Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #1
gazbom
Banned

Default Have you stopped to think, we didn't all come together by accident!

I don't know if it's the same for you people but since I joined up here in early September I have a feeling something, other than chance brought us all together.
The wonderfull threads from Gale and Norval for instance have provided the last piece of a puzzle I have been looking for for maybe 15 years.
The empathy I have here with some of the members is soul lifting and how many times has a member said to you during a conversation, "hey how did you know that?"
How did we know that? Intuition? Like minded? ESP?
I don't have an answer but it is wonderfull here and I would like to take this chance to say thanks to you all!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have you stopped to think, we didn't all come together by accident!

yes its very much for me , so unexpected , im very greatfull . i can be myself here ,wiyh so many other like minds . just about to request you on my friens list . see you .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:51 PM   #3
Tuza

I feel the same way friend, like-minded.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:54 PM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thanks Gasbom,

I just feel the same as you do. Like minded people gathering here , kindred souls all aboard the same ship , sailing at high winds with one purpose ,one goal of going home .Nothing to fear , just keep the Spirits up as that is what will take the world up.And true this is not an accident , just an appointment made way back so that we would all hit the same track , at the same time .
And yes thanks to everyone to have made it up to here. This is a true blessing

kindness

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:56 PM   #5
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. It is quite interesting.

Peace,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:07 PM   #6
EtherealSea
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, for me, everything has a purpose and i don't believe in 'accidents'. I'm very happy and grateful to be in this forum and see that i'm not the only one to have a positive view about our collective future. It's amazing to share opinions, ideas and points of view.

I also know, deep inside of me, that we are in a very important moment of our time ... so, it's not by chance that we are all here

Peace, Love and Light to all of you

Ethereal Sea
EtherealSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:20 PM   #7
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealSea View Post
Hello, for me, everything has a purpose and i don't believe in 'accidents'. I'm very happy and grateful to be in this forum and see that i'm not the only one to have a positive view about our collective future. It's amazing to share opinions, ideas and points of view.

I also know, deep inside of me, that we are in a very important moment of our time ... so, it's not by chance that we are all here

Peace, Love and Light to all of you

Ethereal Sea
I totaly agree!
Old 10-04-2008, 03:22 PM   #8
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

In my 45 years I've thought that luck, chance and things of this ilk were factors in my life. The older I get and the more I know, I'm sure now that everything happens for a reason and we are all here because we asked to be before reincarnating in to this vibration.

Has EtherealSea says, 'we are in a very important moment of our time', this is true, but I would go further and say that every moment of our time is so important - though we are not always aware of why it is so.

Really, I should not be here after being attacked and having two brain ops - died, saw a tunnel of light and was told that my time to die was not yet - so this has driven me to find out why I'm still here. Knowning that we are all here for a reason, but not knowing this reason, has been both a joyful thing and something that I've found hard to get my head around. Still don't know my reason for being- but I think it's for this - 2012 - the change of human consciousness - first contact - what ever. I'm more than happy to be on this planet at this time. Don't let the b*******s get you down...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:41 PM   #9
Son of Eire
Avalon Senior Member

Yea i agree there are no accidents,we all found this place for a reason.what it is i am not sure but we all have a vital role to play in the upcomming events.the fact that we are aware something is happening when most people are still fast asleep leaves us less likely to be manipulated by the controllers and be able to think for are selves.please do not fear ,thats what they want,stay positive/neutral and clearly visulise a world with peace,free energy,abundant food,no disease,no crime ,no money,no policions,no policical parties,no banks,no secrets.
It can and will happen.
Son of Eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #10
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Eire View Post
Yea i agree there are no accidents,we all found this place for a reason.what it is i am not sure but we all have a vital role to play in the upcomming events.the fact that we are aware something is happening when most people are still fast asleep leaves us less likely to be manipulated by the controllers and be able to think for are selves.please do not fear ,thats what they want,stay positive/neutral and clearly visulise a world with peace,free energy,abundant food,no disease,no crime ,no money,no policions,no policical parties,no banks,no secrets.
It can and will happen.
Yeah your right, reminds me of a song!

There's colors on the street
Red, white and blue
People shufflin' their feet
People sleepin' in their shoes
But there's a warnin' sign on the road ahead
There's a lot of people sayin' we'd be better off dead
Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them
So I try to forget it, any way I can.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:01 PM   #11
Steve_G

There's no such thing as coincidence, just connections we may not have figured out yet.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:06 PM   #12
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
There's no such thing as coincidence, just connections we may not have figured out yet.
Don't worry about tomorrow today has worries enough!
Old 10-04-2008, 04:08 PM   #13
Bagatell
Avalon Senior Member

Have you also thought that "we" are such a small proportion of the worlds population? We are all English speakers, wealthy enough to afford computers and the internet and as far as I can make out, most of us have been into the conspiracy for years. Yet even my partner who is all of the above dosn't feel what "we" seem to be feeling right now.
Bagatell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:09 PM   #14
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

I totally agree with this! It just feels right! Just about every time I am thinking or feeling something, Ive found a friend here who has felt, or shared something too. Alot of great people here! I also look at this forum as a priceless education! A meeting of great minds!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:19 PM   #15
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagatell View Post
Have you also thought that "we" are such a small proportion of the worlds population? We are all English speakers, wealthy enough to afford computers and the internet and as far as I can make out, most of us have been into the conspiracy for years. Yet even my partner who is all of the above dosn't feel what "we" seem to be feeling right now.
Yeah it's strange, it's easy to say pretentious things but we have been sent here, or at least it feels like that!
It doesn't grab my partner also but she know's the world is in dire straights!
Old 10-04-2008, 04:36 PM   #16
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I agree. I was actually thinking about that very thing the other day. It is as though we are being brought together for a reason. The Law of Attraction at work. I have to honestly say I have never participated in anything like this before. It is great to be able to converse with other people who are on the same wavelength.

Like we are called in for roll call. We can all say "PRESENT" when are name is called!!
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #17
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by fastarr; 10-07-2008 at 05:13 PM.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:57 PM   #18
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I agree. I was actually thinking about that very thing the other day. It is as though we are being brought together for a reason. The Law of Attraction at work. I have to honestly say I have never participated in anything like this before. It is great to be able to converse with other people who are on the same wavelength.

Like we are called in for roll call. We can all say "PRESENT" when are name is called!!
THERE YOU HAVE IT!
I was actually thinking about that very thing the other day!
That's what I mean, how many of us have had these thoughts?
Old 10-04-2008, 04:58 PM   #19
angelite
Avalon Senior Member

Finally I have found others who were like me and I am not alone. Because I had alredy moved to the mountains to prepeare here I sat alone waiting till now.
Love and peace in the light, Kathleen
angelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:00 PM   #20
kari
Avalon Senior Member

The thing is, when i talk to people at work about things that we talk about here,some of them think i`m loosing it,and when talking to friends,the same result,sometimes i feel like it`s no point in trying to tell people what i find out on the internet,they don`t seem to care?But it feels good that i somehow after a few years of searching on the internet (didn`t know what i was serching for really,the truth and why things are the way they are)finally it feels like i have found what i was looking for.It`s strange how things work,all of a sudden i am looking everywere on the internet for answers,and then i end up hereMust be a reason i haven`t grasped yet.
But here i am and still searching as ever before,another thing i have been thinking about,everybody seems to be talking about 11.11 and that people should do something at that time,like pray or something,if that is going to have effect,i think we should try to organize it so that people like me in sweden,lets say pray or think of worldpeace att 11.11 and people in Finland do the same but att 12.11 and in England at 10.11 so we coordinate our forces, and then i think we can create a big differene in the world,what do you think about that? Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:02 PM   #21
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazbom View Post
Yeah your right, reminds me of a song!

There's colors on the street
Red, white and blue
People shufflin' their feet
People sleepin' in their shoes
But there's a warnin' sign on the road ahead
There's a lot of people sayin' we'd be better off dead
Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them
So I try to forget it, any way I can.
Keep on Rocking in the FREE WORLD
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:04 PM   #22
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamisalami View Post
Keep on Rocking in the FREE WORLD
Thanks Swami!
Old 10-04-2008, 05:07 PM   #23
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post

Yep, have the same feelings. Since Avalon started I'm behind the machine all the spare time I have.
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:18 PM   #24
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

for me,prior to coming to avalon, it wasn't that I felt isolated,because I have met other awaken ones on line. Having came here, I've felt more alive and purposeful than I've have in quite a few years. Each person here has provided
me with ways that increased my spiritual growth profoundly.Someone shares a web site, an Idea or insight that I might not have even considered prior to coming here. I thank each and everyone here There are no accidents in God's plan

life is a garden so blossom where you're planted

Last edited by lehomonuka; 10-04-2008 at 05:20 PM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:25 PM   #25
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehomonuka View Post
for me,prior to coming to avalon, it wasn't that I felt isolated,because I have met other awaken ones on line. Having came here, I've felt more alive and purposeful than I've have in quite a few years. Each person here has provided
me with ways that increased my spiritual growth profoundly.Someone shares a web site, an Idea or insight that I might not have even considered prior to coming here. I thank each and everyone here There are no accidents in God's plan

life is a garden so blossom where you're planted
I think nearly everyone here agrees with you ehomonuka!