Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 09-13-2008, 10:56 PM   #26
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: DNA Activation??

Gracias arcora your awesome !!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:31 PM   #27
2012survivor
Avalon Senior Member

We focus on everything from outside but we forget the power is inside ourselves. Nothing is left or wasted from our spirit. Nothing we need from outside. Our real conciousness isn't easy nor difficult, You simply have not to choose. Don't seek miracles from outside. We live weird times and anyone could be a guru. Be careful of falling with the wrong master. It is easier than you think. You must MEDITATE. Alone. In silence and quietly. Think about you, your thoughts, your behaviour with others and yourself. Once you are used to your thoughts, you can leave them pass away and focus on your shadow, the most hard step. You must live in your shadow, live your obscure thoughts, analize them, and learn not to fear from them , so they are part of our inmortal soul too. Once you've learned all the bad things on your mind, you can focus on your inner consciousness. Once you can focus on your real conciousness you've just got it. You reach the truth.
That DNA activation is awakening for zen buddhists.
2012survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:38 PM   #28
Pluto
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
I can independently attest to the power of the Solfeggio Frequencies.

They are nothing short of miraculous - and they are free.
Absolutely.
Experimenting with the Solfeggio scale for six weeks now.
Very powerful tool.
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:49 PM   #29
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Yoo pluto in the house ! Yes they are . I live in the country and a few of the trees by my window are producing fruit all year round. Normally I listen to the solffeggio frequencies by the windows next to the trees. This trees will bear fruit about twice a year. I guess the tree also likes the frequencies.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:54 PM   #30
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings, Lightworkers...

My insights... the physical body has 2 strands of dna. All other 'activation' happens on a spiritual level. Our actual human bodies do not acquire more dna strands. Our 'light bodies' are so similar to our 3d bodies. Think about it as layers. Each layer of our true self is an individual entity unto itself (chakra). These layers exist in subtle dimensions. Each layer (body) has it's own creation spark (dna). When we are fully aligned and in subtle communication with our chakra entry points, the spiritual dna in these bodies become aware and awake. We are operating on several dimensions at once. Past present and future. Just because we are operating in an aware state on this dimension, doesn't mean that all of our other selves are aware... I hope I'm making sense.. of course, this is just my insight and it may be different to yours. I hope it resonates with you..

Peace..OE
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:01 AM   #31
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

"Medical science has established that we have 2 strands of DNA and 10 strands of "junk" DNA, but they have not understood the purpose of that "junk" DNA.

Recent information has revealed its higher purpose; supporting a multidimensional consciousness, our natural state. Realigning, reconnecting and activating our 10 strands of junk DNA (aka the DNA Recoding or RRA Process) is the process by which we attain that state.

When we are multidimensional, our physic abilities are reawakened and we have developed a second neural network at the etheric level. This second neural network is what allows us to live in multiple dimensions at once. We can hear, see and communicate with others in these dimensions."

Taken from the article, "An Overview of the DNA Recoding Process."
http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/...ewarticle.html
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:32 AM   #32
Nzend2008

hello guys ! i am pretty new to this DNA activation. I've listened to DNA awaken video on youtube but it does not seem to work on me so I am really glad that i found this forum btw i just purchased the book that Frank Samuel recommend in this website http://www.phoenixregenetics.org/ . plz wish me luck , God bless you all .
Old 09-14-2008, 04:11 AM   #33
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

Note these great links:

Holy Harmony Secret Solfeggio Frequencies - It's 98.89 MB. It's the whole CD.
http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/...hp?topic=568.0

An Overview of the DNA Recoding Process
http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/...ewarticle.html

Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies
http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...solfeggio.html

Last edited by Pithiny; 09-28-2008 at 09:44 AM. Reason: adding more resources
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:02 PM   #34
Balancer
Avalon Senior Member

Hy

a loving soul has something to mention

When you listen to David Wilcock`s Enigma video you will understand that love and fear has specific wavelengths. He mentions, that fear has a "longer" Wavelength than love. So love has a higher Frequency and "hits" your DNA on much more "points". So, i think you get more information and feel more connected to everything (love is the awareness of a deeper connection of everything?) because it simply has more "connection-points" with your DNA.

And when you have 12 Strands you have 6 times more of these "connection-pionts"! So in my opinion its an interresting thing to think about and to get experience with. Doesnt matter for me if it works, when yes...yeah and when no...okay now i know more about different qualities of wavelengths and i think thats a good base for later.

Sounds a bit scientific, but all in all its about love and our increasing experience of this wonderful quality on different tiers of awareness.

and we are here for experiencing whatever we want!

love & light

Balancer
Balancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:05 PM   #35
franzBardon
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting subject, even more because Dan Burisch is in the process or has completed a document relative to solfeggio frequencies. Consider that all gross material as well as subtle matter is comprised of vibrations and with the knowledge & correct application, is it so inconceivable that solfeggio frequencies could activate certain dormant abilities? It's fine to be sceptical and to continually reiterate healthy caution to your fellow beings but, I think before individuals say with "certainty" what something is or isn't, can or can't with a do they must do the actual investigative & experiential work to validate their continued scepticism. The only thing I can agree with is that there will always be opportunists, it is our responsibility to utilize discernment.
franzBardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:20 PM   #36
Vicki
Avalon Senior Member

THank you Pithany - I've been wanting to listen to these frequencies - and have bookmarked the other websites for reading later.
Many thanks Vicki
Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:56 PM   #37
71BC
Avalon Senior Member

as a biochemist, botanist, musician etc., I will take a look at these frequencies in the spirit of happy investigation.

Although I (very quietly I might add) held a lot of the views here about "new" biology when I was a young student, I kept them to myself. I used my intuition to assist my studies.

Enough ego massaging though. The important thing is to synthesise the sipritual with the corporeal. So, I would ask, as was raised earlier in this thread;

1) where are the other 10 "strands" of DNA....what is meant by a "strand"

2) the phrase 80% of these 12 strands is junk DNA is quite different to what I have learned....i.e. that we have pairs of 23 chromosomes in each cell (except reproductive cells, where there are only 23 chr. separately) and that 90% of the genome appeared to encode no functional purpose (from the genetic sequence).

I will not diss you and say your statement is wrong, that would be egotistical childishness (and there is enough of that in universities as it is) but what I am trying to ascertain here is the difference between new modes of understanding in quantum biology (in the field of DNA, for example) and people simply repeating pat fudged "theory" that has been repeated so often its been lazily accepted.

Since we are not here on this forum to diss each other, rather, the opposite I would welcome feedback from interested parties (also in french, spanish or german if you prefer).

To make this comment relevant to the thread topic, I am aware of this idea of DNA "activation" etc., but I think it comes from real effects, like the effect of increase in solar radiation impingin on the body, that we have experienced during summers over the last few years.

I wish all of you the best at all times,

love,

71BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:08 PM   #38
71BC
Avalon Senior Member

please excuse me, but I forgot to add, that;

with regard to so called "junk DNA", it has always been a pet theory of mine that this 90% of "free space" if you will, on the genome could act like a video recorder (or digital hard drive recorder, nowadays if you prefer)

By this, I mean that your life experiences are either;

a) recorded here on the DNA,

b) stored there in preprogrammed form as your life plan to be played out through your bioconsciousness

c) a combination of a) and b) in so far as the life plan proceeds as encoded before incarnation, but can be overwritten by the experiences you have in life according to how "free will" alters (or doesn't) the preprogrammed experiences.

The actual recording would then be available at death for all to experience, perhaps via the so called "akhasic records". This last sentence is pure speculation, I admit.

The principle of recording or preprogramming using biological material (e.g. DNA memory) otherwise known as quantum computing (a real concept in computing, if somehwhat dated now) is the basis for this comment here. The "memory disk space" is potentially massive.

I can elaborate on what I know about this if anyone is interested, but am also always willing to admit my ignorance and continue learning.

love,

71BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:25 PM   #39
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

We in the western world are condition, here in PR where I live about 65%
percent of the population have a small piece of land where because of the humidity fruits and vegetables grow on their own. The fruit in most cases will rot and fall to the ground, people prefer to go to the supermarket and buy it.
Natural Healing plants was a cultural tradition, now is taboo because modern medicine is the accepted norm. Cars replace walking, we rather drive than walk even in the shortage distances. The result is that little by little
we are condition by the pop culture in which we are all growing up in.
The solfeggio frequencies for me are part of a ancient tradition. sounds like music are very powerful. Some frequencies can be harmful to humans, animals, insects,the envirovement other frequencies can help to heal and create a balance. Is like getting a tune up. Tesla , Dr. Horowitz and others have discover this to be true. Unfortunately so has agencies of the gorverment who are using them to cotinue conditioning and numbming our senses and minds and acceleratting the damaging effects on the eco system .
Old 09-15-2008, 07:49 AM   #40
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Frank Samuel, it's no secret that I'm skeptical about it, but I'm also curious about your experiences regarding DNA activation.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:29 AM   #41
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
I agree that you could active the DNA yourself with a little help listening to the solfeggio frequencies download the videos from youtube or other websites
http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc...693&pst=847969
I was initially dissapointed when a lot of charlatans where asking for excessive amounts of money to provide you with information that is found for free in the internet. I have not pay anyone a single cent. I was able to download the information from various websites for free. For over 9 months I have listen to the frequencies and they are amazing. Please I am not making this up. Is very real and it works .
Theories opinions abound but this is just common sense.
Step 1: download videos.
Step 2: Listen to video.
Step 3: watch and feel how your body and mind reacts to these frequencies.
step 4 : repeat step 2 and 3.
Just do it then get back to me in a couple of months. Love and peace to all
Hi All,

thank you for all the info on this subject. I was looking at this website holosync theraphy, http://www.centerpointe.com/ is anybone familar with this ? does this play a role in dna activation as well? or maybe it is not just the same thing...
Tolga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:47 AM   #42
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Hey Obv. now we are getting somewhere ! Look I have been listening to these frequencies and the first couple of days I began to feel sleepy all the time.I usually sleep 4 to 5hrs. on the average. The frequencies knock me out.
I had a few other people, (skeptical engineers),try them out and it had the exact initial effect they got very sleepy; for me the second phase was that my body felt like a had a cel phone vibrating all time, this was freaking me out a little bit. third phase my body began to heal. Keep in mind my conditions mention. It was to good to be true but it work. So i said this stuff is good!!! I have 8 hrs. of different solfeggio frequencies which stay on all night so everybody at home is getting a healthy dose. My wife is pregnant and she when to do a sonogram to see if the baby is okay the nurse freak out becuase the baby started to wave her hands as to say hi she said she has never seem that happen before. what is not normal is that my body has acelerated recuperate powers . I had real heavy objects acidentally fall on my feet and I thought OUCH thats going to leave a ugly mark , swollen, etc. Not a mark !!! Like this I have 100's of stories .There's other test which I'm currently performing I always ask others to participate but like you the world is full of skeptics althought little by little I am winning them over. Love and Peace Capt.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:57 AM   #43
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Tolga I cannot formulate an opinion on this but I will look up the site you provided and I will try to give an answer. Love and peace to you...
Old 09-15-2008, 09:23 AM   #44
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Frank. 'little by little I am winning them over' has a light polarity tint to it that I'm not keen on, but thanks for sharing your experiences.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:55 PM   #45
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Hey Capt. I work in the Engineering dept. home of the skeptics. Good place to test and prove things out. You cannot remain a skeptic if you don't tested first. Give a try. What are you afraid of. Hey you'll be amazed at the results,
Besides I have been bombarded with a million questions by skeptics who see the results first hand. Is simple enough just listen to the frequencies.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:49 PM   #46
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

DNA activation-tried it, maybe made me feel better, healthier,...not sure if it was that or the whole changing my mindset, meditating more, not sure. It could be a tool. Even the ascended masters had to be taught how to meditate and had guru's and teachers. Some skills came naturally, but when you are inexperienced, it's helpful to have someone show you tools and how to use them. There is no one right way to ascend. What works for you might nt work for others, we all have our own path.

Holosync stuff I think is like binaural, hemi-sync. I think it helps your brain change frequencies-alph, beta, delta, and I forget the 4th. Dream state is delta, meditative trance starts in alpha, and the awake monkey mind is beta...ring a bell? Silva Ultramind uses this, Robert Monroe, and Robert Bruce that I know of.
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #47
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

DNA Activation is not as hard a people may think. You body works off of frequencies. A very complex system that exsists around and inside our bodies. The "pressure points" of the system is often called the Chakra's. These points are in constant flux. The react to subtle influences in environment and mental state. If you can imagine the spinning counter clock wise of difference energy clusters to produce a machine to balance itself in harmony to assist as fuel for the mind, body and especially spirit. The location of the "pressure points" are:

1. Base of the sex organ. The color accepted for this is a deep red. It's function is the primal energy source. Sexual energy.
2. The second moving up is at the belly button. The color being Orange. The physical creator force.
3. Then at the stomach. Color Yellow. Image the color of the sun. Giver of energy as in physical and spiritual power to perform.
4. Then the Heart. A Deep Green like a Kelly Green. Go's without saying, the feelings center.
5. The throat. A light sky blue color. Image a color around your next of soft blue responsible for communication.
6. The 3rd eye area. Color being an off purple. To read deep into things and for focus.
7. The Top of the head. A Deep Purple. This is the connected force to the Universe. It also pulls down to the ground to ground someone and throws off into the Universe any negative or other forces you wish to get rid of.

Each of these have a specific energy. I am sure people will disagree with the function but what is important is that you may want to visualize these systems all working in harmony with each other. You want to strengthen them. Focus on them for healing yourself and raising your vibratory frequency. This will assist in the activation of your DNA. Spin the systems and clean them using your mental visualization.

This is one of many methods used to raise your DNA.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:33 PM   #48
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Questiny. I was thinking of the chakras when I read the word frequencies in this thread. I've read several takes on the colours, the one that sounded right to me was green for the solar plexus - green used for healing or attacking, depending on the intent - and solar plexus as the seat of attack/defense. I've noticed many horror flicks use covers with pictures tinted in red or green.

Started reading up on chakras after a reiki initiation about 10 years ago. I wanted to know why I felt heat on certain points on the body during the initiation. The top of the head was most noticeable - felt like the top of a campfire - like sparks moving about. Was a weird experience at the time. Remember walking back to my place, slightly baffled. And I noticed the heat again, and thought, 'Now, what's that?', and turned and looked at the sun. 'Allright... steady now.' :-)

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-15-2008 at 09:42 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:50 PM   #49
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

i wonder if ravers were experiencing mass DNA activation throughout the 90s

if all it takes is listening to frequencies over and over to do this, it's gotta be enhanced with the trance state induced by dancing to music that is so full and loud that it is penetrating every fiber
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:54 PM   #50
matrix
Avalon Senior Member

Agree fully about the Solfeggio, this is also one area that I intent to focus on more and more into the future. It is time for a "new song". It is all about light, sound, frequency, vibration, air (Water & Oxygen) ENERGY! I believe we have everything we need within to do this ourselves. If you feel you need outside help with it, that is also fine, maybe consider biofeedback / quantum technology?

Watch this video dr Len Horowitz Vancouver May 2008:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...horowitz&hl=en

and

DNA: Pirates of the Sacred Spiral
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...50232536519022

Good vibrations all!
matrix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dna, dna activation, dna recoding