Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-18-2009, 10:44 PM   #26
day
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: I have a question about spirituality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Mudra, Rhythm..thank you dear, for your kind words...thank you all who wrote me a pm or a visitor message...

...I hoped that I could touch your hearts...which I apparently did...

with
malletzky
Quote:
from Spiralmind I consider myself a newbie to raising my spiritual awareness. Can someone explain to me the concept of being under personal/spiritual attack when trying to become more and more enlightened? What type of things are attacked? What are the methods, what can I expect?

Quote:
Melleztky: Spirituality...When do I consider myself to be a spiritual person?

I don’t claim to be completely spiritually enlighten, but I would say, the moment when I begin to think, feel, live, breath, love...with my heart, without any judgments, enragements, prejudices, without any human boundaries as we know them, but with unconditional love for all that is, only then can I start understanding spirituality.

By the way, I don’t have to preach all of the above stated in order to be considered as a spiritual person. I don’t need any confirmation from anybody to feel when I’m on the right path.

I just have to be who I really am!

To live and act that way, to let go and forgive, the mastery of this things is the key to spiritual enlightenment.

And this could be done so easily...just search deep in your heart and find the truth...the ultimate truth...whatever this truth is...as this is YOUR truth, your way, your path...to the oneness with the creator.

This is my understanding of spirituality, I highly respect yours.
who were you writing for ?

all the above responses were to the original question what is what spiralmind asked....

melleztky while i appreciate that you speak of forgiveness....how does that help the orginal question? that what we had been responding to.

forgiving is something most of us do automatically, however, we are carefull lest this occurance were to happen again. so you see.....all the responses above are answering the question of protecting oneself from being attacked spiritually.

People who attack spiritually are takers, and have no remorse or understanding sometimes that they are attacking.

I dont think any of the above answers were preaching, but sharing to answer a very important question.
day is offline   Reply With Quote