Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-13-2008, 06:18 AM   #1
Scooby

Default Bush buys land in northern paraguay but,

Has anyone noticed that the tip of northern paraguay coincides with hoaglands famous 19.5 degrees?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14_RVig4ouo
If someone has already posted about this please feel free to delete. I searched and didn't find anything.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:29 AM   #2
Scooby

Default Re: Bush buys land in northern paraguay but,

and it's in the middle of the continent. Could it be someone is expecting a pole shift?
Old 11-13-2008, 06:37 AM   #3
Scooby

Brent Miller of the Horizon project is convinced one will happen in the next couple years. http://www.thehorizonproject.com/index.cfm
He discussed it on C2C on Monday
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2008/11/10.html
Old 11-13-2008, 10:30 PM   #4
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Take a breath guys. It's just the Bushies doin' for themselves, best way they know how.

They bought the land because it sits on the world's larges water aquifer. The Guarani aquifer. Remember that the Bushies prolly know like few families do...

"Water is the next oil!"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:41 PM   #5
migp
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

Where can I find an article that I can show to my wife to prove her that bush bought that property in paraguay?

Thanks,
migp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:55 PM   #6
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

http://wonkette.com/229144/state-dep...n-escape-plans

Quote:
Although official sources have not confirmed the information that is already public, the land is reportedly located in Paso de Patria, near Bolivian gas reserves and the Guarani indigenous water region, within the Triple Border.

Alto Paraguay Gov. Erasmo Rodriguez Acosta revealed he heard that part of the land purchase consists of an ecological reserve (Fundacion Patria), with which Bush is affiliated.
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0610/S00308.htm

Old 11-13-2008, 11:06 PM   #7
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
Has anyone noticed that the tip of northern paraguay coincides with hoaglands famous 19.5 degrees?
If someone has already posted about this please feel free to delete. I searched and didn't find anything.
Ok, good observation ....

Quote:
and it's in the middle of the continent. Could it be someone is expecting a pole shift?
Now you contradict yourself .... after a pole shift Paraguay will not be at 19.5 degrees anymore ....
(That is when you mean a geographical shift rather than a magnetic one)

Paraguay was btw one of the countries where many Nazis fled to after WWII !

After the links provided I am still not convinced this is true. However, if it is ... it signals something is coming down the tube.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:24 PM   #8
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi migp,

This news is not all that new. The purchase happened in 2006 and he used members of his family whilst they were there on 'official business' to close the deal.

In October of 2006 President Bush's daughter Jenna was in Paraguay, taking part in a United Nations Children's Fund program

Check this link:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/10/16/11414/803

There are many others...

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by migp View Post
Hi,

Where can I find an article that I can show to my wife to prove her that bush bought that property in paraguay?

Thanks,

Last edited by Steve_A; 11-13-2008 at 11:26 PM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:06 AM   #9
Nebula

Yeah, so Bushie is buying land, big deal. That dude and his puppeteers have ****** up so much ****!, but check this out... what goes around comes around, its the LAW. Then again who knows, maybe some good will come out of that land for someone else but not the bushies n co.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:31 AM   #10
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

And let's not forget Paraguay has been ruled (until recently) by Nazi sympathizers.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:16 AM   #11
migp
Avalon Senior Member

So, George Green is right when he says to fo down to south america......and they are looking for a place not close to the sea, a little bit high....like expecting a flood?
Old 11-14-2008, 03:11 AM   #12
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

migp;
I think it more likely they're operating on a diff prediction. The one that says, on our current track, we will run out of water long before we run out of oil. I am a bit hazy on the numbers, but just for grins, go look how much water per kilowatt we consume. It's phenomenal.

Now, while the Bush's have picked up about 95,000 acres down there, guess who bought the little 170,000 acre hobby ranch next door? Long-time family friend of the Bush's the Rev. Moon. Yup! Bush AND the chief of the Moonies. Skeery, huh?

Meanwhile, who is buying up land atop the Huron aquifer like it's going outa style? Ted Turner. Claims he developed a sudden soft spot for the Buffalo, so he's buying them a lot of grazing land.

Old 11-14-2008, 04:01 PM   #13
beegee
Avalon Senior Member

Honestly, I think they bought this land in an attempt to evade prosecution from war crime charges in the future. The same for the Cheney buying land in the UAE. BTW...Cheney's not looking well these days.
beegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:11 PM   #14
migp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
migp;
I think it more likely they're operating on a diff prediction. The one that says, on our current track, we will run out of water long before we run out of oil. I am a bit hazy on the numbers, but just for grins, go look how much water per kilowatt we consume. It's phenomenal.

Now, while the Bush's have picked up about 95,000 acres down there, guess who bought the little 170,000 acre hobby ranch next door? Long-time family friend of the Bush's the Rev. Moon. Yup! Bush AND the chief of the Moonies. Skeery, huh?

Meanwhile, who is buying up land atop the Huron aquifer like it's going outa style? Ted Turner. Claims he developed a sudden soft spot for the Buffalo, so he's buying them a lot of grazing land.
wao!!......everything is easier when you have enough money to take an undefinite vacations down to the south....
Old 11-15-2008, 02:50 AM   #15
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Honestly, I think the power block surrounding any President will never allow prosecution. The closest thing that's happened like that is Nixon's resignation. It should be interesting to watch the happenings when (if) George W. steps down.

Stay tuned!
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:03 AM   #16
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by migp View Post
wao!!......everything is easier when you have enough money to take an undefinite vacations down to the south....
Sorry to say, but even without money you may soon have an 'indefinite vacation' too

Well if it happens make sure it's as close to a vacation as possible anyway

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:27 AM   #17
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegee View Post
Honestly, I think they bought this land in an attempt to evade prosecution from war crime charges in the future. The same for the Cheney buying land in the UAE. BTW...Cheney's not looking well these days.
Well, 95k + 170k acres = 265,000 acres they'd have to search to find and arrest him, But I think they had family fortune, not hiding out on their mind when they bought.

It's kind of a toss up re. avoiding prosecution, via Paraguay.
A) On their side, they have carefully curried influence in the country while acquiring the land.

B) Not on their side, Paraguay did sign extradition agreements with the US in 1996. This however, brings us to something I have said all along:

C) In my opinion, no sitting president will ever hold another over for trial no matter what he's done.

In keeping with Obama's "preparatory statements" to this effect about not wanting to spend his first administrtion on all this war crimes nonesense.... I think he will make a nice TV Speech about "in the ineterest of national unity... blah blah blah... bring about healing and closure... blah blah blah ... I therefore PARDON everyone."

Last edited by Fredkc; 11-15-2008 at 03:34 AM.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:44 PM   #18
Scooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Ok, good observation ....

Now you contradict yourself .... after a pole shift Paraguay will not be at 19.5 degrees anymore ....
(That is when you mean a geographical shift rather than a magnetic one)

Paraguay was btw one of the countries where many Nazis fled to after WWII !

After the links provided I am still not convinced this is true. However, if it is ... it signals something is coming down the tube.

Cheers
lol, I didn't make any contradictions because I didn't make any statements claiming fact. I simply made some observations and asked some questions to spark a conversation, not argument. I don't claim to have a /the complete truth about anything but I do have beliefs and I do see idiosyncrasies and similarities. So many folks in here posture in a pragmatic, argumentative way and thats why so many leave this forum. God's richest blessings~~
Old 11-15-2008, 09:41 PM   #19
seismorg
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Nine
seismorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:44 PM   #20
seismorg
Avalon Senior Member

I own Paragui,
the killier
bees will do the rests
seismorg is offline   Reply With Quote