Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-13-2009, 01:00 PM   #26
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dark Human Beings

Indeed. Thanks for sharing. This is important stuff.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:27 PM   #27
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Dark Human Beings

Karma collected throughout many life times can shape a soul into darkness. Many souls that do not learn their lessons create a negative polarity. This is why some people give off a more happy vibration than others. People that learn to deal with their spiritual lessons often glow brighter. The more wisdom obtained the brighter the soul becomes. Cleansing karma is the key to producing a healthy loving soul and makes that soul closer to the creator.

Of course the opposite happens where people continue to dwell in negativity and this negativity can collect through the many life times. That is why some souls can be evil to the core because they have detached their souls from the source and dwell in the self identity. The less separate a soul becomes the less dark. The more a soul experiences lower vibrations of desire and ignores the higher frequencies of letting go and expansion, the darker a soul becomes. Without shadow we cannot comprehend the Light.

Duality consciousness is the lesson of good versus evil. But exciting times are ahead because this age is coming to an end.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:24 PM   #28
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallys View Post
Thank you Nancy for everything you just said.

I was told the same thing about those humans beings warrior or some sort, i'm glad i met you in this thread ans wish to ask you a question that i have at heart and i hope you share some "light" ^_^ on it : I've been told that poeple with dark energy cannot approch or be approched by god's love because they are not "compatible", what do you think about this ?
That's a bit of a hard question to answer and it has me laughing, remembering how long it took me to comprehend this. My husband and I have talked about it many times. It truly depends on what belief system a being operates with. Religions most often foster a separation from God and a fear of evil or the devil and are used as a method of control and disempowerment through the religions and the various powers that operate behind and control religions.

If you've read Kerry's interview with James of the Wingmakers site you might see that a belief in God, one God or any particular God, can be limiting and keep one from their full potential. It would be worth re-reading the interview with James on Project Camelot.org. Pay particular attention to the explanation of GSSC - God Spirit Soul Complex. It really answers your questions about God.

My husband has a pat response when I ask him about his views on God and the devil, he says "God don't want me and the devil is scared I'll take his job". Of course he's kidding on a certain level because he wouldn't want either "job", they are both limited in their scope. If one wishes to be fully realized and completely sovereign, one cannot worship an iconic figure or being as separate from and more powerful than themselves. Not "worshiping" or fearing a God or a devil does not mean that one refuses to acknowledge their existence. It does mean that one feels they are not only part of the creation but they themselves are perhaps all of the creation and all of the Creator rolled into one.

So your question about people with dark energy not being able to approach God's love is a good one and I think the answer is that it's true. These people are not able or more probably not WILLING to approach God or God's love because it would limit and control them. It's not that they don't experience GREAT love and have the ability to utilize that love for the benefit of others, but they are so unlimited they cannot or will not take on the restraints that accepting the love of a God of some particular religion would put upon them, much less the disempowerment of worshipping God as separate from themselves. So they are not compatible with the typical concept of God's love. They also do not need the approval or support of others so are not susceptible to any kind of peer pressure.

Their concept of love may be much more inclusive and unlimited. It really depends on whether the person with dark energy has evolved above the typical traps of power and greed that a more unlimited being with dark energy can easily fall prey to.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #29
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member

Once again Nancy thank you for your answer and i'm really glad i met you, your answer was exactly what i was expecting (wishing) it to be. I really liked what your husband said: "God don't want me and the devil is scared I'll take his job", that is beyond awesome lol.
I'll make sure to read that interview with great interest.
At least now i know where to start looking for answers, thanks to you again ^_^

Last edited by Kathleen; 03-14-2009 at 07:18 PM. Reason: remove quote as it can be read right above
Mallys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:08 PM   #30
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Once again Nancy thank you for your answer and i'm really glad i met you, your answer was exactly what i was expecting (wishing) it to be. I really liked what your husband said: "God don't want me and the devil is scared I'll take his job", that is beyond awesome lol.
I'll make sure to read that interview with great interest.
At least now i know where to start looking for answers, thanks to you again ^_^
Indeed, this has been truly humbling. My definition of the dark gained a depth that was unknown to me before... another step to integration.
Yet, the stereotypes do creep back in.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:36 AM   #31
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Mallys it appears as if you have embraced the concept with your avatar, so have wrapped yourself in it. May I ask is this of your choosing or because you believe one who told you this about yourself. If that is your wish to embrace it this is a perfect avatar, symbolism is powerful and you are choosing it to represent yourself. With the information given which is not a lot there could be many things going on.

One thing could be you are wanting to belong or have a sense of community and someone has noticed or identified with you in someway. Sometimes if one feels alone or "different" then one will believe anything about themselves to feel as if part of a group. In that case I would use caution as wanting to belong sometimes choices are made that would not normally be made to fit in. Sometimes there is the desire to be different or rebellious. May I ask are you young? That does not mean that one can not know self, or have great wisdom. There are stages in life where I believe one can be drawn more to what we are referring to "dark" . So just curious

Also may I ask if BDSM is involved in any way? I have seen people I know led into this path, which they have not been able to return from. They have experienced things which since consensual in itself does not appear harmful, but has led to bipolar expression of emotion. From the high of the activity to the low of everyday life. The poles more extreme as they slip more into the scene, where depression sinks in for day and now weeks afterwards. Even if it is not BDSM to engage in activity's that would bring on these highs which have a dark energy also can bring on the corresponding lows.The path which appeared bright and exciting had a negative and very dark effect and that was their terms for it, no mine. It is always wise to look carefully at a group, if that is what you are thinking of before engaging in activities. This goes for groups purporting to be "good" as well as you will often see rotten fruit coming from those trees as well. Calling something good or light does not make it so. Also it is good to note if you are exposing yourself to siphoning of energy by persuaded you are of dark energy to induce you to produce more of it.

There could be other reasons as well, I would agree with the dark warrior, who engages other dark forces. You see it in the Western archetypes the sheriff with his star, in the samurai, or in the shaman's who practice dark arts to protect their tribes. In Hawaii wars were fought that way with the kahuna's use of the dark arts to protect their own. The sheriff who used rough or "bad" ways against the "bad" to protect the "good".It absolved the general population, from having to engage or get their own hands dirty so to speak, at least in their minds. In Bali as well it is used widely to get revenge, to have a curse put on some one who has done you wrong. Which could be seen as karma being exacted on those who had harmed others. They take on the bad so the group can remain good and untouched, at least that is what some of them believe. This goes for some monks as well. They also use their energy for healing. The acupuncture points in martial arts can kill or heal depending on the force or energy used.

There is light and dark in all of us. Those who feel they are they most light, love, namaste and enlightened are often the most deceived and blind. On this site you can see that in action with the responses of people showing anything but those purported words, if their belief system is challenged in any way or even a simple question asked. There are many wonderful people on this site learning, questioning, challenging, and growing. Some who choose to continue to follow, some who choose to walk beside. My actions do not always match my words, but the gap is closing, lol. Recognition of it comes sooner and amends made. It is much harder to live a word than speak it. You are speaking words it is your choice to live them or not. Dark energy, I do not feel that anymore from you than anyone else. But I am also not one who will say if it is in my heart so it is the truth (the truth) and if you do not believe me than you are in your mind and are not in your heart. I am becoming, I am learning, I learn from everyone,I have learned a lot from your exploration and the responses others have given to you already. Thank you for your honesty and exploration of self and having the courage to share it with all of us.

Quote, Mallys
Re: Dark Human Beings
I was told not to talk about this anymore because it could attract some dangerous attention to me but i really wanted to know what you all think about this matter.
i know a human with dark energy and when you meet one you know something is different simply by the way you react to their presence, some people feel uneasy or some just can't stand their presence and you just know that the person is different from the others.
they are usually weak, tend to get sick easily, have a pretty slim body shape, really smart and have advanced abilities like being good em paths. they usually like to be alone and are harmed by everything that shines ( spiritually of course ) even if they do not reject God, they are just not compatible.
I know this sounds kinda weird and i don't have any hard evidence to show you all.

This is in regards to the quote above. No hard evidence is needed, most of the important things in life have no hard evidence.
I do not know if this is relevant but often those who warn us not to talk about things anymore are the ones we need protection from as it is a form of isolation. To isolate you as they know best for you, can be turned on you as they become your source of information. Sometimes there are people who feel dark because they have not had love or care as children. I have seen a case of what appeared to be possession, in that case they were not able to be articulate as you are in your situation. I have also seen temporary problems with people who are on prescription drugs especially Prozac, alcohol, cocaine or meth and they had dark energy. Sometimes choices are based on a pattern we have lived so are familiar with. I do no know if any of these ideas or thoughts well resonate with you or any of these situation are yours. Thanks again for sharing so much of yourself. Judy

Last edited by judykott; 03-14-2009 at 01:57 AM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:15 AM   #32
EpiphaMe

I am reading page one of this thread but I must offer this :

" You Spot It, You Got It ".

When WILL 'you' get that simple concept!??? The finger pointed inward!
Old 03-14-2009, 06:33 AM   #33
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member

First of all thank you so much for your post, i had a really great time reading it and appreciated your concern.

To answer your question i am 25 years old and yes i do feel young when it comes to matters like this one ^_^.

Unfortunatly i do not know what BDSM means so i couldn't understand what you said, i tried to google it and found some really weird things about it, not sure if it was what you meant but if it is i can assure you that it is not involved in any way. I can assure you i do not take any drugs or anti-depressant.

Concerning my avatar i can't really say but i really like it, i like the presence and style of the character shown on it but i do not identify myself to him. But i do wish i had that style lol but that's the kid in me talking ^_^.

When i was young i always felt different, not because i was rebellious or felt i did not belong, but i was able to feel and see things i couldn't understand, coming from a muslim family i was asked to pray and pray some more until it all gets better, i did not really believe at the time that praying would help me with what was happening. I could see "things" in my room, hear poeple talking in empty rooms and feel feeling that were not mine.

Many years later i met a person that is now a very good friend of mine who was able to answer some of my question, and even if he did not have any proofs or hard evidence, i believed him because i knew that what he said had part of truth. He helped me understand things about me and how to control it because it was eating me away. he was the one who told me i had dark energy and explained to me that concept.

I am now trying to learn how to meditate and understand better all those new concepts. Meditating is harder than i thought i have to admit ^_^ since i have a lung malfuncton and cannot breath normally (i do not have a respirator or anything of the sort).

Judykott i will gladly answer any of your questions if you have more of them, it will be my pleasure to keep exchanging words with you as i feel i learned a lot from your post ^_^.

I wish to ask Nancy something too, my friend and i wanted to ask you and your husband if you knew anything about the concept of : "patronage".
Mallys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:46 AM   #34
EpiphaMe

Oh, might we speculate some..... let's take the Reptilian idea/reality/speculation/whathaveyou... the syphoning/harvest/assention however you might experience your thoughts.

Considering the dual nature of our world, up/down; light/dark; inside/out; ... CAN THERE BE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER??? Would there be "good" w/out "bad"? Can there be such a thing as ecstasy without torment? We think so only because we have the contrasting "other" worldliness. We find it hard to conceptualize something that isn't in our world.

We cannot integrate this existence, & move into neutral (freedom) without owning our dark & light aspects.
The neutral (to me, for lack of a better word) correlates to SEEing & FREEing ones' self the trap of either of two sides.

Back to the example of Reptilians... they do not deviate from their conditioning, the extreme programming, as it's important for long term goals (I am told)... in their view, it's all good for whatever we deem expense.

Aren't you glad that our government knows what's best for us, so to speak?... tongue in cheek, but doesn't it ring???

Heartfelts.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:52 PM   #35
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
First of all thank you so much for your post, i had a really great time reading it and appreciated your concern.

To answer your question i am 25 years old and yes i do feel young when it comes to matters like this one ^_^.

Unfortunatly i do not know what BDSM means so i couldn't understand what you said, i tried to google it and found some really weird things about it, not sure if it was what you meant but if it is i can assure you that it is not involved in any way. I can assure you i do not take any drugs or anti-depressant.

Concerning my avatar i can't really say but i really like it, i like the presence and style of the character shown on it but i do not identify myself to him. But i do wish i had that style lol but that's the kid in me talking ^_^.

When i was young i always felt different, not because i was rebellious or felt i did not belong, but i was able to feel and see things i couldn't understand, coming from a muslim family i was asked to pray and pray some more until it all gets better, i did not really believe at the time that praying would help me with what was happening. I could see "things" in my room, hear poeple talking in empty rooms and feel feeling that were not mine.

Many years later i met a person that is now a very good friend of mine who was able to answer some of my question, and even if he did not have any proofs or hard evidence, i believed him because i knew that what he said had part of truth. He helped me understand things about me and how to control it because it was eating me away. he was the one who told me i had dark energy and explained to me that concept.

I am now trying to learn how to meditate and understand better all those new concepts. Meditating is harder than i thought i have to admit ^_^ since i have a lung malfuncton and cannot breath normally (i do not have a respirator or anything of the sort).

Judykott i will gladly answer any of your questions if you have more of them, it will be my pleasure to keep exchanging words with you as i feel i learned a lot from your post ^_^.

I wish to ask Nancy something too, my friend and i wanted to ask you and your husband if you knew anything about the concept of : "patronage".
Hi Mallys,

My husband is now 54 years old, but when he was young he had a lot of similar abilities that you describe about yourself and also other abilities you may have, but just have not been in a situation where you needed those abilities. He left home at age 16 to join the Army and go to Vietnam, where he fought for almost 2 years as a sniper/assassin in a special ops secret unit, from age 17-19. During those two years he escaped certain death many times, really almost magically. He's been blown out of helicopters, been in plane crashes, hit roadside bombs, was captured by the Vietcong and was a prisoner for about a week until he escaped after killing all his captors, and has many scars from being shot, stabbed and hit by shrapnel. The tribe of Hmung that he and his 10 man unit lived with named him Blackheart, and that is the code name he was known by in his next career for many years. Out of the 200 men that went over in this particular secret unit, only 9 returned. He was one of them.

After returning to the US he became an International counter terrorist agent for the government for quite a few more years. Many of his experiences were highly spiritual in nature, although one could argue that all experiences are spiritual, so we might say they were "paranormal".

I asked him just now about patronage and he said "why would I attach myself to a lesser being". His understanding of patronage is that when a person takes on or accepts a supposedly more experienced or "higher" entity (or person) as a patron, one is actually taking on a master. Then it becomes much like a religion. It is hierarchical in nature, as is religion, and both serve to disempower an individual by putting them in a subservient position, whether to a God or to a "higher" being. It also occurs to me that any being or person who wishes to BE a master or patron or God is also indulging in the hierarchical game, which basically makes him a "lesser" being, certainly a lesser evolved being.

I'm sure the vast majority of people will not understand that a man like my husband is an incredible balance between dark and light and not attached to or controlled by either one. I also realize that most will judge these abilities and people with dark energy from their own perspective, and if they are coming from an unbalanced perspective, whether from the light, from religion or from the dark, they will not truly understand what is being said. Basically I don't care what anyone else thinks and certainly my husband wouldn't care.

The interesting thing is that up until I met him I did not understand how much more powerful a BALANCE between light and dark is rather than just one or the other. I KNEW that the dark had great weaknesses but I thought the light was all powerful and I used the power of the light in all my travels in this world, and on other dimensions and other planes. I also used it in a job I had when I was in my mid 20's as an undercover government agent in Mexico and South America. Naturally I met some very nasty people and it was a great learning experience.

We have been married for almost 14 years now and I am very grateful to have had him as a teacher. He has helped me, not through any active "teaching", but by example and from his stories (which I had to drag out of him!). He would never attempt to change anyone because he is very detached about how anyone else lives their life. My guess is that we have helped to balance each other. He is much more mellow and loving and I am a lot more tough (although I was definitely more tough than most women I knew) and less obnoxious in my "new age" type interests.

As EpiphaMe says, a neutral position frees one from the control and constraints, both of which are traps, of either the light or the dark.

Nancy

ps: your avatar seems to suit you. My husband has his office full of skeleton heads, swords and knives with skeleton and dragon carvings and various gargoyles and other interesting creatures. The archetypical purpose for gargoyles and grotesque creatures is to ward off evil spirits.
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:34 PM   #36
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Gods rays of Light and Love is the continues substance and support of everything
As the sun emits its light to all

No fault in sun or God if it shines too bright and Man has to cover behind shades
No fault in sun if Man cant stand its heat
No fault in God if Man feels uncomfortable in His Brilliance
Some can take a little more heat some can stand a little more Light

We are all in this together with our shades beneath the sun with our veil of traits amidst the Presence of God

The sun doesnt favor and select who it will shine on
God doesnt keep His Light and Love from someone

If someone feels especially excluded from God its only perception mental makeup with no root in reality
God does not intrude on Mans free will - He will wait for an Invitation

Man hesitate to invite God because Man cannot so easily tolerate His Light and Love

Dark is an exciting place for the Mind - It shivers its spine
Light is a comforting place for the Soul - It uplifts its Spirit

As we indeed are equipped with Mind
Darkness attract as a magnet and we follow it willy nilly unless we deploy some soulforce some ceiling on our desires some limits in our madness some sanctity in our pursuits

We are free to choose but we are not free to face the consequences of our actions
This Law operates in automatic mode much like Gravity but unlike Gravity it is not in a rush to prove itself

So we take a little good with the bad as Iggy Pop sings - We are only humans
But in the innermost recesses of our hearts in the core of everything there is only Light and Love

Do you think God could switch off the sun if He so wills...?

Last edited by RedeZra; 03-14-2009 at 10:11 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:16 PM   #37
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post
I am reading page one of this thread but I must offer this :

" You Spot It, You Got It ".

When WILL 'you' get that simple concept!??? The finger pointed inward!
Wow, I'm sorry to keep interrupting but this thread is full of gold!

Way to go Judy. Well spotted.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:52 PM   #38
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

I've been following this thread, but a bit confused from the beginning as to what constitutes a "dark being". I'm still not completely clear if that means "evil" or something from a universe of a different polarity, or what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallys
I was told not to talk about this anymore because it could attract some dangerous attention to me but i really wanted to know what you all think about this matter.
i know a human with dark energy and when you meet one you know something is different simply by the way you react to their presence, some people feel uneasy or some just can't stand their presence and you just know that the person is different from the others.
they are usually weak, tend to get sick easily, have a pretty slim body shape, really smart and have advanced abilities like being good em paths. they usually like to be alone and are harmed by everything that shines ( spiritually of course ) even if they do not reject God, they are just not compatible.
Really it seems to me that a lot of what you're feeling is being projected onto you from others. Always remember: not only is it good to avoid being painted with someone else's brush, this is essential to becoming a free and sovereign manifestation of yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyV View Post
My husband has a pat response when I ask him about his views on God and the devil, he says "God don't want me and the devil is scared I'll take his job". Of course he's kidding on a certain level because he wouldn't want either "job", they are both limited in their scope. If one wishes to be fully realized and completely sovereign, one cannot worship an iconic figure or being as separate from and more powerful than themselves. Not "worshiping" or fearing a God or a devil does not mean that one refuses to acknowledge their existence. It does mean that one feels they are not only part of the creation but they themselves are perhaps all of the creation and all of the Creator rolled into one.

So your question about people with dark energy not being able to approach God's love is a good one and I think the answer is that it's true. These people are not able or more probably not WILLING to approach God or God's love because it would limit and control them...
What I find funny about your husband's statement is how some people's gods are exactly like my devil [or would be if I had one :>]. The old testament god was a horrific and immature being IMO, yet that archetype is still being worshiped as if it was holy and luminous.

I like your assessment of the unwillingness of the so called "dark" to approach the emanation of what we've been sold as God...because they don't wish to be controlled by it. The deeper I go, the more it seems that it's balance which is the goal, not attunement to perfect love through loss of ego and personality, or the loss of love through perfect attunement to ego. There's never separation from the real source of Being, if there was we'd cease to Be, so it's true, worshiping a god who's separate from ourselves can only be disempowering.

And Mallys, the act of not worshiping this kind of god, in the midst of a host of people who do, can attract the paintbrush of darkness...but it's their darkness, not necessarily yours that you're being painted with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
There could be other reasons as well, I would agree with the dark warrior, who engages other dark forces. You see it in the Western archetypes the sheriff with his star, in the samurai, or in the shaman's who practice dark arts to protect their tribes....
...This goes for some monks as well. They also use their energy for healing. The acupuncture points in martial arts can kill or heal depending on the force or energy used.
Despite the need to avoid falling into a universe that's centered around the self, or (lately I'm thinking, just as bad...) worshiping a light being until we lose ourselves in it, we need to remember that we're attached to our actions...not only to the effects of our actions but to the effects of the effects of our actions. This is how we travel into the darker, low frequency realms, by living in the realms we've co-created by what we do, or by manifesting as what we believe we are. If there's a best reason not to be evil, this is it. I think it is as you've pointed out...there's only one "energy", but many ways to direct it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
There is light and dark in all of us. Those who feel they are they most light, love, namaste and enlightened are often the most deceived and blind.
Yes, and they're usually the ones with the box of paints...talking the talk, but hardly every walking the walk. It's seems to me that impeccability is the most important attribute of "enlightenment", otherwise, we're simply not.

Last edited by sun-toon´; 03-15-2009 at 04:59 PM.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote