Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 11:24 AM   #51
omeriko
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Meditation training basic's #1

i understand that we should the second technique in lesson 1, a few sets twice a day. but you didn't specify how long we should do the first technique.
nobody asked this and maybe it should be clear to me, but i'm a real starter here.

thanx
omeriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:25 PM   #52
day
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: QiGong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Deacon View Post
Hi,

my opinion from experience trying Many things...

Certain forms of QiGong are of profound benefit.
If you can locate a local QiGong group to practice with... try it for a while.
The results/effect may be very subtle at first.. but later - you will discover something much more.

Whatever type of meditation you chose to practice, it might be best to stick with One method and not keep switching methods.

If it were possible to locate - i would recommend YXQG (Yan Xin QiGong) also know as Nine-Step QiGong.
There is no religious undercurrent in QiGong."

Each person must find what works best for ones self.

QiGong is beautiful flow of life and connecting with the flow of Life through all of nature has powerful grounding techniques. A gentle form of healing and as with all things however far a person decides to go with it. A lot of wisdom in the practice and ancient knowledge.
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:11 AM   #53
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Very good, day.

Whatever works for you.

Here's an invite to anyone who wishes to join the ongoing group meditation which has already been happening world-wide for quite some time. The power of this has already been mitigating circumstances on our world. Otherwise our planet would already be a cinder floating in space.

PIck a time: 9:00 and 10:00 am EST. -- 11:11 am EST. -- 12:00 pm EST -- 9:00 and 10:00 pm EST.

For 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes or for an hour. Being regular increases the combined energy effect for the good of all concerned.

Here is one good method for those who like visualization:

http://eventtemples.com/

Some other methods are zazen, QiGong, TM, etc.

The intention of combining our energies is to heal the planet and all beings upon it. The energy flows where it is needed most, however, specific vectored intention is also very powerful.

The Avalon Mass Consciousness Coalition is already involved in this in a practical daily way.

This is just an invitation for anyone who wishes to get practical. You don't have to "join" anything, just coordinate your eneriges with the intentions of others at the same time.

Just a hint: NEVER pay anything to learn meditation. If you can breath in and out naturally and pay attention to that you can meditate.

Zen calls it "sitting quietly and doing nothing." That in itself is a big challenge for our go go get get buy buy spend spend social consensus "reality" in which we have all been daily emmersed since birth.

A challenge indeed but it is amazing what it can accomplish.

Need a mantra to focus on? Try, AUM or I-AM or Je-sus or I-ing or whatever. Try entoning the solfeggio frequency of healing. Or mentally entoning it. Try following the sound of a gong. Many Buddhists do that, you know.

Whatever works for you.

Just do it and do it regularly. And open up the heart to flow in compassion and brighten the path.

Peace be unto all,

Bob
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:54 AM   #54
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

day,

Here is a video of a QiGong healer:

http://www.escapetheillusion.com/blo...i-for-healing/

This shows clearly the power of chi -- the life energy.

Peace be unto all,

Bob
Old 10-15-2008, 09:25 AM   #55
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

What i have put together in my meditation program is an excelerated program to achieve and grow your inner power. There are several reasons why i put this program together. One is so that when we do the meditate on changing things, you will be more powerful, Please look at the new lesson,
Meditation Program 2....CO-CREATING
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5258

This will give you an idea.
We/the ground crew are few in numbers, But by using this technique we can grow 1000 fold very easily. I think this is very important personaly. Those who are doing my program can vouch for this as they have increased in ability in a very short time even though some have been trying many techniques without success. Their words not mine. So with increased ability, brings increase in energy, also with the knowledge to efficiently to properly focus and direct so the visualisation happens quicker.

We can do great things but time is short, please read the link above to understand what i mean.

Many thanks
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:39 PM   #56
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Okay friends.

Here are two videos everyone needs to watch. This will inform you as to what is happening right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xgke...&feature=email

Background:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjALf12PAWc

Answer: MEDITATE

We should have strong intention that the election indeed DOES take place and is not subverted because America needs a man with a genuine heart during these coming years of extreme crisis.

Peace to all,

Bob