Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-28-2010, 08:07 AM   #1
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Apollyon Rising 2012

The following two links to the interview with Tom Horn on his new book Apollyon Rising 2012, has some startling revelations about the occult world and dates that are lining up with events which are beginning to spin out of control. 2012 scholars have come a long way in researching the esoteric symbolism behind dates and current events, there are reasons to have legitimate concerns about this period in time.

For people who haven't given much thought to 2012 because you think it's just a Mayan date on a calendar, you have much to learn about the deep, complex history and the countless individuals and cultures over thousands of years who took the time to leave messages in stone, on papyrus scrolls, pyramid walls warning future generations about the events predicted to take place over the next 2-6 years. This interview is a must see for everyone from all religions...prophecies from Islam, Christianity, Egypt, Greek mythology are all mentioned and it's fascinating how this is all coming together to make sense.

Special Q-Files Broadcast
Tom Horn's first public discussion hints at what is coming in his book

"Apollyon Rising 2012: The Lost Symbol Found and

the Final Mystery of the Great Seal revealed"

Click to listen or right-click to download

http://www.ahrimangate.com/QFApollyon1.mp3Part 1

http://www.ahrimangate.com/QFApollyon2.mp3Part 2

"Tom, That was the most fascinating interview I have ever heard. So crystal clear. I would be amazed if anyone could listen to it without being blown away... No one has deciphered the Great Seal until now. I thank Jesus that I have heard it, and can call you a friend. May you live forever." David Flynn, internationally known researcher and best selling author of "Temple at the Center of Time"

Sunday, January 10, 2010
Domes, Obelisks, and Magic Squares, O My! How the Most Powerful Nation on Earth Beckons the Evil One

It was 2:AM when suddenly I sat straight up in bed. A moment earlier during REM sleep (rapid eye movement) when most dreams or “night visions” occur, a last piece of an important puzzle had fallen into place, shaking me from slumber.

I had been wrestling with certain images and enigmatic information for years, trying to make sense of what I had found. But not until recently had something deeper troubled me. It was as if an ominous voice somewhere was ready to show me what I was finally able to receive.

Of course I was very familiar with transcendent subject matter. I had been involved with religious institutions for more than 30 years in official capacities including as an executive in the largest evangelical organization in the world. During that same time I had appeared on international television and radio programs with opportunity to expand my presence to a regular audience, if desired.

Yet it was not until a brief stint working with exorcisms that I had come face to face with authentic supernaturalism and had finally begun questioning the differences between indoctrination and revelation, knowledge and wisdom, religion and relationship, good and evil. It was here at last that my arrogant disposition, which had served my significant ego like a triumphant battle horse for decades, fell weak. The sword of a superb memory that had allowed me to chop down others with proof texts and so-called writs of fact had at once become as empty as the tomb of Jesus Christ.

I wouldn’t know until later how necessary that rebirth and change of heart and mind had been. Some of the very people I had mocked as conspiratorial had turned out to be closer to understanding these enigmatic truths than I ever had. Naivete and blind acceptance, especially of specific controlled versions of American history had kept me in the dark, blinded from the actual course that a frightening network of hidden powers had set our nation upon years before.

Then came “The Angel in the Whirlwind”, and pieces of the puzzle began rapidly falling into place. Things were making sense now – world affairs, changes to U.S. domestic and foreign policy, a renewed focus on the Middle East, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Babylon – and I found it astonishing. The words, deeds, gestures and coded language of the world’s most powerful men clearly pointed to an ancient, prophetic, cryptic and even terrifying reality.

As outlined in this series of articles based on my upcoming new book APOLLYON RISING 2012: The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed -- A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here, the startling truths behind the clandestine society that helped frame the United States and placed within the Great Seal a prophetic Secret Doctrine can finally be understood. What even the best researchers of the Illuminati and veiled fraternities such as the Freemasons were never able to fully decipher is spelled out herein for the first time. The power at work behind global affairs and why current planetary powers are hurriedly aligning for a New Order from Chaos is exposed. Perhaps most incredibly, one learns how ancient prophets actually foresaw and forewarned of this time.

One caution: If you are a person that is happy living in a “Matrix”, cradled in the warm embrace of illusions, I recommend that you lay this study aside and enjoy your remaining days uninformed.

But if like the millions of others around the world you have recently awakened with a sense that something foreboding is unfolding on earth, then this information is for you. If you believe that a global event, which so far nobody has been able to clearly explain is on the horizon, this information is for you. If you feel whatever is happening is both physical and spiritual, yet you cannot solve the conundrum of what is stirring beneath the surface, this information is for you. If you hunger to discern the meaning behind the raging turmoil recently enveloping nature, societies, and global politics, this information is for you.

But prepare yourself for the unexpected, including truly startling and often discomforting information, which you have not heard or read anywhere before.

What has been hidden in plain sight for more than 200 years is preparing to reveal itself to humanity.

The clock is ticking and the hand is closer to midnight than most can comprehend.

Something wicked this way comes.

The occult desire of the ages is here.

And once you understand the secret, you will know what you have to do to survive.

http://defenderpublishing.blogspot.com/
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apollyon rising 2012, armageddon, book of revelations, maya, tom horn