Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:39 AM   #1
TOKYO ROSE
Access Denied

Default who is the REAL Shawn David Morton ? (friend of Kerry&Bill)

"Touting himself as "one of America's greatest psychics", Sean David Morton didn't have the ability to foretell his own future when he filed a one-million dollar defamation lawsuit against the Internet website UFOWATCHDOG.COM and its editor Royce J. Myers III...."
http://www.rense.com/general37/ufowatchdog.htm
TOKYO ROSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:36 PM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: who is the REAL Shawn David Morton ? (friend of Kerry&Bill)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOKYO ROSE View Post
"Touting himself as "one of America's greatest psychics", Sean David Morton didn't have the ability to foretell his own future when he filed a one-million dollar defamation lawsuit against the Internet website UFOWATCHDOG.COM and its editor Royce J. Myers III...."
Nothing would surprise me with UFOWATCHDOG.com. That site is a sick black-hole of negativity.

At least S D Morton has a healthy outlook on life... seems like a very likable fellow, psychic or not.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:38 PM   #3
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That is pretty funny. UFOWATCHDOG is a great site. Ufology needed more people like Myers. He has pretty much left the field from what I understand.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:43 PM   #4
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Nothing would surprise me with UFOWATCHDOG.com. That site is a sick black-hole of negativity.

At least S D Morton has a healthy outlook on life... seems like a very likable fellow, psychic or not.
That just kills me. Here you have a site like watchdog that gets down to the real stories surrounding these people and the truth about them and its just too negative for you? Pardon me but I see it as extremely positive to have falsehood shown for what it is and the truth revealed no matter how inconvenient for my personal beliefs or feelings!

Quote:
Con-men work hard to project this sort of thing so you'll like and trust them.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:51 PM   #5
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
That just kills me. Here you have a site like watchdog that gets down to the real stories surrounding these people and the truth about them and its just too negative for you? Pardon me but I see it as extremely positive to have falsehood shown for what it is and the truth revealed no matter how inconvenient for my personal beliefs or feelings!

Con-men work hard to project this sort of thing so you'll like and trust them.
Thats fine, its not a popularity contest anyway.

I am entitled to my personal opinion that Ufowatchdog.com is a disinformation site for materialist skeptics.

You can think what you like- its called free will.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:56 PM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: who is the REAL Shawn David Morton ? (friend of Kerry&Bill)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
Ufology needed more people like Myers. He has pretty much left the field from what I understand.

Thats great news
maybe the guy can realign with source and do something worthwhile that doesn't involve defaming and attacking good people.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #7
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Thats great news
maybe the guy can realign with source and do something worthwhile that doesn't involve defaming and attacking good people.
Oh baloney. (excuse my strong language Are you not aware that there are hucksters, hoaxers, and con-men running amok in Ufology? UFOwatchdog has excellently documented articles on Rutter/Reed and Burisch/Cain that annihilate their credibility and expose their scams for anyone who cares to read it. Did you read that? DOCUMENTATION not warm fuzzy feelings and claims of 'resonance' or whatever as evidence.

The reality of the situation is that Ufology and the study of paranormal is rife with those who take advantage of people both financially and psychologically. If you haven't clued in on this by now then you are one of the prey. When these people get exposed we should stand up and cheer! Unless of course you just want to continue to entertain yourself with fantasies and the low grade fiction of these con-men and people like him.

I'd challenge you to find one thing on ufowatchdog that the defaming of a "good guy." There isn't any that I have seen. The people in the hall of shame deserve to be there, in fact it needs to be expanded.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:16 PM   #8
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Mixed feelings about ufowatchdog. I'm convinced that some of the information (or "dirt" on people, rather) is genuine. However one must also question motives of the people behind this website, its only fair since the authors of have no problem doing the same to others. Also, watchdog is not really an objective investigative effort to clarify things individually, it comes off more of a stereotyping job; "you're either in fame or shame".

Things aren't quite so - black or white - in life, theres always a shade of gray, but these guys sure like dividing.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:36 PM   #9
TOKYO ROSE
Access Denied

"Endorsed by Sean David Morton - a sure sign that it's a hoax"
http://www.rense.com/general44/tm_dec.htm
Old 01-26-2010, 08:44 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Is it Shawn or Sean?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:45 AM   #11
TOKYO ROSE
Access Denied

"It galls me that phonies like Sean David Morton speak at conferences and my ongoing research never gets heard anymore."

http://www.rense.com/general10/latenight.htm
Old 01-27-2010, 03:50 AM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"It galls me that phonies like Sean David Morton speak at conferences and my ongoing research never gets heard anymore."

http://www.rense.com/general10/latenight.htm
i am so with you, NO one interviews the 'right' people
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:25 AM   #13
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Is it Shawn or Sean?
Sean pronounced like Shawn
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:45 AM   #14
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

It truly saddens me to see folks who really put themselves out therein the public's eye and doing their best be trashed by members of the forum.

This thread has nothing to do with Project Avalon or the ground crew.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:19 AM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

We probably need a variety of people doing 'fringe' research. It's hard to get good information...so someone might become a spokesperson for a research group...and pose as a former Los Alamos or Area 51 worker...contactee or abductee...for example. They may communicate sound info...but if one researched their past...they might appear to be frauds. The real deals might be arrested or terminated. Alphabet agents might slip the 'posers' bits of information...on the condition that they surround the good stuff with complete BS. Just my usual conjecturing. The lid on all of this seems to be loosening...but still seems to be pretty tight. Go easy on people who come forward...and reveal forbidden knowledge...especially if they are not making themselves wealthy by doing so. I would listen attentively to a CIA agent, a Disinfo agent, or to an outright charlatan or delusional person...just to hear that one paragraph or sentence which connects one more set of dots. I'm reading Courtney Brown books presently...and I have a saltshaker next to my monitor. Just treat all of this as science fiction...some of which could be very true. I love watching Stargate SG-1...which is mostly fiction...but I think they slipped some pretty revealing truth into some of the episodes...especially during the first few seasons. Enjoy the ride. Even if everything we discuss is total BS...it has great entertainment value...and is a great brain game!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-27-2010 at 06:26 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:41 AM   #16
TOKYO ROSE
Access Denied

Default Re: who is the REAL Sean David Morton ? (friend of Kerry&Bill)

TO: Carol, our Project Camelot 'Hero':
re:
"It truly saddens me to see folks who really put themselves out therein the public's eye and doing their best be trashed by members of the forum.
This thread has nothing to do with Project Avalon or the ground crew. "

Carol,

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO; KERRY AND BILL ARE ASSOCIATING THEMSELVES WITH HIM.

We are here to support B&K and advise them if they need to keep distance from some questionable characters.

I am familiar with Morton for over 15 years.
I have disclosed only the 'TIP OF THE ICEBERG' about him (do your own research).

The reason that I will not continue to participate in this subject anymore is, that we must concentrate on the next 911 in Vancouver. The FBI already arrested many Israelis driving trucks with "explosive residues". The Israelis were sent back to Israel instead to Alcatraz. All America is waiting for all these explosives to be detonated soon in order to bring the martial law too America and Canada. Then, the bankers will rule the world.
http://www.rense.com/general89/khz.htm
Old 01-28-2010, 03:41 PM   #17
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I also have known Morton for years and have had personal contact with him. He has a good heart and that is good enough for me. As for B&K... it seems somewhat arrogant to think they need the forum's input about who they choose or don't choose to associate with. They have their own strong opinions and associate with a number of folks who are questionable. What business is it of the members who they wish to align themselves with.

Personally, this trashing and talking stink of others is a bit much. I do my own research and in most instances have had personal contact with numerous people in this field as this is my circle of contacts. So the information that comes my way is often based on first hand personal experience of myself and others. I know a lot about the shadow side of many of the witnesses and would not think to repeat it for numerous reasons... the most obvious is why try and drag them down when we all have our own personal inner work to do. If anything, taking stink about others is a waste of time that could be better spent in putting energy into something that would be of benefits to others.

and just as a side note... when one talks badly of others the thought that comes to mind is someone standing there pointing a finger saying over and over... look at them.. aren't they awful.. but for god's sake don't look at me! We are suppose to be involved in spiritual evolution. What is so evolved about diminishing others? Perhaps looking for the good in others and supporting that which needs to some work in a kind manner is a more productive manner for ones own spiritual development.

Last edited by Carol; 01-28-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:19 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Sean pronounced like Shawn
Why is the name spelled "Shawn" in the title of the thread?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote