Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-27-2008, 01:37 AM   #51
historycircus

Default Re: Gold and silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair View Post
HistoryCircus

Good, I documented myself on this matter now and wish to resume this, as this is of practical import to the radiant zones creators all around the world now.

See first a joint proposal friends and I came up with http://Light-Seeds.com/Earth.pdf
This is a small artsy PDF with a strategic statement suggestion.

You stated:

DEAR FRIEND

WHAT KIND OF MODEL WOULD YOU SUGGEST?

I am genuinely interested in carrying on this line of inquiry.
Michael,

I liked the power point - nothing less than saving the world, eh? I'm just trying to joke - I think the goals are lofty, noble, but difficult to achieve given our current paradigm. But we are the crafters of the new one, yes?

I have one suggestion, and it speaks to your question above:

Currency is not inherently "bad" (we had eXchange from the very beginning - I made a comment about this yesterday on a thread titled "Is money the root of all evil"), nor does it need to be paper, precious metal, or gemstones. We give it many definitions, and shape it according to our needs of the day.

Our goal should be to leave the currencies of the past and present behind for something more practical - more moral - in keeping with your group's stated mission. Since all currency is energy, why not cut out the middle man? Energy itself can be invested with regimes of value that will lend our species an economic flexibilty unprecedented in our (written/"official") history, and ground us in the natural morality inherent in all things.

Thank you.

Last edited by historycircus; 11-27-2008 at 05:45 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:10 PM   #52
Steve_G

Default Re: Cassidy / St.Clair audio released in 4 videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Wow, my comments were deleted too. I guess the PTB on this thread is Mr. St. Clair, who doesn't tolerate any dissent.

(I apologize for misspelling your name).
Truthsayer, SarahMay and all members of Avalon.

The golden principle on the Avalon forum is that personal attacks against the Project Camelot witnesses is not acceptable. It is perfectly fine for you to state that you disgree with them, all we ask is that you do so in a polite way and that they are treated with respect. We also request that you treat ANY member's posts with the respect you would wish to recieve for your own.

We all have differing perspectives on everything. What we are trying to encourage here is an environment where EVERYONE can state their views without fear of being ridiculed, flamed or having personally insulting remarks directed against them. It encourages healthy debate and consideration of viewpoints that may not have occurred to us before, which in turn can lead to more complete understanding for all concerned.

Having strong feelings about something is not a valid reason for insulting people. All of us treating each other with respect will make Avalon a much better place to visit for everyone.

Thanks

Steve G
Old 11-30-2008, 01:20 AM   #53
historycircus

I would just like to add one more thing - if it was not made clear in my earlier posts.

The trade in gold and silver, as we do it, is really no different - in principle - than the exchange of paper. Gold or paper - its all the same. It is an exchange item; it is an avenue to accumulating wealth.

Consider Native American societies before the anthropological concept of "articulation" altered their economies, and before Euro-American political domination (an example made valid by recent discussion of the "Lakota bank"). Leaders in these societies were considered so because they plunged themselves into poverty so that their people had clothes or food. Being a leader meant being the poorest (in the capitalist sense) person in the community. Leadership was about material sacrifice, and often, some of the poorest men in Indian communities were the most honored, and the most powerful.

Currency - whether it is paper, gold, or energy itself - must be exchanged fairly, and not without profit. When exchanges are anything but equal, someone suffers; anyone who trades anything with the express goal of profit, they are siphoning the energy of their fellow men and women.

We must find another way. Gold is not the answer. If we turn our paper into gold, but treat that gold just like we did the paper, what has really changed? Nothing. And are we not all here to build a better future, not perpetuate the same old economic "truisms" of our failed past?

Just some thoughts, and I hope to get many responses.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:32 AM   #54
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhisattva View Post
You do not know that Sinclair was wrong, in fact I believe he was correct. The elections were rigged as they have been for many elections. I am reading Light-Seeds, and I would suggest you do the same, then you may have some basic clarity, which should turn you away from your unfounded bias.

IMHO, Michael is an enlightened man.

Peace to you.

So you are saying you follow and defend St Clair and his predictions.

Since you seem to be making suggestions to others in this post I will suggest that you free yourself of being a follower of such people.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:37 AM   #55
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
I would just like to add one more thing - if it was not made clear in my earlier posts.

The trade in gold and silver, as we do it, is really no different - in principle - than the exchange of paper. Gold or paper - its all the same. It is an exchange item; it is an avenue to accumulating wealth. [...]

Currency - whether it is paper, gold, or energy itself - must be exchanged fairly, and not without profit. When exchanges are anything but equal, someone suffers; anyone who trades anything with the express goal of profit, they are siphoning the energy of their fellow men and women.
Trying to understand a seeming contradiction here...

You wrote: "Currency - ... - must be exchanged fairly, and not without profit"

Agreed. If you're selling an item or service without profit (ie, profit = excess income above outgoing cost) then there is no money for you to spend on yourself and thus, in a currency exchange system, your own needs are not being met without profit. So you need it.

Later in the paragraph you seem to be saying (to paraphrase) that "trading with the express goal of profit is merely siphoning the energy of one's fellows"

Are you trying only to treat the question of motive here? If so it's a bit confusing. If you were i'd just say that when turning over goods for sale an "express goal of profit" is not mutually exclusive to a sevice ethic. In a currency exchange system profit is included in one's goals. Otherwise you're working for nothing and have nothing to spend.

You must be talking about pure barter. But even then different goods and services have different values in consideration of how much work is involved in producing it..... mental and or physical.... Each has value.

Last edited by milk and honey; 11-30-2008 at 10:34 AM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:52 AM   #56
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

On the Creation of Money

About 20 years ago the German economist Margit Kennedy wrote the book "Interest and Inflation Free Money'. It has been translated into 18 languages. She wrote it after having spent some time with and been inspired by a group of North-American Indians. She recently quoted a German study showing that interest on borrowed money represents around 30-50 % of the prices of all goods and services.

More about her work can be found here: www.greenhealth.org.uk/MoneyCreation.html

She has inspired many groups in many countries, e.g. in New Zealand, where groups to establish regional money systems are being formed. The McKeever Institute of Economic Policy Analysis gave her an award in their 'The McKeever Institute of Economic Policy Analysis': www.mckeever.com/kent.html

At that time, 20 years ago, I was part of a small group in a Nordic country that set out to explore the possibility of local money modelled on the successful JAK-bank (Jord-Arbeid-Kapital, Soil-Work-Capital, originally aimed at credit to farmers) that had already been established in other Nordic countries. We were not successful, but in the process we learned that the Freemasons disapproved of our efforts. Then we knew we had been on the right track. Centralized banking favours the few, it acts as a vacuum-cleaner that spouts money upwards. At the same time one member of the group found a study showing how taxation cumulates in percentage on one monetary unit as it circulates. The number might even higher than that of interest added cumulatively, as cited by Margit Kennedy in ref. to the German study.

This research and conclusion was presented to some politicians at that time, without eliciting any response. This is understandably, as the monetary system is very poorly understood by anyone, within or without banking and politics. However, the Minister of Finance in this country at that time, who was presented with Margit Kennedy's work, said such a system (interest free banking) was premature at that time. Maybe it is an idea that now has reached its time?

In William Cooper's book, 'Behold a Pale Horse', a story on a young economic thinker is included. His take on the taxation of the US Federation by the FEDS shows that the growing national debt is unreal given the assets in natural resources held by that nation, that is, had the FEDS been an asset of the national government, as demanded by the American Constitution. This young man ended up in jail, for life, with no chance of recourse to justice in an open hearing.

Many local surrencies have in fact been established over the years in different countries. But has invariably been regarded as a threat to centralized banking and government. As with other whistleblowers, many of these pioneers have ended up dead before their time.

Centralized banking and centralized taxation both have a vacuum cleaner effect, sucking money upwards to a level that is hard to scrutinize and therefore easily lost from democratic control. What we may choose in the future is a combination of local monies and bartering, local taxes and a sharing of resources from the local to a larger area. Anyone performing a service to others deserves compensation, but the simple creation of a means of exchange, currency, may be done as a collective effort, without interest.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:05 AM   #57
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Money: the current currency of our 'intention'

[QUOTE=Josefine;88961]On the Creation of Money

Well, Moderator, I tried to move the contents of my post to appear the above thread as well, without success. Could you do it for me, please?
It is sometimes hard to know where to post as discussions cover many topics on many threads.

Last edited by Josefine; 11-30-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:29 PM   #58
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Cassidy & James WingMakers

Kerry Cassidy had her interview with the Creator of WingMakers:

We study: http://light-seeds.com/James-1.html
and
http://light-seeds.com/James-2.html - and we think again

We backed up the precious files on our sites also
Actually we better even go beyond thought íf we can manage it . . .
Old 12-20-2008, 01:59 AM   #59
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Speaking of the fault of others - some Zen

You have got it SO RIGHT. Thank You for the clarity. You took the words from my mind and made it all clear. I owe you a great service.

namaste
efields is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio video, cassiidy, st.clair