Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 01-19-2010, 10:35 PM   #26
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DMSO Real good stuff for your Health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I would rather not touch either.

Best to save the MMS until I'm actually sick. I just can't stick to the dosages like I thought I could and 3 drops didn't really do anything for me (my most recent dosage).

sounds like a sensible way forward

plenty of fresh fruit and veg is about all anyone can do and should be enough for a healthy life generally.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:17 PM   #27
Mijas
Avalon Senior Member

I've taken MMS for several weeks and I've been fine on it.

It should probably be saved for when you are sick or in combination with diet/detox for say, a month (which is what I did).

It knocked out a cold in 2 days (usually lasts a week on the rare occasion I get one). This was after all the Xmas eating/drinking!

So I was very glad to have it. I will continue to take it on and off when I feel I need it or again as a detox for a few weeks at a time. I watch my diet carefully when I am taking it & consider it a useful tool when I want to get rid of toxins. I only had slight nausea/headache at the start, probably because I built up drops too quickly.

Val
Mijas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:05 PM   #28
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

everyone should do their own research on both products.. I use them both and I haven't had a cold or flu all winter when everyone around me was getting sick.. I don't even use it regularly.. only when signs of symptoms show up or I've been around someone who is sick. I also use MMS2 and like it as well.

DMSO can be used as a carrier for medications like MMS, colloidal silver etc.. I know folks that have used it for years.. many benefits to it's use (not abuse) and skin should ALWAYS be clean when applying it .. it'll drag whatever is on the skin into your body.. so use wisely .... it penetrates so fast that 5 minutes after you apply on your skin, you can taste it.. does wonders for inflamation

I'm not a doctor.. do your own due diligence, I'm only passing along what has been my experience with these products..

HJ, have no fear ...if something was wrong with MMS, the web would be full of info...

a bit of bad form by the OP IMHO
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:57 PM   #29
Rainbow
Project Avalon Member

Hello All,

I am a newbie here. I have used DMSO for years after reading quite a beneficial article given to me by a friend in the 80's. Coaches give it to athletes for muscle sprains. I have used it that way for years and it always heals the pain. I used to use 99% pure roll on but it does sting so now they have the 70% with aloe in a jar and it has no sting and I can use it more often.

I have nothing to say but good about DMSO for muscle cramps/sprains. I will always have it on hand.

Warmly,

Rainbow
Rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:13 PM   #30
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
Hello All,

I am a newbie here. I have used DMSO for years after reading quite a beneficial article given to me by a friend in the 80's. Coaches give it to athletes for muscle sprains. I have used it that way for years and it always heals the pain. I used to use 99% pure roll on but it does sting so now they have the 70% with aloe in a jar and it has no sting and I can use it more often.

I have nothing to say but good about DMSO for muscle cramps/sprains. I will always have it on hand.

Warmly,

Rainbow
Rainbow: I too use the roll-on on my arthritic knee & it clears up the pain quickly, but your right it does sting for a bit. I was not aware of the one with aloe. where did you find it? Health food store or somewhere else?

Also have you taken the liquid version internally? I would love to know what the dosage is for internal treatment.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 03:06 AM   #31
Rainbow
Project Avalon Member

Waiting in The Wings,

I bought my DMSO in a health food store. I did not know you could take this internally. I think that would be dangerous as I always thought it was for external use only.

Warmly,
Rainbow
Rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:01 AM   #32
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
Waiting in The Wings,

I bought my DMSO in a health food store. I did not know you could take this internally. I think that would be dangerous as I always thought it was for external use only.

Warmly,
Rainbow
Rainbow: I thought for some reason that you had used it internally. I will have to do some research on this question.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:23 PM   #33
conkroach
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Well I've halted my use of MMS until further notice.

I mean, WTF? Now I feel like an idiot for blindly believing that MMS was 100% safe.
You're stopping, because of what one single person on a forum said? Contrary to tons of evidence that it is effective and safe? Hmmmm.
conkroach is offline   Reply With Quote