments. I research the internet to find out about a machine posted on http://www.futurehorizons.net/medicine.htm
they claim to have information about a machine that produces certain frequencies that can cure all illneses. I thought that to be impossible.
The machine was sold out so I began to research on what type of frequencies can cure and heal the body. Eureka I found it !!!
The frequencies as you know are called Solfeggio. There's a lot of information posted on the internet about these frequencies. The key here is that if you are intrest you just like me will have to download these frequencies and listen to them at least a couple of hours a day in order to reap the benefits which I have mention on previous posts. The benefits are real. Who would have known that something so simple as listening to frequencies could have such a major impact. The importance of my research thus far far out weights the benefits I have gain. As you will find out if you begin listening to them. I hope this answers your question. Peace and love to you music P...
Old 09-20-2008, 11:42 AM   #68
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

MusicP on the subject of HAARP the only thing I will say about that is that if these frequencies are so harmful as claim by so many articles written on the subject then in theory there has to be a counter measure by frequencies reversing the negative effects of HAARP.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:14 PM   #69
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Solfeggio Harmonics

Thanks for the discussion of the Solfeggio frequencies. After looking around I found a couple youtube channels that offer a selection of frequencies. Downloaded the videos & have been listening to them, they seem to have a noticeably positive effect on my meditations.

So here is where some can be downloaded for free:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mountainmystic9
http://www.youtube.com/user/JezebelDecibel

http://www.savevid.com/
works well to download youtube videos

More sources for free Solfeggio downloads would be appreciated.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:10 PM   #70
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

......another way of activation for the 3rd EYE .......
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:28 PM   #71
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hey guys, just saw the youtube video and found this other site that has downloads for "Frequency assisted self hypnosis and meditation downloads". Just checking it out now.
This is the link.
http://www.sourcevibrations.com/Downloads.html

Hope this hasn't been posted before. Enjoy
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:47 PM   #72
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: DNA Activation??

Borrasca not only third eye activation a little more than that.
There's a lot of websites here's one. "No seas un sabelotodo sino no vas a aprender nada"

http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc...693&pst=847969
Old 10-19-2008, 11:07 PM   #73
henners

Quote:
Borrasca not only third eye activation a little more than that.
There's a lot of websites here's one. "No seas un sabelotodo sino no vas a aprender nada"

http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc...693&pst=847969
Thanks for the link but none of the videos work........
Old 10-19-2008, 11:35 PM   #74
henners

If you are interested in the Solfeggio Frequencies, i just found a web site that has them for free.
http://childrenofhtepleiades.ning.co...ATopic%3A19066

Old 10-20-2008, 01:15 AM   #75
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: DNA Activation??

Henners here's another free web site for the sf's

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-3h_w_...=1&tag=healing

There's plenty more. Just sharing the love
The important thing is to listen to them. They will simply change your life adding a bit more quality to it. You know what I mean mate !!!

Tags
dna, dna activation, dna recoding