Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-01-2009, 06:15 AM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default The Great Deception May 2010 - alien invasion?

There are those whose intent and purpose is to present a false flag scenario - a great deception beyond the average person's imagination. Remember when Cliff High spoke about how alien space wars was showing up in the web bot data? Anyone remember some of the finer detail points of Fatima with respect to when.. a date, a time but the year was unknown? Got any ideas on who is really good with cloning these days and who they are going to try and pass off as the savior of the world?

TPTB are running out of time. They are orchestrating a scenario that lines up with the Bible... a scenario that will dupe and scare the s-h-i-t out of the average earth citizen unless they are truly prepared for what is, very likely, on the upcoming agenda for next Spring. That is unless we take action and refuse to buy into their plot. These days we now know that when looking at a UFO there is just as high a probability a UFO (particularly the triangular shaped ones) is one of ours that has been back engineered and floating around within the secret government for the past 40 years now. TPTB are running flat out of time to get the world under control and are getting desperate. Information has been leaked from those deep inside who are aware what is planned - implementation of the great deception, a false flag alien invasion and the manifestation of the false Christ.

What to defeat them? Refuse to give into fear and continue to focus on the new influx of golden spiritual energy that is headed this way and will be here in full force in 2012. That is the future for those whose eyes and hearts are open to the truth.

There are many beneficial aliens of positive spiritual intent. It is those beings we need to focus on, not the negative alien propaganda and games that TPTB keep dragging out of the closet like dirty linen demanding our attention and energy instead of refocusing our intention on what will serve us best.

V is being aired this month for a few shows and again in Spring. This is another attempt to jack up fear toward aliens in general and fear seeps into the unconscious and conscious minds of an unsuspecting populace in TPTBs attempt to condition people into to accepting an alien space war. This is just another ploy.. a mind control game on a mega scale. Please keep in mind that if the aliens really wanted to attack earth they could have done it years ago. And keep in mind that there are nests of disinformation agents whose sole intent is to instill and generate fear as a means of control and manipulate the general public with respect to accepting the unacceptable by buying into their proposed hidden alien agendas.

If we take a step back and look at our own human race.. on a whole, it is good with a few bad apples scattered about creating all types of havoc. Perhaps the same can be said of a few of the alien groups that have existed on this planet for thousands of years. A few... not the majority.. just a few bad apples. And these few are like parasites who feed off of human spirituality. The key is not to feed them by giving into negative thinking and fear but to stay centered in ones heart and the heart of god. Focus on manifesting heaven on earth in your personal inter-relationships with others (practice kindness), in planting your gardens and creating beauty.. being a steward to the planet. This is where ones focus and intention can do the most good and create positive change. Be happy as the next golden age is literally just around the corner.

Last edited by Carol; 11-01-2009 at 06:25 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:18 AM   #2
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Great Deception May 2010 - alien invasion?

TPTB are ET.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:09 PM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

agree with above, V is more predictive programming. im a sovereign human i bow to no one.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We are also morally obliged to warn you of an existing highly secretive plan to use advanced technologies to hoax an 'alien attack' on Earth. There exists within the direct control of this Majestic group assets capable of launching such a false flag operation and virtually every person on Earth, as well as most leaders, would be deceived by it. Components of this operation have been tested on the public over the past 50 years and include, but are not limited to:
  • Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARVs) - these are advanced anti-gravity aircraft that have been fully operational since at least the late 1950s to early 1960s. Many so-called UFO reports by civilians and military personnel are of such ARVs. They constitute an unacknowledged or 'black' Air Force and these ARVs are capable of extraordinary speed, maneuverability and lift/hover. By 2009, these technologies had gone through many generations of refinement and, if deployed, could easily hoax or simulate an Extraterrestrial Vehicle (ETV). (Note that a UFO is a nonspecific term and could be either an ARV or an ETV.)
  • Programmed Life Forms (PLFs) - these are well-crafted alien-appearing creatures that, while completely manmade, often deceive unknowing people as 'aliens'. The stagecraft, genetics and other sciences associated with these creatures are beyond the scope of this brief, but are very well developed. I have personally been briefed by multiple independent corroborating sources regarding the development and deployment of PLFs. These creatures, used in conjunction with ARVs, have convincingly launched the pop culture fervor over 'alien abductions'. Victims of such paramilitary human-controlled abductions genuinely believe that they have been abducted by 'aliens' and often have physical stigmata and 'implants' to prove it. These implants are also manmade and we have information about the laboratory and corporation making these items. (See attached documents)
  • Chemical, optical and electromagnetic systems to assist with creating an alteration in awareness are components of the 'stagecraft' used to hoax an 'alien' event.
The vast majority of information in the public domain on the UFO subject is, therefore, carefully orchestrated disinformation designed to prepare the populace, as well as our leaders, for a non-existent 'alien threat'. The psychological warfare implications of this were described in the 1950s in CIA documents and are further elucidated by other documents and testimony. No less a figure than Wernher Von Braun warned of this cosmic deception.
The objective of such a false flag operation is the creation of an enemy in space that would unite the world behind a global military power against such an 'alien threat'. President Reagan and other leaders have been targeted with such disinformation, which is designed to secure their silence or cooperation with the agenda of secrecy and space weaponization. The President needs to be careful to avoid being similarly deceived.
http://www.disclosureproject.org/Ema...ober242009.htm
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #5
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

he heh...

"Old tricks are the best tricks, eh?"

From a Carol Rossin page:
Dying from cancer, Werner Von Braun enlisted Carol Rossin, a fellow executive at Fairchild Industries, to help educate the public and decision-makers. He regarded space-based weapons as "dumb, dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary and unworkable."

Significantly he outlined the five-step "scare tactics" used to justify them. First the public has been made to fear:
  • the Communists;
  • then terrorists,
  • then rogue nations,
  • then asteroids
  • and finally extraterrestrials.
"Remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie," he told her.

The program is slowly unfolding as Von Braun predicted. We are at the rogue nation, terrorist stage, and about to transition into the UFO stage, methinks.
1. I do not hold for one second, to the notion that all of our visitors are simply here to sing Kumbaya and roast marshmallows with us.

2. I am not too fond of the idea of "benign neglect" either. In some respects I think of it similar to driving by a car wreck, casually counting the number of people bleeding to death.

There is another process, one of immense power which can/could/should be at work. Achievement can be a factor of external, just as it can come from internal inspiration.

So while I type this, I also "send it out":
If you have any desire for this race to be "as equal", pay us the compliment, and extend us the grace of treating us as such. As you are here, your "judgments" are just as relevant as our own. THAT is the nature of true brotherhood.

There is a magic that happens when someone "forgets, or frees themself" from who they are and puts their energy into what they can be. It is inherent in our nature to "climb above" just about anything, when we are inspired. You can too.

Such is the nature of grace. You can participate.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:06 PM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Well, with the steady commercials of "V" for the past year, any official who comes out and says aliens are here and are our friends will immediately be suspect by the majority of mind programmed people.

I do no hold the Dr. Greer's statement that there are no negative ET's he is aware of, I also think the set-up if fairly well done by tptb. It will take herculean efforts to overcome the programming.

Nov 13th will soon be here, and if 777 presentations regarding the media and numerology are correct then something may be happening soon. I am not saying it will; however, my eyes are watching and see that up to now the psy ops have been very good.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:26 PM   #7
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

U Serenity;

At this point I would say that any "disclosure" by government is a manipulated event, or a downright lie.

A mouse crawlin' out of a basket of snakes is more likely.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #8
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Another possibility on the V Series:

Consider that it is cosmic law that when dark forces work against your evolution, they have to tell you what they are doing and you have to accept it so it is your karma not theirs. They are very advanced, so they do so in ways that are extremely slick, most often through the entertainment industry.

There is a side benefit to them telling you what they are doing through the entertainment industry, whenever someone talks about it like it's a real life thing, they are quickly dismissed as a crazy person because 'I saw that movie and everybody knows it's fiction'.

That way when true stories surface, they are already in the collective mindset as fiction and easily dismissed.

That's another possibility of what this V series could be used for, letting you know what's happening to fulfill cosmic law, and making sure any talk of these reptilians appears as pure fiction.

In addition, they can use mind control throughout to be sending you messages that the repies are decent folk using subliminal messaging if they want to. Digital television is designed for that.

Finally, I believe part of their plan is to reveal themselves at some point, to come out of the closet so to speak, and try and get humanity to accept them as their leaders (which they already are regardless). It's certainly not beyond their sophistication level to use reverse psychology and use this same argument being used here, that the evil 'humans' were showing them as mean guys, look at that v show, it was all propaganda, we are really just hyper evolved 'gods' with your best interest at heart (meaning we eat hearts).....

Lastly, there are different factions of ET's warring against each other. This show could be brought forth by a non-reptilian faction as a possibility, such as greys, however, all the factions warring against each other are just warring for who gets to control us.

As a sovereign universal citizen and an individualization of the infinite, I say NONE of them have any rights over humanity or this planet as this is God's planet and it is designed for human evolution not niburian or future grey visitors.

That's another perspective for yah.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #9
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
they have to tell you what they are doing and you have to accept it so it is your karma not theirs
Is karma that dumb that it falls for such manipulation attempts?
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

As Carol said, we should refuse to buy into fear and stop living our lives in fear of everything.

That's HOW they win.

It's a very difficult time for me now but I'm hanging in there and I'm sure everyone else is too. The only way we're going to survive this time is not by the amount of survival gear we have, but rather by the way we perceive events and by keeping a positive outlook.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #11
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, my outlook is AMAZINGLY positive.

For me, that's because I understand the good guys and what God's Will is.

God's Will is for this planet to be healed, raised up and for all life on it to awaken to it's inner divinity. These are very interesting times indeed!

Us pioneers in consciousness here have some great adventures in store for us . This is our planet, and the part of the movie where we take dominion over it and express our own unique divine talents is coming very quickly...

In the meantime, enjoy the part of the movie where the public awakens to the meanies running the show and the bad guys fall hard...

If the people knew better they would do better... now we're in the part of the movie where the people know better and the bad guys plots plans and conspiracies fall apart in a big way.. enjoy the show, go with the flow, all is well, the universe provides, follow the light in you!
Old 11-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #12
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
...From a Carol Rossin page:
Dying from cancer, Werner Von Braun enlisted Carol Rossin, a fellow executive at Fairchild Industries, to help educate the public and decision-makers. He regarded space-based weapons as "dumb, dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary and unworkable."

Significantly he outlined the five-step "scare tactics" used to justify them. First the public has been made to fear:
  • the Communists;
  • then terrorists,
  • then rogue nations,
  • then asteroids
  • and finally extraterrestrials...
Here is the video:

I just want to endorse what was told above, Focus on the world you want to live in, reality is created into consciousness...

The last step of the pyramid of evolution begins in 2011. This is the global awakening to the human consciousness to co-creation. In this last step, lasting a little more than a year up to 21/12/2012, manifestation of consciousness will be clearer, faster than ever before.

After 2012, the state of the Human consciousness will draw the future of humankind. It only takes a few dedicated positive strongly mentally focused people to bring about the best outcome for all concerned. Be in the few... And remember, the power of blessing...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #13
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
My understandings:

Well, I'm sure my explanation is highly oversimplified... HOWEVER, karma historically has been very pliable by those in the know at the highest levels. They have learned to dodge karma for many many millenia. One of their favorite techniques is to get the people to take their own karma onto themselves for them.

You see this in the story of Jesus. It is the religious elite, the scribes and the pharisees that want to have him arrested and killed. They don't like him showing the people that the kingdom of heaven is within them and that when they count on the 'father' within they connect directly to the source and all things are provided for them. They want to keep the people powerless and in fear of the god outside of themselves that is ready to punish them for thinking that the power lies within them rather than without. They are very threatened by Jesus message not to let any man or establishment get between you and the 'father'.

Anyway... they rally up the people themselves to condemn Jesus and set Barabas the murdered free. They are attempting to put the karma for the act on the heads of the people rather than their own heads.

Same goes for wars etc. The government gets the people to rally behind the war cry, therefore they are just meeting the people's demands and the karma lies on the people's heads, not theirs.

That being said, karma dodging days are over, and the power elite will now have the full karma decend upon them from the millenia of karma dodging... it will all be returned.

Karma itself was pliable for those who bent the rules beyond what they were meant to be, however, the infinite has kept the actual score and the score will be settled. Because, the truth is: You reap as you sew, even if you can hold it off for a period... We are all responsible for balancing the energies we send out.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:59 PM   #14
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
"...These days we now know that when looking at a UFO there is just as high a probability a UFO (particularly the triangular shaped ones) is one of ours that has been back engineered and floating around within the secret government for the past 40 years now. - implementation of the great deception, a false flag alien invasion and the manifestation of the false Christ.

What to defeat them? Refuse to give into fear and continue to focus on the new influx of golden spiritual energy that is headed this way and will be here in full force in 2012. That is the future for those whose eyes and hearts are open to the truth.Be happy as the next golden age is literally just around the corner.
Could there be a line in the sand drawn then, in order to stand upon a conviction of recognizing deception, that Physical sightings of UFO's are man-made as opposed to those that are 'other'- dimensional, such as what Dr. Greer dedicates his impetus towards?

In other words if you see a hard physical object 'UFO' regardless of how it moves or what it does it is a 'fake'. But if it is seen in another dimension by those whom have that ability than that could be considered real!

Is this what would be considered an opportunity of an extra energy boost in order for, as many as can understand, raising individual and mass frequency-electromagnetic energy-vibration; from a 20watt lightbulb to a 100watt lightbulb let's say? In other words Earth energy is so low that 'our shields are down' and we are all easily infiltrated... like a static shock from walking on a rug as compared to a lightning strike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
im a sovereign human i bow to no one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
"...• Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARVs) - these are advanced anti-gravity aircraft that have been fully operational since at least the late 1950s to early 1960s. Many so-called UFO reports by civilians and military personnel are of such ARVs. They constitute an unacknowledged or 'black' Air Force and these ARVs are capable of extraordinary speed, maneuverability and lift/hover.

The vast majority of information in the public domain on the UFO subject is, therefore, carefully orchestrated disinformation designed to prepare the populace, as well as our leaders, for a non-existent 'alien threat'...."

http://www.disclosureproject.org/Ema...ober242009.htm
Again can a delineation be assumed that if a UFO is materialized it is typically going to be a psy-ops program? WHY do I say this...? Because the good guys know the deception that is currently in place so if they show up to be seen and then disappear without some sort of positive dialogue then that just adds to the confusion and deception and that would certainly be counter productive.

Quote:
So while I type this, I also "send it out":
If you have any desire for this race to be "as equal", pay us the compliment, and extend us the grace of treating us as such. As you are here, your "judgments" are just as relevant as our own. THAT is the nature of true brotherhood.

Quote:

At this point I would say that any "disclosure" by government is a manipulated event, or a downright lie.
I would hang my hat on that one... I have read many posts of those who are new to the site, just pop in run their mouth off and then leave, or are gaining the trust of many as they grovel over the 'ol stories' of their experiences (so they think). Looks like testing the waters here to see how far they can push the envelope of perception either to change the format of an event to come or to continue with a format of an event to come. A deception only works if no one finds out about it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
They are very advanced, so they do so in ways that are extremely slick, most often through the entertainment industry.

There is a side benefit to them telling you what they are doing through the entertainment industry, whenever someone talks about it like it's a real life thing, they are quickly dismissed as a crazy person because 'I saw that movie and everybody knows it's fiction'.

That way when true stories surface, they are already in the collective mindset as fiction and easily dismissed.

In addition, they can use mind control throughout to be sending you messages that the repies are decent folk using subliminal messaging if they want to. Digital television is designed for that.

As a sovereign universal citizen and an individualization of the infinite, I say NONE of them have any rights over humanity or this planet as this is God's planet and it is designed for human evolution not niburian or future grey visitors.
Would that mean Earth is a "Universal Studio"?
Not actually funny but the Truth in plain site can be comical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
I often pondered this too and all I can answer is that each person has the right to say NO whether they eventually learn the lesson or not is freewill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

The only way we're going to survive this time is not by the amount of survival gear we have, but rather by the way we perceive events and by keeping a positive outlook.
A huge issue and a tall order... so any ideas on a simple visual and a simple thought to focus on enmasse or even just from a few for that matter?

Last edited by Christo888; 11-01-2009 at 09:44 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:03 PM   #15
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

So karma tricked eventually wises up i take. Thanks for elaborating 14 C's.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I found this in Wikipedia. Could this have something to do with that which is brewing?

Gnostic Neo-Nazis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldebaran
An esoteric neo-Nazi sect headquartered in Vienna, Austria called the Tempelhofgesellschaft, founded in the early 1990s, teaches a form of Gnosticism called Marcionism[citation needed]. They distribute pamphlets claiming that the Aryan race originally came to Atlantis from the star Aldebaran (this information is supposedly based on "ancient Sumerian manuscripts"). They maintain that the Aryans from Aldebaran derive their power from the vril energy of the Black Sun. They teach that since the Aryan race is of extraterrestrial origin it has a divine mission to dominate all the other races. It is believed by adherents of this religion that an enormous space fleet is on its way to Earth from Aldebaran which, when it arrives, will join forces with the Nazi Flying Saucers from Antarctica to establish the Western Imperium. [8]

I spoke with Carol Rosin on a couple of occasions many years ago. We mostly talked about nuclear war. Has she said anything recently? A lot of water has passed underneath the bridge since the famous Disclosure Project press conference. Was Warner Von Braun no longer an ardent Nazi when he mentored Carol? I liked Carol a lot...but what was Von Braun's real agenda? Would the failure to weaponize space make Earth vulnerable to a genuine ET invasion?

Will Human ET's appear to save us from the dreaded reptilians and greys...and then take over? (to protect us from the reptilian and grey threat?) Are we really dealing with rival Human ET factions who are fighting to see who gets to lead the out-of-the closet New World Order Theocracy? Would this be the continuation of a Human vs Human Pleiadian/Aldebaran Theocratic Civil War?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-01-2009 at 09:35 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:52 AM   #17
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I was informed by a very reliable source that the good ETs will only hang around for two more years and poof, they're gone.

However, we now have a time frame to work with.

... I love it. "A mouse crawlin' out of a basket of snakes is more likely."
Old 11-02-2009, 06:12 AM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps all ET's should leave us alone...good and bad. But who knows...we might end up in tyranny, or blow ourselves up anyway. In many ways...it seems that we are ill-prepared to rule ourselves...without intervention...but we need to make the transition. If not now...when? If not us...who? What are our chances? 50/50?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:16 AM   #19
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

i heard that the quarantine on earth will be lifted starting 2012. meaning they will be able to "intervene" and help us.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:53 PM   #20
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

HEhehe,, talking about aliens here...

See video.

See the Page by the CE-4 UfO Research Group.

There are Over 70 DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES about that and over 350 and counting .

See Joe Jordan's conference about it. (Spoiler: With PROOVES!)

THE "ALIEN" ABDUCTION EXPERIENCES ARE STOPPED IN THE NAME Of JESUS CHRIST. PERIOD.

PD: See this clip from "A trip into the Supernatural", an interview with the late ex-spiritist Roger Morneau.

Put min. 5

.... Excuse me... What are the Aliens?

On Topic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su9gCGBkEiM"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Blue Beam[/SIZE][/COLO
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:33 AM   #21
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

This message from Dr. Greer touched me. Irrespective of peoples misperceptions I find him a very spiritually evolved human being who is attempting to help humankind take a gigantic spiritual step upwards. Truly this is a message from the heart.

HOPE

A few months ago, I had a very lucid dream early one morning before rising.

A thought- recurring and insistent- entered my mind, gently saying:

"Let us hope, so that we may live..."

As this thought recurred, a number of lucid images appeared:

First, I found myself in Africa, in a rural and desolate place, clearly impoverished and lacking any means of sustenance. A child, perhaps 10 years of age, was wandering through this bleak and forbidding landscape, starving, and cradling a younger dying child in his arms. And the voice was saying: Let us hope, so that we may live... I wept as I saw that this and this alone- the spark of hope within the soul of this child- propelled him forward to live. Amid the suffering and against all odds, only the driving force of hope sustained him.

Then I saw my own childhood- desperate at times and lonely, not knowing how I would survive and not knowing how to go forward. And this thought was repeating: Let us hope, so that we may live....

And so I saw at times that this was literally all that I possessed: The spark of hope,
somewhere in the crevices of my soul, keeping me going- even to today. Hope.

Next I saw all who dwell on earth now, at this time of great change, challenge and
difficulty, and this singular thought was repeating: Let us hope, so that we may live... And I saw that this was the indispensible quality to which we all must hold: Hope, which will carry us forward together to the fulfillment of the promise of humanity.

While we may not live on hope alone, surely we cannot live without it. So throughout the coming days of trials, changes and the transformation of life on Earth, we can turn within and hear, and never forget: Let us hope, so that we may live....

Steven M. Greer MD
29 October 2009

Last edited by Carol; 11-05-2009 at 06:38 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote