Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 06-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #26
lawlessline

Default Re: A gypsy's curse

[QUOTE=tone3jaguar;144629]Lawlessline!!!!

/QUOTE]

Man great to be a part of a moment for you.
keep it going.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:35 PM   #27
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Swanny-

Will you marry me? California's out, but Massachusetts is still OK, I think. It's never too late!
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:11 AM   #28
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Originally posted by 13 Chakras
Quote:
I have found nothing remotely close to as powerful as establishing a relationship with AA Michael, but that's just my experience .
He is a good higher entity to work with. Lucky for me I already had him as a guide before I ever incarnated this time around. Back when I first started doing battle with the negatives, they sent a Demon after me in my sleep. It flipped me over back up while I was sleeping and ripped all of my energy pathways out of my body and left huge gaping holes where all of my energy flooded out of. Michael steped in a prevented me from dying from this by feeding me as much or more life force than was leaking out of me. I recommend people ask for his help as well.

That being said, there are billions of ascended beings in this Multiverse that can work together to multiply the level of positive healing and helping power that Michael Exibits.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #29
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteram View Post
Dear Swanny-

Will you marry me? California's out, but Massachusetts is still OK, I think. It's never too late!
Sorry you're not my type

Great thread very interesting
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:24 PM   #30
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Originally posted by 13 Chakras

He is a good higher entity to work with. Lucky for me I already had him as a guide before I ever incarnated this time around. Back when I first started doing battle with the negatives, they sent a Demon after me in my sleep. It flipped me over back up while I was sleeping and ripped all of my energy pathways out of my body and left huge gaping holes where all of my energy flooded out of. Michael steped in a prevented me from dying from this by feeding me as much or more life force than was leaking out of me. I recommend people ask for his help as well.

That being said, there are billions of ascended beings in this Multiverse that can work together to multiply the level of positive healing and helping power that Michael Exibits.
You know I started doing active battle when I was about 14. I got attacked in astral by a rep and had the physical marks when I awoke. I didn't get physically attacked while awake until I was 21 and studying spiritual warfare fulltime. I called out to "Jesus" and the demon was removed. I was attacked again about a month later, but this time I simply ordered him to leave, and basically laughed him away and sent universal energy against him and he fled and has never returned. I recently had to deal with "Amon" because of something a child of mine was going through. It has strengthened my child's spiritual beliefs and worked out for the best.

I appreciate all the sharing in this thread. I do think many of us who are awake are dealing with a lot more negative assaults than many may realize. There has been unnecessary disagreements in my family that we have had to work through, and I do believe it is a spiritual battle. No, I don't blame everything on demons or negative entities, but when I really do sense their handiwork I deal with it.

Love to all here,

Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:45 PM   #31
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I recently had to deal with "Amon" because of something a child of mine was going through. It has strengthened my child's spiritual beliefs and worked out for the best.
I don't know if it is the same being, but Amun is part of the team I built for automatic protection around me.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:24 PM   #32
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I sometimes think of life as a book we wrote from full consciousness before stepping into the play and assume the roles we have chosen in order to learn things or rather how to learn them .
The people we meet, the situations we are finding ourselves in, the interests we have are all part of a plot we layed down.The plot has some main guide lines from which we make choices . And we play the same piece a number of times until we grasp and master everything we need to know . This would account for the feeling of " déjà vu " that we sometimes experience. In that sense everything that happens to us is welcome . There is no need to fear anything or to defend oneself against but only remember we wrote the story in the first place so rather go with it and follow the flow and be wise enough to go round the traps we ourselves have layed down

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:44 PM   #33
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

“Only those who truly love and who are truly strong can sustain their lives as a dream. You dwell in your own enchantment. Life throws stones at you, but your love and your dream change those stones into the flowers of discovery. Even if you lose, or are defeated by things, your triumph will always be exemplary. And if no one knows it, then there are places that do. People like you enrich the dreams of the worlds, and it is dreams that create history. People like you are unknowing transformers of things, protected by your own fairy-tale, by love.”
~ Ben Okri (1959)

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #34
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

“Only those who truly love and who are truly strong can sustain their lives as a dream. You dwell in your own enchantment. Life throws stones at you, but your love and your dream change those stones into the flowers of discovery. Even if you lose, or are defeated by things, your triumph will always be exemplary. And if no one knows it, then there are places that do. People like you enrich the dreams of the worlds, and it is dreams that create history. People like you are unknowing transformers of things, protected by your own fairy-tale, by love.”
~ Ben Okri (1959)

Kindness
mudra
Mudra WONDERFULL WONDERFULL

SO TRUE DEAR !!!!!!
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:06 PM   #35
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Amon is a demon of wrath. I doubt you employed his aid. Just a hunch is all.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:48 PM   #36
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Swanny, well i will tell you something my grandfather was Romany, my grand mother married in to the gypsy family, however although i do not doubt that they can do this, my grandmother had an ability to scare the hell out of someone if they crossed her, but that would have to be something really bad, the gypsies would not curse you for such a mundane thing.
The only curse that attacks families 6 generations are those who choose the fraternity of masons.
Once one joins that curses ones family 6 generations back 6 forwards The gypsies are really a friendly lot and i don't believe they would do something maliciously, but cross my path!!!!!! no only kidding lol!
That's pure evil doing something like that cursing you and saying that!
I hope you didn't take it to heart, you just haven't found the right girl yet!
But as was said before why worry about getting married it's only a piece of paper, just enjoy life don't get tied down to no one, live your life without the worry of a possible divorce a few years down the line.

I hope you find someone Swanny, good luck!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:53 PM   #37
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate the sharing of the ArchAngel Michael "rosary", although I don't like the word rosary and am not affiliated w/any organized religion either. And my view of the Ultimate Creator is not personfied as shape & form. And it never occurred to me to call on another 'being' such as Michael, but I gave it a go yesterday and this morning awakened w/such a grateful heart that I wept for several minutes, filled w/gratitude.

I don't know what forces are attached to me, but it must be one or more humdingers as I've had some pretty serious experiences and have entertained the idea that I have a "negative attachment" and I could use some protection.

I really appreciate the thumbs up about AA Michael from you too Tone3... and I'll check out Amun. Maybe we, well, someone other than me (lol) should start a thread that others can share what protection techniques they use. I'd really be interested.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:03 PM   #38
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

A good protection Moxie is the golden light, not white light but the golden light.
If you place yourself in a golden sphere all will be well.
If you want to know more pm me and i will explain how to do it.
What i will say is Amun ; ie Amen also used at the end of prayers is Amen Ra the sun god.
Basically when you pray and say the words Amen you are opening yourself up to Amen Ra giving him permission (allowing him) to enter.
This is not the creator but the sun god Ra.
Really we do not have to pray as such we have to re connect with the Creator no words will help but knowing, feeling your intuition, we are all connected to the creators love, via soul when you resonate on those terms you will awaken more and will receive the creators love and protection.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:03 PM   #39
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Amon is a demon of wrath. I doubt you employed his aid. Just a hunch is all.
Yeah, two distinctly different frequencies in their names. Amun is referred to as the hidden one in Egyptian mythology. He dowses up a positively polarized entity. Hidden because he specializes in Veils.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:30 PM   #40
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A good protection Moxie is the golden light, not white light but the golden light.
If you place yourself in a golden sphere all will be well.
That does work well. I like to meditate on filling my entire house with liquid golden white light that floods in from the floor and fills the house up. Then it flows out of the house and creates a dome of liquid golden white light. The bad guys cant penetrate it. It is like us trying to take a space walk without a suit.

Quote:
What i will say is Amun ; ie Amen also used at the end of prayers is Amen Ra the sun god.
Not the same deity here are the descriptions off the two from my book "The Encyclopedia of Gods"

Amun

Origin: Egypt. Supreme Creator God

Amun is a sun god, lord of (the sky and king off the Egyptian world. He is perceived as a primeval deity present in chaos at the creation of the cosmos and is therefore also one of the eight deities of the Ogdoad coupled with the goddess Amaunet and representing hidden power.

There are 6 gods from Japanese Shinto that start out with the Words Amen. There are none others listed.

Ra is not the same beings as Amun

Ra (Re)

Origin: Egypt. Creator God and Sun God

One of several manifestations of the sun god and creator god of Egypt. Closely linked with the underworld god Osiris, the notion took shape that the combined deity was Ra by day as the sun and became Osiris, lord of the western Horizon at the onset of night.

So they are similar in the idea that they are both beings that where worshiped by cultures that worshiped the sun. However, they are essentially different beings at different stages of cosmic evolution.

FROM WIKIPEDIA ABOUT AMEN

Quote:
The word Amen (pronounced /ˌɑːˈmɛn/ or /ˌeɪˈmɛn/; Hebrew: אָמֵן, Modern Amen Tiberian ’Amen ; Arabic: آمين‎, ’Āmīn ; "So be it; truly" is a declaration of affirmation[1][2] found in the Hebrew Bible and New Testament. Its use in Judaism dates back to its earliest texts.[3] It has been generally adopted in Christian worship as a concluding word for prayers and hymns.[2] In Islam, it is the standard ending to Dua (supplication). Common English translations of the word amen include: "Verily", "Truly", "So be it", and "Let it be." It can also be used colloquially to express strong agreement,[2] as in, for instance, amen to that.[4]

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 06-13-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:17 AM   #41
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding the golden light: I'd really like you to tell us all how you invoke it, Jacqui. I know that I can invoke it just by thinking "golden light" or "divine light". I'm not convinced that the-person-in-the-street can access it as easily.

I've been a psychic healer since childhood, and I noticed that the golden light only seemed to become available in 1959, from which times it appeared whenever I did healing. Prior to that, the healing light that appeared used to be a pure bright white colour, but it could also take the form of being silver and violet. (Angelic and other beings doing healing often appeared in a blue or violet light also.) I don't know how many people have heard of Sri Aurobindo, a nineteenth century Indian guru (also, Indians say, more responsible than Ghandi for liberating India) generally considered to have been a reincarnation of Leonardo da Vinci and (by people like me) the most evolved being on the planet in centuries. When Aurobindo was about to die in 1956, he promised that on his death he would work from the other side, in collaboration with his successor on this side, to raise the level of all of humanity's consciousness. His successor claimed she could see the golden light everywhere around in 1956, which to her indicated that the project had been successfully completed. But I didn't notice it till 1959 -- though I was extremely young at the time. However, I'm not the only person who noticed some kind of major change to the planet's or humanity's energies in 1959. This also sounds slightly like "ascension to a higher density". I can't so far make any other sense of all the material regarding that.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:53 AM   #42
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

HI TraineeHuman,

Sri Aurobindo is my main course. Your dates are a bit off. SA left his body in 1950, but stated that he would not leave the earth atmosphere till the full transformation would be accomplished and would come back as the first supramental being. The minimum time for this to occur was estimated as three hundred year. I consider him to be the spearpoint, the hand of God, for this grand work of world transformation. Gold is the color of the supramental world. What you are referring to is the birth of the supramental world on the 29th of February 1956. We are living in 2 worlds now at the same time, one is fully new and one is dying. A unique, unprecedented situation...

29 February 1956

During the Common Meditation on Wednesday

This evening the Divine Presence, concrete and material, was
there present amongst you. I had a form of living gold, bigger
than the universe, and I was facing a huge and massive golden
door which separated the world from the Divine.
As I looked at the door, I knew and willed, in a single movement
of consciousness, that “the time has come”, and lifting
with both hands a mighty golden hammer I struck one blow,
one single blow on the door and the door was shattered to
pieces.
Then the supramental Light and Force and Consciousness
rushed down upon earth in an uninterrupted flow.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 05:39 PM   #43
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I appreciate the sharing of the ArchAngel Michael "rosary", although I don't like the word rosary and am not affiliated w/any organized religion either. And my view of the Ultimate Creator is not personfied as shape & form. And it never occurred to me to call on another 'being' such as Michael, but I gave it a go yesterday and this morning awakened w/such a grateful heart that I wept for several minutes, filled w/gratitude.

I don't know what forces are attached to me, but it must be one or more humdingers as I've had some pretty serious experiences and have entertained the idea that I have a "negative attachment" and I could use some protection.

We live in a very toxic environment on this planet. Unfortunately, this planet is not yet heaven on earth and their is a huge amount of negative energy, entities, light suckers moving around this world unseen by our 5 senses.

We have an energy field that can be broken into, shattered, disapated, etc. and there is more than enough 'hungry ghost' out there that want a piece of our light and are waiting for any opportunity to sneak in to us, think for us, drag us down and steal our energy.

That's what spiritual protection is all about, keeping us protected in this very toxic environment we find ourselves in.

For example, we don't see germs, but we wash our hands. We don't see entities but we should protect our energy fields if we don't want to get sick consciously the same way we wash our hands to not get sick physically.

That's a wonderful experience Moxie, thank you for sharing. I find experiences like that are sign post along the spiritual path to show us we're moving in the right direction. It's easy for our ego to write them off, but that's where we lose out. We must keep climbing and moving forward and know that we will get the signs at the right times along the way...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:38 PM   #44
Triaxis
Avalon Senior Member

Well it all boils down to belief doesn't it?

Desire (or fear) backed by belief equals reality?

Like Reiki for example. Is it the power symbols that create the desired effect, or the belief that the power symbols create the desired effect?

You can call to the angels, practice Rieki or Kathara, , or breath this way or use this shade of light in that way, or simply pray at the end of the bed.

Providing they are backed by belief, they are all equally as powerful are they not?
Triaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #45
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

The golden light is the true connection to the Creator, the energy which connects us all, when we call on the golden light we connect to the Creators energy so it becomes powerful.
Everyone can do this no person is higher than another only consciousness is higher.
Once you have mastered this connection you have become higher consciousness the art to becoming higher consciousness is the realisation you do not have to think this is using the mind, the mind is controlled by beings which enslave this world, dis connect from the mind use your heart, intuition and love the only way of connecting back to the Creator.
This is the most powerful energy of all.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:55 PM   #46
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triaxis View Post
Well it all boils down to belief doesn't it?

Desire (or fear) backed by belief equals reality?

Like Reiki for example. Is it the power symbols that create the desired effect, or the belief that the power symbols create the desired effect?

You can call to the angels, practice Rieki or Kathara, , or breath this way or use this shade of light in that way, or simply pray at the end of the bed.

Providing they are backed by belief, they are all equally as powerful are they not?
From the point of view of the shaman, the short answer is no. Lets put it this way, if you died and where watching from the other side, would the belief of people still alive have any bearing on your ability to help and guide the people that are still alive?

The shapes you speak of actually do not rely on belief of any kind. Everything is made out of consciousness that takes shape because of specific vibrations that are applied to it. You could hide shapes like this in artwork, not tell any of the people who are viewing it that it is there, and it would still have a profound effect on them.

Even if you bought the artwork and the artist is dead it still would have the same effect. This is the magic of sacred geometry. It is also how the power structure gets us to focus on their advertising. These sacred shapes are imbeded in most mass advertising, and 99.999 percent of the people observing it have no clue how much it is effecting their consciousness.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:15 AM   #47
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny,

I would do a 'retroactive enchantment' to re-write the wrong that was done to you and alter your history.

Go back in your mind to just moments before you encountered the gypsy.

Visualise a powerful sheath of violet light around your body with a mirrored external surface (the mirror will send the gypsy's energy back onto herself).

Play the scene forward with your new violet/mirror forcefield around you.

See the torsion fields of the gypsy's intent moving toward you and being repelled by your 'invincible spirit barrier' back towards her.

Feel ecstatic that you have removed the bad energy. Know that this has been accomplished. Forgive the gypsy for her deed so you don't hang on to any negative energy.

This will work as time is non-linear. Strong visualisation is the key, see the event clearly... feel the sun, wind.... hear the noises around you.

Peace.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:31 AM   #48
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Forgive the gypsy for her deed so you don't hang on to any negative energy.
Luminari, an excellent technique you propose there. My quote highlights the one aspect I would personally prioritize above all other things.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:10 AM   #49
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Sorry you're not my type

Great thread very interesting

See your turning em down now

let em come to you swanstar

get in the cue ....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:02 PM   #50
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: A gypsy's curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Swanny,

I would do a 'retroactive enchantment' to re-write the wrong that was done to you and alter your history.

Go back in your mind to just moments before you encountered the gypsy.
Very interesting working to propose. Do you think something like this will actually alter the past and effect current situations. For example, if someone curses your marriage and it caused a divorce say 10 years ago, and you successfully undo that damage, but since then you have remarried, would you now be in the same marriage as 10 years ago (note I know ppl could divorce anyway but just play with me here) so what happens to your marriage to the new person and maybe even children born?

My take would be on if you are currently in love and happily married and maybe a parent from the new union, that you would be split in desire and thus could not effectively visualize with true desire to undo the past as inwardly you don't want to lose the current happiness and children. Just a paradox to discuss.