Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 02-21-2010, 12:35 AM   #1
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Rabbits Hole – The Destroyer, Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood, The Coming Event 2010

http://www.the-rabbits-hole.com/pres...ages/index.htm

This was a presentation by Lucus. It merits investigation and my feeling is that we are washed cleaned every so once in a while to stop the progression of the evil ones to infiltrate our souls to the cosmos. The ancient civilizations were just prisons keeping us in a God-Worship dynamic managing us to harness energy and parasitic means. Their obsessive astrophysics in ancient sites was to predict these cataclysms and find a way to stop it. The Incas wanted to stop time. I dont blame them this is the party planet from hell why stop the good times. As evident of the Colorado airport, underground bases, mars colony, seed banks and the constant redirection of bull sheet, I think this is one of the main agendas of TPTB.

God luck and Good speed...

Here is the link to the main site. ....
http://the-rabbits-hole.com/
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:41 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Rabbits Hole – The Destroyer, Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood, The Coming Event 20

Thank-you for the link Magamud. This is a very cool website.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:21 AM   #3
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Rabbits Hole – The Destroyer, Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood, The Coming Event 20

I think the next few years is going to be a wild ride!
Old 02-21-2010, 04:33 AM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm thinking that everyone is in trouble...from the Gods and Goddesses...to the Peons. We are all under pressure...in different ways...and it may get a lot worse before it gets better. I don't think that things are ever going to be really good. There will always be huge problems. I'm just hoping that we can manage these problems in a more sane manner.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:05 AM   #5
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

I wondered where his site was, thank you for those links! Great stuff!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:10 AM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx for the link I was looking for that
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:03 PM   #7
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

The Georgia Guidestones are made to survive the apocalypse as with the Colorado Airport.
Amazing to think that the slave masters know about the binary star system existence and comes to wipe us out so very often. I wonder how many times we have been through this.
The lost civilization video is really good. Extrapolating the various ancient sites around the world correlating with precession of the stars 12 thousand years ago. I mean COMON!