Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-19-2008, 08:16 AM   #1
dbdowlin
Avalon Senior Member

Default There is no wind, it is the mind that moves

I was watching a Tantric Love (Kamara Sutra and Kaola .. hope I spelled it right) narrated video, and I found it in the oddest of places. I wanted to share it, because everyone is awakening, and I thought that perhaps this might serve as some sort of evidence to that.

Here is a brief abridged transcript of what I wish to share; each section corresponds to the 9 internal chakras (as opposed to the 5 external chakras). But first, I must prelude that for thousands of years, people have sought to understand and experience a greater awareness of cosmic mind and spirituality through our most mysterious and sacred tools of our Human experience and existence, through sipritual searches. We are spiritual beings, Souls, Mind formed as by-product of the Soul's own Perception and Inner Journey, having a Human experience. It is highly symbolic. Let me also briefly add, that for much of the wisdom of what we can consider to be enlightenment, in it's most broadest range, it must be experienced to be understood:

"the ninth and greatest of all the secrets of tantric lovemaking is realizing the answer to the question 'Who am I?' This question, which probably sounds pretentious, is a mountain that one either climbs, or does not.

The message from the mountain is of an experience of Love that cannot be put into words, or explained. What we once called orgasm can now be felt with the whole body, and last for hours without need for remission. In the end, there'd be no need for any sexual contact at all. In practicing the great secrets of tantric love, a couple comes to know every crevice of one another's physical and emotional being. They learn to be tender together, to play games and be silly .. [to mend quarrels] .. they learn how lovely it is to be uninhibited in the breathless urgency of passion. They learn to shed shame and embarrassment, be honest, even about their crudest fantasies and desires. What follows now is the profoundest union that is possible between a man and a woman, the lovemaking of meditation.

In meditation, we exchange breaths, we become attuned to each other, we become like one being whose body is in two parts. We're not really separated, it only appears that way. Spacetime flows between us, but so it does also between every individual cell in our bodies. At the very Core of Being, there is emptiness in which things are continuing sparking into existence, constantly renewed. ...........

Now, our object is to clear the mind of all that impedes the direct experience of our lover's mind.

And what is Mind? Look at the curtains blowing in the wind. What is moving here? Are the curtains moving, or are the storm winds moving the curtains?

WAKE UP! Wake up, the thunder cries! And realize that neither the curtains, nor the wind are moving.

It is the mind that moves.

... [edit] ... like all of these postures, it must be held virtually motionless for a significantly long time ...

Tantrics seek to prolong lovemaking indefinitely, and to begin to experience a pleasure that grows, and fills every part of the body, ever more intense, without ever ending. [note it is very symbolic]

........... edit .......

The Kaola Tantrics .. (I hope I spelled it right) .. ... quiet, calm, virtually still postures ...

Who are we? Why did I ever think that I was separate from you? Why did I think that you were apart from me?

Now I know, there is no you, no me; there never was a 'you' and a 'me.'

We were already, always and forever, ONE.

Lost in their own harmony, there is nothing on Earth that can disturb these lovers.

[enter: snake moves in and slithers across them...... in the scene]

Watching this, do you see a snake?

There is no snake.

It was the mind that moved. Let those that can understand, understand."

~namaste~ and unconditional Love and Support ~
dbdowlin is offline   Reply With Quote