Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 02:07 AM   #26
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Geometric Change in DNA

I have been very sleepy to day and the last 3 or 4 days . I almost fell asleep coming home from work today 3 times and when i got home i had a 2 hour power nap. I drive an hour to and from work every day get up at 5:00 every morning and today i never even heard the alarm go off and woke up at 5:30
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:14 PM   #27
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I felt the shift. It was a swirling energy, accompanied by pain in the left side of my body and extreme skin sensitivity. The pain and sensitivity are fading today. I feel like there is more room in my brain today...I know how silly it sounds, but it feels like my head is bigger.

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone else had a similar experience.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:52 PM   #28
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Well, I felt the shift. It was a swirling energy, accompanied by pain in the left side of my body and extreme skin sensitivity. The pain and sensitivity are fading today. I feel like there is more room in my brain today...I know how silly it sounds, but it feels like my head is bigger.

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone else had a similar experience.
Weird! I feel exactly the same way. As if some kind of restricting cloud has been lifted from my concious perception, my mind feels more free to move and sway in whatever direction if feels without the limiting factors of old belief systems.

Wow, before i thought all this ascension stuff was hocus pocus but dear me im starting to feel like im actually a part of it now. My mind just feels... free XD I dont know how to express the meaning of this because for the past few years ive felt as though i was trapped in this little box called my head, but now its as if my conciousness is reaching out beyond my own head.

Bring it on
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:58 PM   #29
franciejones
Banned

Love it. I hope this is happening to me. I just feel very calm lately...and I feel "clean" if that makes sense.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #30
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

i've been sooooo tired these past 2 days! i was waiting to see if i felt difft, but all day i was feeling like my brain is fatigued.

does that mean i missed the upgrade? :-(
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:34 PM   #31
weareone
Avalon Senior Member

bring it on, enjoy the ride!
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:08 AM   #32
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Dear TOne3jaguar & everyone else on here - hope you are all smiling !

I still cannot post a new thread, just do not see any button, in anycase I have been wanting to introduce or ask a semi-related question. A group of people I have been reading for a long time suggest that if we could extract or reverse engineer a crop circle into music or at least sound we would understand the true value of the messages left on our earth. To be honest I am not a crop circle fiend or a musician and so this project never seemed to be achieveable for me but now with this community I was wondering if anyone had ideas. It was when I saw the sand take different shapes through the vibrations it was exposed it re-lit that question for me. S if we could find the sound that made the shape and added all the shapes together to the template of a genuine crop circle, then maybe we just have beautiful music or communication à la the strange encounters film?

thoughts? g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:53 AM   #33
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Dear TOne3jaguar & everyone else on here - hope you are all smiling !

I still cannot post a new thread, just do not see any button, in anycase I have been wanting to introduce or ask a semi-related question. A group of people I have been reading for a long time suggest that if we could extract or reverse engineer a crop circle into music or at least sound we would understand the true value of the messages left on our earth. To be honest I am not a crop circle fiend or a musician and so this project never seemed to be achieveable for me but now with this community I was wondering if anyone had ideas. It was when I saw the sand take different shapes through the vibrations it was exposed it re-lit that question for me. S if we could find the sound that made the shape and added all the shapes together to the template of a genuine crop circle, then maybe we just have beautiful music or communication à la the strange encounters film?
The problem that you will run into will be that most recent crop circles are so complex that there are multiple frequencies that would be generated if you some how could. When you generate mutiple frequencies together you get a new freqency that is a conglomeration of all of the others. This would more than likely sound disharmonious. The crop circles are supposed to be 2d pictographs that we are to decipher with our intuition and current knowledge of sacred geometry.

David Wilcock has done quite a bit of good work on this. Check out his web site www.divinecosmos.com. There is an article available there that is called "The history of crop circles".
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:17 PM   #34
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

A Orchestra could be disharmonious but its not; a telephone dialtone is not one sound but two merged. Its doesn't take away from the fact that sacred geometry can be employed, I saw there was a perfect redendition of pi for instance recently but intuition is not the word I would use. I don't know many on the earth that are intuitive with mathematics. They are so enormous that its hard for me to believe that they are meant for the few maths genius's out there.

I think they have to be more universal.................just a thought tho, no negativity intended

take care
g
Old 10-23-2008, 01:24 PM   #35
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
A Orchestra could be disharmonious but its not; a telephone dialtone is not one sound but two merged. Its doesn't take away from the fact that sacred geometry can be employed, I saw there was a perfect redendition of pi for instance recently but intuition is not the word I would use. I don't know many on the earth that are intuitive with mathematics. They are so enormous that its hard for me to believe that they are meant for the few maths genius's out there.

I think they have to be more universal.................just a thought tho, no negativity intended

take care
g
Yeah I see your point, but in an orchestra all of the people do not blow or play a note on thier instrument simultaniously. The space between notes is what makes it music.

The phone tones are a combo of I think 3 frequencies. A complex crop circle would have hundereds of frequencies. If not played independently and in the correct order you would end up with one loud sound.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:32 PM   #36
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Ya see what happens when you go lookin :-).........well I am willing to plug anything in to google to see what comes up but look what happened, other people are thinking of the same music and maths thing, I JUST don't understand it. I pass it to you without any recommendation whatever but you may be the one to make sense of it !! peace this will keep you going for a bit
http://www.greatdreams.com/numbers/music/joemusic.htm

and related

http://www.korncirkler.dk/cccorner/musical.html

My original reference was a group called DATRE
Old 10-23-2008, 06:52 PM   #37
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

...... hehe , 100 % brainkapasitet ?????????

that will hurt
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:24 PM   #38
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

This is great info, my friend! I posted it on my website to share with others. Thanks!
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote