Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Preparation of introduction to ET’s R U ready?

Preparation of introduction to ET’s R U ready?

With the recent interview with Clay and Shawn Pickering with regard to Disclosure and various types of ET…

Listen here if you haven’t already…highly recommended listening.
http://216.18.197.204/audio/Clay_and...ember_2009.mp3

I think we all need to really take this on board….seriously think about it.

Will you be prepared?

What type of ET’s initially will we be presented with?

Which one would you be more shocked with??

A small T rex? (reptilian)

Reptilian...humanoid

A rock/crytaline living form ... I have never heard this one before?!
(I suppose we need to look at the diversity we have on this planet...then multilply the life forms by millions in the universe)

An insectoid?? Yuk!!!

A Grey ... short or tall

Can you imagine how the masses are going to react with this information?

How will your friends/family react?...Will you have the knowledge and courage to explain the different scenarios being presented and unfolded whilst Disclosure is here?

I wonder how all of us will react to these findings?

Just some thoughts to ponder...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:53 AM   #2
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Preparation of introduction to ET’s R U ready?

All my life I thought I was ready to see real live ETs. Now I am not so sure. I am afraid of being dominated. I read so much about abductions. I am not so sure any more.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:14 PM   #3
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

I think, that not a single being in or out of this world can do me more harm...
than I am capable of inflicting on myself.

Whatever may come, whoever they are...my soul is mine and mine alone.

In a scenario where such information are disclosed, the only thing I can do, is to show my surroundings that I am not afraid, that I am not concerned.
I can't tell people how to feel, but I can let them feel what I feel.

I would not go around saying "I told you so"...cause in a sense I did not. I never tell people, I give them ideas.
Do I believe in alien life? No, not really...but do I find it probable that there is more to this than we know? Absolutely!

So when/if the day arrives, that alien visitors come knocking on our door or barging right in...that's the day I will believe. That's the day I get proof of my logic.

But until then, it's only logic...nothing else.

All possibilites open, but nothing clouding my judgement.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:19 PM   #4
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

They are already here. If you want to interact with them, just ask. If you fear abduction, I highly recommend reading Dolores Cannon's book "The Custodians: Beyond Abduction". It is important to be able to view such things from beyond our simple 3D level.

Although not face to face, my ET interactions have left me with the impression of great kindness and generosity. I have warm feelings towards my contacts and would like to meet them in person.

There are many, many forms of intelligent life out there. Some we would recognize, some we would not. Some have physical bodies like ours that must be fed, some have bodies that can subsist on intagible energy sources, some are pure energy but can manifest a body if needed. We are an eternal soul that has a body, just as they are, and we all come from the same Source. The difference is, they all know this, but few of us do.

It's time for the human race to grow up and join the galactic community.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:08 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I feel anyone who has had an abduction will be aware and will be ready!
I have seen greys small ones, reptilians ( predator type).
My sister saw a praying mantis type.
I do not face with fear i think the time has come for the rest of the world to know and see.
Until the human race realise there is more out there than just this materialistic world nothing will change.
And we know now this world must evolve this can only happen when we face these things.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:43 PM   #6
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Don't count on it anytime soon! There's just too much involved with disclosure of any kind. History would have to be totally rewritten, military would have to fess up after all these years, government would have to come clean (which won't happen), NASA would have to fess up to all the lies, religion would have serious consequences happen.

Basically it would change the world beyond belief. It's too late for disclosure, everyone involved is in too deep and won't come clean due to the liabilities.

I think the only way for disclosure is to have ET just show up and shock everybody worldwide, which would probably be chaos.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:51 PM   #7
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen and been abducted by various factions (greys which are not grey to my eyes or maybe they are a different faction) regular greys, Nordics, maybe Annunaki (because the dudes looked biblical and had black eye coverings) a large orb that entered my room and I merged with , small red orb type probes, etc;
and an energy being made of liquid light.

Nothing would surprise me but I would be scared of various types.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:01 PM   #8
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Don't count on it anytime soon! There's just too much involved with disclosure of any kind. History would have to be totally rewritten, military would have to fess up after all these years, government would have to come clean (which won't happen), NASA would have to fess up to all the lies, religion would have serious consequences happen.

Basically it would change the world beyond belief. It's too late for disclosure, everyone involved is in too deep and won't come clean due to the liabilities.

I think the only way for disclosure is to have ET just show up and shock everybody worldwide, which would probably be chaos.
Dantheman: this is pretty much how I feel also. There are too many powerful ego's, & oh so many covered up secrets that do they do not want uncovered, lest they loose control of the plot, & humanity. I cannot see them co-operating with anyone who wants disclosure, they have too much to loose.

I'm sure the ET's are aware of this, so my question is, why have the ET's not disclosed themselves already? Whats holding them up?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:20 PM   #9
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Dantheman: this is pretty much how I feel also. There are too many powerful ego's, & oh so many covered up secrets that do they do not want uncovered, lest they loose control of the plot, & humanity. I cannot see them co-operating with anyone who wants disclosure, they have too much to loose.

I'm sure the ET's are aware of this, so my question is, why have the ET's not disclosed themselves already? Whats holding them up?

I think because it would cause total chaos worldwide, and they know it.
We are not ready yet, there's way too many still asleep and not even the slightest bit aware of ET's. Unfortunately death will be the real awakening for the majority that are still asleep! Only then will they realize that there's alot more to life then the day to day routine that they're living now.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:22 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

It looks like no matter how it happens , there will be chaos.So why wait? Shock to people when the disclosure happens, shock to people when theET show themselves....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:24 PM   #11
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's happening. Look for a process rather than a single big event. There could be a "big show" at some point as well, but the current process will eventually result in everyone knowing the reality of the ET presence. One good example is the Phoenix Lights. Another example is the CSETI Project. Another example is ECETI. There are many other ways this is being done. If you want to be a more significant part of the process, jump right in!
Old 11-20-2009, 06:32 PM   #12
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think because it would cause total chaos worldwide, and they know it.
We are not ready yet, there's way too many still asleep and not even the slightest bit aware of ET's. Unfortunately death will be the real awakening for the majority that are still asleep! Only then will they realize that there's alot more to life then the day to day routine that they're living now.
I know so many people who still have not clued into the chemtrails above their head. The idea of ET's would send them running for cover. Its a subject they refuse to consider. So from what i see around me, I don't think the mass population is at all ready........a ship decloaking would probably send them scurrying for their guns to shoot the aliens. People talk about the economy recovering & how things will be better in a few months. That is their reality at the moment....don't know if it will change.....but I agree, its going to take something big to wake them up.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:36 PM   #13
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
It's happening. Look for a process rather than a single big event. There could be a "big show" at some point as well, but the current process will eventually result in everyone knowing the reality of the ET presence. One good example is the Phoenix Lights. Another example is the CSETI Project. Another example is ECETI. There are many other ways this is being done. If you want to be a more significant part of the process, jump right in!

Yes it's happening now in many, many different ways. Just look at all the movies out about space and aliens and such, going back to when movies first started. But even still it's just barely in it's infancy as far as getting the masses to believe. Like everything, time will tell.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:38 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if the following video clip contains accurate information or not...but it harmonizes with other sources...and with my own predispositions and biases.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:40 PM   #15
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Jnana: I am aware of the process that is ongoing.....but it is painfully slow, & not reaching the masses. My concern really, is that we are running short on time.....& so many are still asleep. btw I am a member of CSETI, but have not attendied a gathering....its cost prohibitive for me. The cost also makes it difficult for so many to attend the training. But then again most of those attending are already awake.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #16
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Disclosure will require different levels of adjustment based on the individuals belief system, and how they internally process and react to that which is foreign to them...The unknown.

Similar to race, color, religion, visual appearances, etc, if you struggle with these that may be opposite of yourself or personal comfort level, then there is a higher likelihood that you will struggle with E.T's more than others.

Disclosure has been happening for a while, and the increase in sightings and personal experiences are a part of the process (as Jnana stated). This will help people shift their inner complexities on the subject and begin to accept that which is foreign to them. For example, after you've seen a number of lights in the sky, you will be that much more prepared and ready for a major light in the sky.
My wife would be a good example of this. Recently, she out of nowhere asked me, "How do get them to show you something again". Turns out she tried requesting, and that through me for a huge loop. My wife grew up in a very Catholic household and her father is a minister, and aliens was notta. She's come a long way now, with some levels of fear, but ultimately embrace this reality, because of the reoccuring exposure she's experienced through myself. That in essence, is how the current disclosure in motion will ultimately affect most of the populace.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #17
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Jnana: I am aware of the process that is ongoing.....but it is painfully slow, & not reaching the masses. My concern really, is that we are running short on time.....& so many are still asleep. btw I am a member of CSETI, but have not attendied a gathering....its cost prohibitive for me. The cost also makes it difficult for so many to attend the training. But then again most of those attending are already awake.
Yes, agreed on all points. From what I have seen, about 1/3 of CSETI training attendees are there for a repeat. When I went to my first CSETI training I was reasonably "awake" had not seen a UFO. That was taken care of in short order and established a level of knowing that was not there before, but I also found the experienced attendees to be a great resource. I've been running a local group this summer (no charge, of course). Other CSETI members start groups, some just take family and friends out under the stars once or twice. There's an exponential effect that can happen if people just share what they know and show people what they have already seen. I went to the Rio Rico event and ran into several first timers there who had already had a number of UFO experiences and wanted to know more about the subject. There's also a group of kids out there who are seeing UFOs and growing up KNOWING its all real.

It may be painfully slow for those of us who already know, but I think that the ETs are following a process that has been developed by way of experience doing this same thing with other planets similar to ours. The coming transition is a really big deal, and joining the galactic community is just one aspect of it.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:29 PM   #18
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps there will be a mass awakening all at once! Perhaps something in the psyche will suddenly go wow! i know what this is!!
Well i have thought about every other scenario.
No i don't believe we will get disclosure as you have al said here to many hidden agendas etc how can they explain all that!
Old 11-20-2009, 09:28 PM   #19
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Another disclosure video about obama, would it make a difference if you asked for anti gravity disclosure?
Well this guy seems to think so asking you to write to Obama!!!!
Well worth a try i guess lol!!!
What do they say if you don't ask you don't get!
Yeah and pigs might fly ha ha!

Old 11-20-2009, 09:42 PM   #20
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes it's happening now in many, many different ways. Just look at all the movies out about space and aliens and such, going back to when movies first started. But even still it's just barely in it's infancy as far as getting the masses to believe. Like everything, time will tell.
I have a feeling they are just going to show up Dan Government won`t come out and admit its been going on because if they have lied to us about this what else will people think they were lied to about .

I think gov. Knows they are coming and can`t do anything about it happening thus the conditioning of the population to them showing up and that they are trying to take over or control earth
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote