Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:10 AM   #1
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Need help understanding D. Burisch & B. Deagle Issues

Hi guys, Could someone get me up to speed on the Dan Burisch and Bill Deagle perspective. When I began several months ago everything was fine with Dan Burisch. Then on Eagles Disobey I read some surprising comments after the summer conferences. Then later I find Clif H, Doc Deagle and Bill are at odds, what's going on? We have tough times coming, shouldn't we be in the sane court for the good of all? Is this a big deal or a misunderstanding?
Mediator Mystique
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:39 PM   #2
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Need help understanding D. Burisch & B. Deagle Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
Hi guys, Could someone get me up to speed on the Dan Burisch and Bill Deagle perspective. When I began several months ago everything was fine with Dan Burisch. Then on Eagles Disobey I read some surprising comments after the summer conferences. Then later I find Clif H, Doc Deagle and Bill are at odds, what's going on? We have tough times coming, shouldn't we be in the sane court for the good of all? Is this a big deal or a misunderstanding?
Mediator Mystique
You might listen to the Rayelan Allan interview with Bill and Kerry for a bit more information, in the third hour. Burisch has apparently turned on Camelot for no reason, and Bill and Cliff disagree about Deagle's information and personal integrity. Anyway, this interview is fantastic and worth listening to for all the great info it contains.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:13 AM   #3
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Sarahmay. I will take your advice and listen to the interview. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:20 AM   #4
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

If you want a positive perspective i'd recommend David Wilcock.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote