Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 06-30-2009, 08:40 AM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Question Champions of light

Sorry if this is a negative thread but I keep hearing about these champions of light and how they will save us.
Just wondering who they are and what they have been doing for the last X number of years.
People say they will step in when things get really bad and save us, but for millions of people life has been really really bad and they never got any help from these so called champions, wars and famine have devastated lives forever so I am wondering why they are going to help us in the future. Their track record for helping is pretty rubbish.
Or are they just hear to help the western world??

I don't believe they are out there and if they are they don't give a toss about anyone on the planet.
Can any one tell me why we can expect them to step in???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:06 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Champions of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Can any one tell me why we can expect them to step in???
I have no idea....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:28 AM   #3
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Ultimately, the only person who will save any of us, is ourselves.

Perfect yourself and you become part of the solution ...
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:30 AM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post

probably the best advice, though it is so much easier for many to sit and wait to be saved.. and then complain if nobody helps....
Old 06-30-2009, 09:35 AM   #5
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny I understand how you feel...like sooo many others...

As far as I know in my humble opinion..

They will only step in if there is a Nucleur War or a World natural disaster which would finish off the species!! If either of these event's occur they will step in to help.

Otherwise enjoy the ride!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:37 AM   #6
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post

yes this ....and nothing needs saving... and no one to do eny saving ..

change your ideas and be of one heart and mind

the idea that there is somone who needs saving !!!!

and somome who can do the saving hmmmmm !!!!

think on about this ... this is the old way and its leaving

go to the analon garden and smell the flowers ,, cast a seed there and

see what grows hmmmmmmm what seed will you cast .. is your soil

rich and potent with positve loving intent .. are you the gardener ..i know you are SwanStar .........
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:30 AM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

My opinion is that each and every person incarnated here on earth right now knew exactly what level of s--t they would be getting them selves into before they incarnated. They had some tough lessons to learn so they came to earth. The good guys can't step in an interfear with life lessons that we have chosen to go through out of impathy.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:44 AM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
My opinion is that each and every person incarnated here on earth right now knew exactly what level of s--t they would be getting them selves into before they incarnated. They had some tough lessons to learn so they came to earth. The good guys can't step in an interfear with life lessons that we have chosen to go through out of impathy.
I'm curious to know why you say "they" instead of "we."
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:23 PM   #9
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny , it's about hope, faith and stepping forward when there is a need. I agree there could be so much more done that what has been done .

Especially in Africa. But condsider some of the following , when the tsunami hit in Banda Ache a few years ago the U.S. government I think donated 300 million to that cause. What didn't make the news was that privately the citizens of the U.S. donated out of their own pockets 2 billion dollars.Never heard about that did ya.

In africa there are movements taking place now and funds set up for the purpose of installing fresch water wells in all the areas of need, The Kiwanis Club started here in the states 356,000 strong members mostly business individuals main #1 goal is to wipe out iodine defieciency worldwide.Thats salt !

The Bill and Melinda gates foundation which Bono has teamed up with , there goal is to bring back all the simple vaccines mainly to africa and they have been very successful at getting those out and they have teamed up with the drug suppliers to help.

There is a big push for the animals , elephant sanctuary and giving jobs to the keepers who watch them. Another big push here in the states to distribute bug nets in africa to assist against malaria . And even President Bush signed off on much money to help fight aids. There are many U.S. entertainers going over to africa to get the word out of the genocide.

Doctors without borders, Surgeons and doctors going to remote places on the earth performing everything from dental to face re-construction, no insurance companies, no pay , just for the good of humanity.

Oprah Winfrey just bulit an entire school in africa. I have personal friends who started 20 years ago building an orphange for the kids in northern mexico, I know I donated $5000.00 to get the portable huts with air conditioning for the volunteers.

And then take the motorcycle organization I am in 50,000 strong, we donated $175,000.00 to feed the children last year, all BIKERS swanny. There are many champions of light out there, from giving someone a lending hand to helping out with funds.

It doesn't matter how big or small the assistance is, and this is just some of the programs I am aware of or have been involved in personally.

I guess the main message that I really want to send is to not give up, were better than this as a people, we can do more and yes the results can be that of light and love. If you watch the news alot it looks like the entire world is coming apart. How many make the news 2% of the population, the wackos, fanatics, the takers of the world, Getting sucked into that vortex is not the option. We are better than this as a worldwide people and I am for one am not done yet trying to make this place a better world, how about you?
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:35 PM   #10
sleepingnomore

There are no "champions of the light" outside of ourselves. It takes opening up one's eyes to atrocities and stepping up to change what's happening.

The biggest hurdle is that most people don't believe they have the power to change anything. It's the biggest lie reinforced through conditioning and control. When you break out of the old paradigm and recognize your own power you will know what needs to be done.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:20 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...The Bill and Melinda gates foundation...simple vaccines mainly to africa... teamed up with the drug suppliers to help...
My understanding after numerous hours listening and reading alternative journalism on the internet is that this is a depopulation/eugenics program.

Last edited by Seashore; 06-30-2009 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Format
Old 06-30-2009, 02:23 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...The Bill and Melinda gates foundation...simple vaccines mainly to africa... teamed up with the drug suppliers to help...
My understanding after numerous hours listening to and reading alternative journalism on the internet is that this is a depopulation/eugenics program.

Last edited by Seashore; 06-30-2009 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Format
Old 06-30-2009, 03:09 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
My understanding after numerous hours listening to and reading alternative journalism on the internet is that this is a depopulation/eugenics program.
That's the point...

And even Bush lent a helping hand...how wonderful
I wonder how much money they made selling weapons to various antagonizing groups in africa so that they can kill each other off....
When it comes to AIDS - problem-reaction-solution...from what I know ( I maybe wrong here) only American companies produce aids-fighting medication which is very, very expensive. So the American tax-payers money goes back to the pharmaceutical companies.

Last edited by burgundia; 06-30-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:50 PM   #14
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The moment you step into your heart you can turn a sad face into a smile,
You see the right action to take and don't miss the opportunity
I have met only champions of light all along my present life time .
These were the people that were there to give me reassurance when I had lost
it , to climb above my shoulders and to transcend fear and dichotomy.
My relation to them were some times good and some times painfull and yet
from both sides I received light and insight.
Bless your friends for their values and honor your " enemies " for both really
play the same role of helping you to find and stay grounded in your heart.
If there is anything to discover through the entire game of life it is that Love is our
essence and that we are ONE.
This is your ticket to total freedom .. there is nothing else
We are all beings of light

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 06-30-2009 at 04:57 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:57 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
...Bless your friends... and honor your " enemies " for both really play the same role of helping you to find and stay grounded in your heart....
Much food for thought here...
Old 07-04-2009, 06:26 AM   #16
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone has the potential to become "Champions of Light." However, many do not realize they can. Either due to societal conditioning, or their own personal blindness or the inability to grasp more than a sliver of the world/cosmic view.

Champions of Light. It does have quite a ring to it does it not? What exactly is a Champion of Light? How do you codify what one is? Is a Champion of Light one that fights in the real world on a physical scale to redress the wrongs of society? Is a Champion of Light someone that fights on the metaphysical plane?

I would say the phrase "Champion of Light" is a catch all phrase. It is the province of any and all who fight the right and good causes. Be it the awakening of a persons spiritual divinity or the banner holder to fight poverty, disease, famine, hate, fear, what have you.

Perhaps it is better to ask, who are the Guardians/Gatekeepers of humanity?

Just some random thoughts.

WinterWolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote