Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-17-2008, 04:19 AM   #26
Mystic Pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 11:11 Phenomenon and its meaning to you

What a coincidence!

As I was reading through this 11:11 thread, it struck 11:11 am on my computer clock here in my time zone here in Asia without my even realizing it. That is entirely eerie . . .

I also noticed the 11:11 phenomenon. I think the first time I noticed this was when I read a piece in some thread about the 9/11 incident and how it was related to the 11:11 phenomenon.

Ever since, EVERYTIME I look at the little ticker clock on the lower-righthand side of my computer, time SEEMS TO STAND STILL - as if waiting for something to happen. One time, the computer clock struck exactly 11:11 am. I was picking up a piece of paper that had fallen to the floor beside by desktop computer and when I looked up to accidentally see the 11:11 number on my computer clock, the wind mysteriously blew open my window shades, filling the room with a fresh wind -- although it was windless outside.

Totally creepy!
Mystic Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:36 AM   #27
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

edit

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:46 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:51 PM   #28
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

=
=

The 11:11 also has an interesting connection to the Mayan
end of the 13 Baktun cycle on December 21, 2012.

11+11 = 22 and December 22, 2012 will be day 1 of the new cycle.

The winter solstice also arrives at 11:11am UTC on December 21, 2012

=
=
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:58 PM   #29
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: 11:11 Phenomenon and its meaning to you

http://www.geocities.com/graham-stuart/11-11.html
My experiences with the 11-11 in Egypt in 1992
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:27 PM   #30
Jebins
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is very interesting to me as it has been my recent 'topic of conversation' to my friends and family. I had noticed that my previous 'employee no.' ended in 111. I told a mate and he confirmed that 111 was part of his employee no. After this 'observation' I became aware that when I checked the time it was either 1:11am, 23:11pm, 11:11am...I was telling my daughter about this recently and she shreaked down the telephone..."I have just checked my bank balance and it was £111:00. It did make me smile.
Jebins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:00 PM   #31
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

I ´ve been having some strange 11:11 experiences this year, since it is only that long i have been aware of it.
I can think sometimes when im at work, that an important call or visit I expect to get is going to manifest at exactly 11:11. In like 50 % of the cases it does. Exactly at 11:11 at my mobile phones clock.
I dont play this mindgame more than a few times a month since around lunch time is my busist time of day.

I cant say that i feel anything special (more than being intrigued by it) before or after.

I have two theories about this.
1. its a product of mind power, like in "you-create-your-own-reaity"
2. its a control number by opressive neagative astral forces, or something,
letting it happen to show who is boss, or for another obscure reasons.

11:11 is not something that i know much about, but my intuition is not totally sure of that its a positive thing. Just like it is with aliens, you know...

I really would like your comments, what do you think? Good or bad? And if so for what reason is it happening.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:12 PM   #32
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Poland's Independence Day is on November 11
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:55 AM   #33
Suriel

Wink Re: 11:11 Phenomenon and its meaning to you

Here is an interesting website about mastering numbers:

Quote:
You may also be triggered at times with other multiple Master Numbers. The Master Numbers are multiple numbers such as 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88 & 99. These numbers belong to the Greater Reality which is the reality that is based on Oneness rather than duality.

11 = Birthing and anchoring the New.

22 = Building upon the New. Building New Lives and a New World.

33 = Universal Service through the quickening of our One Being.

44 = The balance between spirtual and physical, the reconfiguring of our evolutionary labyrinth. As Above, So Below. The creation of the foundation of our New Lives.

55 = Attaining personal freedom by being free of the past & totally real.

66 = Fulfilling our responsibilities in a joyful, creative manner.

77 = Profound insights and revelations. Honing ourselves to our Core Beings.

88 = Mastering of abundance and wholeness in all realms.

99 = The completion of a major evolutionary cycle.Time for another quantum leap.

Each Master Number is a level of initiation that we all must pass through in our evolutionary journey on Earth.

Sometimes, we may also be activated by super Master Numbers such as: 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, etc. Each of these has an unique resonance which affects and activates us on deep cellular levels.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:01 AM   #34
Princess Warrior

Thank you Kevin to share!
Peace & Light
Old 10-18-2008, 08:54 AM   #35
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Here is an interesting website about mastering numbers:
That was interesting. Thanks for posting that link. Recommended for anyone who is experiencing this type of stuff.

It´s actually weird but there is something about all this that makes it very real. But I kind of laughed a little bit when i read that also, I mean who wrote that.. The master of space and time perhaps?
1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:06 AM   #36
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Pilgrim View Post
What a coincidence!

As I was reading through this 11:11 thread, it struck 11:11 am on my computer clock here in my time zone here in Asia without my even realizing it. That is entirely eerie . . .

I also noticed the 11:11 phenomenon. I think the first time I noticed this was when I read a piece in some thread about the 9/11 incident and how it was related to the 11:11 phenomenon.

Ever since, EVERYTIME I look at the little ticker clock on the lower-righthand side of my computer, time SEEMS TO STAND STILL - as if waiting for something to happen. One time, the computer clock struck exactly 11:11 am. I was picking up a piece of paper that had fallen to the floor beside by desktop computer and when I looked up to accidentally see the 11:11 number on my computer clock, the wind mysteriously blew open my window shades, filling the room with a fresh wind -- although it was windless outside.

Totally creepy!
As far as time standing still goes - for a long while now - over 2 years probably, I have often looked at my wristwatch and the second hand seems to be frozen for several seconds. I look at it an nothing moves --This can happen 3 -4 times a day....Then I blink or something and off it goes again ?
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:23 AM   #37
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

11:11 to me is a reminder of sorts. I'll glance at the clock while considering options and see these numbers, and reconsider what I may have just decided.

In example, the other night as I was leaving work and feeling pretty knackered, a friend of mine phoned me to see if I would drop by his place, as he was having a bit of a spontaneous party. I had to tell him that I was not going to make for a very interesting guest that night and that I would have turn him down. As I put down the phone and glanced at the clock, sure enough, 11:11. I said to myself, "f*ck it, it might be fun."

The party was a blast and I saw some old friends that I hadn't seen in years. I feel like that might not have happened if not for 11:11. Just one example though, they are not all quite so positive. It just has often given me pause for more reflection really.

Thanks for the thread Suriel.

peace.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:38 AM   #38
CosmicFever

Immediately after 9/11 I started seeing 911. Mostly on clocks. I didn't give it much thought although I did take notice. Then one day a friend casually mentioned that she had been seeing 911. I had no idea what it meant and really didn't care at the time. I did think it was a little odd. Now I'm seeing 119 quite frequently.

My aunt died about a year ago. While I was at the hospital the night she died that's when this number phenomenon really took off. I was making calls to family members. The time of the calls and their duration were showing up as triple numbers, i.e. 2:22, 3:33, 4:44. My partner who I was not able to reach woke up at exactly 11:11PM. My aunt was coding at that time. We now know she died on that night but the doctors convinced us to put her on life support. She was placed in ICU in room #3311. I sent an e-mail out later that week about miracles. The time it was sent was 4:44 AM. We moved her due to the incompetence of her doctors. When she was given a room in the ICU at the other hospital it was room #11. Shortly after her death I had to go to the ER and was placed in room #33 There's more to this but I'll stop there.

Since then I see 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 11:11 daily. I see them on license plates in cars in front of me, on clocks, on reciepts, on my car odometer, my cell phone, etc. There are days when I see all of the above.

I got very interested in this number thing so I started to do more research. When I began playing around with numbers these are a few of the things I found although there are many, many more. I'll preface this with one thing. If you look at the news online pay close attention to the numbers within the articles pertaining to national and world news. Even how the DOW closes each day. For example on FOX or CNN this number phenomenon jumps off the page at you. The most prevalent number I'm seeing now is the number eight (8). I have archived hundreds of news clips showing this pattern.

Here's a few examples of 11:

The last total solar eclipse of the millinium occured on August 11, 1999 at 11:00AM.
If you break this down using the Pathgorean Therom it looks like this:

8/11/1999: 8+1+1+1+9+9+9=38 3+8= 11

December 21, 2012 looks like this:
12/21/2012: 1+2+2+1+2+1+2= 11

The last total solar eclipse of 2012 will occur on November 13, 2012 and looks like this:
11/13/2012: 1+1+1+3+2+1+2= 11

From 1/11/2011 to 12/21/2012 is 1 year, 11 months, 11 days

From 11/11/2011 to 12/21/2012 is 1 year, 1 month, 11 days

Back to the last total solar eclipse of 2012:
11/13/2012 to 12/21/2012 is 38 days (3+8=11)

On 11/11/11 the greatest cold snap in US history occured (See Great Blue Norther)

One more:

The Armistice Agreement ending WWI was signed on the eleventh day of the eleventh month at 11:00AM.

Love and Peace,
Julie
Old 10-18-2008, 11:48 AM   #39
CIRIE
Avalon Senior Member

thank you for this thread...interesting. For the past 2-3 years, I have been seeing such numbers and mostly 4:11 and 7:11. My fiance and I met on 11-11-97 and have joked for years that we will marry (maybe) on 11-11-11. Approx. 1 year after my mother passed, I had a 'numbers' dream - only one in my life. Female voice saying numbers but numbers appearing in dream: 116437 but voice said 'no dummy' there's an 8 here. Visual looked like this: 116^8437 (inserting the 8 after the 6). Having never dreamed numbers, I thought sure that my mother had sent me the numbers to win the lottery! LOL Oh, and I lose every time I've played them . But, when searching the net with just those numbers, there are two consistent things that come up.
1. amino acid sequence of plastocyanin and 2. patent no. 1168437 'access denied'
spooks me and don't have a clue what to make of it. Anyone who has a clue or theory--let me know!
Cirie
CIRIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:07 AM   #40
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Synchronicity. its going to get quicker click click click...

Thanks for all your posts... One day...not so long ago, when things really got going, my cell phone, laptop, and wall clock all synced up and I saw 11:11 11:11 11:11 at the same time!

Was interesting to say the very least.

Great post...5star! Things are just getting so advanced...so fast
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:18 AM   #41
bythisriver
Avalon Senior Member

my dad has been seeing it a lot this year and his bi-polar depression has been really intense this year. Just recently he told me that he felt 'oneness' - I feel like he is on the verge of enlightenment!!!!
bythisriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:18 AM   #42
Tuza

I'm a master no 11 in numerology and that other code for my birthday is white galactic world bridger. Maybe that is why I have been on the path most of my life, just a theory. My dowsing only works very infrequently but my tarot is pretty much spot on always has been for me.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:58 AM   #43
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

11:11
A ratio
A time
A place
A symbol
A suggestion
A preoccupation

I believe it's any or all of these things. I no longer see 11:11, 1:11 or 11:01. All of these times used to trigger an impulse to glance at the clock. "Trigger an impulse..."

When I am conscious of myself - fully - I notice the impulse to look at the clock, and then realize what time it must be without having to actually glance. Since I had that "revelation" the 11:11 phenomenon stopped happening to me.

A sudden unexpected sound can trigger an impulsive reaction to jump back and be startled. Do you realize your own impulses and reactive nature even when it appears in your life, at the same time every day...?

So, I believe it's a lesson being imposed upon the masses - a way becoming and accepting our intuitive movements.

Majestically you will have been "upgraded" when you look inside for what time it is, and know. Then the need to look without ceases. Encased in the 11:11 phenomenon is the opportunity to ascend past man-controlled time. The 12 prime time system is err-ered. Time is measured by a 13 prime system, further reduced to 4. And when you are truly able to see time as 8:13 or 13:21 - time ceases all together.

A universal lesson pressed upon all of mankind at once? 11:11 phenomenon indeed...

Adam K.

Last edited by ADAM KADMON; 10-19-2008 at 02:01 AM.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:51 PM   #44
CosmicFever

Question Re: 11:11 Phenomenon and its meaning to you

Tuza, I'm also a master number 11. Not quite sure what that means.

peace,
julie
Old 10-20-2008, 02:56 PM   #45
Sunrider

Talking Re: 11:11 Phenomenon and its meaning to you

More often than not now I look at the clock and it says 4:44 . I find that kind of odd.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:01 PM   #46
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

Could have something to do with the film "The Number 23" which is on sky movies.
It's a spot on film that will answer your questions.
Here's a spoiler..
http://www.newline.com/properties/number23the.html
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:14 PM   #47
Suriel

Well, I caught 11:11 on my computer clock this morning. And what was cool is that while I was reading the update on this thread it appeared. 11:11

And the minute was very long. And shortly after I glanced back it was 11:13.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:13 PM   #48
Suriel

Here is a nice quote:

Quote:
If you experience 11:11 you are among a unique breed whose genetic code goes back to the dawn of humanity and who are, at once, warriors on behalf of all that is good, honest, innocent and sacred in humanity and all on earth.
11:11 reminds us of our mission here on Earth. Many people are here to be a part of what is coming. Deep in our souls, we know we can feel a connection to the changes. And for those that have forgotten, 11:11 is there to help you remember.

And if you do not remember, then you still are a part of the mission. The mission is to help mother Earth. She needs you. We are volunteers to help her in her transition. We will evolve with Earth as she grows. And we will celebrate our new direction.

That direction is love, peace, cooperation, and a solid connection to creation. While all cosmic bodies align, we will also align and enjoy our New Age. The age where we go from our minds to our hearts.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:37 PM   #49
swordoftruth22

This is my first foray on this forum, so bear with me folks!
A few years ago I had a very vivid dream where I saw the number 1.11, not long after that I started to see the number 911 on a very regular basis mainly when looking at clocks, it was very uncanny. I then found myself looking in a book shop at Spiritual books and I came across a book by Doreen Virtue and Lynette Brown called "Angel Numbers". I looked at the number 111 and this talked of an energetic gateway that was opening, manifesting thoughts into reality. I then looked at 911, this talks about thoughts manifesting into reality at an ever quickening pace and to keep thoughts of your divine purpose focused on desires as opposed to fears. I feel that seeing numbers on a regular basis may well be a way of Spirit getting a message to us all, so be aware of this.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:20 AM   #50
Tuza

Like Kevin I looked at the computer clock and saw 11:11 and it seemed to stay for a long time, then I remembered this thread.

I am just wondering if it may have something to do with November 11th.

Tags
11:11