Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #1
happyhollergal

Default Newly Awakened Needs Your Help

I live in North Carolina, my adult children live in Atlanta area and the largest part of my immediate family live in coastal south Georgia. I have only become aware of our situation in the past week and a half, after spending my entire 46 years of life on this planet in complete darkness due to my failure to question what has always been taught to me as being the "truth". I have watched all of the Project Camelot videos and listened to the audio interviews, as well as delving into the works of Zechariah Sitchin. My question is this; Is it too late for me to find help and resources, to join with others in this mission to survive the coming events? I am open to helpful responses from anyone, anywhere. My family thinks I'm a gullible fruitcake, and while I chuckle outwardly, my spirit is filled with sadness at their unbelief in a time when it is essential that they pay attention. I have never been prone to tell things that are far out or untrue, yet they hold fast to their instilled beliefs that our world is what they have been taught that it is. Pleas help if you can. I would like information also on safe places my family can go to in the areas they live in, as they may not be allowed to travel here. Thankyou and Peace to all!
Old 10-02-2008, 12:10 AM   #2
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Newly Awakened Needs Your Help

Welcome Happyhollergal,
If you have only just become aware of all this that's happening, then it must be pretty daunting for you.
May I suggest to you that you be aware also that there is a lot of disinformation 'out there' also and that you have to be discerning in all the things you read/hear, trust your instincts.
If you are a "gullible fruitcake", then you are in very good and distinguished company.
There are many pragmatic and wise people on this forum, and 'fruitcakes' are few.
Tom
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:19 AM   #3
Shellie
Banned

Unfortunately, there is no "one" answer to your question. There are a lot of us here who have family members who are completely deaf, blind and unwilling to know anything about what is going on. The one thing we must remember though, is that we cannot MAKE anyone see, wake up, or understand. While I sympathize with your situation, it is the same situation most people are in.

The really sad part is that no matter what you do to help them, they need to help themselves. Patience and resources might become taxed to the max and while groups need to stick together for support, the people who are going to make it through this will do so because of their SELF SUFFICIENCY. So with that in mind, concentrate on what you can do for yourself and your household and use that as a demonstration for others. Seeing dedication might help make reality sink in for them.

First of all, I am almost sure there is a thread in the Ground Crew Networking/USA section for people in N. Carolina. Start hooking up!

Next, check out what I posted here on purchasing food: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3893.

If you have considerable savings, start getting it out of dollars. Many people are buying gold and silver; those that don't have that much are buying food, seeds, survival gear etc. You need to prioritize what is right for YOU.

Should you stay vs. go: this again depends on your situation. If you are in a major city, it is best to get out- even if that means literally "heading for the hills". If you are in a rural area, you could consider staying. The best advice for EVERYONE is to be mobile, flexible, and ready. Keep your gas tank in your car full at all times, keep a bug-out-bag prepared, and have various plans for various situations.

Take care of yourself! Eat good healthy foods, get exercise, take care of stress. Involve yourself in spiritual pursuits and stay calm. If you are calm and know what is going on then you can be pro-active, not REactive.

Learn. Learn, learn, learn! This forum and the internet in general is an excellent source of knowledge- lost knowledge of alternative energy, growing foods etc. Never stop learning!
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:20 AM   #4
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Hi happyhollergal.

Don't panic, and trust yourself to know what to do as events come to pass. The main thing is that you are now seeing what is going on.

You can only control your own eyes, so your family will see what they point their eyes at.

I think many of us here have a situation where our family simply refuses to consider that things may not be as they appeared or they were led to believe.

there is a huge amount of great data on this site already, but what will work for you depends on you and your situation.

So trust yourself, and deal with your family in whatever way you deem appropriate.

One productive activitiy is to be on the lookout for others who are starting to see through the veil of disinformation, and share resources with them which can speed their progress and enable them to pitch in, and create an earth civilization of which we can be proud.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:20 AM   #5
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
Welcome Happyhollergal,
If you are a "gullible fruitcake", then you are in very good and distinguished company.
There are many pragmatic and wise people on this forum, and 'fruitcakes' are few.
Tom
Indeed!!

First responsibility is to yourself. Yes, share what you learn with family and friend, but don't let it slow you down if they refuse to respond. Remember, Fruitcake does seem to last forever. Ha ha...ok, but to be able to help later if need be, you must stay strong, calm, alert and discerning. They will come running to you when they learn for themselves.

Cheers
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:21 AM   #6
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
Welcome Happyhollergal,
If you have only just become aware of all this that's happening, then it must be pretty daunting for you.
May I suggest to you that you be aware also that there is a lot of disinformation 'out there' also and that you have to be discerning in all the things you read/hear, trust your instincts.
Tom
Well said...

Hi, happyhollergirl, welcome to the forum! First thing... don't panic or give in to feelings of dread and fear! You woke up at this time for good reason and you're not to late! Spend some time reading and learning. The more knowledge you have, the more empowered you will be! Ask questions and participate in conversation here at Avalon. There are many loving and helpful people here to guide you.

Love to you...Cookie
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:59 AM   #7
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
I live in North Carolina, my adult children live in Atlanta area and the largest part of my immediate family live in coastal south Georgia. I have only become aware of our situation in the past week and a half, after spending my entire 46 years of life on this planet in complete darkness due to my failure to question what has always been taught to me as being the "truth". I have watched all of the Project Camelot videos and listened to the audio interviews, as well as delving into the works of Zechariah Sitchin. My question is this; Is it too late for me to find help and resources, to join with others in this mission to survive the coming events? I am open to helpful responses from anyone, anywhere. My family thinks I'm a gullible fruitcake, and while I chuckle outwardly, my spirit is filled with sadness at their unbelief in a time when it is essential that they pay attention. I have never been prone to tell things that are far out or untrue, yet they hold fast to their instilled beliefs that our world is what they have been taught that it is. Pleas help if you can. I would like information also on safe places my family can go to in the areas they live in, as they may not be allowed to travel here. Thankyou and Peace to all!

Wow, in a week and a half you have absorbed a lot of knowledge- good for you

It is never too late for anything, you are waking up when you are suppose to. Many of us are alienated from our friends and families- mine are sick to death of hearing about Tom Brown jr, Sai baba, JJ hurtak, and now project camelot. If they don't understand then they are not meant to. Maybe tomorrow they will!. There are a lot of very intelligent and loving people here, and they will be willing to share everything with you.

Together we may find the truth and individually we will experience. Do not hesitate to ask, for someone here will give.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:35 AM   #8
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I live in WNC too. I don't think there is a better place in north america to ride this thing out. Just start learning all the plants you can eat (our area has more biodiversity anywhere other than the rain forest) and meet some people doing the local/sustainable thing, which there are plenty of around here. You and your family are going to be fine.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:56 AM   #9
happyhollergal

I am so impressed with the love and sincerity you folks are showing me. Thankyou so very much from my heart! I wanted to clear up the question on whether I plan to leave or not. Actually, I am one of the people who don't have savings to count on. I live from one paycheck to another, so I'm not in a position to leave. I do however live on six acres in the mountains here, and am grateful for that.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:07 AM   #10
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

I know how you feel, I was littereally in a stupifying panic in the onset, then I tried to tell others (yeah, they all wanna put you in a rubber room). Then I just figured if I could plant a doubt, just one so maybe one person researched a little I had helped at least in a miniscule way.

Now that I look back, there were so many trying to wake me up in the past. One woman in Sams club seriously scared me, I thought she was out o' her gourd. Now I see her desperation at trying to make me see as a genuine effort to save me and mine. She was a complete stranger to me, and ive never seen her since which is odd considering how often I see other members more than once in the club. She went on and on about the skull and bones and the illuminati. The more she noticed i was not buying the louder she got and didnt stop her tirade till she was done telling me about her arsenal, her plans, and ending with which guns I must buy, what food, where to hide them and so on. Many others have done things throughout my life but none as flamboyant as her. I guess I must have been one of the harder ones to wake up! lol

Your path is yours, at least now you may make informed decisions concerning your future, whatever it may be. Just dont let the information make you sad, panicked, worry, or anything negative. Its hard not to for a litttle while but dont let it consume your life, let it be a positive thing and allow yourself to be a powerful aware positive being. A powerful positive force to be reckoned with.

The information can drag you down if you let it.

Your gonna be great, youll see.

ps, I know, ive seen the documenatry about sams club. You know now that I think about it, one of their employee's told me about zeitgeist, wrote it down for me and everything. Odd happenings in a reputeded bad institution.

Last edited by MMe M; 10-02-2008 at 03:10 AM.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:13 AM   #11
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am so impressed with the love and sincerity you folks are showing me. Thankyou so very much from my heart! I wanted to clear up the question on whether I plan to leave or not. Actually, I am one of the people who don't have savings to count on. I live from one paycheck to another, so I'm not in a position to leave. I do however live on six acres in the mountains here, and am grateful for that.
Six acres!! I'm coming over.

You probably have enough land to keep 100 people fat and happy. Just go out and learn it like the back of your hand. You'll be better off than 99% of us.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:17 AM   #12
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

What's this about Sam's Club? And aren't they affiliated with ah...some grocery chain. Basha's maybe. A documentary? Well, I haven't had tv for at least 10 years. I am out of the loop pretty much aside from what I find in books and on the web.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:19 AM   #13
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

My advice is to remember that we are not human beings on a spiritual journey, but we are spiritual beings on a human journey.

Find a way to ground yourself, let go of fear- it's the ammunition against us all. Live in love, enjoy being here, now. Enjoy the sunshine, your loved ones, and smile because you know that no matter what happens you've been "alive" for a very, very long time and 100 years from now you will still be alive. If you came here for this experience then let yourself enjoy it! These are amazing times! Look at all we are witnessing! Can you imagine a more exciting time to be in? And now you're awake and aware! Isn't that just freaking awesome?!!!!

Sure, stock up on some food but don't do it out of fear. Just prepare yourself for the adventures to come!
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:21 AM   #14
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Welcome home, to the forum of all the incredible
fruitcakes. Be active in learning how to remain calm, serene, tough , compassionate and loving. I know what you mean living paycheck to paycheck so I can relate. As your internal self begins to aquire more light it will illuminated your family. Do not worry if they cannot relate to your new discover conciouness, they will soon enough.
Keep at it, learn everything you can from this forum and weblinks related.
Ask questions, question everything, you are right on time, it is never to late.
Once again welcome home...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:24 AM   #15
Shellie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
My advice is to remember that we are not human beings on a spiritual journey, but we are spiritual beings on a human journey.
That is the truth!
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:36 AM   #16
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

OK ALL, ATTENTION PLEASE!!
We just had a happyhollerguy start a new thread with the same subject.

Call me paranoid, but this feels

Last edited by dragonfly; 10-02-2008 at 03:40 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:40 AM   #17
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Happyhollergal, I am delighted to see another North Carolinian wake up, I believe many will awaken and need help\guidance. I am located in the triad area if you ever need to talk pm me and I will be glad to help in any way possible. Having said that though I will ask that you let your inner being guide you, it led you here and will lead you to the most useful information for your specific needs.

Concerning family\friends\community continue to drop hints this is about all you can do for them at this point in time, but don't wear it out. I usually wait for a response back from the person instead of going at them they may see this as an attack and further withdraw from you.

Try to remain calm and ride it out don't try to take in more information than you can absorb. You will know when you have information overload, just disseminate it before proceeding forward, some will not gel, so best to put it on a back burner it may be used later and it may be disinformation and never be applicable.

You are going to be fine. Again welcome to the ground crew.

Love & Peace
Trish
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:44 AM   #18
happyhollergal

Just for the record, happyhollerguy and I do live together, but we are completely separate in our searches for the truth. He has capabilities of producing machinery, etc that I cannot even begin to understand, and he requested information on that and any other info he can gather for himself. Our individual searches are just that, so please don't see it any other way. Thank you for understanding.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:15 AM   #19
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

happyhollergal,

Sure there's time, and plenty of people to meet in your area, but buckle your seatbelt and get ready to the ride!!
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:23 AM   #20
Shechaiyah
Banned

Yes, there is a simple answer, Honey, and your family knows it.

Dear happyhollergal ~*~

Prayer. Go inward and talk to God about it (without blaming Him, by the way.)

Meditate on your need to figure out how to adapt to these crazy times.

Don't let anybody tell you their worst or SELF-TAUGHT FEARS.

Just stay quiet, and be like a nun living in quiet contemplation, even in company. Composed.

And stay focused, there, on that Request. You don't have to tell ANYBODY.

"I need to know how to adapt to this predicament, where I am."

And God will answer your prayer, with assistance out of the blue.

I'll keep you in my prayers too.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote