Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 08:27 PM   #1
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Default Those following the Meditation Program

Hi friends,

Just a quick message so i know where we are all at on the program really.

Could those following the program please write a quick message to where abouts they are on the program.
Hopefully this wont get lost down the list before all can post but i will add to the index anyway.
Thanks
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:59 PM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Those following the Meditation Program

It would be great if all of the threads where condenced with links in one spot. They have been scattered by other threads.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:43 PM   #3
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Those following the Meditation Program

Not sure if i missed any but what i have so far is:

How to clean your Aura
Foundational meditation
Energy Meditation
Basic Chakra Spin
Opening the Feet chakra
Opening the Base chakra
Opening the Sacral chakra
Opening the Solar Plexus chakra
Opening the Heart chakra
Opening the 8th and 9th Chakras
Opening the 10th and 11th chakras
Opening the 12th and 13th chakras
Opening the hand chakras
Ball of light meditation
Information about the Mer ka Ba meditation.

Hope this helps
saggyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:09 AM   #4
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Those following the Meditation Program

Hi, Here is the index with clickable links so you dont miss anything.
The index is sticky so it wont get lost in the system.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4755

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
It would be great if all of the threads where condenced with links in one spot. They have been scattered by other threads.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:07 AM   #5
Softy1107
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Those following the Meditation Program

Meditation part 1
Meditation 1 p 2 (stil having some problems here)

Thats it, taking it slow, as usual...
Softy1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:04 AM   #6
doodlebug
Avalon Senior Member

I have successfully opened all chakras and am working on my hands, tonight is my 4th session and things are going pretty good. At this time, I can still feel energy between my hands at about 1 foot apart, and the hollow spots get very warm.
The power meditation is very good, I used it today to get through the last hour at work.
I also use the aura-strengthening affirmation and sunlight visualization frequently, and have felt my aura getting stronger. I have not been able to see my aura clearly yet, one time I saw a faint fuzz though
Really looking forward to consciousness merging with my crystal and my dogs, also co-creating for protection.
I plan to try the Mer Ka Ba meditation soon, that should be interesting.
Thanks AMA-GI, this is a very exciting program!
doodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:12 AM   #7
solemaat
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't started the meditation program yet, but I will because I realize there is truth and power in what you have posted. I believe that given all the camelot and other awakening material available on the internet, meditation is the best pursuit in these turbulent times once basic survival preparations have been made.

I had an experience a week ago that I'd like to share and get feedback on. I've never studied meditation other than using a mantra to calm myself in stressful times.

I tried to stimulate my pineal gland using knowledge from David Wilcox's Convergence presentation. I went into the meditation with tones of gratitude, wonder and empowerment. I wanted to vibrate the water in my pineal gland.

With my eyes closed and earplugs in, I visualized the location of my eyes and ears as forming the 4 base points of a pyramid with the apex at the pineal gland. I then tried to listen to the light and ended up hearing a ticking sound! This shocked me and gave me confidence to proceed, although I admit I was also somewhat afraid of what was happening.

I tried to simultaneously locate the pineal using the pyramid visualization, listen to the sound, and see the light. When synchronicity occured I saw a ball of light coming closer and further erratically. Then I tried to feel the light on top of everything else and I had what I can only describe as a conciousness orgasm. My eyes and inner ears began twitching rapidly in a way I could never do consciously. I seemed to be immersed in light, my legs trembled lightly and my breath was taken away. The short orgasm was followed by a soothing period of stillness.

This meditation felt great at the time, gave me some physical proof that meditation really can affect physical reality, and best of all it greatly reduced the fear I had regarding the conspiracies and prophesies I'd learned of lately.

I'm really not sure what I experienced because I have no foundation knowledge in meditation. Was it a pineal orgasm, or a chakra stimulation? How can I use this power for compassionate endeavors? How should I proceed to further develop my awareness of consciousness? Would someone else try this meditation to validate these claims - all attempts welcome, no experience necessary!

Please advise
solemaat is offline   Reply With Quote