Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-21-2010, 04:00 PM   #1
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Orange orb caught on video by missionaries in Haiti the night before the quake.

Could this be what we have been discussing for the past few days?

Quote:
SOUTHCOM 'went live' with disaster drill for Haiti when earthquake hit 15 Jan 2010 On Monday, Jean Demay, DISA's [Defense Information Systems Agency] technical manager for the agency's Transnational Information Sharing Cooperation project, happened to be at the headquarters of the U.S. Southern Command in Miami preparing for a test of the system in a scenario that involved providing relief to Haiti in the wake of a hurricane. After the earthquake hit on Tuesday, Demay said SOUTHCOM decided to go live with the system. On Wednesday, DISA opened up its All Partners Access Network, supported by the Transnational Information Sharing Cooperation project, to any organization supporting Haiti relief efforts. The information sharing project, developed with backing from both SOUTHCOM and the Defense Department's European Command, has been in development for three years.

US to send 4,000 extra troops to Haiti 20 Jan 2010 The US is sending another 4,000 sailors and marines to Haiti for the earthquake relief effort, diverting them from deployments in the Gulf and Africa. The 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit and USS Nassau Amphibious Ready Group would "significantly" increase the ability to quickly provide aid, the navy said. The move will increase the number of US troops involved to about 16,000.

Chavez: US Weapon Test Caused Haiti Earthquake...
Video taken by a group of missionaries on Haiti the night before the earthquake hit. An orange orb (tracking target)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0RzX3uqAls

1997, Former Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, "Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes ...(.)"

Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen

http://web.archive.org/web/200109130..._t0428coh.html

Last edited by manticore; 01-21-2010 at 04:10 PM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:46 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: orange orb caught on video by missionaries in Haiti the night before the quake.

Wow- thanks for sharing this.....
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:56 PM   #3
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: orange orb caught on video by missionaries in Haiti the night before the quake.

hi manticore,

here is a video link I found, I think this is what is being discussed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0RzX3uqAls
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:28 PM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: orange orb caught on video by missionaries in Haiti the night before the quake.

did anyone else notice the spiral effect outisde of the bright centre light?? looks very similar to the norway blue spiral to me.. whatever that may be.. secret craft with torsion/scalar weapon to create the earth quake??
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:36 PM   #5
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mel,

Well it's certainly not a chinese lantern!!! Unless they make them in humungous sizes.

By the way I loved your interview with Nick Redfern...........marvellous

Much love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:32 PM   #6
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Mel I posted this very same video a week or so ago. Didn't occur to me then it was a tracking target, although it didn't seem a UFO either.

Again my point was similar to the earthquake being a false flag:

Haiti being 80% poor
Part of the reorganization for the NWO agenda to take over another country, literally putting them on their knees for any type of help, in reality though a selling of their countries soul
For the many who remain alive, to implement vaccines for the many illnesses likely to occur, which will kill and keep population down given what is in the vaccines
just like Katrina in many ways, which I think we all know was done with intent

There were a few other things I thought too, but don't remember them right now

Thanks for the additional info regarding the orange orb

Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote