Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-17-2008, 05:12 PM   #1
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Default What is going on outside.

Well I just checked the news and noticed the world I know is dieing, lets see the dow is down over 300 points. People losing more jobs, the government, from my homeland is thinking about bailing out a Car manufacturing conglomerate's giving them billions to save their industry from failure, yet if even doing so, how is that going to save our country when even if we need A car we can't get a loan for one! Not to mention the bank bailout seems to have been a failure. I mean what the hell is going on. I want to make a difference in the world yet no one is hiring anyone. With everyone getting laid off are we to just stand here or sit here and watch the world as we know it crumble? How can we stop this? this is a future I do not want to be part of. Am I the only one beginning to see something bad happening? we should be at a state of life where we can prevent this from occuring. It appears as if our Government's are going to be our hope of taking care of us, and solving the problem. Man that is scary..

Last edited by Xhaosis; 11-17-2008 at 05:15 PM.
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #2
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is going on outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaosis View Post
Well I just checked the news and noticed the world I know is dieing, lets see the dow is down over 300 points. People losing more jobs, the government, from my homeland is thinking about bailing out a Car manufacturing conglomerate's giving them billions to save their industry from failure, yet if even doing so, how is that going to save our country when even if we need A car we can't get a loan for one! Not to mention the bank bailout seems to have been a failure. I mean what the hell is going on. I want to make a difference in the world yet no one is hiring anyone. With everyone getting laid off are we to just stand here or sit here and watch the world as we know it crumble? How can we stop this? this is a future I do not want to be part of. Am I the only one beginning to see something bad happening? we should be at a state of life where we can prevent this from occuring. It appears as if our Government's are going to be our hope of taking care of us, and solving the problem. Man that is scary..
I here what you are saying... now is the time for decisions. Just what are those decisions that need to be made?!
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #3
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
I here what you are saying... now is the time for decisions. Just what are those decisions that need to be made?!
well whatever money you have, I suggest you hold onto it. It appears, that in a year or two we just might be riding trains searching for work. Or Dependant as hell on our systems of government. Not a moment to give up yet. But a moment to pause and think a move or two ahead. As in chess. It seems our system of economy is about to change, or is going thru a transformation that may take casualties with it.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:33 PM   #4
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Before you can take part in a new order, in a Golden Age, the breaking down and collapse of the old world must take place.

Do not fear these critical and world-changing events. This is what we all want. For in nature, there must be Death. And Death brings new Life.

When the system collapses, you can be assured it will be replaced by a new one. One that closer parallels the new level of consciousness and vibration of those whom the system was build by...

As the old world leaders and their corrupt and self-serving nature's pass away, their banks and tabernacles of deceit will crumble. We will not tolerate the same mistakes to be made ~ quite simply because we will have risen our consciousnesses and our beings to a great extend.

Watch as it all crumbles, and rejoice and Egypt falls. Now is the time work on yourselves, and become the most powerful and positive being you are capable of becoming. When the world needs to rebuild, you will be there.

Every man in these coming and current times has a duty to fulfill. I can not tell you what that duty is. If you do not already know, seek Union with your higher-self, and God - and ask that your vocation and destiny be revealed to you so that you can better serve your purpose for being. You, every one of you are vital links in the chain. We are all actors in this great comedy, and we all have a role.

Put others NEEDS before your wants, and use your gifts and energy to become self-responsible and your brothers keeper.

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 05:40 PM   #5
Roo
Avalon Senior Member

The focus should be within yourself rather than what is going on outside. When you step back into your Wholeness, your power within you will radiate and overcome the power that is not based on love. As last minute as it may seem, we still have a chance to make the difference. It starts within. BE the love that you are!
Roo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 05:47 PM   #6
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
Before you can take part in a new order, in a Golden Age, the breaking down and collapse of the old world must take place.

Do not fear these critical and world-changing events. This is what we all want. For in nature, there must be Death. And Death brings new Life.

When the system collapses, you can be assured it will be replaced by a new one. One that closer parallels the new level of consciousness and vibration of those whom the system was build by...

As the old world leaders and their corrupt and self-serving nature's pass away, their banks and tabernacles of deceit will crumble. We will not tolerate the same mistakes to be made ~ quite simply because we will have risen our consciousnesses and our beings to a great extend.

Watch as it all crumbles, and rejoice and Egypt falls. Now is the time work on yourselves, and become the most powerful and positive being you are capable of becoming. When the world needs to rebuild, you will be there.

Every man in these coming and current times has a duty to fulfill. I can not tell you what that duty is. If you do not already know, seek Union with your higher-self, and God - and ask that your vocation and destiny be revealed to you so that you can better serve your purpose for being. You, every one of you are vital links in the chain. We are all actors in this great comedy, and we all have a role.

Put others NEEDS before your wants, and use your gifts and energy to become self-responsible and your brothers keeper.

Adam K.
I do not doubt this. Yet to watch my world collapse is not lack their of feeling it.. Also to be so confident in such a change to occur with such a magnitude of Positivity is therefore watching a nightmare fast asleep. I do not agree such a notion of simplicity. It not only puts me in a nullified space of hope, but a nullified concept of change without action. Sure it is almost impossible to understand, or even what its for, yet I do not see great rose bushes being fed with the blood of our failures. yet perhaps I am wrong. With the populace at a stagnation as it appears now, falling on its knee's begging for sympathy, just something to feel, tells me intellectually that this could and view in our eyes is not only a sadness we call a disease, yet it tells me we cannot awaken from such a nightmare we are feeling and living in from our predecessors. Whether want to admit it or not, we are here because before us their was strength, and that strength is wanning dieing so to say, and no matter what is we wish for, we are here. What does our courages voices echo now. Silence or the vertigo of constance and consolations of of what the seconds after this retributes? The time for sorrow is alive with the ravenous actions of before. It is our dilutions or things being so easy that bring us back to ourselves. lazy with chatter. trying to let everyone know where we are, hands us the stigma of knowing the truth..
Old 11-17-2008, 05:47 PM   #7
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Adam K.
WOW NUF SAID!!!!
Old 11-17-2008, 05:50 PM   #8
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by giovonni; 11-18-2008 at 06:51 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 05:52 PM   #9
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Yes but it is felt. I can feel it... Not to mention the ones that love me are still part of it, fighting trying to save it. To preserve who I am, and what they are, and to just let it go. Is like going over the edge. For I love these people as well, and I will not just let go, and reach my further self. For my love for them is as they love me. To let us fail, thru all the pain and suffering they are shedding for us is not the ANSWER.. Perhaps for the lonely spirits but it is my duty to try to save them and give them purpose for what they do.

Last edited by Xhaosis; 11-17-2008 at 05:56 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:51 PM   #10
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Looks kinda like a controlled demolition don't it.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:52 PM   #11
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralok_j View Post
Looks kinda like a controlled demolition don't it.
yep, tis insane I say... I do not even know the words Yet I am sure they will be created after this...
Old 11-17-2008, 07:03 PM   #12
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by giovonni; 11-18-2008 at 06:40 AM.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:08 PM   #13
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
In protecting and strengthing yourself, is not a cowards out, nor is it really an escape. You can only be of good too others, if you give in, and let "all there is" to be> happen! I hear you pain, believe me I do. Just step back, and let others react and adjust, in their own ways. Then, when needed, do what you say you must> love them and support them, but don't throw them or yourself over the edge. We will survive, maybe not with all the luxuries and toys, maybe, for a time with just barely enough. We must let go! We cannot sustain this reality. Allow, what brought you here to this place, too happen. If it appears, all those in charge are not to be trusted, that is not so, there are many around the world, who are helping and cushioning in this change. Not everyone in power, believes in the NWO agenda. gio
I would be the last to call it love..

But man, good looking out.. You are special.. I hope we meet out here, and not there looking in... You seem to be a cultript to this... It is the You in the we... The portion that takes and takes.. To where we constantly understand wHAT it is in between yet however we look at it.. It is there.. To not be alone looking at it is peaceful..
Old 11-17-2008, 07:17 PM   #14
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Adam K.

Well said.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:19 PM   #15
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by giovonni; 11-18-2008 at 06:41 AM.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:30 PM   #16
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I do not agree such a notion of simplicity. It not only puts me in a nullified space of hope...I do not see great rose bushes being fed with the blood of our failures...
The passing of the old always brings sadness, and there's no sense denying it. We'll do a lot of grieving before this is all over.

If you don't want to believe what people are telling you here, that's alright. At some point you'll look back and realize you could have changed your options earlier had you listened.

For now, you're in the Old Paradigm - don't feel bad, we've all been there, it's our heritage. You're still seeing the society that's crumbling as having been a great and good one, and so you feel the pain of its passing especially keenly. Those of us who realize its true nature can accept its passing as something that has to happen if the planet is to regain health.

We don't rejoice at the crumbling of the old ways. It's going to be a bumpy ride and there will be lots of suffering. The fact is there's been humongous suffering around the world already - and it's only just now beginning to visit the fat western cultures that caused so much of it.

It is possible to ride this out in equanimity. It's also possible to have to be dragged kicking and screaming every inch of the way. That's a personal choice, but either way we'll be going over that same waterfall.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:37 PM   #17
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
cultript? please explain.

I don't think we should be cheering it on, dear fellow.. we should be full of surprise, and saddened by the state of affairs. yet indeed could be a relevance of sorts in the understanding. The face of the world is as its own. Not as we decide for it to look. Yet underling the truth their are those that feel this is the mishap that must take place for the great coneval of things. To make things just right for their belief's and predictions.

Last edited by Xhaosis; 11-17-2008 at 09:44 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:44 PM   #18
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
The passing of the old always brings sadness, and there's no sense denying it. We'll do a lot of grieving before this is all over.

If you don't want to believe what people are telling you here, that's alright. At some point you'll look back and realize you could have changed your options earlier had you listened.

For now, you're in the Old Paradigm - don't feel bad, we've all been there, it's our heritage. You're still seeing the society that's crumbling as having been a great and good one, and so you feel the pain of its passing especially keenly. Those of us who realize its true nature can accept its passing as something that has to happen if the planet is to regain health.

We don't rejoice at the crumbling of the old ways. It's going to be a bumpy ride and there will be lots of suffering. The fact is there's been humongous suffering around the world already - and it's only just now beginning to visit the fat western cultures that caused so much of it.

It is possible to ride this out in equanimity. It's also possible to have to be dragged kicking and screaming every inch of the way. That's a personal choice, but either way we'll be going over that same waterfall.

Hard to give something that you have built.. Over to failure. Indeed I will probably be one of the last to admit defeat. Nor is that a handicap of sorts. I am not so sure the people who are excepting failure just realize how severe it is. Starting over to get to a point we are at now, will take more if not even more time then it took us to achieve what we are in now. So no. I am not eager to say or give up quite yet. Call me weak or what not. Yet I see the walk we must walk, and not the talk we are talking about..

Last edited by Xhaosis; 11-17-2008 at 09:46 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:00 PM   #19
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

I think another component to this controlled demolition is the deception of the New Age movement and the shills vomiting propaganda. To watch people throw their power to some fake idol to help soothe their feelings of responsibility is sickening. We need to inform people! Table the local farmers market. Go to your local govt meeting. Anonymously mail infowar DVD's. No god/creator is going to save you. Take action! Put your feet to the concrete, open your mouth in silent places, pass out flyers to websites at the mall or schools. Hold seminars that tell about fluoride/chemtrails/banking system. This energy needs to be manifested in reality not thrown to a Paper God that everything is going to be allright.

I find when I exhaust my physical presence in canvasing/educating I recieve my spiritual energy.

Be a force!

Good luck & Godspeed
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:04 AM   #20
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by giovonni; 11-18-2008 at 06:43 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:12 AM   #21
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I take insult with what you said, I did not nor did anyone here egg this on,
if you are so depressed sign off! gio
Do not make anymore smart remarks back at me! giovonni
We are all humans becoming help us become!

Xhaosis... dear fellow... I am sending you a blanket of peace

Giovonni... I know your intentions are absolutely Good! You have added so much to this forum and appreciate your contributions!!!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 12:55 AM   #22
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

depressed is not the state of mind. Yet I have heard enough about how great a world we will inherit while we sit back and watch the world we know go bankrupt. I for one am not going ALRIGHT while more people got laid off today woot woo hoo. In addition let me tell you, if many of you are not saddened by this or feel at all depressed when you watch the news then I just dunno what to tell you. Now with that said. I am done licking my wounds. As I said in a previous posts my time here is not limitless, quite frankly I am not being to productive here as well. I have written enough on the walls here to help a few here and there, and yes at times I can get very deep. Nothing I can do about that, except, accept it. In addition if I have ahem hurt anyone here... Well I suppose it is part of my lesson. Anyhow the only thing we know for sure is everything changes. Look I understand the great need to have hope for a better tomorrow, I am also not saying we are looking down the barrel of a twelve gauge either, yet I am confident enough to say none of us here has ever seen the state of the world as it is today, what's troubling is each day it seems to get worse. Then we have this factor. He we all are wanting to make a difference wanting to try to help trying to prevent 10 dollar loafs of bread or 10 pound loafs of bread or 10 euro loafs of bread etc. etc. yet the state of the world more or less prevents us from doing much. unless your a millionaire or what not. So here we are. Watching and waiting. So here is my purposal. This is what I am going to try to do. Go outside and do my best to work for a better tomorrow, how I am going to do that I dunno, but I suggest we all try to do so. Not to mention perhaps next weekend if you live in a house or apt or condo or flat or whatever, perhaps spend the weekend using no electricity, no computer no tv nothing, turn the blackberry off and just take a break. Spend at least two days doing this. With that being said. It is time to move along. I have wasted 30 mins of my life writing this and a bit more of my life in the past couple months. Well not wasted just not for the right reasons, or maybe for the right reasons, I just don't feel their right anymore. I will be lurking more then posting in the future, I expect to be enlightened by others here as well.

PEACE
Old 11-18-2008, 01:28 AM   #23
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Xhaosis,

The "illusion" of ownership brought this ALL on!

The "illusion" of death made matters of fear more palpable!

This was ALL carefully created through thousands of years of
clever coercement and deceit that went exponential the last
handful of decades...it is over.

We are stepping into a true "reality" of our own making!

What do YOU want to make?!

Quiet the mind and let the heart think and then create!

It really will happen in a blink of an eye and a heartbeat if you allow it!

We are going into "stewardship" and are beginning to live like the beautiful and giving and immortal Spirits of Light we are and connecting to our own Higher Guidance in every moment so as to "give" ourselves to unconditional love and individually/together helping shift this Mother Earth to the Heaven She really is.

Your Heaven IS right in front of You!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:23 AM   #24
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Adam K.
And we all munch Soma, great...predictive programming at it's finest.
Might as well off ourselves at 30 to 'save the species' as well I suppose.

I grow food, keep to myself, and I sure as hell don't want to put your inefficiency of providing for your kith and kin ahead of my desire to provide for my own. Keep your needs in your nappies.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:33 PM   #25
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
depressed is not the state of mind. Yet I have heard enough about how great a world we will inherit while we sit back and watch the world we know go bankrupt. I for one am not going ALRIGHT while more people got laid off today woot woo hoo. In addition let me tell you, if many of you are not saddened by this or feel at all depressed when you watch the news then I just dunno what to tell you.

Xhaosis, I understand what you are saying and I agree with you. Sure, this new world supposedly will be a wonderful thing, but watching the world we know crumble is not pleasant in the least. Watching my parents who worked hard all their lives, played by the rules, paid their bills, and saved their money lose their investment value (for now) and worry about money at their age is disgusting.

I also notice that some people who aren't so worried about the state of the world's economy don't have all that much to lose themselves. In fact, a few people I know who are basically bankrupt financially seem to be enjoying this pain. That is nothing to rejoice over, if you ask me. Greed isn't a positive thing under any circumstances, but watching good people who only tried to plan for their retirement and take care of their families suffer doesn't inspire positive feelings in me.

I suppose if I were in my late teens or twenties and hadn't tried to play by the rules as they have been all these years and thought I had built some security I would be more open to the crumbling of the economy. At my age rebuilding from nothing isn't all that appealing. Cold showers and living in the woods doesn't sound cool to me. I guess I am one of the ones who should perish.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote