Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 05-07-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
solarflare
Avalon Senior Member

Default US midwest east coast prophecy

In 2005 my guides revealed to me that my area would not be safe in the future as I was asking for guidance for my children's security. I asked what would cause such a thing to happen. My view was high up over the midwest. I saw a concentration of a translucent blue light appear in the center of the top third of the midwest which spread out rapidly over the surface and the translucent blue circle of light covered a large area encompassing several states and was gone. Then the same thing happened over the middle third where I live. My view expanded over the continent and I saw over the upper third of the east coast it happened again. Then again in the middle east coast. I asked where it might be safe for my family to survive. They showed me a big underground opening on the other side of the rockies so I'm assuming people would have to be quite a ways out of those portions of the continent and underground at least for a time. Asking for a definite time is difficult to know but 8 was the last number of the year. When I asked to see at least the last number of the year when would I die they first showed me the infinity sign as if not to worry as we are all eternal and that was comforting. I pressed on to ask the last number of the specific year. Then the I asked the month and day. It didn't happen in 10-13-08 so I'm wondering if it might be 2018 which would give us all time to do something about it but I'm not usually able to get that kind of information that I feel confident about. Needless to say I felt it important to help my friends move quickly to establish Lol Be in the Yucatan which had been their goal for many years and they had finally gotten the land to establish a Mayan Teaching Center. We got it established before 2008. I hope that something has kept the blue lights from manifesting as all prophecy to me tells information to help us see the high probability of events that could happen with the hope of changing the probability and creating a better future. I always feel that the guidance is available to everyone if they ask. I asked if it would be helpful to post this and I was given a yes so I hope this is helpful to any who can benefit and not at all to cause anyone pain or worry needlessly. It is hard to share sad things and it has taken me many years to trust my guidance which I have tested carefully. After many years I've come to honor it as part of who I am and worthy to share. I held a vision in my highest spiritual place in my minds eye recently of a place to manifest here in this dimension where we could all communicate freely for the good of all and was brought to this place. I feel that we are all one and that we can communicate openly at all times if our intention is to do no harm and give and love freely and lovingly for all but this place is sacred to me and you are all in my hearts thoughts with love and wisdom which brings us all hope and true security. Don Alejandro said to keep the light of the Sun in our hearts and I think this is good guidance. Thank you for being here dear dear kindred spirits.
solarflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:56 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: US midwest east coast prophecy

I once had a dream that I would die at the beginning of 2018....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:29 PM   #3
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

A few weeks ago, I had a hynogogic vision (if that's what you call anything you see just as you are about to fall asleep). This time it was in black and white and all I saw were houses standing in water. I was somewhat annoyed and wondered why I was getting this as it was not anything positive. I focused on other things and fell asleep. Tthe next morning just as I was waking up I got part 2 of this scenario. This time all the houses were completely covered by water and water was all I could see everywhere.

Usually the visions I get (very few and far between) are in technicolor and of a spiritual nature: basically to guide, comfort or present a new insight. These I treasure but not the above. I am really trying hard to keep a positive frame of mind at all times so I don't get any more of the disaster type scenarios. Of course, if I got a very clear message that would help others that would be o.k. but the one above was clearly a waste of time.

sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:21 AM   #4
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sunflower,

That dream is significant and not useless. It is meant to help you and others. It is not negative if it conveys a message of warning to help you and others avoid a future flooding. I see it as a clear and literal vision.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:34 AM   #5
solarflare
Avalon Senior Member

I think it was a warning too. I would ask for more information. Ask where you might go to safety. I know it's alarming. It took me 2 weeks to ask for more information, then 2 weeks again as I was so overwhelmed cause I felt like it was set in stone, but everything is changing all the time. On 10-13-2008 it was very cloudy almost a weird cloudiness. I wonder if the ship that was going to appear 10-14 may have averted it. I get the feeling they did. Just a feeling.
solarflare is offline   Reply With Quote