Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 11:52 PM   #126
Johnno

Thumbs up Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski
To live in fear is worst still. CCTV camera's or none should be furtherst from our minds before or when we all meet.
Our very survival is at stake here. Hence our gathering in summary is about hope, love and peace in which the joys of living is structured upon.

I appreciate your comments, very well said Robski.
Take care my friend.
Best regards,
Johnno
aka DarkMatter
Old 10-13-2008, 03:09 AM   #127
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Hi Guys!
Jeez sirdiablo those comments of yours just made my day .......Not!

I must confess I had no idea on that subject matter,do you have any more info in that regards..you have my email.

darkmatter (Johnno) Thank you for the compliment I too enjoyed our conversation what a lovely guy you are! I think we are lucky to have someone of your calibre to lead and guide us at this point in time.Of course sometime in the future someone else may step up to the plate but for the moment am happy to have you calling the shots ....so to speak. You have put a lot of time and effort into organizing things for us and for that I thank you!

Peace love and light to you all
Aussie Babe
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:42 AM   #128
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Sirdiablo69 for your feedback, I felt a bit silly mentioning it but as parents and all - just seeing others had any views on it. Your info regarding the laws with Australia and US was appreciated. From what I have read Australia has no law stating Australian citizens rights or martial law in Australia. Do you know much about this. I saw a guy on A Current Affair programs some time this year wanting a bill of rights for Aust. Citizens to cover martial law rights etc.
I also agree with others that we should not live in fear - but at the same time safety or doubts should considered. Pep
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:14 AM   #129
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

if i do attented on the 25th will i be the only person under 30? lol not that age matter's just yeh if everones like over 40-50 except me it will be alittle awrkward
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:41 AM   #130
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon View Post
if i do attented on the 25th will i be the only person under 30? lol not that age matter's just yeh if everones like over 40-50 except me it will be alittle awrkward
I'm 26.

For the record too, I don't think it will be awkward at all. It's all in your head

Once you overcome the initial unease of meeting everyone, I'm sure you'll be OK.
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:51 AM   #131
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

OK, I just "properly" read all the posts in the thread! (Note to self: make that a habit).

I can see that some are concerned with wearing T-shirts with the GC insignia, etc on display.

I'd like to emphasise that there is no need to wear it - we are simply giving everyone a keepsake to commemorate the Melb GC formation.

Alternatively, we are happy to make bracelets or something else - we're open to suggestions.

In keeping with the theme, I'd also like to confirm the cut-off date for all T-shirt sizes (for those still interested) is 17th October (this Friday) so that we have plenty of time to get organised.

Cheers!
Old 10-13-2008, 08:14 AM   #132
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Ripley View Post
I'm 26.

For the record too, I don't think it will be awkward at all. It's all in your head

Once you overcome the initial unease of meeting everyone, I'm sure you'll be OK.
not so much that atleast then i can act more my age with ease (or eithen a few year's less at time's >.>)
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:28 AM   #133
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Melbourne/Victoria

I know some of you attended the Nexus conference, but I just found out that the Anastasia lecture will be presented by Leonid Shashkin in Glen Iris this Wednesday. http://www.ringingcedars.com.au

It would be an opportune time to mingle with others who are concerned about our way of life, particularly our environment in which we live in. I've spread the word throughout my whole email database.

This is an exciting time to live!!!!!
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:37 AM   #134
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the link Robski,

I'm still a bit sceptical of these books....somehow still reminds me of those "special Demtel steak knives" if anyone still remembers that! LOL
Old 10-13-2008, 09:27 AM   #135
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Lt Ripley,

It's been a while since I've seen that ad. I think they should bring it back for an old time laugh. I came across many whom had read the whole volume and some who were on their 3 or 4th volume that purchased the remainder at the exhibit area during the Nexus conference. They all had a life changing experience.

As I often meditate, visions of images that depicted the story of Anastasia appeared many months before I ever knew this existed. In fact this was the sole reason as to why I booked a flight to attend the Nexus conference.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:50 AM   #136
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace2all View Post
Thanks Sirdiablo69 for your feedback, I felt a bit silly mentioning it but as parents and all - just seeing others had any views on it. Your info regarding the laws with Australia and US was appreciated. From what I have read Australia has no law stating Australian citizens rights or martial law in Australia. Do you know much about this. I saw a guy on A Current Affair programs some time this year wanting a bill of rights for Aust. Citizens to cover martial law rights etc.
I also agree with others that we should not live in fear - but at the same time safety or doubts should considered. Pep
Gday,
l shall endevour to share with you a method in common use, albeit one of many to control subdue public decent, it works really really good as you might notice, you may already know this one. Picture this ten to twenty fully armed troops in your home street of say fifty to eighty people, totally unexpectedly they are in your street, then they nock on every door/or kick it in then herd all the residents out in the street so you your neighboors are faced with heavily armed well trained killers, of course some citizens object, most do as they are told for fear of retribution, then they choose the biggest most intimidationg neighboor and perhaps include one or two outspoken neighbors which they execute in front of all the rest of the people so they all se whats happening, it might be a quick death it might be a more iolent such as a beheading then the remainder of your neighbors a good 60 or seventy people are told to do exactly as they are told otherwise they son or their daughter or their wife gets the same treatment or worse, then they all get to return to there homes , with the knowledge and belief that if they dont cause any trouble do exactly as they are told they and their loved might just live to see a better day.
And that plus that and worse is how a relatively small number of solders can maintain control over a much larger population.
Add to that that in Australia thanks to the port athur masacare by Martin Bryant, nearly nobody has/owns or bothers to own, any weapons/firearms that would be be of any real determent to martial law implimentation.
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:03 AM   #137
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Changes to our laws to allow for the implimentation of martial law, l assure you one and all that just like the patriot act 1 and 2 in the USA that have been implimented since 9/11, have already been written, so if/when australia has the nessecary catalyst, e.g some ******** breach in security, acted out by some ******** terrorist group, the various political factions introduce new measures/ changes in law that allow us to be lead down the same path, all in the name of freedom and security, yet it turns out to victimise the same people it claimed to protect, if they object.
i ASSURE YOU SOME WILL OBJECT whilst most will do what ever it takes to stay alive.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:45 AM   #138
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

DO YOU HAVE VIRTUALLY LIMITLESS POWER AND WEALTH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS? WHAT YOU DONT? READ ON
FACT there are aproximately 5,000 people on this planet that do have all the above. AFFECTIONATELY TERMED THE SUPER ELITE
So what does that mean, it means that each one of those $5,000 people have in essence a potential workforce of approximately 1,000,000 people each from whom to choose from. Do you need 1,000,000 to do your bidding for you, of course you dont, and neither do they. Even 1,000 people would be more than enough to provide you with all the help you couls possibly dream of.
PROBLEM, what do they do with the other 900.000 people that are not needed?
MMM l wonder, a good old fashioned war could help reduce the number a little maybe as many as 200.000.
That still leaves 700.000, l know maybe an AIDS virus could remove, 100,000 if they are gay/drug users.
Got another idea a pandemic perhaps something like SARS nah tried that one wasnt very effective ah l got a good idea lets dig up the dead victims from the spanish flu in 1918 that killed othe 50,000,000 world wide and lets make it more effective, great idea actually its just about ready for distribution.
ARE YOU WORRIED YET, YOU SHOULD BE?
WHAT you say it couldnt happen WHAT you say those people we vote for wouldnt let it happen, WHAT you say ROYAL FAMILIES and and the wealthy minorities that pull the strings dont want it to happen. wake up and smell the coffee your must have been in disneyland.
I will give all of you a very easy project to do qite simple and the results unfortunatelly will alarm all you good folk out there.
Bring up the topic, with friends/associates/ family members with regards the 6 billion people that reside on the planet, then happen to mention the plan for population reduction, and ask them if its a good idea, l did and was shocked to discover ho many people considered that a good/nessecary idea.
l qute agree that those same people in the interests of their fellow man should perhaps kill themselves their family etc if they want to support their desire for population reduction, l know l dont!

Last edited by sirdiablo69; 10-13-2008 at 10:59 AM.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:47 AM   #139
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Changes to our laws to allow for the implimentation of martial law, l assure you one and all that just like the patriot act 1 and 2 in the USA that have been implimented since 9/11, have already been written, so if/when australia has the nessecary catalyst, e.g some ******** breach in security, acted out by some ******** terrorist group, the various political factions introduce new measures/ changes in law that allow us to be lead down the same path, all in the name of freedom and security, yet it turns out to victimise the same people it claimed to protect, if they object.
i ASSURE YOU SOME WILL OBJECT whilst most will do what ever it takes to stay alive.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:55 AM   #140
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

WOW.... I am worried now.... speechless. Right now I will clutch to a corny phrase.... Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Lets hope it never gets to this. Pep
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:06 AM   #141
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Sirdiablo69

I guess you've heard of eugenics, and the treatment of humans as nothing but experimental guinea pigs. It's been going on since the beginning of last century. The problem is that it's becoming evident more every year.

People think that EU is something that has nothing to do with us. You only have to look at what these APEC sumits are about. Clearly it is a unified agenda of forming APU (Asia Pacific Union) and bridge all continents for a one world order.

We need to focus on our very right to live in freedom and independant thinking. I can go on but I'd rather focus on the beauty of humanity instead.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:32 AM   #142
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

DIScussion regards Martial Law Scenorios,
The threat of Martial Law is only one of many many control mechanisms, available. Those methods in part we all to some extent employ for personal use, be it a simple punishment/reward system to encourage desirable behaviour in others, which features more obviously in the training of domestic pets or rather obtrusively used among human interactions.
l would suppose therfore in any real evaluation of the above one would need to consider how much is too much and how much is too little.
As well to consider factors involving the freedom to choose, and make determinations that impact on our present and future, within that same field we need to ask ourselves the question do we really want to be personally involved in every single desicion that gets made, an easy example is does it matter if you eat chicken tonight or do you prefer pork. Does IT matter if THEY use detergent A or Detregent B when they wash your clothes, Of course the list can be endless number of chioces, at some piont we decied that some of the decision making can be left to others.
That then in turn gives someone else the chioces that are made for us usually without to many problems.
BUT HERE LIES THE REAL PROBLEM
their amongst us those whom see this role as a goldern opportunity to sieze control of whom and whatever they like, and make a wonderful profit in the process, rather like a tax.
Over Time these same desicion makers, also make desicions regards the fate of many, and argue its for the greater good od us all.Then bring in their expects analysts claiming its too complicated for the untrained to make such informed chioces so their paid experts make them for us, all for the greater good
Over Time the desicion makers/leaders and their chior or experts become distanced, and quite seperate from those effected by those descisions, and begin to veiw themselves as the chosen ones left to decide the fate of the human race, believing in part the mainstream population couldnt isnt capable of the nessecary chioces made for the greater good, so they choose our fate for us because thats what they ro best.
If along the way others have to die or be imprisoned, to maintain our desicion makers postions and future so be it after all its for the greater good
DO YOU GET THE PICTURE BECAUSE THE PICTURE GETS REALLY REALLY UGLY
Old 10-14-2008, 06:41 AM   #143
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

AS DETESTABLE AS IT IS HOMER SIMPSON TELLS HIS WIFE DO YOU WANT THE TRUTH YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH, SO HE DOESNT TELL HER THE WRONG HE HAS DONE, and that in my opinion is what we are faced with when dealing with those in power. We so not get the truth from them because if we did we would say WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU TELL ME, AND WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE IT SO LATE WHEN YOU DID, YOUR FIRED IMMEDIATELLY, WOULD LIKELY BE OUR RESPONSE.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:50 AM   #144
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

There is a common ground here.
THE UGLINESS IS THE FATE OF THE BILDENBERG GROUP NOT OURS.
Time is running out I admit, but we the people, the very birth right of this planet, will undergo a psychological awakening or cleansing before the handful of low vibrational, power hungry individuals (of which there are so few), will see their objectives fulfilled.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:53 AM   #145
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdiablo69 View Post
AS DETESTABLE AS IT IS HOMER SIMPSON TELLS HIS WIFE DO YOU WANT THE TRUTH YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH, SO HE DOESNT TELL HER THE WRONG HE HAS DONE, and that in my opinion is what we are faced with when dealing with those in power. We so not get the truth from them because if we did we would say WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU TELL ME, AND WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE IT SO LATE WHEN YOU DID, YOUR FIRED IMMEDIATELLY, WOULD LIKELY BE OUR RESPONSE.
This is the very reason that we need to take on the thinking for ourselves and have society reclaim it's rightful ownership of ITSELF!
Old 10-14-2008, 07:08 AM   #146
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post
Sirdiablo69

I guess you've heard of eugenics, and the treatment of humans as nothing but experimental guinea pigs. It's been going on since the beginning of last century. The problem is that it's becoming evident more every year.

People think that EU is something that has nothing to do with us. You only have to look at what these APEC sumits are about. Clearly it is a unified agenda of forming APU (Asia Pacific Union) and bridge all continents for a one world order.

We need to focus on our very right to live in freedom and independant thinking. I can go on but I'd rather focus on the beauty of humanity instead.
YOUR FUNNY
ITS like saying Dam the neighbors dog just crapped on my lawn again,
Followed by Oh look at that beautiful flower
Old 10-14-2008, 07:18 AM   #147
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sirdiablo69

HEY Robski
your obviously familiar with the plan for world Government to be done in increments, the EUROPEAN UNION the NORTH AMERICAN UNION the ASIAN UNION (WHICH INCLUDES OZ) Jesus man a couple mths ago that attention seeking BONO from U2 was calling for the formation of the AFRICAN UNION then when l heard RUDD the DUD call for the ASIAN UNION l swear he lost me totally
Old 10-14-2008, 07:34 AM   #148
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There is a common ground here.
THE UGLINESS IS THE FATE OF THE BILDENBERG GROUP NOT OURS.
Time is running out I admit, but we the people, the very birth right of this planet, will undergo a psychological awakening or cleansing before the handful of low vibrational, power hungry individuals (of which there are so few), will see their objectives fulfilled.
It would be nice and easy to blame just one group eg BUILDERBERGERS, unfortunatelly the offenders are not so readily definable.
For Example I regulary notice online ads claiming Rudd has 130 IQ assuming thats correct he is supposedly quite intelligent, so please explain how if he isnt in bed with these same peoples, why does he help promote the agenda for a global body to police the finicial industry comprised of the very same people that created it, or heavily associated with corrupt banking procedures eg IMF whom under the guise of assisting third world countries efffectively end up with minerals/ natural resourses belongong to those countries
Old 10-14-2008, 08:59 AM   #149
Johnno

Smile Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Babe
darkmatter (Johnno)Thank you for the compliment I too enjoyed our conversation what a lovely guy you are! I think we are lucky to have someone of your calibre to lead and guide us at this point in time.Of course sometime in the future someone else may step up to the plate but for the moment am happy to have you calling the shots ....so to speak. You have put a lot of time and effort into organizing things for us and for that I thank you!
Thank you Aussie Babe and your most welcome.
Take care Barb.
Best regards,
John
Johnno aka DarkMatter
Old 10-14-2008, 02:44 PM   #150
Johnno

Post Re: Melbourne/Victoria

I have to say WOW!!! This thread has picked up very well in one day, and I'm very pleased.
Please let me relate a story:
I met a friend around 2002. He called me out of the blue and I didn't know him from a bar of soap. He introduced himself as a fellow X-Box and Playstation 2 console modder. He asked if I could help him out in repairing a few Playstations, to which I agreed.
We met at my place and really got to know each other.
I found out later that he was a whizz with PC's. I thought he was just good at keeping them in tune, as some people have got a real good knack at sussing out PC problems, but little did I know how deep his involvement in PC's really was.
It wasn't long when one day we were just talking generally that I complained to him about all the spam e-mails I was getting, particularly from one web site (I can't remember which) i had visited.
He asked me to show him on the PC, to which I did.
He then started fooling around on the keyboard and plugged in a USB stick and activated a program on it. I didn't have a clue what he was doing. After around 10 or so minutes, he told me he caused that web site to crash. So he let me on the PC and sure enough, when I tried getting onto that web site, it came up with the 401 error. To say the least, I was extremely impressed. He told me a story to which I won't put on here, but let me just say that in his earlier days he and a few others got caught in a major way in regards to hacking and was put in prison over it. For anyone wanting to know what he did, then bring it up when we meet or talk on the telephone.
Since I was so impressed at what he'd done, I asked him to give me some more examples, to which he did.
He said that in the next couple of days, he will break into two of my Yahoo and one Hotmail accounts and send e-mails to each account. In fact it was just the next day that I found that my Hotmail account sent an e-mail to one of my Yahoo accounts and vice-versa, all with his signature. Once again I was impressed, but at the same time I was a tad worried also. If a hacker of his caliber could do what he could, imagine someone trained to do this, lets say a department of the FBI, MI5, ASIO etc.

My whole point to the above is this:
No matter how careful you want to be in regards to your activities on the internet, if the government want to know about you they can easily find out. Its an extremely difficult thing to do to remain annonomous, they can easily find you no matter what.
I realize our government may be trying to monitor its population by surveillance via CCTV cameras, but how else do we meet up???
We're not being terrorists, so I don't think we need to worry about being spied on. If so, so what??? We are just having a get together.
The last thing is us being overly paranoid, that's the gist of what I'm getting at. It would be much different if we were under Martial Law but we are not. So PLEASE DON'T PANIC.
Sorry for the long winded essay.
Take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards,
John
Johnno aka DarkMatter