Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-17-2008, 02:59 AM   #1
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Sathya Sai Baba and Materialization

What do you think of the South Indian guru and religious/spiritual leader? Despite the myriad controversies surrounding him, Sathya Sai Baba continues to be a popular Guru with a huge number of followers around the world. Sathya Sai Baba's devotees believe that he relieves his devotees by transferring their pain to himself. Daily, he is observed to allegedly manifest vibuthi (holy ash), and sometimes food and small objects such as rings, necklaces and watches.

Materializing Navratna Jewellery
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dTSgOf...eature=related

Materializing Golden Chain
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1ibY...eature=related

Materializing a Ring
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...49274571825232

Must admit he looks good for his age....materializing miracle skin cream?
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:21 AM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sathya Sai Baba and Materialization

I don't know anything about him, how old is he? and couldn't this be just simple slight of hand magician tricks? and miracle skin cream,HaHa that's funny!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:29 AM   #3
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I don't know anything about him, how old is he? and couldn't this be just simple slight of hand magician tricks? and miracle skin cream,HaHa that's funny!
He is 82. According to the Sathya Sai Organization there are an estimated 1,200 Sathya Sai Baba Centers in 114 countries world-wide

Here is wiki on him
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathya_Sai_Baba
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:39 AM   #4
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I got a real turn off on him when I researched some information that he sexually abuses/d small boys. This information was quite extensive.

I also saw videos showing how he was doing some simple magician tricks.

This information is out there if you want to look it up. I didn't want to make a negative post about Sai Baba, nor spend anymore of my life energy on this topic, but I think anyone interested in him should look it up and make their own decision about it.

Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:50 AM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm very interesting guy!, there's been attempts on his life, in 2007 he said he would appear on the moon but it turned cloudy so nobody could see, accusations of sexual abuse, but what a huge following, millions and millions! Oh and no wrong doings of any kind have been proven!, but still hmmm!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 05:07 PM   #6
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

In this our day and age it would be a great miracle if such a well known and public figure like Sai Baba didnt get thrown any dirt at...!... "Only a fruit laden tree attracts stones"

Sai Baba says he is a Full Purna Avatar of God...meaning Divinity in Its Entirety is Manifest in this his Incarnation...He also says he is the reincarnation of Sai Baba of Shirdi (died October 15, 1918)...and that he will reincarnate again 7 years after he drops this body at age 96!

In this incarnation Sathya Sai Baba is always stressing that his life is his message and his message is love for God and service to Man...God is your friend and Man are your brothers and sisters...his miracles are only visiting cards to attract people to the importance of his message...his miracles span from manifesting whatever from thin air to raising the dead...from bilocation to visiting dreams...he himself attracts little importance to the miracles and compare them to his glory like a mosqito on the back of an elephant...he is force of Love Beauty and Truth...

As an Icelandic scientist with Kirillian photography equipment said about the aura of Sai..."if i ever saw Love walking on two feet...this is it!"
I have myself felt this mysterious force of Love when sitting and waiting in Darshan (seeing the Lord) amidst thousands of people...from the blue a sudden emotional release and overflow of the heart and you break down and cry baby...

Sai Baba is behind numerous free education and health projects in India ...schools University Hospital clean drinking water...all free and to the benefit of those who cannot afford it...

Now to question his claim of Divinity doesnt change the fact of all the good and tangible results of his mission to the poor needy and devotees...besides he doesnt want to start another special cult but to confirm the spiritual values and set Man on this right track back to Godhead...

In his next reincarnation as Prema Sai his mission is to stress and raise Mans counsiousness to the fact that Man is essentially Divine and we will Realize this fact if we but pluck out all our thorns of various petty desires...
Man - Desire = God ~ God + Desire = Man

Now we can spend times discussing this and that about him til we are out of breath and energy...but we should dive deep into the matter and investigate...all the way his mission is speeding up and the spiritual plane is about to lift...do you want to board it?...thats the question!
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:38 AM   #7
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Our Avatar of our Age

Sathya Sai Baba "Our Hearts will go on"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le0wtjV-I9w
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:59 AM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Sathya Sai Baba and Materialization

Nice thread, you will also enjoy this amazing interview with one of Sai Baba's former students, I bought her 'Brain Illumination' DVD too which is brilliant!

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/smaa.htm

Her Holiness Sai Maa Lakshmi Devi

Her Holiness Sai Maa Lakshmi Devi has become the first woman ever bestowed the title of Jagadguru Bhaktimayi Meera Bai in the five thousand year history of the Vaishnav Saint Society on January 22, 2007 at the Ardh Kumbh Mela in Prayag, India. 'Jagatguru' is the highest title that can be received, and it means Master of the Universe. 'Bhaktimayi' is one who is totally in devotion. 'Meera' was a Queen in Mewar, 'Bai' means sister or mother.

In this interview in Sacramento, Regina discusses the nature of her work for Humanity in Unity and the practice of silence, stillness and compassion.

Visit with Her Holiness Sai Maa at her website, www.humanityinunity.org

Om Jai Sai Maa!
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote