Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-11-2009, 12:20 AM   #26
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: On Emotion

i know, I know Czymra, I ran out of words. If you storm the heavens for long enough you'll get all of the answers to your questions. Heavens, at 23, I couldn't even form the questions!! Its just that some things have to be experienced, and its very difficult to find words to describe some experiences. There is a sense of 'mystery' surrounding spiritual learning. One has to sort of qualify first, to access the learning. I will write more on this at another time.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:22 AM   #27
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
I knew all my life that words are so shallow, and I hate to think that I am 'analytical'.... but as you say, this is how we communicate... so far. At least it's good to know that I might have been on the wrong road.
Thanks everybody.

It still doesn't explain why meditators describe 3D things, why we dream 3D things... is that the only way we can make sense of it?

i have asked this over and over cyzmra ... same answer always comes to me ... yes ... that we are initially taught via of what we know in 3d because it can effortlessly be incorporated to our truth ... beneficial in the process of triggering our re-membering ...

as we begin knowing and living our truth more ... this will mutate ... less of the 3d teachings as we'll have the ability then to grasp meanings without the veil of illusion ...

and then that too becomes less as we will come to live our truth in all ways ... living whole and living fulfilled ... anything 3d will just fade ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:26 AM   #28
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks futureyes, I knew someone would have the words and explainations better than I do.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:34 AM   #29
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Deconstructing
the universe
unravelled puzzle
lies in pieces

lost count
how many
perspectives
eye have
they all
ended in zero

How?
to transmute
scared to sacred
pendulum swing
of perpetual
e-motion

Pupil of I
dilated on
mushroom cloud
of expansion
tears at script
I acted

Proofreader's mark
OK/?
query to author:
has this been
set as intended?
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:39 AM   #30
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
[/COLOR]

i have asked this over and over cyzmra ... same answer always comes to me ... yes ... that we are initially taught via of what we know in 3d because it can effortlessly be incorporated to our truth ... beneficial in the process of triggering our re-membering ...

as we begin knowing and living our truth more ... this will mutate ... less of the 3d teachings as we'll have the ability then to grasp meanings without the veil of illusion ...

and then that too becomes less as we will come to live our truth in all ways ... living whole and living fulfilled ... anything 3d will just fade ...

That kind of makes sense. Curiously since I try to pay more attention to my dreams they gain more specificity and people actually exist and speak.
This sucks. o_o I preferred the 'knowing and feeling' from before.

Aaaanyway, let me not bother you any longer. Thanks for all the answers and let it be mentioned that I will have to make it clear in the future that these are answer I am looking for. I've been warned about playing too much mediator and I think it's true. One can't assume that others go through the same pitfalls and thus accuse the 'wrong teachings'.

Aum Nama Sivaya
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:40 AM   #31
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Each of us spent months/years acclimating to 3D existance...learning first how to use our eyes (if so granted) to percieve depth, then learning we have a voice (again, if granted). Our initiation into 3D took a long time...we've all been 'programmed' by words since we first began to hear...overcoming this programing takes time too.
Our "higher learning" now consists of asking the questions we ask here.

Last edited by Rareheart; 02-11-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:54 AM   #32
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: On Emotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Thanks futureyes, I knew someone would have the words and explainations better than I do.
thanks carmen ... i may beg to differ though ...

at times i believe i win the prize for the most confusing explanations ... cross my fingers and hope my meaning will somehow get unravelled ...

your words are always of clarity ... your truth always resonates within me ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:43 PM   #33
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Okay, I may be going down the wrong route with building intellectual models about this, but if we say that fear pins us down and love overcomes it, how can love have no opposite? This is all just a matter of 'high vibration' and 'low vibration' isn't it?

Beautiful Avatar by the way.

deb003, what's the Sedona Method?
Czymra, I'm sorry I took so long to reply back.
The Sedona Method is a method of simply welcoming whatever arises and then releasing it. From moment to moment.
I cann't begin to tell you how easy and simple this is.
See, releasing emotions is natural to us. The thing is that when an emotion comes up, we usually repress/supress it or express it. This method shows you how to release it. They say it's the Secret behind "The Secret".
You can go here to get the history of it but I've never bought any CD's nor paid anything. I am just using it.
http://www.sedona.com/
I also attend 2 free teleconference weekly by going here you can get the info:http://releaseintopeace.com/
I'm the girl all the way on the right, in the red. We had just been doing releasing for 3 hours and we all were filled with light and relaxation.
It's amazing!! That's all I can say.
If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask or search through these sites.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:47 PM   #34
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Ah! if only we could capture that moment when we arrived on this 3d world.
I wonder what our emotions were then!
They say every child has a memory, a plan in which we agreed to before this incarnation, i think i was aware when i arrived on this 3d world that not all was what it seemed to be.
I felt true love in my heart,sadness, why? did i realise at that point my journey was going to be a fruitless one, no i realised what had to be done was going to happen just as it was said.

Yes we are programmed but at what stage, as we enter, or before?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:58 PM   #35
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Ah! if only we could capture that moment when we arrived on this 3d world.
I wonder what our emotions were then!
They say every child has a memory, a plan in which we agreed to before this incarnation, i think i was aware when i arrived on this 3d world that not all was what it seemed to be.
I felt true love in my heart,sadness, why? did i realise at that point my journey was going to be a fruitless one, no i realised what had to be done was going to happen just as it was said.

Yes we are programmed but at what stage, as we enter, or before?
But you CAN capture the moment we are born!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9ZKOsiDh_k

Deb003, thanks for that link. I'll check it out...
Old 02-11-2009, 07:35 PM   #36
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
Czymra, I'm sorry I took so long to reply back.
The Sedona Method is a method of simply welcoming whatever arises and then releasing it. From moment to moment.
I cann't begin to tell you how easy and simple this is.
See, releasing emotions is natural to us. The thing is that when an emotion comes up, we usually repress/supress it or express it. This method shows you how to release it. They say it's the Secret behind "The Secret".
You can go here to get the history of it but I've never bought any CD's nor paid anything. I am just using it.
http://www.sedona.com/
I also attend 2 free teleconference weekly by going here you can get the info:http://releaseintopeace.com/
I'm the girl all the way on the right, in the red. We had just been doing releasing for 3 hours and we all were filled with light and relaxation.
It's amazing!! That's all I can say.
If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask or search through these sites.
Deb003, I'm not sure I can find the information on the exact workings of the Sedona technique. I know of the law of attraction and 'letting go' seems as sensible as it can get really, but there are no detailed instructions I can locate.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #37
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Czymra,
I'll look for audio files I have of the actual technique when i find it this week.
i downloaded some of them.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:49 PM   #38
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Czymra,
I wanted to attach one of my files from my PC but I don't think I can do that here.
Here I have 2 links to a couple of releases. it's the second file at the bottom of the page:
acceptance release
http://www.sedona.com/html/acceptancerelease.aspx

safety & well being release

http://www.sedona.com/html/feeling-s...the-world.aspx
Old 02-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #39
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
Czymra,
I wanted to attach one of my files from my PC but I don't think I can do that here.
Here I have 2 links to a couple of releases. it's the second file at the bottom of the page:
acceptance release
http://www.sedona.com/html/acceptancerelease.aspx

safety & well being release

http://www.sedona.com/html/feeling-s...the-world.aspx
Thanks a lot. This might just about save me from being a nervous freak as it appears this night.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #40
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Love & Light to you Czymra!
Old 02-17-2009, 12:21 AM   #41
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

I think of my emotion as a built-in GPS. Tells me where I am in the current moment relative to what I am becoming. When emotions are 'negative' I embrace this as a signpost I'm heading away from my preferences. When emotions are 'positive' - I'm lined up with what I am becoming based on my desire. Since desire is eternally expanding, you need this (emotions) to locate yourself in the moment.

Also I feel one has distinct emotional setpoints linked to many 'subjects' qued up in your focus.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:01 AM   #42
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
I think of my emotion as a built-in GPS. Tells me where I am in the current moment relative to what I am becoming. When emotions are 'negative' I embrace this as a signpost I'm heading away from my preferences. When emotions are 'positive' - I'm lined up with what I am becoming based on my desire. Since desire is eternally expanding, you need this (emotions) to locate yourself in the moment.

Also I feel one has distinct emotional setpoints linked to many 'subjects' qued up in your focus.
I was wondering whether I should revive this thread regarding what then, people use to steer their lives by.
As you state this, I reckon that you interpret 'desires' as something 'divine'?
Old 02-17-2009, 01:16 AM   #43
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Desire is eternally expanding. Desire fuels us on the path of creation, therefore we seek. What we desire today will change, as the picture of reality changes. If you can pull back and see this from a non-physical perspective, the infinity of creation is divine.

Flip the focus towards guiding your life based on your desires, not your emotions. Think of your emotions as 'feedback' which helps you to map out where you are relative to where you really want to be.

Last edited by MyShadow; 02-17-2009 at 01:26 AM.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:30 AM   #44
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
Desire is eternally expanding. Desire fuels us on the path of creation, therefore we seek. What we desire today will change, as the picture of reality changes. If you can pull back and see this from a non-physical perspective, the infinity of creation is divine.

Flip the focus towards guiding your life based on your desires, not your emotions. Think of your emotions as 'feedback' which helps you to map out where you are relative to where you really want to be.
Exactly, and this is surprisingly what the philosopher Deleuze said about desire, them being the driving force behind perpetuation and diversity, ever driving the multiplication of all there is.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #45
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Wow YOU LOT ...

what can i add to eny of that ....

the e motiom im feeling

is brilliant brilliant ...

im feeling a mass of love and respect ,

for yur!alll!!! Great thread Cymra ...thanks !!
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #46
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Oneness is the One Being Aware in Bliss

Like the clear blue sky a witness to the clouds passing by
It will pass
Cling to it if you want or let it go
It will not last

Emotions whirl up like leaves on the wind
Hunting butterflies
Will you follow wherever they blow
Motion to Me and see where they lay to rest

All is a ripple on the Blue
I Am Aware of you

Last edited by RedeZra; 03-28-2009 at 05:19 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote