Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 01:19 PM   #1
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default "crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January" - Colin powell

General Powell on Meet the press - Sunday October 19, 2008:

"Theres going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January which we don't even know about right now" 2:40 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LDBOPcHpeo

ALSO THIS.....

Senator Biden on the campaign trail:

"Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalra...to-suppor.html
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:25 PM   #2
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January" - Colin powell

Yes EWO, As I typed on a previous thread:

Let's not brush by Powell's statement on Meet the Press. Here's a link to that 2 minute segment: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi..._January_2009/

I do not think Powell was referring to inauguration as he clearly states that a "CRISIS" is going to happen on January 21st OR 22nd, NOT the 20th. If he meant something about the inauguration, he'd have said the correct date (I think we can safely assume he knows that date by now).

I am a little shocked that this comment has received so little attention on this forum! I happen to agree that Powell is a man of integrity and perhaps he let this slip through intentionally? Could he be referring to an Obama assassination that is already planned? I hope not, but it is an odd thing to say, especially since Biden echoed an eerily similar comment (also in the video).

OR, maybe, just maybe the 21st/22nd will be when the bombshell of Obama's lack of being a natural-born US citizen will break? That would certainly "test his metal" and cause the Country to have to "support him even when it is no longer popular" to do so (paraphrasing there).

I'm interested to hear some of your perspectives on this. Let's go Project Avalon!! This could be a HUGE clue with even bigger consequences.

Last edited by eraser2012; 10-22-2008 at 12:05 AM.
eraser2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:44 PM   #3
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January" - Colin powell

I CANNOT believe Tom Brokaw did not pick up what Powell said there...why didn't his jaw drop like the rest of the worlds? Why didn't Brokaw ask what he meant by that statement and WHY did Powell let that slip...was it intentional? is he trying to wake us up or was it a subconsious slip? WOW!
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:05 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

For one thing, Tom B is no idiot...............he knows alot, and I think people like Lou Dobbs and a few others are "awake" to our world

I myself would be hard press to mention things over the network.

In the African Press, there is some damning stream of a video that Mischelle Obama once again made racial remarks. The last I heard was that the stream would be released today................but now a CIA has gotten involved and called the paper? It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Then again, a new court proceeding has been started in Hawaaii to release O's birth certificate. Last I hear Obama's grandmother was ill............well she sure got sick at a weird time.............if its true. I know that Obama was not to travel to Hawaaii on his campaign trail period, he has many enemies from school that have been paid to not speak of him to the press. (I read 3 reports early in the campaign)...........so he puts his campaigning off go there.......smells like **** to me. I think its to face court in hawaaii where Andy Martin is waiting to force the courts to release the information

I just pray that O is being honest with us. Like I said , I sure think his friends are correct in fighting our government..........................so my prayers are that Obama is too.

we will prevail and walk away from this revolution and start a new world our way!

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 10-21-2008 at 03:08 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:27 PM   #5
jopatch
Avalon Senior Member

Could not find the link.
On Fox News on Sunday, they said that both candidates were called to the White House for a special meeting.
GW let them know that he was going to have the FBI start vetting them and their crew ( First time in history this has been done before the election) because of threats, and they would be briefed on a regular basis.
That way after he is sworn in, he can hit the ground running.

Did anyone else see this?
It ties into what CP is saying.

With the FBI vetting before the election, I don't see them waiting till after the election to drop a bomb about BO not being a natural born citizen.
What do you guys think?
jopatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:43 PM   #6
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopatch View Post
Could not find the link.
On Fox News on Sunday, they said that both candidates were called to the White House for a special meeting.
GW let them know that he was going to have the FBI start vetting them and their crew ( First time in history this has been done before the election) because of threats, and they would be briefed on a regular basis.
That way after he is sworn in, he can hit the ground running.

Did anyone else see this?
It ties into what CP is saying.

With the FBI vetting before the election, I don't see them waiting till after the election to drop a bomb about BO not being a natural born citizen.
What do you guys think?
Interesting Jopatch... if you can find that link, please post it! Seems like a poorly disguised process to get to the bombshell!

Here's another 1 min clip of Madeline Albright agreeing with Biden's statement as "fact" that there will be a crisis to test Obama.. something she labels as "unexpected". This could be big guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD_EAe1N9-M

The one thing that keeps bugging me about this is that it has come out of nowhere too fast, too obviously, too mainstream. Sure, I understand about intentional leaks, but for at least 3 international figures to come out with this in such rapid succession and in such an unveiled approach seems a bit fishy. Perhaps it is indeed meant to undercut Obama using scare tactics? Obama win = big crisis? McCain sure didn't waste any time incorporating this into his campaign speeches saying something to the effect of "America doesn't need to elect a president who invites a crisis". Very interesting indeed.

Last edited by eraser2012; 10-21-2008 at 03:49 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:00 PM   #7
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

As much as I try to distance myself from the political puppet-show that is our government, I listened to one of the related videos from that same interview HERE where Powell has some very spot-on things to say about the two candidates.

It's difficult for me to give any one of them any amount of credibility simply because of the lies that are ordinarily offered to the public as truth. Even if they are a patriotic, well-intentioned politician - the lie is different at every level. I've personally encountered some brilliant minds, that have several three-letter disctinctions after their name and they vehemently refuse any such notion that our government is corrupt. (But they believe in a bearded dude in the sky sitting on a cloud-cushioned throne.) Contempt prior to investigation. Perfect examples of how thorough and effective the programming and disinformation campaign really is.
Politicians, sadly, fall victim to the same program. So this little tid-bit, like all the others...gets put into the same bucket of salt with the rest. Our vibration and personal evolution is of greater import.
Peace
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:25 PM   #8
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
Our vibration and personal evolution is of greater import.

I could not agree more with your last sentence.. absolutely it is. However, as we are in this process for the next few years, we exist in this reality and with the collective vibration of humanity. Decisions made by "dark forces", or whatever you want to call them, have a material impact on our environment in the short term. Do I think they can prevent our personal evolution? Not in the larger sense, but certainly their actions can, have, and will cost the lives and interrupt the evolution of many of our brothers and sisters. It is for this reason I think we should pursue the raising of our vibration, but with a conscious awareness and light shown upon those who would hamper that pursuit.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:30 PM   #9
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

It's also difficult for me to see if this is all part of a propaganda.

A friend of mine told me that he thinks allot of business owners, etc don't want Obama to get elected because he'll raise taxes and allot of other countries know that so maybe Colin meant that on an international level investors all over the world might not be as trusting of America's economy...

I really don't know...
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:49 PM   #10
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
It's also difficult for me to see if this is all part of a propaganda.

A friend of mine told me that he thinks allot of business owners, etc don't want Obama to get elected because he'll raise taxes and allot of other countries know that so maybe Colin meant that on an international level investors all over the world might not be as trusting of America's economy...

I really don't know...

While that may be true after the election, it is not something that would be at a "crisis" level 2 days after the swearing in. I understand what you're saying in that this might be more of a general issue and not a game changer type thing, but if you listen to the rhetoric of Powell, Biden and Albright I think it is not a stretch to assume they are insinuating a true crisis of an urgent nature and not a mundane policy concern or world opinion issue. I like your positivity nonetheless! (and, by the way, none of us know so my view is no more valid than yours )
Old 10-21-2008, 04:51 PM   #11
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's difficult for me to give any one of them any amount of credibility simply because of the lies that are ordinarily offered to the public as truth. Even if they are a patriotic, well-intentioned politician - the lie is different at every level.
Politicians are like the average joe who is trying to get on top and gain out of life. Its just that what is planned for them has more impact on the masses than the plan for the average Joe does.
Behind that though, they all have, especially those who are on line for the main job, they all have a specific pre-set mission. A job they are not aware of and that can even culminate sometimes in death.
Souls don't incarnate without a plan. They can't incarnate without a pre-set plan, because souls being mostly memory don't contain any real intelligence, but are more like systems on auto-pilot. So, there is a plan that is studied and prepared in advance and that is not available to the ego at incarnation. But it is activated through the ego from the soul's pulsations. So, the ego gets this intimate feeling he is the one deciding upon these pulsations that in reality he can't resist.

When dealing with politicians of such a high position of authority as that of the president of a super power, even that of the dictator of a third world country, we are talking about an undertaking ordered from another plane of reality with the agenda of moving the mass consciousness this or that way. They generate events and conditions during their time in power that affect great numbers and provide them with experiences that are sought by the souls of those average Joes who incarnate in locations best attuned with their personal needs for experience.

Societies are organized around those needs for experience that can create great mass movements and oppositions. They are not organized around a personal evolutionary path that would be built of freedom of mind. This is one reason why these social foundations are always based on lies.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:01 PM   #12
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Powell makes a good point when he says the US is looked after for leadership. And its current ambitions as a power, once it has been turned into leadership, will restore the world view toward the US.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:17 PM   #13
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylph16 View Post
I CANNOT believe Tom Brokaw did not pick up what Powell said there...why didn't his jaw drop like the rest of the worlds? Why didn't Brokaw ask what he meant by that statement and WHY did Powell let that slip...was it intentional? is he trying to wake us up or was it a subconsious slip? WOW!
So why didn't Browkaw ask him exactly what is this crisis that is coming in January? Probably because he knows what it is and is bought off (or threatened) by the NWO to keep quiet.

It seems to me that Colin Powell is a little more trustworthy and blurted it out there as a warning.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:26 PM   #14
yikes!
Avalon Senior Member

well looks like we are in for a wild one...

even my wife was a little shocked on that clip
yikes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:29 PM   #15
CosmicFever

Are we sure he means a new crisis or the one we're already in that the new President will be dealing with? I'm going to watch the video again because that's the way I took it. Like, we're knee deep in it, and the new prez will already be in "crisis" mode his first day on the job.

peace,
julie
Old 10-21-2008, 05:34 PM   #16
Wetpicketfence
Avalon Senior Member

brokaw has been seen at biderberger meetings...
Wetpicketfence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:19 PM   #17
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard T View Post
Societies are organized around those needs for experience that can create great mass movements and oppositions. They are not organized around a personal evolutionary path that would be built of freedom of mind. This is one reason why these social foundations are always based on lies.
Richard - I get what you're saying, and I happen to agree with much of it, but not to the extent to which we are pre-destined to do exactly as we do as little more than programmed robots. Maybe you can clarify this for me a bit so I better understand what you're saying. Is it your contention that every detail of our lives is nothing more than a program? If not, where does free will enter the equation for you? Although fascinating, it might be a bit much to state your opinion as fact being that it does conflict with a lot of other people's firm held beliefs (and I don't just mean those who follow religious doctrine).

This said, the point of this thread is the comments made by Powell, Biden, Albright and others with respect to a coming crisis if Obama wins. Of course, it seems to you we should just relax and watch it unfold because there is nothing that could be done about it anyway (unless I misunderstand).
Old 10-21-2008, 08:16 PM   #18
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: "crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January" - Colin powell

Hello Erazer 2012.

Fair questions.

I understand that I may be walking on sensitive toes. All I can say is the he who does not believe is not influenced and then can listen without feeling threatened.

This said.

Every detail, even the throw of a dice, is already known in its results from a plane of reality where resides that part of us that people like to refer to as the 'divine', the 'higher self', the 'thought adjuster', the 'etheric double', the 'spirit', the 'source' the whatever each person wants to call it.

Effectively, I say that we are predestined to do exactly as we are programmed to do, until this other aspect of us, this cosmic ego if you will, joins with the planetary ego. This is what is in line for the future evolution and this is what has been intuitively expressed by sensitives in the past but in a way that is totally reversed from what has been foreseen.

Then, the cosmic dice thrower becomes one with the planetary principle and being one it is man who dictates the way the dice rolls. The destiny is still written then but it is written by man and not for man.

In the past, we were told that man was an actor on the great stage of life. Tomorrow, man will be the scriptwriter, cause, of course, there is no play without a script.

Free will is just a concept given to the ego, who is torn between his desires and his needs, to make the experience bearable.

Quote:
Of course, it seems to you we should just relax and watch it unfold because there is nothing that could be done about it anyway
All events on Earth are tests to the animal nature over the mind and higher origin of mankind. And this animal nature is based on fear. A nature that wants to survive and that fears being wiped out. Animals have a group soul. When a cat dies, that's it. There is no cat heaven, no cat after life. The group soul contains the information of the experience and the program parameters as a whole and are taken care of by elemental forces in the astral.

Problem is, man has invested an animal body. And doing so, has been tainted with the cellular consciousness of the animal realm. This means that man has become fearful, is afraid of losing consciousness, and acts as an animal with instincts for survival, Even though man has an individualized soul, and a spirit, which animals have none. (They have spirit but they do not have 'a' spirit, spirit being life.)

To transit from its experimental stage into a stage where life becomes real and control over it is granted to him, man must be brought to destroy his fears. And for this, he needs to be confronted in the experience and dominate his animal nature rather than being dominated by it. He must come to terms with fear. He is not here on vacation, he is here to master the science of the cell and integrate it into a model of evolution.

All life parameters are organized to create opposition. Opposition at the personal scale and opposition at the scale of nations and cultures.

And is not war the equivalent of insecurity lived at the level of a nation?

So, my point then is not to sit and relax but to use the opportunity and integrate this energy of the experience, use the opportunity created for the benefit of his experience and dominate eventually the soul pulsations that captivate the ego who identifies to them, and to become fearless in the process. And the only way to do this is to be faced with the fear factor. And to become totally fearless, to be faced with the fear at a global scale, not just face the fear of losing one's job, even though this is an important element of integration.

Man is light in matter, conditioned and lied to, quarantined from his reality for the benefit of the progress of a soul who is used to accumulate experience within an animalized context as it is used as a relay to electrify the cellular principles.

And that light must be freed from the illusions that the animalized condition of his experience, which was responsible for his loss of consciousness, and in order for this to happen he must live great shocks to his soul and sustain the hit without waving.

So it is that all events are organized around the need for a future evolution, and not around the wish of the ego to live a good life having a gin and tonic on the beach. This is the reason for life opposition, and it is the foundation behind the illusion of free will, which is built around the tension between what the ego wants and what life, his spirit, wants of him.

The ego always seeks choices in his insecurity to evade the requirements of his initiation. And his insecurity stems from his close ties with an animal condition and from his loss of a real identity that was replaced with a program. And he was volunteer for doing this. He just does not realize it. So, what he does here is what he wants from the other side.

Man is a multidimensional being and man on this planet has lost the awareness of those planes from which he is the master of his future destiny.

There is no such thing as luck.

Hope this clarifies some.

Take care.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:27 PM   #19
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi recallone,

That clip was very interesting. Colin Powel has been disgruntled some time back when he was in office about the way that the Iraq thing has been going, being forced to give statements to the UN based on cartoon drawings, having to live with the concsience of a tremendous loss of American life and the hanging of a dictator no worse than Adi Amin Dada and knowing whilst all this has been happening has known that Osama Bin Laden is still alive and well, probably drinking coffee in some chic restaurant near to his familys' house (I can't prove that). Then he stepped down. He couldn't take dirty politics any more.

Why is he backing Obama? He made it quite clear. He thinks that the right has steadily been getting further right,even, one could say, too right. What would that mean if McCain got in? As he said, it isn't McCain who is the rightist here, it's the 'others'. He knows that McCain will be eaten up by these people if he were elected, and so would Palin, however he considered her to be more extreme right.

He considered Obama more open and more capable to deal with an economic crisis.

The US has not yet balanced the books, which it was meant to do in September, if I am correct. That could well be the legacy for Obama to deal with. When he takes office and he looks in the books he will see........ nothing. The coffers will be empty. It could well be that is why being more friendly to the public is going to be important, and the date that that Powell gave is so exact.

Posse on the 21, look at the state of the nation on the 22.

I thnk Powell knows, and Biden knows. That is why in the space of 24 hours the two have come out with the statements they have.

We know that the markets are being kept up artificially with government money (or taxpayers) for political reasons, but after the new taking of office, that will stop.

I could be forgiven if I'm wrong. But it's a pretty fair possibility.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
As much as I try to distance myself from the political puppet-show that is our government, I listened to one of the related videos from that same interview HERE where Powell has some very spot-on things to say about the two candidates.

Peace
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:37 PM   #20
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

all these people are playing their parts in the game/play.. politicians and newsmen alike.. powell is jsut telling us like hes supposed to. like pre 9/11 with the lone gunmen series and many other things to tell us what they were gonna do.. before we are sacrificed the victims must know their fate.. prob a terror attack of sometime.. isnt it odd an new non nuclear poliferation board has sprung up to warn us of the threeat of nukes.. the usa authorities have warned of a nuke attack for the last 3 years.. maybe a bio attack.. but some kind of ww3 starter for sure.. maybe not a physical start but perhaps paying china even more money.. but likely backing some kind of zionist israel attack in the middle east
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:57 PM   #21
historycircus

I was watching Powell on Sunday morning - his reference to the date was not cryptic. He was saying that Obama could handle the job starting on day one - which, due to the lag between actual election and taking the oath of office, is January 20-something. It wasn't a slip up conceding to us foreknowledge, he was merely saying Obama could handle the job the moment he starts - that is why he picked the date.

Toodles.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:21 PM   #22
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Im trying to be positive eraser. God knows I've thought 1000 horrible scenarios in my head...LOL
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:33 PM   #23
cakewhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default colin powell says"there will be a crisis on jan.21st or 22nd"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4qT3wA-wUA
cakewhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:38 PM   #24
cakewhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: colin powell says"there will be a crisis on jan.21st or 22nd"

listen closely at the 2:40 sec. mark colin powell says"there will be a crisis on jan.21st or 22nd that we dont even know about.WTF does that mean?hes predicting it but know one knows. what a load of bulls#$t..
cakewhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:43 PM   #25
historycircus

Default Re: colin powell says"there will be a crisis on jan.21st or 22nd"

I just posted this on the other thread dealing with the Powell interview in "what's going down."

The context in the interview is a discussion about whether Obama is ready for the presidency. Remember, the elections are in November, but the president is not innagurated until January 20-something - that was why Powell chose that date. He was saying that Obama is ready on day one.

No cryptic foreknowledge I'm afraid.