Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-21-2009, 11:22 PM   #101
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post

.... and yes, my imagination did get fed without me consciously steering it too much, but that's more like daydreaming than deep meditation in my book.
Any comments would be really appreciated.
The daydreaming part is my worry. I do get pictures and feelings, senses of things but wonder if I am just making it all up sometimes.
There are 2 things I had strong impressions of (if it wasn't as Czymra says, daydreaming). First I had a sense that there was a circle of people who were performing the role of midwife. This was really strong. It's the best way I have of explaining it. I saw this as a circle of people clothed in robes of light and encircling the planet with radiant energey being both sent and recieved.
The other part is the impression I don't really want to share but here goes. I felt there was a darkness which was pressing in but the light was stopping it from being all encompassing. With this "impression" I had a strong feeling that the die is cast and the path set. There will be a continued awakening but there will also be a great number too comfortable in their current torpor who do not wish to be awakened. They essentially are people of the dark, it is where they are comfortable.
See you next week.

LL&P
Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:41 PM   #102
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, this is the first time I could join for real.
First off, I liked the first track a lot, so that I kind of found Phied's music a little weak and monotonous. It might be however that I've just moved past that stage.

However, I'm not getting anywhere near 'empty mind' or even a clean mental screen within me. Imagining holding the globe in my hands just triggers more imagination and off I go, which was pretty but I don't find it worth mentioning.

What's the quality of what you guys are talking about? I'm easily seeing things and lights and feeling pulses as I always do when I meditate and am somewhat successful and yes, there could be eyes and orbs and yes, my imagination did get fed without me consciously steering it too much, but that's more like daydreaming than deep meditation in my book.
Any comments would be really appreciated.
I got an energy rush at the beginning....I was thinking about a rainbow spiraling around the earth.....and repeating the words in my head..."We are One, We are One".....then I was drifting off a bit...everyday thoughts coming in....I was trying to settle into the 'empty mind'...it came and went.
I tried to be gentle with myself and not put myself under pressure. Took a short break half way through....tuned in again....the time went quite quickly.
It was pleasurable for me knowing that we were all doing this together.
Got more energy rushes near the 'end'...I think I'm quite responsive to the singing....

I'm not a regular 'meditator'....but I'm committed to this. So what-ever happens during the 'healing rainbow' time...is on the plus side, for me

I did a bit of preparation.....put my crystals in the sink full of water..lol.
Dryed them off....Got some treasures out...lit some candles...incense.

I've got a feeling this is an organic process...that will develop...as we get into it more.

jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:21 AM   #103
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Czymra,

I feel there is quite a difference between regular meditation and what we do here on nexus.
In regular meditation you dive deep into an empty mind and inner silence. You quieten the mind and increase awareness of the present moment.
There is no doingness to it.
Nexus is a joined activity through which we are creating a resonance between each other through our hearts . Love is the unifying field and it has emotions connected to it . I feel this is why it translates in so many of us into colors and visions . It's full of dynamic and aliveness..
As Astralwalker said we have to dive into the psyonic field and join together from there.
As our heart chakra opens we become aware of our unity with the entire universe.
So maybe we should find a better word for this nexus activity.
Futureyes had it right when she spoke of " soul symphony "

Last edited by mudra; 02-22-2009 at 12:24 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:22 AM   #104
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Czymra,

I feel there is quite a difference between regular meditation and what we do here on nexus.
In regular meditation you dive deep into an empty mind and inner silence. You quieten the mind and increase awareness of the present moment.
There is no doingness to it.
Nexus is a joined activity through which we are creating a resonance between each other through our hearts . Love is the unifying field and it has emotions connected to it . I feel this is why it translates in so many of us into colors and visions . It's full of dynamic and aliveness..
As Astralwalker said we have to dive into the psyonic field and join together from there.
As our heart chakra opens we become aware of our unity with the entire universe.
So maybe we should find a better word for this nexus activity.
Futureyes had it right when she spoke of " soul symphony "
I see what you mean but I'm lost figuring how to enter a state of meditation while creating mental images.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 06:47 AM   #105
Marian-Librarian
Project Avalon Researcher

Hi all-

This was my first time joining all of you. What a wonderful experence of peace. The music has a wonderful way of opening your mind.....

There were many things I experienced this week...some I can describe, others will take time to digest....

At times I felt we were all linked by envisioning all of us joining hands..each hand clasping another and I felt each as another would join up and link...that is very powerful..to direct the focus of your mind...at times we were like a beautiful colored necklace circling the globe.

I felt wind at times...traveling....a sense of traveling over the earth, as in flying and looking...really looking at the earth and listening...seeing Mother earth...

At other times I felt great beams of light shooting upwards from each of our palms like giant beams of arrows of light beaming straight up and out...

Mother earth beaming to us as well...trying to connect her energy with ours....

Twice I felt 2 minor "jolt" like energy feelings of trying to disconnect, like a "zot" of energy like, sharp ...it made me shiver...it surprised me..but I shrugged it off

Mostly beautiful swirls of color and wind...and the thoughts of "We are one...we are many...... We are many, but we are one".

The power of the ordered and directed mind is great....

Peace, love and light to all,
I look forward to next week.

Joy
Marian-Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:11 AM   #106
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

'Doing is living', some say. So accurate!

Thanks dear Mudra; thank you all.

Namaste,

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:26 AM   #107
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Czymra, I know what ware you pointing to...I, for myself, am not expirienced in meditation. So a daydreaming might well be the case regarding what I do...

But bear in mind two things...and I'm only speaking of myself again...

...first, one hour is a prety long time, if you only wait and daydream...in my case, the time goes very, very fast, unbelievable fast...so it must be some more then daydreaming...I'm pretty aware of all, but there is time during the process, where I do not feel my body...not feeling it "earthly" is the proper meaning...during this state I'm the wind, the Ocean, the grass, the sky, I am what I choose to be and it is wonderful...I certainly do not achieve this state during the whole hour, but it is getting extensive with each and every week...

...second, the images and thoughts I receive, it's just not common with my "earthly" me...my real deaydreaming is pretty different...so I guess, I'm getting this stuff from another conscious field, or the psyonic field if you like...

It is, at least for me, pretty obvious that what we do IS affecting all other...

I felt some big amounts of love energy since the early morning yesterday...as if all of us were preparing for the process. You know, like suddenly getting a feeling that you're loved by someone...loved so much, that you cann feel these love energies running thru you.

SO my advise is, don't think about the process itself...just let go and do the best you can do...and let yourself surprise of the feelings you'll get...remember that our feelings ARE the real thing...

with
malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 02-22-2009 at 10:28 AM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:05 AM   #108
kari
Avalon Senior Member

I´m not an expert in meditation but i`m trying and i will study "astrals" e books to learn how to do it properly,the thing that happened to me was,first i tried to calm myself and i was listening to the music,and it was in the beginning of the hour,and then all of a sudden i kind of fell in to my body?And then 40 minutes had passed,during that time i can remember bits and pieces,but most of it is blanc?And then again i went it to somekind of"unconsiousness" and woke up 5 minutes past the hour. I don`t really know what happened to me,but i have never experienced falling in to myself before,that was odd.
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:53 PM   #109
sunlite28
Avalon Senior Member

i joined last night, however most of the things I saw was for me... past life stuff. I did see the earth being past from one hand to another afew days ago in another meditation, last night I saw mother natures tree, i've been searching for a picture/the picture this morning but it doesn't exist.... it was amazing, then I seemed be to walking in green grass, very clearly, the energy was really good - just wish i had more to share.
sunlite28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:19 PM   #110
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

Hello all.......i couldn't join in last night as I had family round...which was a great evening, but I wish I'd been with you all.....well, of course I was in many ways, but in this 3D reality vibration-space I was having a meal!

Malletzky
"And last, but not least, I guess "I was told" that one of the purposes of our gathering of energies will be to "fix" something in the astralplane, and that we're pretty good at doing this. Only, I don't have a clue what's the meaning of this.."

....Well, like I described previously, I saw huge areas irradiated with the purple and green 'plasmas', and felt no presence of any entities in the ether whatsoever....and this may well be because as we vibrate at higher frequencies, these entities are no longer possible to perceive, and vice versa, we are not perceived by them any longer........and astralwalker mentions something about fixing the etheric ..... and I believe that there is a lot of 'accounting', 'releasing' and 'finishing-up' going on.
for us to take an 'active' role in this 'clearing' is an honour and a privelidge.

Czymra;
"I see what you mean but I'm lost figuring how to enter a state of meditation while creating mental images. "

......Mudra's answers are spot on, and I would just add that you could try the quantumn breathing....... a few of those, and you're off!.......I did this last week, before I got so deep I can't remember much.....it gives the mind a mundane focus but it also stimulates the right sort of imagineering.......

thanks alchemikey, I'm glad the link worked, and that the file stayed up on sendspace for long enough [not sure what the time limit is....so I was worried it might time out..]

and talking of time.....

Malletzky
"the time goes very, very fast, unbelievable fast"

........it seems many people are getting this, myself included.
I believe that we are managing to get beyond time itself when we do this, and are linking together some of the many dimensions in which we reside, but for the first
time, we are bringing some 3D into those other dimensions, which may not have been done before, ever. need to think on this more, but it feels right.
time itself is speeding up now, but this is different.

Marian-Librarian and also Zeddo.... those are great visions............."may we focus our intent for the highest and greatest good of all..."

Kari
"then all of a sudden i kind of fell in to my body?And then 40 minutes had passed,during that time i can remember bits and pieces,but most of it is blanc"

........fantastic! it's pretty amazing isn't it, and not really like anything else.

love to you all!
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:11 PM   #111
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari View Post
I´m not an expert in meditation but i`m trying and i will study "astrals" e books to learn how to do it properly,the thing that happened to me was,first i tried to calm myself and i was listening to the music,and it was in the beginning of the hour,and then all of a sudden i kind of fell in to my body?And then 40 minutes had passed,during that time i can remember bits and pieces,but most of it is blanc?And then again i went it to somekind of"unconsiousness" and woke up 5 minutes past the hour. I don`t really know what happened to me,but i have never experienced falling in to myself before,that was odd.
Kari
Hello Kari,

That's actually a good start when you mention you dived into yourself deeply..That's good ...Next time when this happens try to stay aware . Your just crossed a gate .Your perceptions will improve as you go ahead.
If you want to read about astralwalking get hold of Astralwalker's book " extraordinary powers in humans". He relates in details his own astral journeys which he masters very well and gives advice on how to get there yourself. Great book really.
Extraordinary Power of Humans at Amazon.com

kindness
mudra
Old 02-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #112
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

couldn't join the med. yesterday until late.. I've been experiancing some sort of blockages the last few meditations I've done, where there seemed to be a wall blocking the astral.. I worked thru it last night in a 3.5-4hr meditation, full chakra balancing and a series of solfeggio frequencies.. finally in the last hour I was able to get to my place, but it still felt different.. like there was more structure to things, more "organization" it seemed.. definately different.. now it seems I can get there like before in speed, just required a different "key' of sorts.. not sure what to make of it.. are things progressing up there?? that's the way it felt..

me thinks the recent frequency shift has something to do with it
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:45 PM   #113
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
I see what you mean but I'm lost figuring how to enter a state of meditation while creating mental images.
Czymra,

Your first enter a state of meditation , quieten the mind and dive deep into yourself and then you can focus on the intent to join with others in this unifying love field. The heart chakra opens up and there is a lot of emotions which for some are colorfull and with visuals.
It's a two steps process really .

Have a try
Old 02-22-2009, 03:49 PM   #114
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Czymra,

Your first enter a state of meditation , quieten the mind and dive deep into yourself and then you can focus on the intent to join with others in this unifying love field. The heart chakra opens up and there is a lot of emotions which for some are colorfull and with visuals.
It's a two steps process really .

Have a try
Well I better meditate an hour before the actual act then.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:52 PM   #115
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Today I had another go at meditation.
I felt so frustrated not to have been able to make it with you last night.
I feel the meal I had just before is what prevented to dive in deeply.
Spicy thai food . Better go into meditation with a light stomach.
I learned my lesson !
Today everything went fine. No problem to dive in deeply and a feeling of total peace .
I am looking forward for the next round with you all
Old 02-22-2009, 03:55 PM   #116
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Well I better meditate an hour before the actual act then.
Yes it certainly is a good idea.
By the way I 've been discussing the idea with Astralwalker, mikey and dayzero of making our meditation longer. At least 1h30'.
What do you all think of it ?
For me one hour seems a little short and many of you mentionned previously that when it's over they still felt like carrying on .

Let me know ?

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-22-2009, 05:25 PM   #117
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
I was not able to join today -> had to stay at work. But I did feel an increased field of love at the hour while the meditation was going on. Hopefully next time..
Neither was I. i had friends over....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #118
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Dearest ones,

I would like to share a simple technique with you,
for those who are unfamiliar with meditation.

This technique can also benefit those who already
are advanced in meditation. It will bring the head quicker
in alignment with the heart.

It is from the institute of HeartMath:

1. Close your eyes, and try to relax.

2.Shift your attention away from your mind or head
and focus your attention in the heart area.

Pretend that you're breathing slowly through the heart for ten of fifteen seconds.

When it is not easy to focus your attention in the heart area,
put the right hand on your chest. And try again.

3. Remember the feeling of love or care you have for someone or something.
Alternatively, focus on a feeling of appreciation for someone or something
positive in you life.

Try to stay with that feeling for five minutes or longer, while still breathing in and out through the heart area.

4. Gently send that feeling of love, care or appeciation to yourself or others.

5. As the head thoughts come in, bring your focus gently back to the area
around the heart. Relax.

Engaging a core heart feeling (love, care, appreciation, compassion) shifts the heart rhytm into increased coherence.

Research has found that it takes coherence in the heart rhythms to really calm the mind and achieve an intuitive state.

Any meditation, visualization, prayer, affirmation, or stress-reduction technique
can be enhanced by adding focused heart to the process

For those who have been meditating for years:
with this technique one is able to feel the heart more deeply
and regain the inner peace more quickly.

Love and Light to you all!
Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #119
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you for sharing this Lightbeing,

The heart is where it all starts from.
Thank you for reminding us .
Your simple guide lines I am sure will help many.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-22-2009, 08:57 PM   #120
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Don't know what to make of this. I have known about this meditation initiative from the beginning. I do remember it is on Saturdays. I never did correlate the time or paricipate. Was yesterday the second event? Any way, this event did not cross my mind yesterday the 21st of February. I have been fighting a bad cold and spent the day on the couch. Late in the afternoon, something, T.V., thought, scenery, not sure, but an upswelling of emotion overtook me to the point of rapid breath, tears, dread, hope, love. Frig, now that I think about it, every emotion there is, but at no time, fear or hate. This was followed by a, best I can put it, release, and a sense of ease, and well being. I am in CST in North America and am not sure if the timing corellates. If I felt and shared, you all at this time, my humble thanks and gratitude.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:20 PM   #121
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hey Chitty,

That's good . Whatever it was that helped you go through this is great.
We do unleash quite a bit of very strong positive and loving energy during our meditations. How this will manifest in everyone's life we don't know .But your testimony is really interesting.
Come and join us next saturday at 8pm GMT and be an active part of this world we are changing yourself.
You are most welcome.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #122
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends,

As announced below we are envisionning extending the lengh of our weekly meditations.
Dayzero has opened a poll here:http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=11479

Please go and take it as from this will depend a music file he will specially conceive to fit best our saturday's soul symphonies.

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-23-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:20 PM   #123
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

lightbeing ... i loved that you posted the heart technique ... i do similar with some of my clients who find it a challenge to find their still place within them ...

they very much worry that they must locate their stillness by way of another's 'right' way ... they have concerns that they 'must' report back to me after our sessions something of inspirational magnitude ...

it is this that blocks their way during their process ... the thoughts within their minds continuously comparing what 'should' be and why it isn't happening for them that way ... thus letting go is a challenge ...

there is no right or wrong way of meditating ... every individual is different ... guidelines and suggestions are only that ... to know of them but then to allow our own individual process to unfold ... without expectations or comparisons ...

after our weekly nexus meditation ... some of us report back on this thread perhaps feeling inadquate or shorted that our experience was not of their expectations ... or of the collective one ... and thus feel some guilt for this ...

no experience is for not ... we experienced what we did meditating for a reason ... no matter what that may have felt or looked like ...

no experience is inadquate as it is our own ... collectively it was indeed beneficial ... our reports of what we experienced though may appear to be lesser to our expectations as our expectations are of our mind only ... it is this in our mind we attain to free up in finding our place of stillness ... and yet ... we then allow our mind to add to it ...

meditating is about the home of neutral ... no more ... no less ... our place where we just are and all just is ...

perhaps for those of us finding it a challenge to overcome the stream of thoughts blocking our way to neutral within meditation ... is to commence the process a little earlier than the actual start time ... to start by telling the mind that we are in acceptance of all that we are to experience ... that we will embrace within our hearts all that we will receive ... that no thing is too small in nature and all will add to the higher collective vibration of all ...

to accept our selves for who we are and that our individuality will only enhance to the collective ... that we do not have to meet certain criteria in this process ...

when we place expectations upon our selves ... with anything ... we are not recognizing the divine beings of light that we are and what we can create ... rather we remain focused on limitations ... that it should be this way or we are in some form lesser or inadequate for not achieving an expectation ...

when commencing our meditation ... perhaps we should speak to our minds from our hearts ... allow our minds to know that for the duration of the next while ... we love our selves for who we are individually ... that we have no expectations or 'goals' for the hour ... that we will remain in neutral and allow for what we receive ... and experience ... and that we know the pureness of our intentions will align to and enhance the collective ...

it is at this point when we accept our own selves and our process that we will much more effectively experience the collective energy as a whole ... it is about emptying our cup first ... our cup of expectations of what 'must' be ... because those expectations do not exist within our hearts ... only our minds ...

begin our meditation prior to the said time by releasing our minds of expectations beyond the experience ... and allow our hearts to feel the love for our own selves ... visualize our hearts as a glowing light ... warmth and pureness felt from it ... focus on feeling our unconditional love ...

expand that within our hearts ... visualize our heart expanding in size as well ... the pureness of the light flowing into our chest cavity ... expanding further into our physical self until we feel the warmth of unconditional love throughout our physical self ... the thoughts of our mind drift off ...

we are then aligned to our being ... open and allowing for whatever comes our way ...

no expectations of reporting back of incredible and dynamic experiences ... rather acceptance of what is experienced ... knowing that what we perceive as trivial ... has indeed been a divine benefit to the collective meditation ...

and if one week our experience is vastly different from another ... it is best not to judge that experince as being inadequate or less than ... for our minds don't know that ...

it is of great benefit to read what is offered by way of suggestions for meditation ... and yet it is of benefit as well to allow our own selves to navigate our way through to neutral ... expectations is not the way ... it slows us down ...

accept and love our selves for who we are and thus our limitations dissolve as do our many thoughts which block the meditative process ...

then we become open to our true being and all that is ...

does that mean that THEN we'll be able to report feedback of great magnitude ... we then report back our experience of profound oneness ... it is just as significant and as beneficial as our journey to it ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:47 PM   #124
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you futureyes,

You brought everything into simplicity and beautifully as you always do.
We are all different and may experience very different things during our meditations .
No matter how the divine energy chooses to express itself through each of us during this process ,
Love the unifying field in our essence is always the same.
In the end each one has to find it's own way to get there because the path to go through before reaching this sense of Oneness may be different for all.
There is no room for judgement or leadership here just a goal to reach and it can only be done from within.

Last edited by mudra; 02-23-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #125
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks futureyes, a well needed observation. At least for me.
Funnily, I have no problem accepting my life and all it brings, but when it comes to meditation... hmmm.