Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-19-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
Egg
Banned

Default 'Mrs 'God', For Delphi and all.

'Mrs God'. The concept of a Mrs / female God / Goddess never really crossed my mind, and to be honest, spiritual things were the furthest from my mind that beautiful sunny day, the bright sun warmiing the rock and moorlands, dancing off the peaks as it played across the still snow layed in the distance, and really making me feel the luckiest guy in the world at that moment.

I had decided to go for a long stretch for no other reason than I could. My family all wanted to go to the lakes, I wanted to go to the mountain, so I took the train, they took the car. I said good bye and left them early in the morning.

It was 2 pm, and I stopped at the egde of a dramatic scree fall. Looking at the maps I could see I had made a slight reading error, and would need to walk another half mile before i could cross the ridge I had aimed for. Nothing dramatic, just a small navigation error due to watching the world rather than the map!

The crack and boom made me fall to the floor. I felt it through every bone in my body, and the first thing to come to mind was 'earth quake', but the ground didn't shake or shudder, it remained still.

Falling to the floor saved my life, for in the next moment the entire rockline I was laid flat on decided to become the latest scree fall. I remember slipping side ways whilst laid flat, remember the sheer gut wrenching fear as the world slipped sideways, and then remember being flung bodily to my side about 10 meters through the air.

I simply closed my eyes, and knew, just knew that I was dead. I laid still, and accepted my time was up, and that Jesus would come to collect me and I would return to the Creator. I had no feelings as I fell, apart from an odd 'ha ha! I get to see you sooner than you thought!'

The next moment the world seemed to shimmer, the air become almost watery and a face, huge, massive face was looking down at me, smiling.

Her skin was a shade of gold, light, shiny, beautiful golden glow. Her hair was flame red, straight, but like a fiery halo as it blew in some unseen wind, backwards and upwards. But it was her eyes that struck me as I stared at her.

Her eyes were like the brightest, but deepest purple / violet I had ever seen, but filled with love, warmth and utter beauty. They also shone from within, and reminded me of a sunset over an ocean, only in beautiful shades of violet / purple. Then I noticed that I was not falling so fast, and that in fact, I should of already slammed into and been buried under the rocks.

I looked down, and saw I was cradled in a hand, a super massive hand where just the palm was visible. It was huge, but held me softly like a child would cup a grass hopper it wanted to keep safe.

She looked at me, smiled, and then I was still, stationary, stopped dead in mid air. Then she laid what i can only describe as a cushion of colour out underneath me, filled with flowers, a riot of different shades and shapes, like a brides train, but now underneath me.

She touched me on the face, and said 'it is not your time, you will not die at my hand nor in my land', and vanished. The world slammed back into being 'real', and a ferocious feeling of sliding, of motion, of tumbling over and over downwards, and then stillness.

I laid there in silence. Nothing moved, nothing could be heard apart from a single rock every now and agin clattering to the floor from far above. I laid there, looking up at the 800 or so feet i had just fallen. I breathed in, looked up at the sky, and saw the form of the women who had caught me in mid air high above. She was like a translucent purple / red / blue ghost, and then she descended and just became the land. It was as if the world itself had a ghost / spirit, and she had risen up to catch me.

I laid there in the wet and mud wondering why on earth I was wet, when i heard a helicopter in the distance, and remember the absurd thought of 'wonder which poor sod needs that then?' just as some people came running across the rocky scree.

I sat up and the first person near me nearly died of fright. The second just blinked twice, three times, turned around and said 'holy **** the dudes alive!'

I was soaked to the skin, and couldn't figure out what had happend. one of the climbers who had come to 'rescue' me just pointed to the rocks.

'We saw you stood at the top, saw the fault open and throw the face down, saw you falling, and man, we saw the water gush from the rock face, and dude, you just floated down the top of the rocks on a wave dude. A freaking wave. You are the luckiest guy ever dude, and I mean it, you should be dead'.

Looking at the rock face, seeing its enormity from the ground, seeing its vastness, and how the rocks were at least 30 feet deep, I should of been buried, smashed, dead deep beneath them. Instead I was laid in an inch of water.

A women asked me where my ropes and gear was, and I said some non commital reply as I really didn't care, as I was alive, and she said to me ' lucky your rope held for those extra three seconds and hung you there, or else you would of been under those rocks like a flash. Instead, you got swept out and down by the water'.

I was looked over by a medic, and just had some nasty cuts and scrapes, no broken anythings as far as he could tell, but still had to go with him to the hospital, and climbed into the helicopter. I was helped into it by the women, and she looked puzzled at me, and then the floor I was laid on.

Her last question to me was 'where is your harness if you was roped in?' Truth was, I never walked with a harness, ever.

So, if your in Austria, reading this, remembering the guy who fell, thats what happend. A Goddess decided it was not my time to die. You saw water, but i felt her hand and saw her face.

The land does have a Goddess, it does ahve a spirit, and she is beautiful, vibrant and alive.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Mrs 'God', For Delphi and all.

THANK YOU EGG

I keep going back to the interview with Drunvalo Melchizidek on Conscious Media Network last summer. Towards the end of the interview he says something to the effect that Mother Earth knows the vibration of every single being on the planet. Drunvalo gave me THAT. You, Egg, have given me HOW and bless you for it.

The gold and violet also make sense and have huge significance for me.

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:21 PM   #3
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

What a wonderful story Egg, you are lucky to be alive!

Could this experience that you had with as you say the female God, could it have been your guardian do you think?
I have just posted a story on angels and guardians.
We all think of God as a male figure but yes you could be right the female makes sense also.
This was clearly not your time as you said, a wonderful experience in times like that it certainly makes you think.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:33 PM   #4
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, so beautiful...again you are saved.

The waters from the rock are iconic of religious writings of the "waters of life." God is called the living spring of living water. In Jewish writing, water symbolizes Wisdom, the Law, and The Holy Spirit. And here you were riding on it! Your very life, riding on the living waters. Amazing.

I'm wondering about the Earth Deva who worked with the evolution of the mountain (can be huge in size) - if it was she who helped.
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:36 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

@Dakini: Agree. I think it was a deva - hence "nor in my land"

Egg's posts show the awesome magnitude of protection that can be bought to bear when necessary.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:58 AM   #6
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

A strong and vibrant story, Egg, and told so beautifully, thank you.

Hey, you guys! Why DOES this have to be a guardian, an angel or a deva?

There is a female voice in the godhead, she is called the Holy Spirit, she is called Shekinah, she has been called Mother Nature (she is NOT just 'Gaia', related to our planet only). She sometimes calls herself Maria, a mother, 'because one needs to have a name'. 'Holy Ghost' does not do it!

Orthodox religious indoctrination rules out the female aspect of God by default. We are allowed the roles
of virgin, mother and whore, and pleaes do not integrate those! And the female is allowed to appear as angels, devas, guides. A couple of years ago I heard three female theologians debate: 'When did the hatred of the feminine enter the three patriarchal religions Christianity, Judaism and Islam? (This was at the height of the discussions following the book 'The Da Vinci Code', which was a bestseller in many different countries.) The truth is: Around the time when the sacred feminine fell/was forced out of the Godhead. And why did this happen? It was as much fear and jealosy as hatred, I think. This can be seen in all three religions: An orthodox Jewish woman can never wash herself entirely clean, in Islam the woman is guilty when raped, and in Christianity a pregnant woman and a woman after childbirth had to be purified before being allowed back into the physical church! We let them take our power away, just so that we all could experience this much male dominance. Previously there were thousands of peaceful generations in gender harmony or in matriarchy, as matriarchies tend to be less violent and testesterone driven. Now it is about to revert to an equal and balanced partnership, the two qualities are both natural and spiritually needed. But this does not happen without the pains of those who sense a shift in the balance of power.

Wake up, you guys, stop letting the power pyramid of organized religion call the shots and stubbornly GET AWAY WITH the claim that All-Oneness is all male!

That she takes on the beautiful gestalt of a woman is her prerogative. The All-One God is not antropomorphic, meaning in the body of a human. But it is first and foremost up to the one having the experience to define who he/she is interacting with.

In the past, and sometimes even today, daring to state all this is immediately labelled 'demonic'. Do not let them get away with their claim of superior knowledge of these things any longer!

THEIR claim is true heresy and another aspect of divide and conquer !!!! .

Last edited by Josefine; 01-27-2009 at 10:12 AM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:03 PM   #7
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Josefine said:
"Wake up, you guys, stop letting the power pyramid of organized religion call the shots and stubbornly GET AWAY WITH the claim that All-Oneness is all male!"

**Yes! There is a GREAT book by Jeanne Achterberg called "Woman As Healer." In part, telling of the cosmology creation myths in different ancient cultures, how they were Goddess ones; when the earth was primarily an agrarian culture (growing crops), a feminine God was recognized. As time progressed, and we became more automatated with machines, the shift began away from the feminine. In fact, it became anti-feministic as time progressed.

Here is a telling, timely quote from that book:
"There are many reasons for the image of God to shift from that of a nurtuing, healing mother to that of a monotheistic male god: invasions, famine, disease, natural cataclysm, and deliberate counterfeit of new cosmologies in order to seize power.

"The need for power and domination crept in as civilization progressed from being a hunter-gatherer society to a stable agrararian and, finally, a technological society. Women were subjugated in deference to power needs."

Prob. another thread...but interesting that as technology has advanced, you will find far less women with a depth of understanding in the technical field, and massively more men. (I say this with three years of experience as Technical Recruiter working with 99.9% male candidates.)

In Ken Wilber's book, The Brief History of Everything, he warns that when the internet took off, the biggest tech. advance in modern history ..."women are asleep at the wheel."

So I find this fascinating that Egg has received help and safety from a supremely powerful force that shows itself as feminine. Perhaps his message to us is, in the least, that the feminine face of God must be recognized; this aspect of God is what is needed to balance out what is going on in the world.

Egg, I would love to hear more of these stories when you have them.
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:04 AM   #8
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

GOD is androgynous, neither male, nor female, nor neuter, but embodies the energies and essence of all. However, if one choose to ascribe a gender distinction to God, then it will be more correctly, feminine Goddess, since the creative energies and essence has always being and I suppose will always be of the feminine aspect the Creator/s..
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote