Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 02:57 PM   #1
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Meditation Program PART2..CO-CREATING

Here we will begin to CO-CREAT.

Please make sure you have followed the meditation program and are up to date before doing this. By being upto date you will insure that you can do the following with ease and great results.

A Thoughtform is a created entity that you control. I will only be teaching how to do good things regarding thoughtforms. The process is different for making evil thoughtforms but i wont be going into that.

With this lesson i will show you how to create a thoughtform and control it. This is especially good when you think that WE, as the ground crew are few in numbers, but in reality using this technique one person can make countless numbers of thoughtforms to help in the cause.
I am very excited regarding this as i am sure you are.

Ready?

Creating a Thoughtform Servitor

To create a thoughtform:

1. Sit comfortably.

2. Enter into a deep trance.

3. Keep your eyes closed during this one. When you are completely relaxed, and you can no longer feel your body, you are ready to begin.

4. Now, visualize a beam of light entering your body through the crown of your head and filling your aura. The color of the light should correspond with the intended working of the thoughtform. In this case we are going to use Pink for love. Saturate your entire being with Pink energy until you are vibrating with it.

5. You should choose a corresponding chakra where you will release the energy, In this case we will use the heart chakra for this session. Keeping your eyes closed, visualize this pink energy streaming from the chakra and forming a ball in front of you. For future workings involving the crown, pack the energy straight up above your head. It is important that the energy be released in a straight line. Keep packing the energy into the ball so it becomes more and more solidified.

6. When the energy is sufficiently strong, you can begin to shape it into whatever form will serve your purpose. Visualize what it is you want this creature to do, infuse the creature with it. Keep it simple. Complex and detailed instructions don’t work with thought forms so keep it simple.

7. Using a very short phrase, 1-9 words, silently or aloud, keeping your eyes closed, command the creature, eg: 'Your sending out unconditional love all around the world'. Then send it out to do its job.

Once a week you should command your thoughtform or thoughtform'S back and boost it/them full of energy.

You can use thoughtforms for protection and almost anything. But i will only teach how to do good with them.

You can use thoughtforms to attach to someones aura or just stand guard outside your house. An example of the guarding/protection thoughtform is this.... Maybe a burglar spots your house, starts to walk up your path, then suddenly get scared or suddenly changed his mind, this is a example as the thoughtform would make the burglar have second thoughts through his subconscious.....although the burglar does hear the thoughtform, his subconscious certainly does and protects your property. For protection use the colour BLUE.

Questions????
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote