Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-27-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Holistic Clearing Turn on the Good Genes

...and turns off more disease-bearing genes:

http://www.reuters.com/article/scien...080618?sp=true

I found this when I was researching Bovis energy sources.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:10 PM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Holistic Clearing Turn on the Good Genes

Thanks! Very interesting. Here's an excerpt:

In a small study, the researchers tracked 30 men with low-risk prostate cancer who decided against conventional medical treatment such as surgery and radiation or hormone therapy.

The men underwent three months of major lifestyle changes, including eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes and soy products, moderate exercise such as walking for half an hour a day, and an hour of daily stress management methods such as meditation.

As expected, they lost weight, lowered their blood pressure and saw other health improvements. But the researchers found more profound changes when they compared prostate biopsies taken before and after the lifestyle changes.

After the three months, the men had changes in activity in about 500 genes -- including 48 that were turned on and 453 genes that were turned off.

The activity of disease-preventing genes increased while a number of disease-promoting genes, including those involved in prostate cancer and breast cancer, shut down, according to the study published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #3
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

For most of my adult life I had already made the first two lifestyle changes and the missing keystone was the work to change the mind (thus spirit) and rid it of negative fixations. Bringing that into balance brought a quantum leap in health and expected lifespan. The mind has its blindspots that only some form of sincere clearing can dispel.

best,
gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Thanks! Very interesting. Here's an excerpt:

In a small study, the researchers tracked 30 men with low-risk prostate cancer who decided against conventional medical treatment such as surgery and radiation or hormone therapy.

The men underwent three months of major lifestyle changes, including eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes and soy products, moderate exercise such as walking for half an hour a day, and an hour of daily stress management methods such as meditation.

As expected, they lost weight, lowered their blood pressure and saw other health improvements. But the researchers found more profound changes when they compared prostate biopsies taken before and after the lifestyle changes.

After the three months, the men had changes in activity in about 500 genes -- including 48 that were turned on and 453 genes that were turned off.

The activity of disease-preventing genes increased while a number of disease-promoting genes, including those involved in prostate cancer and breast cancer, shut down, according to the study published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:38 AM   #4
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, I think that is correct. Its good to look at your family's genetic tendencies. Spiritual advancement is a great opportunity to clear disease tendencies from ones whole genetic line. Disease relates to attitude, handed down,- down loaded at conception!

Love

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:06 AM   #5
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Yeah, I think that is correct. Its good to look at your family's genetic tendencies. Spiritual advancement is a great opportunity to clear disease tendencies from ones whole genetic line. Disease relates to attitude, handed down,- down loaded at conception!

Love

Carmen

Yes, some of my best clearing sessions were being in the womb and re-listening to the arguments and travails my mother and father went through and how I identified myself with them as a result.