Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 12-31-2009, 12:05 AM   #1
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Reincarnation ?? Or What??

My almost 4 year old daughter has some remarkable statements. Here a few in it short
A few months ago she started talking about her “other” mother and father from long ago. I was really surprised about this and asked questions. She also had a sister and a brother. She didn’t miss them because she had us now. She started to mention about this more often and a lot of new things came up. Like they went on picknicks and what her house looked like.
Last week she just mentioned:”we live on the blue planet but I came from the green planet”. I felt so strange because we never spoke to her about earth and planets. So in a very calm way we asked her more questions and talked to her in a way that it was normal so she would feel free to talk about it.
She talks about a kind of box with windows( spacecraft), her mother and father and she picked us and brought her to us. Her parents were killed by some kind of snake, she will see them again someday so she isn’t sad. The people there looked just like us, things weren’t the same on the green planet but she can’t explain the difference yet.
When I was pregnant with her, I was suspecting twins but one I lost with 11 weeks. I have never spoken to her about this because of her age. At the time we lived in Germany with we also never mention. A few days ago she starts talking about her brother who was with her in the stomach and couldn’t make it. I was had a feeling that there was something about her, I wrote a thread about her dreams a year ago , about the “Bird”. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7284
I hope someone can give me some advise, information about a green planet.
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:46 AM   #2
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reincarnation ?? Or What??

Hi Debby,

perhaps this link might shed some light for you:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/zetainfoB23sep05.shtml

The Herudians are also here to receive the great light dispensation that our planet is receiving. The light penetrates the 4th dimension and then the 3rd, bathing the aura of our planet. The Herudians can’t comprehend the other dimensions from the point of view of the heart, so many times they live a difficult and extreme dilemma between the mind and the heart. They can know all the dimensions with their mind, but without the pure feeling of light and love from the Heart, the experiences in this dimensions become cold, dry and insipid. But their hearts are not in atrophy as the Zeta Reticulum, and they have faith that someday will their hearts reach the same height as their minds.

Even though the Herudians haven’t had a Golden Age in thousands of years, their connection to their Ascended masters and Saints haven’t been lost, and this spirituality is the one that will take them to a new golden age. That will happen at the same time that our planet ascends to a higher vibration. For now, we can only be grateful for their presence in our planet, as these noble beings protect us from the Zeta Reticuli and have prevented and stop many of their evil plans. Like they once telepathically said to us in a form of a joke: “We are not here to run in a race track for sure”

Their planet is located in one of the farthest stars of our galaxy. Is a green planet with purple toned hues, and great oceans in many colors. When the waters hit the shore, rainbows of color splash over the rocks. (remember this is the 4th dimension). They have great fields of pure untouched Nature. Like our planet, theirs is full of many species of wild life that live in harmony with each other. The mating seasons of those species occur once every hundreds of years and their life span is thousand times longer than the species on our planet. In the fourth dimension, the natural laws are different than ours. They have gigantic mountains sculpted in the image of their greatest spiritual masters. Inside many of the mountains they have beautiful temples of light.

Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:23 AM   #3
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Debby,

It's great to see you are so open to finding out what your daughter is trying to tell you. Most parents would just tell the child that they are imagining it.

It's amazing the stuff you can find when you explore past lives. If you're up for it, it might be fun to do a regression yourself to explore it for yourself. You very well may walk away with a very concrete understanding of who you were in that lifetime, who your daughter was, and your purpose for being together in this lifetime.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:44 AM   #4
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Debby,

That is both amazing and fascinating, I've done a lot of reading on reincarnation over the years, however, the one author I would strongly suggest you reference is Dolores Cannon. She does regression work on the somnambulistic (deepest) levels and often encounters beings from a wide variety of strange planets and/or dimensions now incarnating on earth- this was not always such a prevalent occurrence, however, with the required changes in consciousness many 'volunteers' from higher dimensional realms have been incarnating here to bring a greater light to the planet and offset the pervasive darkness or heaviness of those too closely attached to the earth.

Here is an interview she did recently on Coast to Coast, there was a good interview on Conscious Media Network although I just checked and it appears they are in the process of fixing that video.

Your daughter is at really the best age for remembering, you should at this time either keep a journal or a log of some kind as she will surely forget it the more she adapts and assimilates to human consciousness and psychosocial conditioning by the culture surrounding her. If you wouldn't mind, I'd be interested in knowing what her full birthdate was, it could provide some more interesting info from a numerological aspect, or just go to any numerology site yourself and plug the info in- you may find it very interesting.
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:02 AM   #5
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Amazing story i'd also recommend Delores cannon, she is a expert on

past life's.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:58 AM   #6
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Hi Debby,

perhaps this link might shed some light for you:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/zetainfoB23sep05.shtml

The Herudians are also here to receive the great light dispensation that our planet is receiving. The light penetrates the 4th dimension and then the 3rd, bathing the aura of our planet. The Herudians can’t comprehend the other dimensions from the point of view of the heart, so many times they live a difficult and extreme dilemma between the mind and the heart. They can know all the dimensions with their mind, but without the pure feeling of light and love from the Heart, the experiences in this dimensions become cold, dry and insipid. But their hearts are not in atrophy as the Zeta Reticulum, and they have faith that someday will their hearts reach the same height as their minds.

Even though the Herudians haven’t had a Golden Age in thousands of years, their connection to their Ascended masters and Saints haven’t been lost, and this spirituality is the one that will take them to a new golden age. That will happen at the same time that our planet ascends to a higher vibration. For now, we can only be grateful for their presence in our planet, as these noble beings protect us from the Zeta Reticuli and have prevented and stop many of their evil plans. Like they once telepathically said to us in a form of a joke: “We are not here to run in a race track for sure”

Their planet is located in one of the farthest stars of our galaxy. Is a green planet with purple toned hues, and great oceans in many colors. When the waters hit the shore, rainbows of color splash over the rocks. (remember this is the 4th dimension). They have great fields of pure untouched Nature. Like our planet, theirs is full of many species of wild life that live in harmony with each other. The mating seasons of those species occur once every hundreds of years and their life span is thousand times longer than the species on our planet. In the fourth dimension, the natural laws are different than ours. They have gigantic mountains sculpted in the image of their greatest spiritual masters. Inside many of the mountains they have beautiful temples of light.

hmmmm very interesting. Thank you
Old 12-31-2009, 09:14 AM   #7
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl11 View Post
Hi Debby,

That is both amazing and fascinating, I've done a lot of reading on reincarnation over the years, however, the one author I would strongly suggest you reference is Dolores Cannon. She does regression work on the somnambulistic (deepest) levels and often encounters beings from a wide variety of strange planets and/or dimensions now incarnating on earth- this was not always such a prevalent occurrence, however, with the required changes in consciousness many 'volunteers' from higher dimensional realms have been incarnating here to bring a greater light to the planet and offset the pervasive darkness or heaviness of those too closely attached to the earth.

Here is an interview she did recently on Coast to Coast, there was a good interview on Conscious Media Network although I just checked and it appears they are in the process of fixing that video.

Your daughter is at really the best age for remembering, you should at this time either keep a journal or a log of some kind as she will surely forget it the more she adapts and assimilates to human consciousness and psychosocial conditioning by the culture surrounding her. If you wouldn't mind, I'd be interested in knowing what her full birthdate was, it could provide some more interesting info from a numerological aspect, or just go to any numerology site yourself and plug the info in- you may find it very interesting.

Hi, Thank you very much for your reply. I haven't read anything from Dolores Cannon. So I will have a look at here information. Here bithdate is 3 jan. 2006
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
Hi Debby,

It's great to see you are so open to finding out what your daughter is trying to tell you. Most parents would just tell the child that they are imagining it.

It's amazing the stuff you can find when you explore past lives. If you're up for it, it might be fun to do a regression yourself to explore it for yourself. You very well may walk away with a very concrete understanding of who you were in that lifetime, who your daughter was, and your purpose for being together in this lifetime.

--sjkted
I know most parents tell there kids that it's not real and imagining it. That makes me sad and they lose your trust. I think that if I belive in her and talk with her about it she might keep remembering more. I have been thinking about a regression for a long time,maybe it's a thought for 2010 to try it.
Thanks
Old 12-31-2009, 09:33 AM   #8
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I know most parents tell there kids that it's not real and imagining it. That makes me sad and they lose your trust. I think that if I belive in her and talk with her about it she might keep remembering more. I have been thinking about a regression for a long time,maybe it's a thought for 2010 to try it.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

PM me any time if you want to talk about it. I've done quite a bit of exploring my past lives and it does get interesting.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:07 AM   #9
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

That is a wonderful story. Here is a link to a little boy who was a pilot if you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CbH7liYS0Q

Just went things get discouraging on this forum, something like this comes up.

If I were you, I would try to find out all that I can. Children tend to lose these memories as they get acclmated to this life.

And what makes your story uniique is because there is another planet involved. I have never heard that before. Thanks...Taomation
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:28 AM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Great story
Could you ask her why she chose to come to earth at this time???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:14 PM   #11
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, this really is a wonderfull story. Our children are so advanced souls, so no wonder that your little one is still aware of many other lives...yeah, it would be interrested to know if she remember why she choose to come to earth right now...

I know I posted somewhere here on avalon the story of my 7 years old daughter, (I just couldn't find it now) where she told me:

"Dady, I thank to God for being ME" ... I mean, can you imagine a small child at age of 6 (at the begining of 2009) thanking to God for being her?

And she doesn't miss a chance to tell me that she is happy that she "choosed" me to be her father ?!?!?

I mean, she is pretty certain with the word "choose". She doesn't know why, but she is certain that she choosed me...

Now you tell me what they know

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:50 AM   #12
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Reincarnation is absolutely real beyond all doubt. end comment

Last edited by yellowcosmicseed; 01-02-2010 at 05:54 AM.
yellowcosmicseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:08 AM   #13
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

My mother told me I asked her at a very young age as I looked out the window..."Is this really all there is??" I actually remembered asking her that. I thought the world I saw was lacking something...I wasn't sure what but it didn't seem right to me.
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:41 PM   #14
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

How wonderful!

Absolutely they are incarnation memories, and she is at the perfect age to convey them, before they fade and when she is able to articulate.

I would suggest that you talk to her about these during times in which she is very relaxed, like before bed, or whenever she brings it up. And write down what she says....she will forget soon (although with these new kids, who knows).
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:32 PM   #15
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
Last week she just mentioned:”we live on the blue planet but I came from the green planet”. I felt so strange because we never spoke to her about earth and planets. So in a very calm way we asked her more questions and talked to her in a way that it was normal so she would feel free to talk about it.
Debby,

She is very lucky to have you as a mother.

In my firm view you are both exactly where you are supposed to be and for a specific and special purpose.

In time you will discover that you know everything you need to know about this situation. She will probably catalyse the unlocking of that knowledge within you.

Don't be overly worried if the character of this situation changes toward the more conventional as she is increasingly exposed to the influences of the world. I am sure everything will work out in the long run.

Please thank her from me for coming here and making it known so early.

Your blessing is our blessing.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:40 PM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for sharing this. I'm speechless.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #17
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful!!

My daughters first full independent thought: "when we get old and die we get to pick new parents and be a baby again"

My son is now 3, he speaks a clear language, problem being, I'm not sure what language it is, lol. He is very telepathic and often "speaks" to me without words. Any electrical objects he has extended contact with stops working after prolonged use. He can operate a computer without direction. Often he'll bring me a deck of cards and gesture for me to pick one, then tell me what number is on the card as I'm looking at it. He has also cured my headaches with a simple touch of my neck.

Back to my daughter (now 10yrs old) She says some truly amazing spiritually driven things. The other day she said she was told in her dreams that when we (people) learn to stop fighting and accept truth, we will be able to fly.. She was VERY excited.

Whats that saying?.."Kids say the darndest things".. or something like that. I've always preferred "from the mouth of babe's cpmes wisdom".

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:51 AM   #18
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Great story
Could you ask her why she chose to come to earth at this time???
Hi Swanney, that is a very good question! Didn't cross my mind to ask her that before. This week she started talking again about her green planet so I asked her why she chose this time to come. The only thing she said was that she chose me and her father and sisters and wanted to join with us. I don't think she understands the time thing, it may come clear in the future.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:54 AM   #19
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Oh, this really is a wonderfull story. Our children are so advanced souls, so no wonder that your little one is still aware of many other lives...yeah, it would be interrested to know if she remember why she choose to come to earth right now...

I know I posted somewhere here on avalon the story of my 7 years old daughter, (I just couldn't find it now) where she told me:

"Dady, I thank to God for being ME" ... I mean, can you imagine a small child at age of 6 (at the begining of 2009) thanking to God for being her?

And she doesn't miss a chance to tell me that she is happy that she "choosed" me to be her father ?!?!?

I mean, she is pretty certain with the word "choose". She doesn't know why, but she is certain that she choosed me...

Now you tell me what they know

with
malletzky
I know what you mean, my daughter used the exact same word "choose" and can't explain it. Maybe when she gets a bit older. But what wonders me is, if a child can choose you. Why would they choose to be born for example in Afrika ?
Old 01-11-2010, 11:58 AM   #20
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Debby,

She is very lucky to have you as a mother.

In my firm view you are both exactly where you are supposed to be and for a specific and special purpose.

In time you will discover that you know everything you need to know about this situation. She will probably catalyse the unlocking of that knowledge within you.

Don't be overly worried if the character of this situation changes toward the more conventional as she is increasingly exposed to the influences of the world. I am sure everything will work out in the long run.

Please thank her from me for coming here and making it known so early.

Your blessing is our blessing.

A..
Thank you for the kind words. I already know one special meaning why she is here with me. When I was preagnant with her I started to awaking!
Old 01-11-2010, 12:02 PM   #21
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaynard View Post
Wonderful!!

My daughters first full independent thought: "when we get old and die we get to pick new parents and be a baby again"

My son is now 3, he speaks a clear language, problem being, I'm not sure what language it is, lol. He is very telepathic and often "speaks" to me without words. Any electrical objects he has extended contact with stops working after prolonged use. He can operate a computer without direction. Often he'll bring me a deck of cards and gesture for me to pick one, then tell me what number is on the card as I'm looking at it. He has also cured my headaches with a simple touch of my neck.

Back to my daughter (now 10yrs old) She says some truly amazing spiritually driven things. The other day she said she was told in her dreams that when we (people) learn to stop fighting and accept truth, we will be able to fly.. She was VERY excited.

Whats that saying?.."Kids say the darndest things".. or something like that. I've always preferred "from the mouth of babe's cpmes wisdom".

In light, of love
Shaynard
What a wonderful children you have! They are so pure and we ca learn so much from them. My daughter tells me she flys in her sleep.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:08 PM   #22
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

I have a 4year old daughter who talks of her pass life ,her mother and father and grandpa she doesnt mention planets but mentions dimentions ,she remember her last life quite well

Last edited by zaina; 01-18-2010 at 04:17 PM.
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:08 PM   #23
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

A new thing that came up about the snake. I asked her what he looked like( i wanted to know how her parents were killed). She explained that it had legs and stood up straight just like a lizard.And they didn't normally were there on her green planet.hmmmm

I think she didn't grow up to be old, she is afraid of getting older ever since she could talk.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:20 AM   #24
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Debby, sorry for "hijacking" your thread...but I wanted to post the newest update that I got from my daughter yesterday evening. I think it is in the context with this thread.

As usual, every evening before going to sleep, both of us discussed issues about God, dreams and many other issues about us, the humans (you just name it, she asks so many questions, I sometimes don't have even a clue about certain things she asks ).

Anyway, all of a sudden she asked me if I would know why God, the Creator created us? Now that was something new...so I decided to play the "question" game and asked her if she would know herself eventually?

She thought about this for some 10 seconds and first replied, that we're here to be nice with another, to play with another kids, to help each other, you know, I kind of answers small children would give you...

Just as I wanted to ask her to think about an eventually higher purpose then that, just in that moment she said

"No, no, Dady, I know now...we're here to recognise what love is!!!"

Now, I must admit that I was blown away...and that answer could pretty much be the real purpose of our existance here and now !

Just wanted to share

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:32 AM   #25
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Debby, sorry for "hijacking" your thread...but I wanted to post the newest update that I got from my daughter yesterday evening. I think it is in the context with this thread.

As usual, every evening before going to sleep, both of us discussed issues about God, dreams and many other issues about us, the humans (you just name it, she asks so many questions, I sometimes don't have even a clue about certain things she asks ).

Anyway, all of a sudden she asked me if I would know why God, the Creator created us? Now that was something new...so I decided to play the "question" game and asked her if she would know herself eventually?

She thought about this for some 10 seconds and first replied, that we're here to be nice with another, to play with another kids, to help each other, you know, I kind of answers small children would give you...

Just as I wanted to ask her to think about an eventually higher purpose then that, just in that moment she said

"No, no, Dady, I know now...we're here to recognise what love is!!!"

Now, I must admit that I was blown away...and that answer could pretty much be the real purpose of our existance here and now !

Just wanted to share

with
malletzky
wow mal ... doesn't that just about wrap it all up ...

blessings to all these pure beings that are here now for purpose ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote