Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 04:20 PM   #1
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Meditation program, How to Astral Project

Beginers please do not do this until you are more experienced in my other meditation and you feel ready.

If anyone is interested i also have the CIA REMOTE VIEWING MANUAL. Message me if you wish a copy.

Meditations for Astral Projection

Astral projection is where your soul actually leaves your body. This is different from remote viewing where you enter into a trance and will yourself to a specific location. The following two meditations are just basic guidelines. I suggest for more in depth information message me.

Meditation 1

This meditation may feels strange. Just make sure you seriously want to project, otherwise, any hesitation can keep you in your body. You have to be relaxed, both mentally and physically. The first few times are the most difficult. Like with anything else, consistent practice will make this easier, until you no longer have to even enter into a deep trance, but can project any time at will. Some people find projecting easier than others, as they have done this in past lives.

1. Get real comfortable and go into a trance. When you are so relaxed you can no longer feel your body, you are ready.
2. Visualize your astral body inside your physical body, being held there by your seven chakras. The chakras can be visualized like colored knobs.
3. Take each spinning chakra and stop it from spinning and give it a quarter turn in the reverse of the direction it was spinning, like turning a doorknob.
4. Relax and let go and try to exit.

Meditation 2

This is more like a preparatory exercise. This one is not nearly as powerful as the one above, but less intense for those of you who would rather do this gradually.

1. Lie down and relax, as above. Go into a trance. Relax to where you feel like you are floating.
2. Now, lift your left astral arm up. Visualize this. You will need to imagine this, but energy follows where it is directed.
3. Lift up your right astral arm and touch your face
4. Touch both your astral hands together.
5. Do the same thing with each leg and foot.
6. Imagine your entire astral body floating above your physical body, or somewhere else in the room and concentrate on being there. Just lie there and focus on this for a while.
Keep repeating this exercise often and eventually, astral projection will follow.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:21 AM   #2
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Meditation program, How to Astral Project

I posted a request on techniques for Astral projection a few weeks back and have stumbled across your thread. I sent it out and I recieved, power of co-creaters manifesting. I was a little overwhelmed the first and only time I experienced an obe, the vibrations were real intense as I was paralized and couldn't move or talk as my astral body roll out of the physical. I first didn't know what was happening so willed myself back in the phyiscal.

I have read Robert Monoe's book since and now want to accept and experience.

After reading your exercises on meditation I think your suggestion on more practice with deep trance should be the correct path until having to practice astral projection.
Once again I appreciate all your advice..Take care
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:27 AM   #3
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Meditation program, How to Astral Project

I am definately interested in the remote viewing techniques and to have them when I have effectively finished the other techniques.
saggyash is offline   Reply With Quote