Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-10-2008, 03:42 AM   #1
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

Default David Wilcock An Google Earth

David
GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:21 PM   #2
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock An Google Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOTZEUS View Post

Excellent documentary on the Crop Circle makers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgfuUwM4xQQ
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:40 AM   #3
zorgon

REALITY CHECK

Get over it...
get on with it...
and show them that there really IS intelligent life on this planet
Old 10-15-2008, 02:09 AM   #4
WineHippie

cool
Old 10-15-2008, 02:13 AM   #5
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Zorgon

What is your opinion on crop circles?
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:59 AM   #6
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

This is the Crop Circle David Wilcock was talking about:

another view:

and the diagram:

You can read David's take on it's meaning here:

2012 Politics IV: Crop Circle History

Last edited by Argante; 10-15-2008 at 03:21 AM.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:34 AM   #7
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
REALITY CHECK

Get over it...
get on with it...
and show them that there really IS intelligent life on this planet

ya'll should listen to zorgon. lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:54 AM   #8
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcock has a supposition about Google Earth with no facts to back it up.

If one checks Google Earth, you will find there is a complete cover-up of the North pole at all times. They do not show any part of the entire Artic ICE CAP, yet it is there. What are they hiding?
I also noticed that there is a strange large circle on Antarctica that looks like this:

The distance of that whole "circle" image on Antartica is about a thousand miles across. When I dropped that image into Photoshop, and used an adjustment tool called “Curves” to darken and work with contrasting tones, I was stunned with what I got! Notice the very bright light at the very center of the South pole! It is as if there is something very bright at that location shining out that the satellite cameras picked up!

A week ago I took a digital picture of our sun through a welding helmet lens and loaded it into Photoshop. The trees and landscape were fine, but the sun was a ‘blob’. When I tried to darken the sun to get an outline, it wouldn’t, there simply were not any adjoining pixels which Photoshop could darken.

When I realized the significance of this South Pole image, I started to remember a couple of other things I’d read about weeks and months ago. There is this interesting website about Jupiter with NASA images that animate at http://hollowjupiter.blogspot.com/ and it alleges that sunlight shines out from the poles at Jupiter, that website looks like this:

I have tried diligently to find other accurate pictures of our poles. I found this website at the University of Illinois, which shows you some NASA images of the North Pole Ice cap: http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere Note the convenient ‘black dot’ that they place directly over the north pole… what are they hiding under the black dots?

There is an amazing 10 part series titled “Inside the Hollow Earth” on You Tube by author Rodney Cluff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIRdDA_EDfM

The question remains, what is being hidden under the images NASA gives us about the North and South Poles?

What can we do to encourage disclosure? We can all participate in the MILLION FAX ON WASHINGTON. The date: November 5, 2008. Here’s more info: http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1008/million-fax.html
And http://www.faxonwashington.org/

Please pass the word on to your friends.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:55 AM   #9
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

I'm afraid I can't warm to David Wilcock. I've caught a couple of his interviews on Camelot and he doesn't push any of my buttons. This episode looks like a case of him putting his mouth into gear before engaging his brain. A knee jerk reaction of a guy who likes to impress people with his ability to jabber on ad nauseam but doesn't like his opinion questioned.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:02 AM   #10
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Another quote from David Wilcock:

Tuesday 10 / 14 / 08

"Update: Some people have been trying to claim that a geometric pattern over the North Pole on Google Earth is actually a UFO, and therefore rescue the October 14th prophecy this way. This pattern is simply an imaging artifact based on how the satellites carve up the Earth into regions, and photograph them at different times. Since regions like the North Pole change less frequently, they may tend to have older imaging. The apparent lines of this formation are just caused by the differences in cloud patterns."

Why Nothing Happened on October 14th

yr
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:12 AM   #11
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

lol, its not from the cloud formations,

wilcock loses more and more credibility all the time.

im sure hes a good guy with good intentions..

but he doesnt know much more about all this stuff than anyone else.

the info he gets and shares is just from the web and from other people.. just like the rest of us.

got a nice lil ego to for such a divine being.

jus sayin. lol

just about everything ive ever heard from him, I had already learned on my own, before ever knowing of him.

just a normal guy with allot of free time and the will to share it.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:49 PM   #12
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
lol, its not from the cloud formations,

wilcock loses more and more credibility all the time...
To those who still think David Wilcock made the misleading video in the OP, No.
It was made by GOTZEUSIPRODUCTIONS, just another youtube video maker.

As has been pointed out it's not Wilcock claiming the North Pole shape is anomalous. He's talking about an actual crop circle, in crops, not clouds, or lack of.

He's been vindicated twice in the last fortnight, in doubting certain predictions of both Oct 7th and 14th, showing he's not as reactionary or unfounded as some would make out...

So, let's not blame David for the fans he attracts.

Last edited by 100thmonkey; 10-15-2008 at 01:53 PM.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:18 AM   #13
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

>As has been pointed out it's not Wilcock claiming the North Pole shape is anomalous. He's talking >about an actual crop circle, in crops, not clouds, or lack of.

That's not what I saw. He was claiming the shapes on the north pole had geometrical meanings. And now it appears they've pulled that video.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:23 AM   #14
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
I'm afraid I can't warm to David Wilcock. I've caught a couple of his interviews on Camelot and he doesn't push any of my buttons. This episode looks like a case of him putting his mouth into gear before engaging his brain. A knee jerk reaction of a guy who likes to impress people with his ability to jabber on ad nauseam but doesn't like his opinion questioned.
ya, he does not push mine either
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:55 AM   #15
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=KathyT;52834
That's not what I saw. He was claiming the shapes on the north pole had geometrical meanings. And now it appears they've pulled that video.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that was pulled because he realised he was wrong. Hey, he's only human after all, we all make mistakes.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:27 AM   #16
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yet another good,sound,explanatory post Zorgon.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:45 AM   #17
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: David Wilcock An Google Earth

I think that all you people who are putting down David, need to do some research on him. This does not include just watching his project camelot interviews and/or other you tube videos. He's not very adept socially because he's an introvert and feels very uncomfortable with his status as a public figure.

Go to his website, www.divinecosmos.com, and take a good look at what he's actually written. There's tons of free books and articles on there, as well as forums and archives going back to about 2000.

David Wilcock and Drunvalo Melchizedek are two of the only people I trust in these times. They are positive and driven by higher forces; namely, their higher selves. Both have connected with their higher selves.

All of these people you have so lovingly put your faith into...Have they connected with their higher selves? Or do they just spout off negativities and what you want to hear?

Before you put someone down, you should have a good idea of what they stand for first. Or even better, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything. That doesn't mean that you have to agree with what they say, it just means that you're keeping your mouth shut b/c you are not well enough informed on their stance, and where they're coming from (i.e. upbringing and background).

David will continue to deliver the goods, while all of these other nut jobs will fall to the way-side when push comes to shove. This has already been happening. Again, don't believe me...do the research for yourself. Its much better than sitting on forums like this all day long, taking the **** out of people who are genuine.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:48 AM   #18
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Wilcock is a nice guy, but just about everything I have heard him say, seems to be an intelectual re-hash of what Icke has been saying since the late 80's. But it doesnt matter, some of us need things served in a certain way to understand it. Indian mythology contains just about every facet of human philosophy, ufo's etc... its just not very accessible to most. simple messages that ring true push my buttons. boogie on forever
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote