Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:54 AM   #1
perfectresonance
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Who is winning here?

Not so long ago, we had a team of dedicated yet independent whistleblowers and researchers putting some good work together to benefit mankind.

But a while ago, things started to shows strains and cracks have become fissures, finally resulting in total breakages.

At Eagles Disobey, the insane are running the asylum

At the Divine Cosmos David has stopped communicating with his supporters on a regular basis. He has become side tracked by the ego's needs.

And then here - it's a divorce, and Camelot are the kids. But let's be plain - their unease with each other has been clearly spilling over into the public forum.

So a year ago we were all getting the benefit from a coherent group of people working to the same end, and now...

infighting, egos and the most peculiar behaviour from supposed enlightened mature adults.

So who is winning here?

Who Benefits?

Last edited by perfectresonance; 03-03-2010 at 06:03 AM.
perfectresonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:10 AM   #2
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who is winning here?

leaving it the way it is Like all things it needs to evolve one can not put the self ahead of the whole and that is what has been happening here . this forum is not going any where so put your mind at ease
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:13 AM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

In 'fringe' research there are a lot of unconventional free-thinking people with minds of their own. This makes it difficult to 'hold things together'. The status quo is obviously hugely problematic...but there is a lot of momentum and established organization. The innovative and enthusiastic people who are out of the mainstream...lack this momentum and organization. What you have observed may very well be the modus operandi of new thought...for the next few years. Eventually...the new thinking will be mainstream...and the next generation of free-thinkers will be fighting with the custodians of the new status quo (some of us maybe).

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:38 AM   #4
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

I think the answer to your question is that nobody is winning anything on this.

How can you win when there is not even a prize?
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectresonance View Post
Not so long ago, we had a team of dedicated yet independent whistleblowers and researchers putting some good work together to benefit mankind.

But a while ago, things started to shows strains and cracks have become fissures, finally resulting in total breakages.

At Eagles Disobey, the insane are running the asylum

At the Divine Cosmos David has stopped communicating with his supporters on a regular basis. He has become side tracked by the ego's needs.

And then here - it's a divorce, and Camelot are the kids. But let's be plain - their unease with each other has been clearly spilling over into the public forum.

So a year ago we were all getting the benefit from a coherent group of people working to the same end, and now...

infighting, egos and the most peculiar behaviour from supposed enlightened mature adults.

So who is winning here?

Who Benefits?
Stop looking for leaders you don't need them.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:24 PM   #6
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

"Don't follow leaders... watch your parking meters"

Bob Dylan.

A lot of new members seem to have suddenly sprung up in the last couple of days, and all they seem to want to talk about is "disonance and in-fighting"

I noticed last night a couple passed quickly. Shame for them. I even posted on one of their threads!

A shame you did not think to join the party a bit sooner perfectresonance, say two weeks ago.. but now that your here, be welcome. Enjoy the forum for what it is... a collection of individuals.

You can post what you like today, as any other day. So I'm curious, what has changed? In you ? Are you any different to three days ago ? Before the announcements. So do you think anyone else has changed? I think change of the self is our only option available to us. It's the one thing we have some control over. Yet it's the hardest thing in the world to do. Nice paradox there.

It still costs a million for a trip on a submarine, Mr Obama is still the president, Mr Brown still the primeminister (not for long, eh?). Love and ego still exist. Hearts are still beating, and some have stopped.

Enjoy today, and enjoy the forum. Use it to discover yourself. Or don't! Who am I to say?

welcome aboard.. I hope you find your true voice.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:27 PM   #7
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

In a war there are no winners, everybody loses

We are changing timeliness and that brings discomfort, additionally tptb are pulling all the stops and we are being brain controlled by things like "haarp"

tptb needs people to be unhappy, fearfull, angry etc to generate the "right" kind of vibrations for their plans

We need, more than ever, to raise our vibration to be able to have a better outcome rather than the catastrophic lethal disasters tptb has in store for us

There is no point in trying to force anyone to see a point in this moment, the ultra low frequencies are flooding the planet, March is going to be quite tough

Cliff mentioned irrational behaviour in his last report, maybe not with the same words

The way it works is simple, ultra low frequencies are boradcasted, they are received by the vagus nerve, it makes people irritable, sleepless, angry, fearfull etc. Google vagus nerve haarp

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:39 PM   #8
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
The way it works is simple, ultra low frequencies are boradcasted, they are received by the vagus nerve, it makes people irritable, sleepless, angry, fearfull etc. Google vagus nerve haarp

Love
Thanks for the info, stardust.

Does it make them unable to NOT stop logging into Avalon and reading/posting? I feel like someone's found my remote control.. and they keep sending me back here ! Aieeee !

K
Old 03-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #9
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Thanks for the info, stardust.

Does it make them unable to NOT stop logging into Avalon and reading/posting? I feel like someone's found my remote control.. and they keep sending me back here ! Aieeee !

K

It may deepen addictions though because the vagus nerve controls the muscles of the stomach

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:06 PM   #10
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

One of the best books I have ever read is The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.
It puts everything into perspective.
Yes the "bad" is getting worse but the "good" is becoming more powerful, its just quieter.
Many people have had enough of old way of looking at things and are looking seriously at spirituality for the first time.

They have got the new car, the house, the 1.4 children they have a reasonable life style get that is not giving them peace of mind and happiness, all the things that they thought they would get from working their butts off.

The ego which is the cause of all strife disharmony war etc is in its dying throes and dosent like the concept of the eternal moment Now. It needs time to create separation from that which gives us every breath. So we are going though birth pains as a new consciousness manifests.
Love love and then see what happens!! a Beren quote.
There is a lot on the "The Ego what is it? and how to transcend" thread, but best to take the time to read from page one if you feel drawn to go there.

All will be well.
Why worry
With Love
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:09 PM   #11
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post

It may deepen addictions though because the vagus nerve controls the muscles of the stomach

Love
Oh No Stardust.. this is terrible news... I don't like the way this is going. I'm going to have to go google this instant....

I was fearful and restless about six months ago... I got over that.

But now, not only am I addicted to Avalon... I am also eating a lot more chocolate... coffee...food...I have definite desires for food , whereas before I never did.

It's not even what you'd call a craving. It's more like an instruction in my head that says 'eat chocolate till you fall over'

Old 03-03-2010, 01:15 PM   #12
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
One of the best books I have ever read is The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.
It puts everything into perspective.
Yes the "bad" is getting worse but the "good" is becoming more powerful, its just quieter.
Many people have had enough of old way of looking at things and are looking seriously at spirituality for the first time.

They have got the new car, the house, the 1.4 children they have a reasonable life style get that is not giving them peace of mind and happiness, all the things that they thought they would get from working their butts off.

The ego which is the cause of all strife disharmony war etc is in its dying throes and dosent like the concept of the eternal moment Now. It needs time to create separation from that which gives us every breath. So we are going though birth pains as a new consciousness manifests.
Love love and then see what happens!! a Beren quote.
There is a lot on the "The Ego what is it? and how to transcend" thread, but best to take the time to read from page one if you feel drawn to go there.

All will be well.
Why worry
With Love
Chris
From page one ?? Whooeee..there's 26 pages ! I'm just glad I was there near the start...

this book for me is just wonderful. the last book I've finished and it just blows me away. I'm grateful to Lightbeing or Mudra I think it was for posting a video of his, which at least got his name inprinted in my mind. Haven't seen the vid yet. I was also reading 'Lifting the Veil of Duality' by Andreas Moritz, which is also brill.. and when he mentioned his name too, I told a friend who was reading Andreas' book.. and they lent me their copy of the PON...

Like you guys need my life story ? whow. anyway I just wanted to say...

Ego... great thread. Go visit.
Power Of Now (put it on your amazon wish list)
Love (cause that's always worth having in your backpack)

K
Old 03-05-2010, 12:02 AM   #13
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

You can numb that vagus nerve in the stomach just by eating Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:30 AM   #14
perfectresonance
Avalon Senior Member

Reading all your answers I think no matter what happens, you are already in a happy place

Live long and propsper
Old 03-05-2010, 12:52 AM   #15
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi perfectresonance (love your username BTW),

I think that is how it appeared at first, but not the reality of the situation now. You know that saying; what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I think this is the case with Bill, I see him as an even stronger person today, Kerry will be going a separate path, it may be good or could be bad but this is the decision of two partners (on a professional level) who want to go in their own paths now. That is how it appears to me and I think many of us here have given the dissidence an extra coat of drama.
Quote:
So who is winning here?

Who Benefits?
Personally, I don't think it's in anyone's interest to attempt completely 'destroying' Camelot. Considering their popularity and their global reach, I would imagine (just an opinion) that some intelligence and counter intelligence departments might see the Camelot/Avalon organizations as a potential tool for their own agendas, if that is the plan then they would have to find ways to infiltrate the organization even if only partially and very slowly as not to arouse a sudden change and make it obvious, then as more time passes (perhaps years) they find ways of establishing indefinite control over the organization. This is just my imagination here mind you, I would hope that no one is actually planning such a thing but the state of affairs (as I see it) have been at least slightly indicative of that.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:29 AM   #16
joel77
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
"

A lot of new members seem to have suddenly sprung up in the last couple of days, and all they seem to want to talk about is "disonance and in-fighting"

I noticed last night a couple passed quickly. Shame for them. I even posted on one of their threads!

A shame you did not think to join the party a bit sooner perfectresonance, say two weeks ago.. but now that your here, be welcome. Enjoy the forum for what it is... a collection of individuals.

You can post what you like today, as any other day. So I'm curious, what has changed? In you ? Are you any different to three days ago ? Before the announcements. So do you think anyone else has changed? I think change of the self is our only option available to us. It's the one thing we have some control over. Yet it's the hardest thing in the world to do. Nice paradox there.

welcome aboard.. I hope you find your true voice.

K
it may be that some of the new memebers that you are seeing are people like me who have been members for a while but choose not to get involved.
however they have seen this situation brewing and felt the need to comment.

i know thats the case for me i usualy prefer to read and not comment becouse at the end of the day my opinion is my own and most people just are not inteterested.
however on the few occacions i feel the need to post i feel i have the right as a longish standing member,

just becouse i have low post count does not mean i am and agent of tptb (not that you impied such) or any more thing more sinister than a an interested party.
conflict will out the agony aunt in the best of most people mean well i belive.

one thing this has pointed out is that the human race thrives on conflict.
i would be interested to see if the amount of daily hits to the forum has increased over the last couple of days.

joel.
joel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:45 AM   #17
perfectresonance
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Joel. That sums it up well.

Bill was better because of Kerry, and Kerry because of Bill. I can't see it as a step forward to have the synergy that was Kerry and Bill split apart. Their body of work stands - impressive. Can't take that away from them. But they themselves have said so many times that the factionalising and the infighting was both endemic and epidemic in that esoteric/whistle blower community.

Sad to see they were not immune to it.

I still think it is a valid question to explore: who befits from the Camelot Round Table having split in two half circles...
Old 03-05-2010, 01:53 AM   #18
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Your question implies a Game.

i am tired of games..

Breakups..divorce..resgining..old mods..new mods..

old ways..new ways...

Do you know what the "kids" do when the fighting gets to much? or when one parent uses the child against the other?

They run..

This is NOT a game...

these are lives..

i feel so much hurt comming from Bill..

so much confusion comming from kerry...

Adults should remember the kids are watching and learning...

this adult has had enough games..and now i am ready to play..
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:51 AM   #19
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Celine,

Among it all, step by step we climb.

3D life is as we have created it. It is now very harsh catalyst. A Fierce Grace as Ram Dass puts it in one of his later books.

The multitudenous heavenly host, the ET's, GOD, they are all watching us - they cheer each step forward, they beam love and light in encouragement, we are on the winning team!

AJ..

Last edited by Anchor; 03-05-2010 at 05:38 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:56 AM   #20
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Anchor is correct. On the other side they are cheering us as we are seen as courageous souls dealing with these energies during this time. Bill and Kerry are just becoming more of who they are as individuals and moving in directions where their individual needs takes them. From the other sides perspective we are all winners. Whatever we do is part of the process of becoming. Whether you see it or not, it is all good.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:10 AM   #21
Slerbot
Avalon Senior Member

It not all good.
Slerbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:15 AM   #22
Spregovori

Quote:
So who is winning here?

Who Benefits?
No one
Old 03-05-2010, 03:19 PM   #23
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slerbot View Post
It not all good.

Well, if you can't accept that, then perhaps "It is all on the return trip to balance" will work?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:07 PM   #24
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

You know it's up to every one to add that little bit of extra punch to keep the show on the road.
We are all sparks of Light of our own .
When the outside world looks shaky dig into your inner resources to bring balance to the whole.
Good vibrations can change a gloomy atmosphere and bring hope back .
There is always something positive to look at and inner peace you can find in yourself.
How strong we are is a matter of bringing the best of what we have within and then carry it without.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #25
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

So much for working TOGETHER.

Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote