Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-14-2009, 08:09 AM   #1
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Recognize. Connect.

This is where I went last night when I couldn't sleep. For a couple of hours.

I knew this was something I was meant to communicate even as I began this experience. And no, I don't have a website and I don't ordinarily have OBEs or astral travel, and I'm reluctant even now to share it.
But it was extraordinary for me.

humbly offered...

Breathe deeply and distance yourself, your attention - from everything that defines you. Dismiss the role of husband, wife, mother, father, employee, boss…just be. Observe the illusion becoming thinner and thinner…no car, no house, no family, no religion - nothing to attach you to this dimension. You no longer belong to it. You watch from a place of total neutrality as your life, your dramas, your ego and everything that is maya becomes an image displayed upon the veil that separates you from your world…and it’s getting progressively thinner…

The maya is now paper thin – like wax paper. You can move it around in your mind and see how thin it is. As you look directly at it you can see the contents, but from the side you realize it’s nothing more than an illusion.

Imagine one of your Avalon brothers or sisters on the other side of the world. They’ve dismissed the same trappings that you have. They’ve surrendered themselves just as you have. They are of a different culture, a different religion, a different product of programmed thought…but all of it has been dismissed, so you’re free to experience them, just as they are experiencing you! You’ve never seen the person you’re about to connect with, you don’t even know if they’re a man or a woman, but none of that matters because they are already you - just as you are already them.

Feel the weight and size of their arms as your own. Sense the difference in their shoulder width, their height, their weight…it’s yours… just as the vessel you left behind is theirs to experience. It feels the same as you experience others; individually…two, three, four or more…total bliss of source energy…. There is no separation here, only the discarded idea of separation remains.

And still you continue to recognize all that is you as you expand your consciousness to include the earth and everything on it. Feel the wind rush through your trees, the cool waters of the Nile and the Colorado snake over your varied and magnificent terrain. Feel the grains of sand skitter individually…and collectively. Feel your grass grow tall, bending under the wind that caresses it - Feel the warmth of your deserts, the cold of your mountain tops, the cold silence of your deepest oceans, and the molten fire beneath your volcanoes. Hear your world’s heartbeat - feel it pulse through you. Draw in a deep breath through all of your collective expressions of life…and exhale with peace and gratitude for your heritage that includes all of it.

Now you expand further… to include the limitless skies above. The planets in our solar system, the life on those planets, the stars and galaxies beyond what you think you know…feel yourself extend in every direction, into infinity…

You have no definable boundaries…you have no beginning and no end, you always were and you always will be…..bask in your magnificence and recognize the limitless power that is you…. The notion of a container able to hold this perfection of infinity seems a laughable suggestion and you laugh at yourself for the attachment you once felt for it.
All is well. All is one.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:12 AM   #2
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Recognize. Connect.

Thanks
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:30 PM   #3
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
This is where I went last night when I couldn't sleep. For a couple of hours.

Breathe deeply and distance yourself, your attention - from everything that defines you. Dismiss the role of husband, wife, mother, father, employee, boss…just be. Observe the illusion becoming thinner and thinner…no car, no house, no family, no religion - nothing to attach you to this dimension. You no longer belong to it. You watch from a place of total neutrality as your life, your dramas, your ego and everything that is maya becomes an image displayed upon the veil that separates you from your world…and it’s getting progressively thinner…

Imagine one of your brothers or sisters on the other side of the world. They’ve dismissed the same trappings that you have. They’ve surrendered themselves just as you have. They are of a different culture, a different religion, a different product of programmed thought…but all of it has been dismissed, so you’re free to experience them, just as they are experiencing you! You’ve never seen the person you’re about to connect with, you don’t even know if they’re a man or a woman, but none of that matters because they are already you - just as you are already them.

Feel the weight and size of their arms as your own. Sense the difference in their shoulder width, their height, their weight…it’s yours… just as the vessel you left behind is theirs to experience. It feels the same as you experience others; individually…two, three, four or more…total bliss of source energy…. There is no separation here, only the discarded idea of separation remains.

And still you continue to recognize all that is you as you expand your consciousness to include the earth and everything on it.

The notion of a container able to hold this perfection of infinity seems a laughable suggestion and you laugh at yourself for the attachment you once felt for it.
All is well. All is one.
This is how I feel when doing the Event Temple 2 meditations. www.eventtemples.com
It's wonderful, expansive and freeing.
Your description is appreciated.
In Oneness.
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:07 PM   #4
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Earthbowl.

Namaste

Last edited by recallone; 01-20-2009 at 05:28 AM.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:58 PM   #5
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I like the concept of thin paper. The rest dulls through words, of course and I believe it will come naturally, once I can see the paper that is.

Last edited by Czymra; 01-30-2009 at 02:43 AM.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote