Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

View Poll Results: Deeper menaning in #'s affectung us now
Yes the 777 has extra signifigance 39 67.24%
Nope nothing special 8 13.79%
#'s are special like the 11:11 but this no 3 5.17%
Not sure about the signifigance of #'s 8 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2008, 06:23 PM   #26
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: DOW DOWN 777!!!!!!! 11:11 similarity?

OK Folks! Here's something new for you to chew on. I have a friend who's a guru in numerology and passed some of the thread on to him to get his take on this...this is what I got back:

Hey Wes...nice, now 7 vehicle 2,9,3,3,3,0,4...I see 29th...of the 9th month....29=11 mirror 9 month=11 9 or 911=11...29=11 333=9 04+7vehicle=11 So 11,9..0,4 +7=11 11,9,11 back into 11:11=2:2=4 4+7=11. and you already knows what 777 means to you...4 represents connection with the micro and macro, as above so is below. You are at a gateway, look for patterns my Brother in your life. These are great numbers, take time to give thanks for it to contact you in this higher form...

So those of you in the "know" should get a feel for what he's saying. Cool post/threads! Thanks for letting me share.
Love & Light
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:27 PM   #27
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DOW DOWN 777!!!!!!! 11:11 similarity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
777 is irrelevant in my opinion as the stock market will drop another 5000 points.. hopefully all americans will now just stop paying tax, working ect.. thats the only weapon you have

777 - the controllers of the occult, fictional economic system indicating to their cohorts that the planned collapse has begun, perhaps? The market is rigged, in my opinion.

The above advice is the best I've read on here for ages. 777 means nothing but if it serves to wake us all up and force us to see that this system is nothing but falsehood, it will have done some good. If we unplug, the whole thing collpases and, if we did it in unity, it could happen tomorrow. Who's with me...?

We need to start forming communities, not based on "Radiant Zones"; in my opinion, this is just another "system". Let's just live, using the Earth that The Creator provided for our nourishment and our sustenance. We do not need to beLIEve in any "system" - we just need a dwelling and an area of land to grow food.

Cooperating with each other in a spirit of love will do the rest. If you think this to be too simple to work, then perhaps you have a need to subscribe to a beLIEf system, be it government inspired or perhaps Project Camelot inspired?

Let me tell you, it already working in Russia and the USA - hope is at hand people, and it is spreading fast!
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:29 PM   #28
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Wes,
Thanks.

Quote:
as above so is below
Fractalistic isn't it.

Quote:
take time to give thanks for it to contact you in this higher form...
Be assured thanks is given. I live in constant awe, and ever present appreciation because:
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:20 PM   #29
Fuglybugger
Avalon Senior Member

I sent an e-mail to a relative several nights ago, with some information that I'm sure will not "compute" with that side of the family.

I had second thoughts before sending but did anyway.

I re-read it this morning to reflect on it (I was looking to reassure myself that it was the right thing to do...).

Then I looked down to see I had 777 messages in my mailbox.

777.bmp

Got it -- with goosebumps and a grin.

Last edited by Fuglybugger; 10-01-2008 at 11:57 PM. Reason: attachment
Fuglybugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:32 AM   #30
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

:woot_ jump:

HEHEHE that gave me gosebumps too!

awsomes!

i wanna see this poll close with 77% LOL that would be a mind blower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuglybugger View Post
I sent an e-mail to a relative several nights ago, with some information that I'm sure will not "compute" with that side of the family.

I had second thoughts before sending but did anyway.

I re-read it this morning to reflect on it (I was looking to reassure myself that it was the right thing to do...).

Then I looked down to see I had 777 messages in my mailbox.

Attachment 238

Got it -- with goosebumps and a grin.
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:43 PM   #31
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauioneness View Post
777: Symbolizes an integration of some portion of the four lower bodies with higher spiritual frequencies within the third-dimensional plane, or at level in which you are manifesting your physical reality on the Earth plan

from www.angelscribe.com
thats beautiful
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
11:11, dow, stock