Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-10-2008, 09:59 PM   #151
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I'm stuck at 11
Cant be too far from a working toilet if you know what I mean
Hope to get past this stage soon, they said it would only last a couple of days but it's been ages. I guess I have a lot of carp inside me
Hi Swanny,

go back to 10 drops or maybe 9 or 8 drops...That would be easier to cope with. imo.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:20 PM   #152
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

JIPPI!!!!!! my mms came today, so i have taken one dose with one drop in the morning and now in the evening 3 drops. No reaction yet, but looking forward to pjuke some paracites....hehehe......
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:03 AM   #153
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Hi Jenny thx I have only taken 9 tonite..

Alice you need to take it steady, no need to rush or you will be rushing to the loo every five mins
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:13 AM   #154
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
JIPPI!!!!!! my mms came today, so i have taken one dose with one drop in the morning and now in the evening 3 drops. No reaction yet, but looking forward to pjuke some paracites....hehehe......
Great attitdude! hahahaha

I'm sure everyone would want to know peoples purpose for taking MMS.
why are you taking the MMS? Keep us posted.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:25 AM   #155
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

UPDATE :

Date: November 10, 2008
Illness: Herpes Simplex (occasionally appears on lips as tiny blisters)

Current Dose: 15 Drops 3 times a day.

NOTE:
A little nausea here and there.
I am having a ton of diarrhea (Like water) @ 15,15,15.
Once I stabilized at 15,15,15 I have been generally fine.
I am determined to do this for 2 weeks straight.
Then i will have a test done.
If, at that time, my herpes is still there I will do 2 months straight.
Herpes is one of the toughest viruses to get rid of but it can be done.
Approx. 60% of people can cure it in 1-2 weeks. Some take longer and a small % need intravenous MMS.
Let's hope i'm in that 60% hahahaha

I will continue my journey forward while updating in this thread.

Live Love and Seek Truth,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-11-2008 at 01:31 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:35 AM   #156
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Why bother with mms when stabilized oxygen works without acid . no bad taste either. You can take it right
from the bottle and I'm on second day and I feel a big difference. (plus I have been mixing it with absobic acid but read this and don't think I need to do so)

It says that 20 drops will complete sterilize a gal of dirty water in 24 hrs.

I paid 40 for a quart. Not bad and its 28 per cent
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:49 AM   #157
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Debby I sent a message to you and I thought I would also add message here

I was dianosed with neuropathy, RA,tarsal tunnell, corpal tunnell and osteo perossis in my spine....pain pain pain...I was getting accupunture for them all plus on 16 different meds.............I cured all of them with Vitamin D3 50,000 IU twice a week for a month. I am now on maintenance of 1000 IUs a day for life. Thank God, I went to see a new dr that was from India. She noticed that my feet were curved inwards........no more pain is wonderful.......now I am takin chlorine sodium (mms mixed already) for my copd........I went from 4 to 1.5 on my concentrated oxygen for sleep and 2 or 1 level during the day. 2 when I do something. LOVE IT buy some d3

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 11-11-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:52 AM   #158
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

During my journey with MMS I have discovered something awesome.
I feel it needs it's own thread here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(MMS) Miracle Mineral Supplement has CURED MY ALLERGIES fully! (When using MMS)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had terrible allergies all my life.
Especially, in October , November & December.
I am taking the MMS currently for a virus but found my allergies have disappeared completely!

PS. Pills are a joke!
Big Pharma... I can't believe I trusted you! Never again!

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-11-2008 at 05:31 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:06 AM   #159
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Ampgod...............pills and dr's are a joke & costly

Congratulations on the missing allergies. waiting for you final results on the virus herpes...........my son has them...........so he says..........
Old 11-11-2008, 05:16 AM   #160
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

All right. So I just read the whole thread tonight, and considered it more relevant than reading the scientific portion (a like a persons voice over say a doctors, does not mean I deny the science), even though you guys explained it pretty well and it makes perfect sense. However, I have two questions. Are all diseases and say negative agents in ones body have a PH of 7 and lower? I couldn't imagine that to be completely true. Also, the notion of it ridding heavy metals seems to be a hard one to grasp. My view is that heavy metals get literally clogged in the system and are really hard to get out. I am a pretty healthy person but have on and off bad allergies. I don't think I have a bunch of gunk in my system but I have a feeling there's definitely some heavy metals.

Also, as I see with Amp God who wants to be rid of his illness completely (and I do not blame him one bit), he's taking quite the regimen. Now, does one have to say exceed 10 drops a dose to reach such effects (aka being completely cured), or does it just speed up the process?

As my interest would probably be taking just a nightly dose, or maybe 6 drops day/night. I have no desire to rush things at all as long as it's pushing me in a positive direction for my body, as long as it may take.

Also, I was wondering if some other more prominent members (big posters) from Avalon could step forward on this (and I mean this is a purely positive fashion). It's a big and lengthy thread but not a huge diversity of members posting. My only skepticism lies within unnatural supplements/medications. And when I say unnatural, this is something humans wouldn't of come into contact readily in their natural enviroment such as say with aloe vera, sea salt, or apple cider vinegar (easily processed and used throughout history).

Otherwise, excellent thread people. I enjoyed the read greatly and the potentials it offers, as my only true miracle pill at the moment are my hands and thought (Good ole reiki :-p). Namaste.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:24 AM   #161
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

It is for you to decide for yourself.

I recommend getting the book and dvd.
This will explain it all in detail.
I believe it will answer many of your questions.

It can be obtained here...

http://mmsmiracle.com/mjmj275

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-11-2008 at 05:33 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:51 AM   #162
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
It is for you to decide for yourself.

I recommend getting the book and dvd.
This will explain it all in detail.
I believe it will answer many of your questions.

It can be obtained here...

http://mmsmiracle.com/mjmj275
Thank you Amp God. However, I will be frankly honest. I am a modern day Socrates and don't work. I walk around and try to make people think outside the box while doing the least amount of my studies in school and the maximum amount of studies outside of school. I have $2 to my name, and $50 for information that I can potentially gain for free is how I see best fit to my situation.

My biggest interest is still personal experience (and at the moment I trust Avalon over a posted comment on a website) and for the most part it seems people are in their trial runs with no people confirming complete success results outside no allergies (which sounds absolutely bomb in my book). The implications of this substrate isn't like some vitamin that will just improve daily health, but will supposedly detoxify you of all the poisons in your system and completely eradicate most if not all diseases and infections in ones system.

I've read a ton about ORMUS and all the benefits, but I have yet to hear any completely successful results from people, especially in a mass consensus so I don't touch them.

I don't know the presenters of the information or let's say success stories on YouTube (if there are), but I feel comfortable hearing from Avalon members and their experiences. You guys are like my intangible family of spiders roaming the web together. So, the more free info, the better

And on that note, ALL of my knowledge in relation to the entire subjects represented on Avalon (which could be everything except for MTV and Sponge Bob), including my recent works with sacred harmonics ('Cracking the Code') and philosophical treatises which have been published on Avalon, stem out of free knowledge I have gained from my own personal experiences and the internet. I have bought two books at Borders and that is it! (2012: The Return of Quetzacoatal, must buy) I would like to keep it that way No one owns information. However, I will gladly dig up the $20 for the bottle of Wonka's magical healing juice.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:20 PM   #163
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

so today, i was taking 6-7 drops, my second day, and third dose totally....waiting for a reaction!!!!!!

my reasons for taking it is an immuncollapse 25 years ago, when i was 10, this was a vaccine reaction, that left me off with swollen lymphs on ringht side of tha body, hopprible ulcers in the face (herpes or staphylococcus?),
b12 deficency and ekstreme tierdness, i became better over the years, but still never felt the energy really came back, and still have the swollen lymph glands and cords in my right side, the ulcers almost never comes anymore, som they are not a good parametre. but i will hopefulle get back on track soon totally....hehe....keep u informed....i m going for quick reactions....

Old 11-11-2008, 04:04 PM   #164
motov
Avalon Senior Member

wow alice your pushing it then... im on day two, had one drop in the morning and thinking of 2-3 in the evening....
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:33 PM   #165
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
so today, i was taking 6-7 drops, my second day, and third dose totally....waiting for a reaction!!!!!!

my reasons for taking it is an immuncollapse 25 years ago, when i was 10, this was a vaccine reaction, that left me off with swollen lymphs on ringht side of tha body, hopprible ulcers in the face (herpes or staphylococcus?),
b12 deficency and ekstreme tierdness, i became better over the years, but still never felt the energy really came back, and still have the swollen lymph glands and cords in my right side, the ulcers almost never comes anymore, som they are not a good parametre. but i will hopefulle get back on track soon totally....hehe....keep u informed....i m going for quick reactions....

Better make sure you have plenty of toilet roll handy, your going to need it
Old 11-11-2008, 06:46 PM   #166
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

yes...a little "on" here, but have not seen any reaction yet....in the evening i will have smaller dose i think.....

is it normal to take two doses avery day??
Old 11-11-2008, 06:48 PM   #167
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Yea 12 hours apart
Old 11-11-2008, 06:49 PM   #168
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

swanny, i read about your reaction, when did it happen, after how many days? and how many drops?

and do u feel better, or just busy ****ting?...hehe....i have tride some stomack cleans before and it ended with sitting on the toilet the whole night.....but then it was over and did not repeat after taking the cleance for a few more weeks.....
Old 11-11-2008, 07:01 PM   #169
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I would start with 2 doses a day. go up one more drop at every dose to find your threshold. Then keep going up slow.

*remember no vitamin C
Old 11-11-2008, 07:17 PM   #170
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

but about vit c.....was it not within 4 h before and after.....???....i was taking vit c 1 h ago, and planned to take the mms just before i go to bed (4 h after the dose).....is that ok???
Old 11-11-2008, 07:22 PM   #171
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Smile Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
swanny, i read about your reaction, when did it happen, after how many days? and how many drops?

and do u feel better, or just busy ****ting?...hehe....i have tride some stomack cleans before and it ended with sitting on the toilet the whole night.....but then it was over and did not repeat after taking the cleance for a few more weeks.....
Started getting a dodgy bum when I hit 8 drops
Its not good when your scared to
I went up to 11 yesterday but am back down to 9 now, going to stay at 9 for a few days I think.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #172
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Greg,
I like your attitude towards the subject.
Maybe you can find a chemist who can order it for you.
Be sure to order laboratory-quality though and not the technical quality.
It also may come in 25% instead of 28 but it will work just the same, perhaps a bit easier but that is what you want.

If you read the postings of peace&love you will find about all the info you need.
He did a lot of research on the subject (and I am thankfull for that because I was too lazy to do so )

I never expected this thread to have such positive impact when I started it but I am glad it does.
Remember the road back is as long as the road there so you may meet some old distortions.
Don't let them scare you.
nevertheless I would suggest that you push it untill you feel the effects so you knoe where you stand and then do your thing with it.
I take 5 drops now on a daily basis without any negative effect but it keeps my yearly cold from the wet novemberwind away.

But I suppose you can decide for yourself.
Be cool and please keep us posted on your findings.

Last edited by Peer; 11-12-2008 at 08:08 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:31 PM   #173
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hai Swanny, if it gets to heavy you can also stop for a few days.
No problemo.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:42 PM   #174
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

hehe....ok i must calm it a little then.....
Old 11-11-2008, 07:50 PM   #175
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

How about "cellfood"
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote