Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 12:25 PM   #26
Tuza

Default Re: BAKING SODA -- cancer cure watch this vid

Some cake recipes call for baking soda, but I thought I saw a thread where it was not dangerous to fix a teaspoon with water and drink it. Is this everyday, in hot or cold water. I would appreciate a reply please because my brother-in-law is really sick again with testicular cancer. He has already had the op and the chemo
Old 10-16-2008, 01:21 PM   #27
Tuza

A new member Susan0 just gave me these links to post re: baking soda, (for some reason she cannot post).

http://www.imva.info/essay_sodium_bicarb.shtml
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1209404469

Also I wanted to post a link to a site that explains why water is so essential.

http://www.watercure.com/wondersofwater.html

Thanks for this Susan.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:45 AM   #28
theserpent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny D View Post
This is really dangerous to think that cancer is curable with baking soda....I read an article from a dutch lady who got treated by this same italian docter and her cancer got worse.....She had to go to hospital really sick...Baking soda is a very good, oldfashioned cleaning and desinfecting product, so maybe for external use ok.... Namaste

Amen to all these posts and further linking, now regarding sunny d's post, here's what I found:

cancertreatmentwatch.org/reports/simoncini.shtml

Any body knows about the people who runs the website, Drs. Barrett and Moran?
theserpent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:56 AM   #29
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

It helps make the body alkalin.. fresh squeezed lemon juice in water also does the same thing.

The disease process tends to thrive when the body is acidic. Sugar is food for cancer. Those foods that make the body acidic would best be avoided if he has cancer.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:02 AM   #30
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Fantastic information

Thanks for sharing
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:05 AM   #31
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Another article about the good doctor can be found on the Nexus website.

Check out his websites also for a recent video ( August medical convention in LA)
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:32 PM   #32
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny D View Post
This is really dangerous to think that cancer is curable with baking soda....I read an article from a dutch lady who got treated by this same italian docter and her cancer got worse.....She had to go to hospital really sick...Baking soda is a very good, oldfashioned cleaning and desinfecting product, so maybe for external use ok.... Namaste
(I misread this , very sorry.)

In the MMS thread he tried to discourage this type of knowledge for a cure.

I deleted my post. I was venting slightly. Very sorry. hehehe

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-24-2008 at 11:57 PM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:40 PM   #33
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

"You seem to be lurking in threads that deal with cures.
I suggest you stop this or I will make it my personal mission to follow you in the threads and make it known what your intent is.

STOP IT NOW! "

wow, now that's paranoia. perhaps sunny d has a special interest in cures and medical threads. why would you assume a nefarious intent? man, you need to chill....
maybe smoke a dube and relax.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:36 PM   #34
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Have been reading this thread with interest .
Good argument against but the articles seemed wishy washy.
The doctor never really disputed that cancer is a mushroom but more concentrates on disputing the treatment and highlighting the consequences .
And how come it went to trials in Holand ?
They must have had an approval?
Can anyone just opperate on a whim?

Truth is I want to believe.

The Italian believes hes on a winner-whether he's right or wrong I think he believes it.
In the demo he disolves the mushrooms with the solution, so if he's right and it is a mushroom, then all he needs is a safer delivery system- time release longer?weeker solution? whatever...
Even if all this guy has done is identify it for the masses .
Top job.
Think about a kids cancer ward ,surely science should be all over this.
There must be a doctor on the site who can put a good answer up?
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:22 PM   #35
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

This may explain why so many people think natural springs ie soda springs have curative powers...
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:52 AM   #36
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Some cake recipes call for baking soda, but I thought I saw a thread where it was not dangerous to fix a teaspoon with water and drink it. Is this everyday, in hot or cold water.
My mother always told me to mix a bit of baking soda with warm water to combat stomach problems.

Worked but it tasted awful.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:23 PM   #37
raegpoort
Banned

Check out Hemp Oil with THC for CA....... our friends to the north know about this.....

Cheers
raegpoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:34 PM   #38
hobbit
Unsubscribed

I hope you all watched that video all the way through?
Right at the end, RITALIN, thats the drug they are feeding to the children for the non existant ADD, they are feeding death?
What else contains fungus?
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:03 PM   #39
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
this jibes with david wilcocks spiritual/'alien' diet and disdain of mushrooms and fungus-related foods for a spiritual diet. theres a thread on it in 'spirituality' if youre interested.
I came to this conclusion regarding fungus/fermented foods being bad without aliens or spirituality being involved. It's simply logical and if people seek truth and care about themselves they will find this info.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:11 AM   #40
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
It helps make the body alkalin.. fresh squeezed lemon juice in water also does the same thing.
True.
I have a recipe that i use every day to keep my body alkaline:

3 times a day: morning/afternoon/before bed.
1 cup of water +1 teaspoon of Baking Soda + 2-4 teaspoon of fresh squeezed lemon juice, stir, let fizz, drink.

Actually, i make it in the morning, skip the afternoon, and at bedtime i take 1 cup of water with 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda only.

I use Bob Red Mill's which is certified No Aluminum.

I began this last summer, my girlfriend caught a flu 2 weeks ago, she got very sick. I always stay up late at night, etc...
I never got sick. Maybe a lucky shot, i dunno.

salute.

Last edited by Carol; 05-26-2009 at 07:51 PM.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:50 AM   #41
orb
Avalon Senior Member

don`t forget the Becks machine for Aids and cancer.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:06 PM   #42
SamWhiteHopi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundelear View Post
Think about a kids cancer ward ,surely science should be all over this.
There must be a doctor on the site who can put a good answer up?
Oh, the scientists are interested. They are all over simple cures. They cover them over so we don’t hear about them, or convince a very gullible public that they are dangerous. They are interested in producing a cancer killer they can bottle which they can produce cheaply but put a patent on it (can't patent Bi Carb) and charge the eartg so as to keep their and the pharmaceutical industry’s pockets full.

Society has been so conditioned these many decades to believe that natural simple cures are dangerous, but the poisons (read the chemical ingredients in the tablets) that orthodox medicine dishes out is death, or slow or quick poisoning (depending on the condition and or medication) that will make you sick/er or lower the immune system. We only hear of deaths in natural medicine if someone has not followed the correct dosages. But deaths occur in the tens of thousands world wide from consuming what the good old professionally recognized orthodox doctor prescribes. One would be very hard pushed to find genuine documentation of traditional medicine deaths when taken correctly (not including the regrettable times when mercury and lead were in traditional medicines). But there is plenty of links to other diseases, deaths and severe depression from taking orthodox medicines even when in so called correct dosages. That says it all.

At the end of the day both options should be accessible and it is up to the person with whatever condition to take personal responsibility to what they choose after educating themselves to what it is they’re consuming and the possible side affects or outcomes. Unfortunately, most just believe what the scientists and doctors say and take without question. The brain washing has been so affective that it is a guarantee that most people when push comes to shove will still go running to the orthodox methods over that of the traditional (I have witnessed this personally), people just don’t see how something like lowering acid levels in the body with baking soda (or any safe neutralizer) can save lives. No, they think cures can only be found within the laboratory by scientists using all sorts of nasties. Also many like quick fixes and many traditional cures are not quick or convenient so people are still hanging out for that magic tablet to cure all woes within a short period of time with no side affects. Not gonna happen.
SamWhiteHopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:36 PM   #43
SamWhiteHopi
Avalon Senior Member

OK. I did year ten chemistry but that was 20 years ago and have forgotten how to work out formulas. So anyone here please give me a hand with the following:

Gastric acid (stomach acid) comprises of HCl, KCl, and NaCl. Please can someone provide me with the chemicals produced when mixed with NaHCO3 (baking Soda/Bicarb).

NaHCO3 + HCl =

NaHCO3 + KCl =

NaHCO3 + KCl =

I am interested in the possible production of Chlorine Dioxide from the above three (??), which coincidently is also MMS (Chlorine Dioxide) when citric acid solution and NaClO2 (Sodium Chlorite 28%) are combined.

The stomach acids combined with Baking soda must produce some Chlorine Dioxide that is a natural virus and anti-oxidant? As well as being responsible for neutralizing acidic blood levels.

Hope the above is clear. I am sick at the moment and finding it somewhat hard to concentrate.

My quad friend, Robert, who I have cared for 14 years has a terrible skin condition I believe to be fungus related and now believe to be caused from acidic blood. He has agreed to take Bicarb for the next few days. The condition is so bad we are sure to see the results even over such a short time. He has had this since child hood. At times he looks like his face has had a meeting with a blow torch and I have for years been scrapping thick layers of skin from his face and scalp which builds up within three days. It is driving me MAD!!! I will post if it is helping. He takes bicarb occasionally anyway because sometimes he can not burp due to his cerebral palsy and the bicarb makes him burp. If he doesn’t burp he throws up and risks breathing in vomit. Bicarb has been a blessing over the years for this and for heart burn. Hopefully at long last it will kill the skin condition. Creams are expensive, can be toxic and he ends up wiping them off. If I can find a natural and safe way…

I have ordered a couple of MMS kits, but it may be some days before they arrive. But I have decided to give the Bicarb a go before the MMS anyway, just out of curiousity. After all, Bicarb is far more accessible for many than MMS kits. Robert and I are pretty good with foul tasting stuff.
SamWhiteHopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 05:06 AM   #44
cway
Avalon Senior Member

I was listening to some audio of Roberta Atti's lectures and our bodies make bi-carbonate to neutralise stomach acid.
http://www.creativehealthsolutions.org/
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:52 PM   #45
Galaxy
Avalon Senior Member

To avoid misunderstandings, there are 3 kinds of soda :
All three are "pH buffers" to some degree.

1. Baking soda or NaHCO3
= Natrium bicarbonate (EU) or Sodium bicarbonate (USA)
pH = 8.4

I use it for my koi-pond to buffer the pH at 8.4 to prevent pH-crash.
Coincidentally, the water purifying bacteria in the biofilter have the best performance at that specific pH.

http://home.casema.nl/galaxy/nitr_ph.gif

I dump a couple of pounds in the pond monthly.
When people are worried about the health effects on my fish, i dip a wet finger in the stuff, and bring it to my mouth.
If it doesn't harm me, then it shouldn't harm my koi.
If i have problems with stomic acid, then i eat a teaspoon.

2. Soda, or natrium carbonate or sodium carbonate or Na2CO3
pH = 12 Do not eat !
Used for household & cleaning purposes.

Last edited by Galaxy; 02-15-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:00 PM   #46
Galaxy
Avalon Senior Member

3. Caustic soda, or Natrium hydroxide, or sodium hydroxide, or NaOH.
pH = 14 ABSOLUTELY, DO NOT EAT !!
Used for clogged plumbings and heavy cleaning.

We forgot the washing up on our holiday adress, so it stayed there for half a year in a bucket. It was very messy and stinking.
After an hour in a caustic soda solution, it came back blinking !!
Use gloves when handling it.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:48 PM   #47
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I ran across this and thought it would go nicely in this thread.

To: Bellringer
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 1:17 AM
Subject: Re: Baking Soda, Maple Sirup Cancer Cure

Mix 3 parts organic maple syrup with 1 part Aluminum free baking soda ( Red Mill Brand) stir with low heat (not over 120 degrees) for 10 minutes and take 3 tsp per day for 1 to 2 months.

Change diet to no meat and especially no sugar!! and no white flour.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:53 PM   #48
sleepingnomore

My father used to drink 1 teaspoon of vinegar and baking soda in a glass of water every day. At 81 years old now he's never had any major disease. I can't say it was the baking soda but who knows. It didn't seem to be bad for his health.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:04 AM   #49
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I ran across this and thought it would go nicely in this thread.

To: Bellringer
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 1:17 AM
Subject: Re: Baking Soda, Maple Sirup Cancer Cure

Mix 3 parts organic maple syrup with 1 part Aluminum free baking soda ( Red Mill Brand) stir with low heat (not over 120 degrees) for 10 minutes and take 3 tsp per day for 1 to 2 months.

Change diet to no meat and especially no sugar!! and no white flour.
I thought the maple syrup is a surgar product, which feeds cancer (fungus)? That doesn't make sense to me?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:32 AM   #50
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

I have been drinking bicarbonate soda, for a week or so, my pH got High, to like 7 - 7.5, which is very good, but my question is the following,

Is it safe to drink it every day?, or is there a limit amount of mix to take, I read on the forum, to drink one glass of water, with a tea spoon of NaCO3/Bicarbonate Soda, 3 times a day.

And I have also heard that we shouldn´t take it for more than a week, please let me know.....

Nice thread!.......
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote