Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-29-2008, 01:49 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Voices during Meditation

So for over a year now, I've been seeing people why I meditate. Well at first, it would happen while just laying down. I've been able to confirm it for the most part I am watching people in the present moment. Anyways, besides that I am a very visual person and excel at the visual arts in every which, way, shape, and form. My vision is better than almost anyone I know. However, it's at the cost of my auditory abilities. I have an auditory processing disorder and for the most part tone depth.

Until just recently, I've started to finally overcome some of these auditory problems by actually tuning a guitar to some extent and hearing the notes before. Playing music for me only worked before because of my analytical skills with patterns and photographic memory. I could memorize music rather easily, but hearing it was a different story.

I originally got into meditation to develop my people seeing skills you could say, along with some other of my psychic abilities. I've had some very successful remote viewing as of recently. However, I've started to finally hear things while meditating. Awhile ago I heard the phrase, "Open the Earth." This past week though, I've been bouncing into these borderline trances and hearing conversations. For like ten seconds, or what seems like ten seconds, I just completely zone out of it and on the brink of the unconscience. I when I snap back into several moments later, I'm left with the memory of these voices talking. Whether one of them is mine, I don't know. I almost never remember what any of the words are. I believe last night it seemed like I zoned in on a girl talk about 'girl' stuff haha. And the night before I started hearing some mainstream hip hop song play in my head. It came out of no where, was very defined and realistic, and I couldn't get it out for about twenty seconds. Music has never popped in my head before during silent meditation. Made me think I was picking up a radio wave or something.

But the voices and sounds, it has been happening more and more. Anyone know how I could maybe tap into this, or understand it more? Thank you.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:55 AM   #2
Tuza

Default Re: Voices during Meditation

Just don't smoke anymore of those toadstools okay. Your a worry to me. but I love you as I do everyone.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:59 AM   #3
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Just don't smoke anymore of those toadstools okay. Your a worry to me. but I love you as I do everyone.
I've never smoked toadstools, and I never plan on to lol. And btw, moderate cannabis use does promote brain growth hehe. And another BTW, most days I am completely sober, as I hope most people are on the board. I almost never touch alcohol, blah.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:03 AM   #4
Tuza

Just joking with ya, I have to take Lithium and Efexor 150 mg a day because of bipolar, depression, OCD and panic attacks. I also smoke, legal ciggies, can't help it, my doctor understands eventhough he has never smoked, because he somewhat understands what I go through.

My husband the Virgo of 31 years is an ex-smoker, can you imagine what I get on a daily basis.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:10 AM   #5
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Happens to me a lot

On one occasion (when meditating) I found myself idly going down a shadowy tunnel until 'someone' really yelled at me. I came out of it quick-sharp and had a momentary flash of fear. Heaven alone knows where I was going - but I think someone stopped me in time

I get the voice thing often. Most of the time it's very meaningful.

Music happens to me all the time, too. On every occasion there is a clue to be found in either the words that perhaps go with that music or because it is associated with a specific person I know.

Here's a quick example - I woke up one morning with the words and music of a childhood song going round and round in my mind. It was 'London's Burning' - not sure if you'd know that one - but still

I had an early T'ai Chi class so dashed out of the house, picked up my friend and, as we were driving, told her about the song.

Later, when I was back at home my friend phoned me and asked me if I'd seen the mid-day news. I don't have television or radio on much so my reply to that was 'no'. Apparently, there was a fire on what will be the site of the London 2012 Olympics and the newscaster opened the program with the words 'London's Burning'.

Because I get this type of thing all the time, I write it down so I can keep track of it all. When I have any precognitive experiences, I also make sure I tell someone so that I can't be accused of making it all up after the fact
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:23 AM   #6
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post

Awhile ago I heard the phrase, "Open the Earth."
Hi Greg, just kidding, maybe you heard: 'Open the Heart' ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Playing music for me only worked before because of my analytical skills with patterns and photographic memory. I could memorize music rather easily, but hearing it was a different story.
PLaying music will make work both your brain hemispheres, while creating many new nervous connections that could heal substantially your problem.

On top of that, playing music is a great way for you get infinite amounts of good healing energy, plus many pretty girls coming to see you play.

take care.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:26 AM   #7
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Allie! My song I can not by no means consider a spiritual message, I mean it could, but something about "shaking booties" just doesn't make much sense IMO haha. It might of been a Rihannia song btw lol. And that's by no means my choice of music
Old 10-29-2008, 02:32 AM   #8
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaTnik-BandiT View Post
Hi Greg, just kidding, maybe you heard: 'Open the Heart' ?

PLaying music will make work both your brain hemispheres, while creating many new nervous connections that could heal substantially your problem.

On top of that, playing music is a great way for you get infinite amounts of good healing energy, plus many pretty girls coming to see you play.

take care.
Thanks Bandit. In all honesty, open the heart makes so much more sense. The one thing I've realized in reference to my chakras is my heart chakra seems to be weakest. My quest for spirituality and the growing understanding of reality has really separated me from the human race. However, this fall I've been really trying to change this around and been engaging people on a daily basis like no other. I love making people think

Your advice on music is a life savor! I never even thought of it like that, in reference to the hemispheres. I'm gonna keep working on my didj, guitar, and
duduk then! Thank you.

The girls, no need there I just need to talk off my shirt and start fire dancing, and engage this in conversation for only several minutes, and trust me I have their attention hehe. The real question, where are the girls who are worth your time in attention (and I mean that in the most positive respects, as in you know what materialism does to your sweet college girl)
Old 10-29-2008, 02:36 AM   #9
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Now here in England 'booties' are things babies wear on their feet before they graduate to socks

Be careful......

Seriously, though, I get tons of stuff coming in symbolic form. It may not be immediately obvious, so keep it in mind
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:13 AM   #10
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

not sure what the voices are

when you have been able to turn off the mind chatter and internal dialogue and really start being able to meditate without the internal struggle, as a result you descend deeper into your consciousness, and this is a good thing

but

strange things happen

you hear voices, see strange visions, experience strong smells, old memories slam into your conscious mind and you feel like you are really there

really strange stuff

some people take it seriously and are reminded of old unresolved emotional issues, allowing them to resolve it

some people just try to clear their mind again and move back to their focus without taking it serious at all

should you take it serious and listen closer to figure out what it is or should you ignore it and move on?

all of this is up to you and what you feel about this information, it is your quest and you get to decide

my two cents
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
voices meditation