Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-20-2008, 06:12 AM   #1
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Star Seeds, Dr. Richard Boylan.. please give me your feedback

Dr. Boylan claims to be the “Councillor of Earth”, appointed by the Star Nations in Feb. 2005.
How he was appointed:
“Because that Councillor incarnated as a Human was not immediately evident in his Human form, Star Nations sent down Councillor Asheoma to find him. Asheoma knew that the criteria were that the incarnated Councillor be absolutely Human, not just a thinly-disguised Star Being. Further, this incarnated Councillor had to be of advanced spiritual, metaphysical, intellectual, and consciousness development, since the original Star Being Councillor’s personal qualities were such. Asheoma spent many years searching and in late February, 2005 found him. Asheoma approached the Human-incarnate and asked him if he was willing to accept appointment as Councillor of/for Earth. I consented.” (my highlight)
“The High Council of the Star Nations has many, many tens of thousands of representatives, Councillors. Each planet with highly-intelligent life, (Earth barely got under the wire, this is not a joke), has a Councillor who represents the population of that planet.”

The 1964 Agreement between four nations (U.S., Soviet Union, China, and a Council of Europe) and the Star Nations:
April 14, 1964 meeting: “The purpose of this historic Meeting was to ratify an Agreement about issues that had been under discussion and worked on via Star Nations individual contacts with the Leaders of the Four Governments over the period 1957-1961.”
Cabal convicted, Agreement voided:
Sept. 29, 2005: “The Star Nations created the conditions for a joint Human-Star Nations Formal Hearing last Fall, at which the Cabal were found guilty of violating massively the 11 Universal Laws and the 11 Spiritual Laws of the cosmos as they apply to Earth affairs.”
“The Star Nations have now decided that the 1964 Agreement is now obsolete and is now invalid.”

Statement by Dr. Richard Boylan: Claim as to who can get the truth:
"In researching encounters with Star Visitors, the only “evidence” available to study is from the witnesses, the human persons actually experiencing the Star Being visit."
"And the only really qualified researchers of persons reporting extraterrestrial encounters are researchers with professional behavioral-science education, training and experience. Thus, the only experts are the psychologists, psychiatrists, psychotherapists and hypnotherapists who actually have a sub-specialty in working with experiencers of Star Visitor-human encounters. These are the professionals who have educated themselves sufficiently about UFO and Star Visitor matters to have the necessary information for working with experiencers.”

Edited to provide this update:
I’ve followed Mr. Boylan’s Yahoo group for months… to observe… and have decided he is a nut cake. That’s my opinion.
----------------------------------------------------------
Facts First... then opinions

Last edited by KathyT; 01-04-2009 at 04:20 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:28 AM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Star Seeds, Dr. Richard Boylan.. please give me your feedback

Interesting material... He can be a spokesperson only as far as someone, anyone gives away their power to him. Likewise, if he encourages you to do your own research and hold all material to a 'litmus test,' so that you can put pieces together from many sources and resources.

Also, the definition of a victim consciousness is "someone who believes that others control their choices."
That is a great tool to throw in your "Litmus Test" tool box.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:02 AM   #3
Nebula

Not to knock this guy! but what a limiting viewpoint.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:17 AM   #4
spiritual_wanderer
Avalon Senior Member

I personally feel that I am a starseed. I know of Dr. Boylan, have been to his site, and read some of his stuff. His intentions seem to be genuine, but none of us should ever look to one source as a definitive for any subject. My advice is to take what you like and if something rubs you the wrong way, it is not for you.

Even those with the best of hearts can fall into the trap of being occasionally motivated by ego.

I personally do not feel "only" any one group has the answers. Sometimes the "lowliest" of us can have the best answers.

I do agree that those with messages of fear and doom are not correct. Yes, there may be bad things in our futures, and it is being truthful to include those aspects, but overall, a message should be positive and hopeful.
spiritual_wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
richard boylan, star nations, star seeds