Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 09:09 PM   #76
Sunangel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: * urgent*update newsflash for uk people

This is a fascinating discussion and I'm very grateful for all the info provided on projects camelot and avalon, and this forum.
Maybe Bill and Kerry will have pieced more of this mystery together soon. New info seems to be popping up all the time.
Until then, stay positive friends - it's what we're all awake for in this time and place.

Peace
Sunangel
Sunangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:29 PM   #77
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Hi everyone!

try keep your chins up for now we HAVE TO STAY CALM ...

Information IS power...

The next couple of weeks will unfold a clearer picture of where we are heading in UK.

Clearly finances are the first to fall...lets get our heads around this properly..

Incase you havent heard it...here is the link for 'full radio broadcast' again that Bill came across ...

http://www.stevequayle.com/qf_september_28_2008.mp3

It covers the likely 'step by step' breakdown of the USA economy...

gives us a good indication of what the UK process might be?

Today, one day at a time ..in the moment....is all we ever have...
so lets make today and the next a GOOD ONE WITH POSITIVE ACTION AND INTENT we will find the courage to face whatever is around the corner with the support of others...

Peace n light to all

kate
Old 10-01-2008, 11:11 PM   #78
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yeah id say have 6 months dried and canned food ready.. some gas and a calor heater for winter..camping stove, cnadles. water filter. who knows whats coming but most people have posessions and their won houses still or rented ones so are not as mobile as they could be.

you just gotta dig in to where you are and sit tight, avoid civil unrest and any chaos.. can go on to various sites for how to build make shift nuke shelters. i hear if it does go wild they will use neutron bombs.

neutron bombs are "fission"bombs 10x less powerful than thermo nukes.. they keep infrastructure generally intact, but emmit serious gamma radiation within the blast radius. majority of lethal fallout can be missed by staying under ground for 3 days to 1 week.these are designed to be lethal to biological life not infrastructure(nice of them)

you need 3feet of compacted earth to sheild you which isnt so much, and water stops loads of the neutrons but the by products is gamma radiation.. so you could say build one with a load of water bottles around the inside walls. or drums of water then have more soil to further protect from the gamma radiation.

it would go soil 3ft,water containers, soil or brick or similar. then have ventilation. remeber air doesnt go radioactive only the dust particles inthe air. so something as simple as damp sheets over your vent shaft ot whole would do.. to protect from fallout.. if you stay out of the first 3 days of fallout your radiation exposure is like 1% from the original blast
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:12 AM   #79
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I remember reading somewhere that a U tube with the opening pointing down toward the ground would work as well but the cloth over it is really an excellent suggestion.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:41 AM   #80
theochennell
Avalon Senior Member

Food for thought - If we are all part of the same conciousness, then we are all companions on the same journey. Whatever we do or don't do, we are all travelling in the right direction, it's just that some may arrive sooner than others. So, see you all sooner or later.
theochennell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:50 PM   #81
Artycarl
Avalon Senior Member

After having 24 hours to digest this particular message I am inclined to think there is nothing to worry about this time around. I can understand people feeling on the brink of something big and looking for a trigger but I just don't think this is it.

It does not make sense to me that one man working for the United Nations puts down a non-returnable holding deposit on a property in Montana USA because he has some information that suggests the UK might not be a safe place for the next 30 days.

Is he saying that after 30 days things will be ok or is he saying 30 days of some disaster and he wants to be as far away as possible.

If things will be ok after 30 days why buy somewhere on the other side of the world...what disasters can you think of that can come and go in 30 days.

If its not safe even beyond the 30 days then you would think with nearly fifteen thousand people working for the UN that information this huge would have leaked out somewhere. It is just human nature. Surely he would tell his friends and family and they would tell someone else and someone else and before he knew it he would have thousands and thousands of people desperate to leave the country.

So in my view this is a piece of a completely different jigsaw which looks like it might fit somewhere but probably doesn't, and I suspect we will have many many of these scares over the coming months and years.

Thats my take on it anyway for what its worth.
Artycarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:32 PM   #82
Argyll
Avalon Senior Member

Is it just me , or does the media in the UK seen to be playing all this down? , I've watched three main news broadcasts today , as well as reading a couple of the leading newspapers ,and the whole global financial crisis seems to have been pushed way down the running order!
Argyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #83
Argyll
Avalon Senior Member

And as i speak "Question Time" on the BBC starts , and their leading story is on the resignation of Sir Ian Blair as the Commissionaire of the Met Police!

Surely more important subjects to be addressed?
Argyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:56 PM   #84
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

yeah im waching it too, the news has covered it all day.....I find it quite rude!! Wehave some massive issues and they want to talk about a bent copper.

I also agree that the UK press is playing it all down and it's such an insult to the thinking parties of our island.

Have you also noticed that uk web searches come up blank ? We arnt allowed any information!
They have us exactley where they want us "distracted".
Did you noticed the other morning that Boy George had a full "skull and bones" outfit on ?
hat, shirt, trousers....!!! This country sucks

we are more in the dark thanany other country !!

Soz for the rant

Peace Brothers and Sisters
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #85
Sol Invictus
Banned

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

Aaron Russo - he had it all nailed down.

The financial system is ready to leave cash and gold behind, and in rolls that mother of all slave devices.

The RFID tag.

Question is, will you accept the mark? will you go without the chip that will control all buying and selling? or will you bow to it?
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:37 PM   #86
ifeelthefear
Avalon Senior Member

I hear there is a big military exercise going on with live munitions that has the environmental people very concerned.

mid October I think?

Does anyone know if this is true?
ifeelthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:42 PM   #87
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sol,

I have been through that whole interview and it's interesting m8.
I'll never take it. I'll be far away in the hills with my family by then. Its a sick system they are trying to impose and I will not be taking part.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:49 PM   #88
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

not sure about the interveiw.. i think it will be that the ulk will reveal to the general populace jsut how deep we are in.. usa will declare bankruptcy perhaps.. terror attack.. got to remember that most sheeple still think bin laden did the 2 towers and 7/7 .. so false flag terror will still work to some degree in the uk.. ill be ready ofr anything byt then ..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:10 PM   #89
Ross
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post

I have just received this message from Bill. This possibly has major implications for anyone living in the UK or planning on being in the UK over the next month. The message indicates that something BIG is going down in the next 30 days.... judge for yourself...!

IMPORTANT: Listen to this very short (1 min 40 secs) clip from Steve Quayle's 'emergency" radio broadcast on Sunday nght, 36 hours ago: http://projectavalon.net/Steve_Quayle.mp3 . I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS, but it jumped right out of the programme at me... please share with all the UK mods and post to the forum for the UK people to figure out what this means.
Ok for my 10 pence worth, I can't say I agree with his assertion that the UK sub prime issue is worse than America's. The US situation was influenced to a large degree by the Fed issuing very low teaser rates to hook people in and then upping the rates. This to my knowledge hasn't happened here to that degree. I don't mean to say things won't get bad economically, but I can't see a full scale collapse. I think if that ever serious looked like happening we'd probably end up in the Euro instead.
As for dirty bombs, nukes and various other unpleasentries...well who knows really. I just know I don't want to spend my days living in fear. We're living in amazing times. We can choose to see only the collapse of the old and fear what that means, or we can choose to see that the collaspe of the old is the only way to make room for the new. I do get scared now and then but then I remember I'm choosing to be around the people who need me and not to run away. I beleive I personally am where I need to be at this time. There will always be something out there to make us potentially fearfull, and some of it may be true but I hope we can all follow our hearts and not our survival mechanisms.
Everyone chooses how they see things I wish everyone the best of fortune in whatever they choose.

Peace and love
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:12 PM   #90
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

I watched Jack Staw the other day giving a speach, the little **** had a dirty smile on his face as he said " we'll do what ever it takes "

And he's our finance minister ? !!!!!

Michael on Question time tonight said to David " theydont know whats going on ".

Watch a reply, he said it in his ear !!!!!!
Old 10-02-2008, 11:29 PM   #91
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
Hi Sol,

I have been through that whole interview and it's interesting m8.
I'll never take it. I'll be far away in the hills with my family by then. Its a sick system they are trying to impose and I will not be taking part.

Bobcat, this is how it'll go.

1st it'll be tagging criminals. We all dislkie criminals - sold to us as a way to keep our children safe.
2nd it will be sold as 'keep the vulnerable elderly safe' from muggings whilst picking up their pensions or to keep tags on 'wandering' granny.
3rd, it'll be sold to us to keep our children safe from kidnapping. Track your child, know where they are at all times..

4th. It will be forced upon us all as there will be only a small minority of folks left to chip.

They did the same in the UK with the DNA database.

First the criminals... and so it goes on.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:34 PM   #92
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sol,

Yeah that makes plenty of sence pal. I'm not taking the risk, if/when the currency falls, I'll be taking my family and i'll be off the grid.

I'll try my best anyway
Old 10-02-2008, 11:48 PM   #93
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Uha.. we might add the BILDERBERG’S AGENDA.
Ouch: http://www.greatdreams.com/nwo.htm
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:52 PM   #94
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Bobcat, this is how it'll go.

1st it'll be tagging criminals. We all dislkie criminals - sold to us as a way to keep our children safe.
2nd it will be sold as 'keep the vulnerable elderly safe' from muggings whilst picking up their pensions or to keep tags on 'wandering' granny.
3rd, it'll be sold to us to keep our children safe from kidnapping. Track your child, know where they are at all times..

4th. It will be forced upon us all as there will be only a small minority of folks left to chip.

They did the same in the UK with the DNA database.

First the criminals... and so it goes on.
i see a different way - i see that we are all going to find the present way unacceptable and together change it ...

we will take our power back .. there will be no shoot to kill / not microchips that control your emotions .. society will start to take responsibility .. and heal ... however painful .. the wounds are deep ..

dont just blame the leaders .. we put them there ... they just reflect our own disordered and broken connections to who we really are ..

I predict NOTHING major will happen in october ... ill we ll all see in november
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:12 AM   #95
zorgon

Question for all you money experts out there...

WHY is 700 BILLION such a big deal?

I mean its only money... they can always print more?

Someone posted this in another thread... I strongly suggest you ALL watch this

MONEY AS DEBT

Now about those 700 Billion... just a mere drop in the bucket... I mean why all the FUSS?

They LOST 3.5 TRILLION and Rumsfeld reported this on 9-10-2001... promised to look into it... make heads role... and the whopping 25% of Defense Department budget 'unaccounted' for

9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU

Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney grills Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on the Pentagon's missing trillions, DynCorp's slave trade, and the 9/11 wargames. House Hearing on FY06 Dept. of Defense Budget, March 11, 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eootfzAhAoU

HOW DO YOU LOSE 3.5 TRILLION DOLLARS?

But no one cares... because we ALL KNOW what happened the day AFTER Rumsfeld speech...

Herr Bush asked for BILLIONS more so we could bomb Iraq back to the stoneage and we all said "Yeah Go Get EM" (okay a slight exaggeration )

So what the heck is to worry about a mere 700 billion to bale out their friends?

Wake up and smell the coffee... its Columbian
Old 10-03-2008, 12:14 AM   #96
izz
Banned

yea it is fishy .. they are big fat liars them blooming politicians ...
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:12 AM   #97
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

700 Billion dollors is such a lot of much cos until it was decided to be used as bailout, it did not exist. Congress have just given the go ahead for the Fed - a privately own company - to print this money out of thin air. O.k. the money did not exist prior to this move be Congress, but now the printing presses are printing it, means that interest alone charged for the privilage sending this money to the places that are going to need it will, and always as been, charge interst to the America peoples.

The poeple are printing this money to bailout Fortune 500 companies and these companies own the Fed Bank also - so you see, they are paying themselves to bailout themselves and the American peoples foot the bill. Nice work if you an get it. It's all a big con that everyone pays for.

Here in the U.K. it is flu jab time - trying to talk my parents out of having it but can't - so that might be an indicator of what is to come to the U.K. over he next month. Or, maybe, this is false flagging - something to scare us or even to cover up something else that is happening - like the 2KY crap, to keep us inside.

Either way, it's the start of October now and I live at the heart of the U.K. I'l let you know when my limbs start falling off throught radiation or I get the flu.

Love, light and laughter...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:27 AM   #98
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

Hello folks....

Just wanted to draw attention again to some of the words Ross posted in the wee small hours of this morning...

'I just know I don't want to spend my days living in fear. We're living in amazing times. We can choose to see only the collapse of the old and fear what that means, or we can choose to see that the collaspe of the old is the only way to make room for the new. I do get scared now and then but then I remember I'm choosing to be around the people who need me and not to run away. I beleive I personally am where I need to be at this time. There will always be something out there to make us potentially fearfull, and some of it may be true but I hope we can all follow our hearts and not our survival mechanisms.'

I really resonated with these words....and I think these are really powerful thoughts to hold within us....we do have choice regarding how we deal with and respond to any information, and of course we have 'feelngs and emotions' . But we are here for a reason, and with a job to do......that means being open to where we can be most useful, and then doing and being the very best ground crew we can be....don't let's waste any valuable time.

And thank you Ross....

Angel of the Mists
Angel of the Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:24 PM   #99
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: * urgent*update newsflash for uk people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of the Mists View Post
Hello folks....

Just wanted to draw attention again to some of the words Ross posted in the wee small hours of this morning...

'I just know I don't want to spend my days living in fear. We're living in amazing times. We can choose to see only the collapse of the old and fear what that means, or we can choose to see that the collaspe of the old is the only way to make room for the new. I do get scared now and then but then I remember I'm choosing to be around the people who need me and not to run away. I beleive I personally am where I need to be at this time. There will always be something out there to make us potentially fearfull, and some of it may be true but I hope we can all follow our hearts and not our survival mechanisms.'

I really resonated with these words....and I think these are really powerful thoughts to hold within us....we do have choice regarding how we deal with and respond to any information, and of course we have 'feelngs and emotions' . But we are here for a reason, and with a job to do......that means being open to where we can be most useful, and then doing and being the very best ground crew we can be....don't let's waste any valuable time.

And thank you Ross....

Angel of the Mists
Thats rocks! i dont think there are better words to sum up the WHY we are then that. Thank you for sharing this

HUGS!

Seva
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:30 PM   #100
Newliving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of the Mists View Post
Hello folks....

And thank you Ross....

Angel of the Mists
I agree, well said Ross. I've had the feeling for a long time that I should stay in the Stoke-on-Trent area to help in the coming times. My conscience wouldn't let me cut and run, and my heart definitely wants me to stay, having been born and grown up in this area and returned after 26 years away. Not that I have survivalist skills, nor a current leadership position (well, actually I do, but not in the council or other authorities - I do however have a respectable public profile) but knowing what I know I could reassure people plus help to give the authorities some guidance about the scale of what to expect over the next few years. I started doing that over two years ago, and laid down some markers then. Knowledge carries its own responsibility, someone once told me, and it sounds right to me.
Newliving is offline   Reply With Quote