Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Transending Karma & Reincarnation = Awakening From The Lie

Karma & reincarnation exists but is a prefabricated lie to bind souls to this planet indefinetly instead of natural evolution across the cosmos.

What if i told you that "Earth" (planet dirt) was only one of countless worlds that are "populated" bu humanish beings.
And on top of that this place is a peitry dish for thye PTB?

WHAT YOU KNOW:
The world, for however long, has been under control (occupied) by several races over the 80 billion years intellagent life has been here.
There is a council of saturn cosisting of 53 races.
There is a protective barrier around the planet called the Van Allen Belts.
There are conspiracies on top of conspiracies all through the celestial chain of command.
Humans and aliens work together for both good and bad reasons.

WHAT YOU DONT KNOW:
The original human has been spliced with almost all 53 races in the known quadrant of the galaxy leaving us with what you see in the mirror everyday.
Our unique spirits/souls are honor bound to this peitry dish because its what "we" believe in, karma & reincarnation.
What happened to humans living 1000 years like in the bible?
What happened to natural evolution where the human being became more than human instead of an inexaustable addition of zero's?

Because they have "created" you to not asend but rather believe you did, when really you are no more asended than the bum on the street.
The human being is absolutley perfect and unique with all the power of the one creator. So the "earth" has been taken over and wipped clean and repopulated several times. I am not sure how many times exactly but from my research i have decifered, and can prove, at least 12 times the first dateing back to 45 billion b.c..

Imagine for a second that you are at the end of a very long endevour to incorperate the perfect human geneome into the other races so they could experiance the power and eveolution that we have.
Humans, whichever story you wish to believe are the single most powerful beings in all of existance in any reality anywhere.
The true "god" lives within us, hidding in the back of our minds, watching, recording, and waiting for the time to become again.
The "council of saturun" ia the very same government that you find in the bible. If you research how "heaven" is structured and setup you will see the exact same structure and setup in the council, heaven is the council!
They are one in the same.

The deal is that what is going on here has a multi purpose.
Some are so heinus that i wont even give them energy by stating them.

Damn, gotta go, always on the move.
I'll finish this later. Some food for thought for now.

Peace, Love & Light
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:56 PM   #2
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Transending Karma & Reincarnation = Awakening From The Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
The true "god" lives within us, hidding in the back of our minds, watching, recording, and waiting for the time to become again.
That means there are about 7 billion gods on Earth.Gotta Worship 'Em All!
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:53 PM   #3
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Transending Karma & Reincarnation = Awakening From The Lie

Quote:
What happened to humans living 1000 years like in the bible?
Flying Pyramid, you lucky devil! You have hit upon one of my favorite "unvoiced, pet theories" so... lemme throw it out and see how it goes.

The word is firmament.

Now, to see every line in the KJV where the word appears, you can go here:
http://fredsitelive.com/data/kjvsearch.php
type in the word, and let fly. it comes up with 15 references. Here are a few:
And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
From here on, we leave the worlds of scripture and science behind, and descend into the mental musings of Fred.

First, whatever the firmament is, it isn't simply "the heavens" most nowadays assume. After all, it seems to have some connection with water. That it was something which divided water on the earth from water overhead.

Then comes "the flood". and in that tale it says that the firmament opened up, and essentially the water above joined the water below.

"Hmmmm...", says I.

So, we have a magnetosphere now; but what if there really was more a ways back?

Whether taken literally as a body of water suspended in the sky, a permanent could or mist barrier... however you interpret that thing up there, it means there existed a filter for the earth for external radiation.
(don't confuse me with facts, here... I('m on a roll)
You get three obvious effects from this:
1. a big change in the amount of damage done to our bodies by solar, and other radiation, and its effect on our rate of aging.

2. You may even get permanent change in just what kind of critter we are.

3. Might it not also throw a big monkey-wrench in things like.. radiocarbon dating?

ok... now you have one of the crazy things that dawned on me one dark and stormy night. Hope you had fun,

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote