Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:10 PM   #51
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jake Simpson 7 Jan article at Project Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Hey Piers.

And here is some interplanetary ambassadorial training and courses that you can attend whereby they have a very good success rate at calling in ET ships that all members of the group can see, that is, not just those with clairvoyant vision. etc...

http://www.cseti.org/programs/Trainings.htm

Cheers
With all the respect towards Dr.Greer (I've been following his work through the years and read his latest book, he is an incredible person who has risked and been through a lot so humanity can be closer to the truth) I think their 'Ambassador trainings' are a bit overblown and even naive (Dr Greers view is that there are NO negative ETs.. that the so called negative ETs are entirely human orchestrated and that ALL ETs are nothing but positive). I will tell you a story of mine and then explain why I think so:

Through all of my life I knew for a certain fact ETs existed and were all around us (I just knew) but I had never seen an UFO or anything of that kind in the physical while I am awake. This never seemed to bother me until about a year and half ago when I felt that I kind of 'deserved' to see them finally with my own eyes after so many years reading and dreaming of them, as so many have had sightings. I was discussing this with a friend of mine who claims (and I believe her) to be in direct contact each day with an ET from a certain race that I'd rather not name here.

A week later, the sky was cloudy (with low altitude clouds) with no moon in the sky. It was around midnight and I was walking home at the center of the city (its a 400K populated city so pretty big for something like this to happen) at the center of the road as it was pretty much empty. Three arrow head like (see illustration), one by one, objects made of pure light (as big as a crescent moon, maybe a bit bigger) at a distance from each other of about twice their relative size appeared in the middle of the sky and flew without making any sound towards the horizon (passing like 3/4ths of the sky in the north direction). They slightly bent left then right and again dissapeared into nothing. The whole thing lasted for about 3 seconds which means the speed they travelled with in order to pass the entire sky must have been pretty big. I guess the fact they showed up in the middle of a city, during a cloudy night and three at once together with a dynamic path meant that they wanted to make sure all other possible causes are counted out and that it was really them just passing and saying hi.

What I am trying to say is, all you need to do in order for 'them' to show themselves in 3D is to politely ask. I mean come-on.. you don't really need lasers shooting in the sky or radar signals in order for the ETs to pinpoint your location, your brainwaves are more than enough of a signature. The trainings of Dr Greer may produce more results but at the end of the day we must be careful at exactly who it is that we are asking to show up... It is not too hard to imagine that some of the 'lower vibrational' ET races may show up and play around with a group of people ACTIVELY seeking contact with ANY KIND of ET intelligence in the middle of a deserted forest (a bit dangerous and risky if you ask me). The only thing I am still not sure is if 'they' got my thoughts from me, or through my friend.. I think the former may be the case as its definately a child's play for the 'higher vibratory' ETs.

Last edited by TheChosen; 01-16-2009 at 02:19 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:52 PM   #52
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting story there. I long since had the feeling that all I needed to do is to choose to see them when I open my eyes the next time, but I have the feeling that my heart might just suddenly stop of it turns out to be true. o_0

Curiously when I was a kid I imagined spaceships just like that arrow, but hey maybe that was just Asteroids.

http://www.gamingdelight.com/games/asteroids.php
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:29 PM   #53
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Chosen,

Thanks for sharing your story. You are correct that no special training is required to do what you did, and yours is not the first such story posted on this forum (We asked, it came...). I find the variety of experiences fascinating. Those who want to see a UFO but aren't comfortable with the idea or confident in the outcome on their own might prefer to do it in a group setting where some of the people have experience with that sort of thing, and CSETI is good for that. My understanding is that individuals in CSETI who have formed their own groups have had even better up close experiences in the physical than the groups Greer leads because of how closely Greer is watched by the PTB.

As for the good ET/bad ET thing, my understanding is that Greer wants people to avoid that sort of simplistic and racist perspective. That would be like saying all humans are bad, or all humans are good, simply because they are human. One universe, one people. We are all one spirit, but we are not all alike. We should also avoid equating our idea of an ugly or theatening appearance with bad intent. That would be applying Hollywood standards to the cosmos. For what it's worth.

Last edited by Jnana; 01-17-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:28 AM   #54
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Great post Chosen and good reply Jnana. I feel the same way. Since i was a child, i have had this over powering attraction to UFO's and et's. I was originally born in Brazil, migrated when i was 5 to Spain, then moved to Australia when i was 10. I asked my mother just the other day if i was "weird" when i was a child. She said no, not weird but obsesed with Ufo's and anything outerspace. Isn't that weird. Before i had any influence with TV or anuthing else. So i know what you are referring to 'Chosen'.

In my opinion, if you have any fear what so ever about seeing an alien, they will not show up. The last thing they want is to scare you and shut you out. The moment you are at peace with yourself, and lose your fears, it means you are ready and contact will be made.
I am almost there, but in the back of my mind i still think, "what if they hurt me".
Looks like there are lots of us outthere that think alike.
Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:59 AM   #55
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks folks for some great posts here...I've been off line on route to asia and i'm here for a few weeks now so i'm just checking in...

Henners mate, what you said about where you're "at" is exactly where i'm at, couldn't have put it better myself. I just want some really beautiful ET's to beam me up....and treat me well when i get there!

But Chosen's story is really nice. That would do fine for me...i just want a little more "knowledge"...that sighting must have been awesome.

The best i can offer so far is i've had "a spirit beam of horizontal light" slowly move across the room and out of the door and down the corridor...really slowly. My ex-wife saw it too so i wasn't crazy..that was about eleven years ago and my life changed dramatically shortly after that...for the better.

Patience.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:36 PM   #56
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I am glad you liked my story. Jnana you are definately right that we shouldn't typecast certain races of ETs with good or bad as I am certain they have different factions, sometimes with completely different goals within a certain race and of course we must never forget the specific individual ET being we are dealing with... but all theory aside when one reads about the tons of experiences (both negative and positive) that people have had with the ETs, being very careful can't hurt you as well as adding clauses (like focusing only on those compliant with your highest good) to your 'invocations' of these beings and energies. Being pragmatical I wouldn't venture readily in a 'bad neighbourhood', even if that means typecasting that neighborhood because of its prevailent demographics

At the end of the day, we still largely have no idea what we are dealing with and the rules by which they play. (Maybe the "bad guys" are actually "good" for us.. I really don't know). It is quite obvious from contactee experiences that many things can be against our will (at least our normal awake will). It is far from my intention to spread fear about it but one has to be aware and see both sides of the coin. We have to be aware of the possibility that there may be many beings that would like to make contact with certain individuals (for whatever the reasons) and all they lack is their willing participation in such a contact. (something to the effect of the respect of free will)

Now on the more positive side, contact with ETs can be absolutely magnificent, both in 3D and in the higher layers. The point of 'not ready' to see them in 3D has been brought up and to this my opinion is that if that were the case then one can start from the 'higher' layers and then proceed slowly to 3D. In more practical terms this means:

Choose your method for ESP communication. If you are good with RV that can work miracles but since most of us don't have the time and energy necessary to develop skills to this level, we can turn to something we all do daily - dreaming and going to lucid dreaming. Now of course this can spark a debate on the reliability and 'realness' of these methods but in each and every way, whether you believe it to be real or not it will serve the main purpose: "Getting you feel comfortable among beings and energies which are of ET origin and many times even look different... nothing like meeting an insectoid lol". If you can get to astral projection than the experience is few more magnitudes more powerful. I personaly think this method is far more 'natural' and convenient for them, as they don't have to venture into the dangers of 3D space on this planet and so close to the surface (too much advanced technology in the hands of humans who don't think twice before shooting and then asking questions).

I always suspected that there is some kind of a system that monitors the thoughts of every being on this planet. It is interesting to see confirmation from someone like Jake Simpson. If this is already readily available on this planet to the humans we can't even imagine the degree of knowledge and transparency some of the ETs have. This leads us to the point with which I completely agree. If the ETs that are making contact are 'positive', the last thing they want is to elicit fear or even fear based responses. (And they will know it I am sure, even before the contact has been initiated by a simple scan of the individual wanting to make contact.)

henners: My personal opinion about being obsessed by UFOs as a child is a strong 'symptom' of being a so called 'wanderer','starseed' etc. To my opinion this phenomenon is very real.. but as always its up for a large debate on the details .. which is for another time and place

Last edited by TheChosen; 01-17-2009 at 01:44 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:19 PM   #57
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Can someone supply more information about the speed/power reading mentioned in the interview. I think that'd be an awfully practical skill.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:03 AM   #58
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Just my thoughts on why people do not want to listen.

We as humans have the power of free will. This quality is very malleable and easy pickings for those who know how to manipulate it. For example take a prisoner with a long sentence, after a while they become resolved to their plight and start to live within the system. The system gives them treats on occasions and the prisoner soon sees them as a status symbols and without really knowing it the prisoner becomes institutionalized, where the though of living outside the system creates great anxiety, they have become comfortable within there zone.

There are prisons within prisons within prisons, for the majority the walls are comfort zones. We have all be institutionalized one way or another, only now some us are looking out the windows because we realize that the system is constricting our free will, we realize that there are options and are searching for a way out, and when we protest about the conditions we fear that the jailers who are profiting from our incarceration will beat us into submission.
and send us of to new hell camps.

It is my belief that as the inmates become aware of the prison walls through forums like this a massive breakout can occur.

So go easy on the inmates for now, lead by example sow some seeds let them mull over it and when the time is right and another option is provided they will follow on there own free will.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:20 AM   #59
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

HI Aussie G, great post. Just to complement your statement, watch this film clip with David Icke about "prison with out bars", very much what you are referring to.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mMZuElHObBI

Its about 6 minutes long.

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:38 AM   #60
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Henners, nice to know I'm not the only one in striped pjs
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:42 AM   #61
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Great David Icke link Henners, just watched it, whatever people say about the much-maligned big Dave, I like what he says.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #62
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
Thanks Henners, nice to know I'm not the only one in striped pjs
Hey AussieG, what you're refering to (the Prison) is the same what Wingmakers Website is reffering too.

Are you James ????????????

So, you're not alone at all...

BR malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 07:55 PM   #63
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
With all the respect towards Dr.Greer (I've been following his work through the years and read his latest book, he is an incredible person who has risked and been through a lot so humanity can be closer to the truth) I think their 'Ambassador trainings' are a bit overblown and even naive (Dr Greers view is that there are NO negative ETs.. that the so called negative ETs are entirely human orchestrated and that ALL ETs are nothing but positive). I will tell you a story of mine and then explain why I think so:

Through all of my life I knew for a certain fact ETs existed and were all around us (I just knew) but I had never seen an UFO or anything of that kind in the physical while I am awake. This never seemed to bother me until about a year and half ago when I felt that I kind of 'deserved' to see them finally with my own eyes after so many years reading and dreaming of them, as so many have had sightings. I was discussing this with a friend of mine who claims (and I believe her) to be in direct contact each day with an ET from a certain race that I'd rather not name here.

A week later, the sky was cloudy (with low altitude clouds) with no moon in the sky. It was around midnight and I was walking home at the center of the city (its a 400K populated city so pretty big for something like this to happen) at the center of the road as it was pretty much empty. Three arrow head like (see illustration), one by one, objects made of pure light (as big as a crescent moon, maybe a bit bigger) at a distance from each other of about twice their relative size appeared in the middle of the sky and flew without making any sound towards the horizon (passing like 3/4ths of the sky in the north direction). They slightly bent left then right and again dissapeared into nothing. The whole thing lasted for about 3 seconds which means the speed they travelled with in order to pass the entire sky must have been pretty big. I guess the fact they showed up in the middle of a city, during a cloudy night and three at once together with a dynamic path meant that they wanted to make sure all other possible causes are counted out and that it was really them just passing and saying hi.

What I am trying to say is, all you need to do in order for 'them' to show themselves in 3D is to politely ask. I mean come-on.. you don't really need lasers shooting in the sky or radar signals in order for the ETs to pinpoint your location, your brainwaves are more than enough of a signature. The trainings of Dr Greer may produce more results but at the end of the day we must be careful at exactly who it is that we are asking to show up... It is not too hard to imagine that some of the 'lower vibrational' ET races may show up and play around with a group of people ACTIVELY seeking contact with ANY KIND of ET intelligence in the middle of a deserted forest (a bit dangerous and risky if you ask me). The only thing I am still not sure is if 'they' got my thoughts from me, or through my friend.. I think the former may be the case as its definately a child's play for the 'higher vibratory' ETs.
TheChosen, my friend,

may I assume that you've had your sighting in your hometown?
This would be very interresting for me to know...

With L&L
Malletzky
Old 01-23-2009, 08:22 PM   #64
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

By the way, I just wanted to mention few things about Jake and his statements about the "safety" of the one who dare to bring the truth to the humanity, just like Kerry and Bill are doing:

First:

-- --------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:

Jake helped us understand that if we kept our information general and didn't try to prove anything (with documentation or by any other means), we would remain safe. He stressed that it was very important not to get too specific on certain sensitive issues, and to be very wary of ever getting hold of any definitive documentation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if thinking logicaly, I must assume that Kery and Bill realy know much, much more then they're telling us here, not only on behalf of Jake's person.

And they obviously fear about their safety. That's not good.

Second:

.................................................. .............................................
Quote:

We close here with this remarkable man's own words:

This suggests an even more powerful, off-world group or association that I may have a very special relationship with, that is lending a very discreet helping hand... where possible.
.................................................. ................................................

Fear again.

This men knows a lot, but if not telling us everything, it's not worth even listening further...

To which off-world group is he having a very special relationship with?

Hhhmmmmm...

Fear, and nothing but fear.

WHY only??????

Fear ABOUT or fear FOR the own life?

Don't forget, We're all eternal....spiritualy...
Old 01-23-2009, 08:52 PM   #65
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
TheChosen, my friend,

may I assume that you've had your sighting in your hometown?
This would be very interresting for me to know...

With L&L
Malletzky
Ne druze.. toa bese vo Ceska vo Brno

translation: Nope my friend, it was in Brno in the Czech Republic
Old 01-23-2009, 08:54 PM   #66
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Ne druze.. toa bese vo Ceska vo Brno

translation: Nope my friend, it was in Brno in the Czech Republic
Steta

translation: too pitty
Old 01-24-2009, 08:05 AM   #67
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Malletsky, goood analysis, i agree that when you realise that what is being revealed is only a "taster" (at most) of the truth, it all become very tiresome, why bother to read the stuff at all?? Most of the diclosure stuff is so negative, so imprecise, so unhelpful, that i just can't be bothered anymore.

People like George Green are ridiculous, all this negative talk, go and buy gold, go down to ecuador...who is this guy kidding?? Absolutely ridiculous, and as for his "Handbook of the New Paradigm", that is the most unreadable dirge i have ever encountered - if is a bad advert for "channelled" work and far from being helpful i had no idea whatsoever what he was talking about or what the message was.

There also a lot of ego involved..."we know stuff but we can't tell you"...well my view is that they shouldn't bother to open their mouths at all then...because its likely we will all get the wrong message.

Yesterday i finally got round to listening to the Miriam Delicado interview, and yet again it was all so imprecise, nothing concrete to work with, and lots of info about how brilliant she was etc etc...all too smug for me. Willam Cooper was the only disclosure agent i've ever felt was on our side 100%. And he's dead now.

Well take care and my advice is use your own instinct as to what you do, who you associate with, where you live or run to (haha)...your own inner voice will tell you a lot more than Jake Simpson, George Green, Miriam Delicado etc etc....
Old 01-24-2009, 02:36 PM   #68
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Piers, we're both on the same wavelenght my friend...I couldn't describe this better...

I mentioned on few occasions here on PA & PC that I don't care much of any doom & gloom scenario. It just leave me cold.

When I start reading or listening to some interviews of the so called whistleblowers, I try to "tune in" to the frequencies provided. If they don't resonate with mine, I stop reading / listening and go futhrer...

In my future timeline(s) there is no need of gold, land or property of any kind.
Within the state of higher consciousness, all is provided in abundance, so why worry???

In love & light
malletzky
Old 01-24-2009, 03:12 PM   #69
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Great recount and good info,-very interesting read.Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
One thing i'm curious about is this a reference to me and you-generally mankind-if so this sounds a hopeless scenario!
Jake told us that it had been explained to him:

"You have to break a few eggs in order to create a really great meal. The Destroyer of Worlds [sic] brings with it the promise of massively renewed and clean prolific growth for yet another new direction in Earth Human evolution. Roaches will always be roaches. Someone’s got to keep them under control.”

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 01-24-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #70
Eleoura
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Can someone supply more information about the speed/power reading mentioned in the interview. I think that'd be an awfully practical skill.
Hi All, I read the Jake Simpson stuff, but forgot about coming here to discuss. However really reasonated with me was the fact that as part of his training, these what would be considered super skills were learnt, reading a book in 3 minutes, this is what I am interested in, is there anyway of having Kerry or Bill approach him or any well trained whistleblower about what this entails, it would be useful, and this linear page by page thing I do is just so SLOW. If anybody has any suggestions on how to acquire these skills, please come forward.

Thanks
Eleoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #71
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Eleoura,

You can learn the 'secret' power of reading faster (not sponsored by the secret government, by the way) at the following link and it's free!:

http://readerssoft.com/

or here:

http://www.mindtools.com/speedrd.html

I will test you in a fortnight.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleoura View Post
Hi All, I read the Jake Simpson stuff, but forgot about coming here to discuss. However really reasonated with me was the fact that as part of his training, these what would be considered super skills were learnt, reading a book in 3 minutes, this is what I am interested in, is there anyway of having Kerry or Bill approach him or any well trained whistleblower about what this entails, it would be useful, and this linear page by page thing I do is just so SLOW. If anybody has any suggestions on how to acquire these skills, please come forward.

Thanks

Last edited by Steve_A; 02-06-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:56 PM   #72
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Eleoura,

You can learn the 'secret' power of reading faster (not sponsored by the secret government, by the way) at the following link and it's free!:

http://readerssoft.com/

or here:

http://www.mindtools.com/speedrd.html

I will test you in a fortnight.

Best regards,

Steve
Thanks for that! But with that sarcastic smiley I'm not sure you mean this. Did you try it?
Old 02-06-2009, 04:27 PM   #73
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Czymra,

I read your reply before you even typed it! You will find out in a fortnight.

Best regards,

Steve

P.S. I found the second link more useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Thanks for that! But with that sarcastic smiley I'm not sure you mean this. Did you try it?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:19 PM   #74
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Czymra,

I read your reply before you even typed it! You will find out in a fortnight.

Best regards,

Steve

P.S. I found the second link more useful.
Whaa! Off I go!