Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-10-2008, 08:48 PM   #1
thorforn
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Valery Uvarov

I searched the net after Valery Uvarow " a russian who searched in the Tungsaka incident and whats really happend.." and come over the installation in Sibira who's been there for several thousand years..and the video I saw was filmed by Project camelot's Kerry and Bill , but the video is not on sight in Camelots videoforums whistleblowers...Why? I hope that most of the Secrets from Whistleblowers will come out in open by ALL countrys where there secret agents withheld information from "ordinary" people like us..
thorforn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #2
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Valery Uvarov

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw24ScW6VaI

For your viewing pleashure
Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:07 PM   #3
ChaliceWell
Avalon Senior Member

While Uvarov is well known for his information about ufo's and the explosion at Tunguska, he is also into an Egyptian form of healing known as the Wands of Horus. There is quite a bit of info on the net regarding the charge by others who say he did not invent the Wands . . . rather than he stole the technology from the inventors and began marketing his own version:

http://www.rods.ru/Html/English/wanddet1.html

http://www.wands.ru/fake_en.htm

There are also 17 video interviews of him on YouTube.

CW
ChaliceWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:56 PM   #4
thorforn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaliceWell View Post
While Uvarov is well known for his information about ufo's and the explosion at Tunguska, he is also into an Egyptian form of healing known as the Wands of Horus. There is quite a bit of info on the net regarding the charge by others who say he did not invent the Wands . . . rather than he stole the technology from the inventors and began marketing his own version:

http://www.rods.ru/Html/English/wanddet1.html

http://www.wands.ru/fake_en.htm

There are also 17 video interviews of him on YouTube.

CW
Hey!! Yes i have read and seen the most of Valery's work..(starting from UFOmagazine interwiew with Birdsall,2002..Nexus etc..) But this video on youtube i saw was a project camelot interwiew..And not seen in the Videolinks in Camelot site..(searced find none..) Thats is a question i want answers on..(valery say's in the video that MJ12 is ********..and so on,maybe undermined some of Camelots whistleblowers..)
thorforn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:14 PM   #5
ChaliceWell
Avalon Senior Member

Hey thorforn,

I have the same questions about why PC interviewed Uvarov and then didn't post it on their site. It's only at YouTube from what I see.

I listened to both segments of Uvarov's interview and learned that the Russians are not focused on the Illuminati and all the intrigue and behind the scenes drama as much of the western world is. They are looking at a whole different reality! I was amazed!! Perhaps their reality doesn't mix well with the PC perspective . . .?? I am really curious, though, to know why Bill and Kerry do not include his interview in their PC list.

There are several prophesies saying that "the next 'religion' would come from Russia." I remembered this while listening to Uvarov talk.

CW
Old 10-12-2008, 07:09 PM   #6
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

It's the lost Camelot interview!
I just watched these myself actually. I found them on Kerry's youtube account (jagbodhi).
I was surprised that he thought nothing of Majestic or the Illuminati, but I picked up that it was because he thought they were on the wrong track in their beliefs, 'they think they know but they don't', and he was interested in more 'real' things which he had found out himself by more ancient sources... which is interesting enough on it's own.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:03 AM   #7
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaliceWell View Post
I have the same questions about why PC interviewed Uvarov and then didn't post it on their site. It's only at YouTube from what I see.CW
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
It's the lost Camelot interview!
I just watched these myself actually. I found them on Kerry's youtube account (jagbodhi).

This proves that there is an Easter Bunny at Project Camelot! Good video - well worth watching if you haven't already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw24ScW6VaI

And don't forget Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I0MaTaIS44

Here is a link to a site about Uvarov's work with pyramids:

http://pyramids.iicufi.org/en/

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 11-02-2008 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Added info on pyramids
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:06 AM   #8
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

For further information on the Tunguska event, have a look here:

http://www-th.bo.infn.it/tunguska/
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:34 AM   #9
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Some time ago I was able to download a whole screed of stuff on Valery Uvarov and Tunguska from the Nexus Magazine website. It was an intervies with him conducted by, if I remember correctly, Graham Birdsall. It was originally published in the June-July 2003 issue of Nexus magazine. Volume 10, Number 4.

Sadly, it doesn't seem to be available as a free download any more but for anyone interested enough, that issue of the magazine can still be purchased.

Just do a Google search on "Nexus Magazine" and follow you nose . . . . .

Also, there is another interesting book suggesting how the Giza pyramids were constructed. I stumbled onto it when I was sussing out more data on the Coral Castle. It's called "The Pyramids an Enigma Solved" by Dr Joseph Davidovits and Margie Morris.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:58 AM   #10
stal
Avalon Senior Member

i always enjoy this guys work, espeacialy the stuff about the 'other' things in siberia.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:48 AM   #11
Gale
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
Some time ago I was able to download a whole screed of stuff on Valery Uvarov and Tunguska from the Nexus Magazine website. It was an intervies with him conducted by, if I remember correctly, Graham Birdsall. It was originally published in the June-July 2003 issue of Nexus magazine. Volume 10, Number 4.

Sadly, it doesn't seem to be available as a free download any more but for anyone interested enough, that issue of the magazine can still be purchased.

I had saved those web pages from the Nexus magazine some time ago. Very interesting stuff but now you have to pay to view an article. Everything is about money, that's a tragedy. Nexus had a lot of free articles available to read, not so anymore, only 45 articles are available to download free.

Nexus Magazine Downloads

Last edited by Gale; 11-02-2008 at 11:59 AM. Reason: url
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:56 PM   #12
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

There is an old but interesting interview in that "Secret Space" series still on youtube.

Thanks for posting the Camelot interview links, btw. Why aren't they on the PC site?
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:19 PM   #13
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent thread, and thanks bill and kerry for sharing it with us, when he started to talk about Egypt, it reminded me of a book I brought.
I purchased at a charity shop, an internal Freemason book, which also discusses, how people are unaware of the connection of the Christian religion to Egypt, and how one deals with the word/ear and the other deals with symbols/eye, it also gives some insight to the soul etc.
I look forward to seeing more of this mans research, very interesting.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:32 PM   #14
ChaliceWell
Avalon Senior Member

Nexus Magazine now offers Uvarov's ebook, The Pyramids, which can be downloaded at:

http://="http://www.nexusmagazine.co...186&Itemid=44"

AT THE BEGINNING OF THE BOOK HE WRITES: readers should be warned that reading this book will change them. Your consciousness will never be the same again. This knowledge is of the sort that changes your whole outlook, your attitude to the world and to people, because it touches upon the very essence of the human being and his or her inner world. As a reward you will gain much practical use from the research in which you can participate by working your way through this book.

AT THE END OF THE BOOK HE WRITES: After reading this book, you know what prompted the Ancients to begin building pyramids. They were seeking the path to immortality through contact and dialogue with far more highly developed extraterrestrial civilizations, learning about the Cosmos and the nature of things. You will agree that the idea of being able with the aid of the pyramid to establish contact with advanced civilizations, whose intelligence and knowledge were capable of postponing your death for thousands of years, and to open up unprecedented prospects for development could well serve as a powerful stimulus to begin building!

I've finished reading the book and must say that I got a good-sized activation from it. Twice I felt overcome with the intensity of the material (even though I was very familiar with most of it) and had to go lay down to let the subtleties process.

CW
Old 11-02-2008, 04:51 PM   #15
Gale
Banned

The Tunguska Siberia Installation, to me is more important.
I want to hear more about that.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:37 PM   #16
ChaliceWell
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Gale,

Nexus Magazine published a two-part story about the Tunguska explosion(s) a couple of years ago. Uvarov refers some to this in his book and also his PC interview but the focus of his book is really on his very long view of the planet's history.

Uvarov believes that a very ancient and very high civilization once inhabited Earth during what is known as The First Time (Zep Tepi). This group, which he refers to as the Neferu, built many of the large stone monuments found around the word (Great Pyramids in Egypt, the Kalasaya Temple in Tiahuanaco). Most interesting, however, is that the Neferu also built a planet-wide technological defense system to destroy meteorites that enter Earth's atmosphere.

The Tunguska explosion(s), he says, happen whenever this technology gets activated to destroy an incoming meteor. Uvarov describes in The Pyramids how a huge meteor entered Earth's atmosphere around 10,500 BC, how the defense system was activated and how this meteor was so large that it disrupted Earth' crust, rotation, length of year and virtually destroyed humanity. This, says Uvarov, was when the Neferu left the planet.

I have read a very similar description of this story in Barbara Hand Clow's book, Catastrophobia: The Truth Behind Earth Changes in the Coming Age of Life. The Nov/Dec 2008 issue of Atlantis Rising magazine has an article based on this same premise: "The Place That Mocks Science: Exploring the True Story of the Events of 10,000 BC."

CW
Old 05-29-2009, 06:42 PM   #17
IndigoChild1986
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Valery Uvarov

Hey I am belarussian born indigo, I would like to come in contact some how with Valery Uvarov I have interesting information for him about some new technology that is being manufactured right now.

How can I do this?
IndigoChild1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #18
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

The link above for The Pyramids no longer works. Does anyone have a copy of Uvarov's ebook, The Pyramids? If so, could you please send me a link or other way to get it (if you happen to have a copy).

Thanks!!
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:46 PM   #19
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Possibly here, click on the underlined "The Pyramids", right above the picture of the book in the first post. http://www.iicufi.org/download_engin...ent.php?dlid=1
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:46 PM   #20
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorforn View Post
I searched the net after Valery Uvarow " a russian who searched in the Tungsaka incident and whats really happend.." and come over the installation in Sibira who's been there for several thousand years..and the video I saw was filmed by Project camelot's Kerry and Bill , but the video is not on sight in Camelots videoforums whistleblowers...Why? I hope that most of the Secrets from Whistleblowers will come out in open by ALL countrys where there secret agents withheld information from "ordinary" people like us..
Hi there,

The Valery Uvarov interview is on our site:
http://www.projectcamelot.org/valery_uvarov.html

And you can also click on his photo now on the first page of Camelot to click over to that interview.

Best wishes,

Kerry
Old 05-29-2009, 10:49 PM   #21
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Hi there,

The Valery Uvarov interview is on our site:
http://www.projectcamelot.org/valery_uvarov.html

And you can also click on his photo now on the first page of Camelot to click over to that interview.

Best wishes,

Kerry
Note: click on that page and go to the bottom for a link to Valery's website in order to find his contact info.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:00 PM   #22
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

the problem is the link itself

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.p...=186&Itemid=44

This should work for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
The link above for The Pyramids no longer works. Does anyone have a copy of Uvarov's ebook, The Pyramids? If so, could you please send me a link or other way to get it (if you happen to have a copy).

Thanks!!
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:19 PM   #23
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Ahhh there we go =) Many thanks!
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote