Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-25-2010, 02:35 AM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Tap your way to an awesome day

Emotional Freedom tapping is one of the most profound tools we have at our disposal for dealing with physical and emotional anguish. The main force of motivation in our life is our emotions but they can motivate us in a negative direction if we allow ourselves to succumb to the fear and negativity that is bombarded on us through the television and print media enterprises.

Overcoming fear is the first step to success in any arena. Everyone has to deal with the emotion of fear on some level, even that tough husband of yours that likes eating nails for breakfast.

Nip it in the bud and no longer allow it to be the deciding factor in which route your life is going to take. Empower yourelf and in doing so empower those around you.

Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:59 PM   #2
silverfish
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tap your way to an awesome day

Hi jack
I love EFT It has been one of my main tools of change !
I use Reiki and meditation as my base notes for every day building /support and EFT for target practice.
After a traumatic experience I used it for a very difficult flash back .It cleared it in one focused round . It completely saved me . I can not think how my life would be with out it . Use it everyday
If you want to get free download and see videos of EFT go to http://www.emofree.com/ I cant express how usefull it is to clear baggage even stuff you never new was there .
It works best for me when I take the lead from my self talk . So as I am doing the round what ever comes into my head i will use for my next round .
Works for me !

Thanks for bringing it up . I wish everyone would use it
should be taught in school

silverfish
silverfish is offline   Reply With Quote