Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 01:55 AM   #1
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Default Probability of a pole shift.

It has come to my attention over the past few years that there have been many prophecies concerning a physical pole shift on planet earth which is supposed to happen in our lifetimes.

Aside from prophecies it seems to be a reoccuring theme in both extraterestrial interactions and ancient religious texts.

I wont go into my own conclusions just yet, its pretty late and id best be getting off to bed but id be very interested in hearing everyone else thoughts on the matter. It seems there is too much emphasis floating around on this for it to be mere coincidence, and although i am not 100% certain i am considering it as a very real probability.

Feel free to elaborate for me while im gone, nite folks!
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:36 PM   #2
galaxygirl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Probability of a pole shift.

Yea, the probability of a pole shift has always been in the back of my mind since the '70's after reading the works of Edgar Cayce.

Barbara Hand Clow, a noted astrologer and ceremonial teacher wrote a book called, "Catastrophobia". She says that cataclysmic disasters caused by massive distrubances in the earth's crust 11.500 yrs ago left our species with unprocessed fear, passed from generation to generation. This has caused constant expectations of apocalypse and that the elite have used this collective fear to control humanity for thousands of yrs. This is our time to collectively heal that fear with the changing of consciousness that is going on.
galaxygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:12 PM   #3
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Well I think its more like a dimensional shift that we should pay attention too.

If the masses want these disasters they might just get them. As I say...I'm not going on that route. This is supposed to be human kinds greatest moment! Not some Hollywood made apocalyptic end times...unless that's what you want because your sleep living. Not saying that you are...just in general

Time to shine!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 09-10-2008 at 03:04 PM. Reason: typelexia
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:37 PM   #4
galaxygirl
Avalon Senior Member

Well actually what I was trying to say was that after reading Hand Clow's book I feel that this isnt something that is going to happen, but that the reason it keeps coming up is the collective fear of that first time is imbedded in our consciousness.
galaxygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:05 PM   #5
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
If the masses what these disasters they might just get them. As I say...I'm not going on that route.
Well thats it you see. I wont go into that but were both agreed it may play a pretty big factor in how things turn out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Well I think its more like a dimensional shift that we should pay attention too.

This is supposed to be human kinds greatest moment! Not some Hollywood made apocalyptic end times...unless that's what you want because your sleep living. Not saying that you are...just in general

Time to shine!

Its better to have and not need then to need and not have. So preperation for a few events that may actually happen is something that right now shouldnt be exclusive to just fear ridden panicked sheeple. its something that i think is of quite some concern for an inteligent rational person at this present moment in time.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...anor2008a.html
Interesting, no?

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...anor2008b.html
These are the guys you should be giving your money too instead of the sky tv bills your sendin off every other month.
www.cropcircleconnector. com hosts many many crop circles (A subject that is absolutely amazing! The way in which a person changes when they can accept the vastness of the universe. Understanding that it is teeming with life is like opening a portal to new level of understanding.

The only way were going to have a good future is if we can get the message to 10% of the population. And unfortunatly we are not there yet. But it is achievible.

I find that when a lot of people hear about "conspiracies" they see it as some kind of crazy people literature. I hate the word conspiracy. I hate it because its tarnished, the name is now registered to mean information from cuckoo land and most people instantly shut off when the word conspiracy is mentioned.

The fact that we are on the wrong course is evident. Its not time to sit here wishing and waiting for some cosmic force to lift us up out of the dirt.
That defies the whole point, to truly spiritualy evolve we must understand our true power and come together and direct our own destiny.
And we gotta get over 10% of the population aware of this.

Im not going to sit here and think that we have a positive future the way we are heading because its crystal clear that we dont. And its matter we should be in the process of sorting out right now. Or s*** will hit the fan.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 01:13 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:56 PM   #6
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

greetings...
what is going to happen has happened before,many times before...it is what killed the dinosaurs...
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:03 AM   #7
onewhodecended

Well lets take the oceans, nature has underwater volcanos , and from that alone raises, however miniscule, sea levels, as levels rise that raises water temps as the water spreds over warm sandy shores it heats up . then we have "progress" by humans . the Prince of Monaco filled in water to make it biigger connect an Island to the shore , We have many lowlands filled in Holland, we have seen that an middle east country build palm tree Islands to build houses /buildings, the Tokyo Airport built on seas that had 3 Islands and knocked them down to fill in the ocean, we have cities that dump trash and human waste into the oceans, and all the planes and ships that were sunk /scrapped in the oceans, now the latest trend is building fish hotels 3 or more yards of concrete each and over 1000 alone were built using creamation remains that was as of two years ago the displaced water has to go somewhere . Man can only blame man and as Ice melts there will be less weight at the poles to hold it steady
Old 09-10-2008, 05:01 AM   #8
shortyz504
Avalon Senior Member

One prediction is that the physical pole shift will occur AFTER a magnetic polar shift occurs.

I maybe wrong, but I believe that the energetic polar shift will occur and will have a dramatic effect on human consciousness, for the energy will be "Amped Up", theoretically. Once this event occurs it will influence each persons nervous system, while some systems will be able to handle the amped energy, and others will not. Therefore it is very important that we prepare our nervous system/consciousness/emotional bodies for this transition into higher energy levels.

The way to prepare youself is by doing the things you are doing on this site. By trying to open your heart and your mind as wide as possible. To believe and love the process of life, and having faith that we are all on our journey back towards the Source. Meditation, acts of love, breathing techniques, compassion, and physcial purification are some universal ways to improve your nervous system.

One of the main lessons of the NOW is to try and fill your heart will the love of Mother Earth, or Gaia, or whatever you call Her. Having a strong connection with Her will give you the grounding necessary to discern from Light and Darkness. We have forgotten our sacred contract with Her, and its time to reunite.

Once this Energetic Polar Shift occurs, we will have "Amped Up" consciouness and intentions will be able to manifest at a faster rate than ever experience in our life times. It becomes of upmost importance to have control of your consciousness at this time for your intention will be able to effect the future of mankind, for if united we can create a vision of peace and LOVE! But in order to have a voice you have to have coherence, and we must prepare our mind/body/soul for this transition.

Hopefully I did not ramble to randomly.

I give you all the Light and Love from my Heart.

-Ryan

Last edited by shortyz504; 09-10-2008 at 05:06 AM.
shortyz504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:51 AM   #9
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

The pole is moving.

The red line shows the path it followed since 1831.
The pole never ever stayed in one place.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:54 AM   #10
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Here you get a graph showing the distance it moved each year.

As you can see, there is a very obvious acceleration happening.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:55 AM   #11
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Next graph shows the speed per year.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:01 AM   #12
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Now a very strange graph, showing what is happening to the northpole and the southpole.

As you can see: the southpole stays more or less in its place.

Scientists don't realy know how to explain this. The fact is: the magnetic field of the earth is much more complicated than most people think. It has a north and south pole, but fluctuates all over the world. It is not homogenic.

All pictures came from a dutch site: http://www.grenswetenschappen.nl/2012
Old 09-10-2008, 07:09 AM   #13
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

The reasoning often goes like that: in average the pool shifts every 300.000 years; since the last shift was 750.000 years ago, we 're long overdue...
Now. One could deduct from all of this graphs and theories, the shift has already started, is on the way. Help ! Help ! Panic !
The problem is: this could be right, but it also can be wrong, we just cannot know.
It was long overdue for my father, or for my grandfather, or even for de Romans, or the Egyptians... or modern man (homo sapiens sapiens appeared around 30.000 years ago in Europe). Maybe it will stay long overdue for a while, 100 years, 1000 years...
Since we don't have accurate and sufficient data in this matter we cannot know for sure either way. That's also the problem with the graphs above. We only started measuring things in 1831, some 170 years ago. On a geological scale, that's nothing, a blink of an eye. Maybe the speed in which the pool is moving will drop again in a while.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:19 AM   #14
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Still, there are some people, how do you call them? Viewers, seeers? English is not my native language, that's obvious by now I suppose... People like Edgar Cayce. People like them told us a pole shift is eminent. They 'dreamt' it, or something like that.

That's not scientific, but can you dismiss it? How many have predicted a pole shift (themselves, not copied from others) ? Anyone knows?

Both science and non-science give us indications, but leave us in doubt. No way to get sure. A position we don't like to be in, but have to accept.
So we will have to wait and see, don't we?

Last edited by stefaan; 09-10-2008 at 07:23 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:39 AM   #15
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
Now a very strange graph, showing what is happening to the northpole and the southpole.

As you can see: the southpole stays more or less in its place.

Scientists don't realy know how to explain this. The fact is: the magnetic field of the earth is much more complicated than most people think. It has a north and south pole, but fluctuates all over the world. It is not homogenic.

All pictures came from a dutch site: http://www.grenswetenschappen.nl/2012
Hi Stefaan.

Thanks for going to the trouble of posting them graphs. Ive seen some similar ones which is what kinda raised speculation on the whole issue.
The poles are acting weird, but i wonder whats causing it..
Old 09-10-2008, 07:53 AM   #16
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i once pulled in info,
that stated quite clearly,
that approx 26,000 years ago,
the 4 corners of the SW USA,
where NOT where they are today

i think, it would be rather neat
if toronto ended up,
somewhere a little bit more tropical,
however, with tropics,
also come pesty poisonous spiders & snakes
crocs/aligators
etc.,

i would take a cold climate,
over, a hot one, anyday

i actually love the winter months,
and, the snow,
(the snowflakes remind us,
that just like them, we are all unique)
and, i enjoy skiing,
climbing/hiking, and,
doing that isn't a lot of fun
in a 120 degree place/with 80% humidity

not sure, how people live in those types of places

i once, got off an airplane in phoenix,
and, also, got stuck on the tarmac in a plane
in dalls, with no air conditioning,
and, damn near melted ...it was horrible

you can always build yourself a tropical
paradise inside-and, enjoy it year round

anyway...living in the northern hemisphere

i have noticed that the stars are NOT always
in exactly the same place, that they should be,
so, i think, we are moving all the time

lately, weather is different

a few days in march here, you could actually wear shorts

winter is definitely; NOT what it once was,
at least here, and, i relish the changes

susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:10 AM   #17
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Haven't many people misunderstood the poleshift? The poleshift that is to be expected soon is mainly a magnetic shift (my guess it has to do with earth rythmically passing through the galactic central plane).
And then, as also the egyptians and mayans etc knew - Earth Wobbles a bit...probably since that collision that formed earth and moon.

To have an entire lump of a planet to physically change its rotation or axis of rotation completely - now THAT would certainly become a cataclysm that should be remembered...hard to believe that that is to happen though.
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:28 AM   #18
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know the proper names, but indeed, regarding poolshift, things get mixed up.
On the one side you have magnetic poleshifts. On the other side, what I would call tectonic shifts.

Magnetic poleshifts happen. This has been proved by science. They are still studying the subject and surely don't know everything about it yet. But it surely happens periodically.

Tectonic shifts have not been scientifically proven. Old scriptures mention things like that. If I am not mistaken, Edgar Cayce also talked about tectonic shifts.
The theory is that tectonic plates suddenly move, not 2 inches a year as usual, but thousands of miles in a few ours. In those old scriptures they talk about the sun who stood still, or the night that lasts a day...
You've probably heard of that famous mamouth they found in Siberia, still having food in it mouth or estomach. It must have been frozen at once, in a very short time, otherwise the food would have rotten in his belly. What happened? Well, maybe it has something to do with a sudden move to a very cold place, caused by a tectonic shift?