Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 12-17-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default I know their secret & its YOU!

Hello all,

The only way that I could explain is this secret is by posting a video I made about it. This is something that the majority of all videos out there fail to show us and it's extremely, maybe beyond important.

"They" (maybe government, black opts, low frequency beings) don't want you to know what I know and "they" are doing everything that they can to stop me from informing you of this secret.

In fact this video was almost removed from the internet until they found out that I had posted it on several different video websites and that I had already given it to several other people around the world, who also uploaded it to several video sites as well.

The crazy thing about it all is that this so called secret is something that many people around the world already know. The question is, "What are they doing about it?"

I do know for a fact that those who take the information from this video even further by evolving more of their awareness, they too may not only understand more but they may also have more options and possibilities that are amazing to say the least.

I know their secret & its YOU!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOz4tWY4-4Q

Kevin aka Clarity of Awareness
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I know their secret & its YOU!

Absolutely spot on. If the world would start to raise their core vibration, do you think these beings would want to stick around? They would starve because they wouldn't be feeding off the low frequencies.....
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:50 PM   #3
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Thats why you should never get involved with anything that upsets you. I've seen how it brings down people's vibration in many ways. The evidence is here on this forum as well.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:01 PM   #4
meditate4life
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post

Thats why you should never get involved with anything that upsets you. I've seen how it brings down people's vibration in many ways. The evidence is here on this forum as well.

Peace

FELLOW AVALONIANS

You need only the skill how to create and communicate on the geometric grids.
You will tap into the galactic prosperity gateway where all the riches of the universe are stored.
You are all ready!!! YES YOU ARE!!

meditate4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:25 PM   #5
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

I am proud to be on this forum with you good people of the earth.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:33 AM   #6
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

I love you all. My law forbids me from preaching or making folks "believe" in my beliefs, perspectives and experiences.

How ever I'm definitely here to help continue love and I invite you all to continue love in as many ways and as much as you like.

I've found from experience that the more different ways of love continuation the better as a whole.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote